Search found 22 matches

Return

Re: Presentations

Hi everyone!
I'm Marta and I'm from Italy. I know my english is no good, but I really like this place becouse its interesting news about Evgeni, so I decided to register myself here.
Finally I really want to say ''thank you'' to each person that works in this forum every day.
Have a nice day ^^
plush48
by Yshia
04 Mar 2012, 15:29

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ледовые шоу(общая информация) || Shows News

Thank you so much for your kindness cekoni!
yes, it's me that I wrote to cekoni for more informations about koi, I'll be there this year for the first time as I wrote to her :smu:sche_nie:
I'll hold your devices in mind hoping in good luck cekoni... :plush45:
Of course just only be there will be a great emotion; obviously if we'll be able to have Plushy's autograph will be better, but not the most important thing. It would be nice to be able to give him a present, but we'll try it only if this action won't be a nuisance for him.
We'll go there for supporting him and for showing that Italy loves him to the point of follow him so far from our country too.
[as usual sorry for my horrible english :ny_tik: ]
Thank you again, cekoni.
by Yshia
13 Mar 2012, 23:25

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

cekoni wrote:
clairdelalune wrote:and do not appear here with nothing! :plush23: :)-(:
This applies to all who read this - please, record Plushy, as much you can! :plush47: :plush39:

Hihihi don't worry Cekoni, we'll do our duty :plush45:
Hoping for good weather... :plush47:
by Yshia
14 Mar 2012, 17:53

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Presentations

thank you so much :smu:sche_nie:
by Yshia
17 Mar 2012, 13:19

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kings On Ice - Румыния || KOI Romania, Bucharest 07.04.2

Hi forum^^
I'm preparing a text about our experience in kings on ice :mi_ga_et:
by Yshia
08 Apr 2012, 22:00

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kings On Ice - Румыния || KOI Romania, Bucharest 07.04.2

Hi forum...
I know I've promised a text about my experience in Bucharest; I started to write it more times but I wasn't able to express all the great emotions that I felt, it's so difficult doing it in my language, not possible in english, I'm reallt sorry for it.
Here Zhenya's photo and soon I'll publish the videos of Plushy's games :plush45:

http://i43.tinypic.com/9fscvm.png
by Yshia
13 Apr 2012, 16:24

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Opera On Ice - Verona, Italy 22.09.2012

About Kostner and Lambiel in dressing room I've tried to translate something (by my orrible english)… :smu:sche_nie:
Carolina talks about the show, about her mother and about costumes.
The carnal of the interview is that she loves the idea of this Italian show that is so rich in details and very well organized.
She hopes in good weather.
She talks about Verdi’s music saying that when her mother was young she used to skate on Verdi’s music as Carolina does now.
She expresses her amazement for the beauty of the costumes and the interviewer explains while Caro wears a costume that she will interpret Juliet with Lambiel in the role of Romeo.
Int: is this Romeo good?
Caro laughing: yes, he is.
Int: is he at your level?
Caro laughing again: Yes, he is.
The interview finishes with the interviewer that says that Caro is already looking over this show thinking about her next competitions.

p.s great pics of Plushy :smu:sche_nie:
by Yshia
23 Sep 2012, 00:09

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Opera On Ice - Verona, Italy 22.09.2012

‏@EnergyJuice1:
Oggi ho visto delle LEGGENDE del pattinaggio. Per me ha significato tanto vedere Lambiel con le sue trottole e Plushenko con i suoi salti :3

@skyeyes_:
@EvgeniPlushenko Però un po' mi manca vederti volare sul ghiaccio.<3

‏@EnergyJuice1: today I saw the figure skating legends. It was so important (feelings/ emotions) for me to see Lambiel and his spins and Plushenko and his jumps.

@skyeyes_: E.P I miss a bit to see you flying on the ice...
by Yshia
23 Sep 2012, 03:23

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

SCONTI e CONVENZIONI (I seguenti sconti e promozioni sono validi esclusivamente per biglietti acquistati presso la biglietteria del PALAVELA - Via Ventimglia 145):
http://www.palavelatorino.it/custom/gala2012_sconti.html[/b]

As always sorry for english errors... :ny_tik:

about REDUCTIONS (Reductions and promotions are only valid for tickets purchased at PALAVELA's box office - in road Ventimglia 145):
http://www.palavelatorino.it/custom/gala2012_sconti.html

Italian article...

Gran Galà del Ghiaccio 2012 al Palavela di Torino con Plushenko (20 ottobre):
http://www.ecoditorino.org/gran-gala-del-ghiaccio-2012-al-palavela-di-torino-con-plushenko-20-ottobre.htm

The carnal of the article about Zhenia...

For everyone who loves the ice, the Palavela (Turin’s ice rink) will open its new winter season with the Great galà of ice (Golden skate awards), one of the most anticipated events in figure skating world.

Already being in its 6th edition the Palavela will reward all those champions that have excelled during the season. (? :ps_ih: )

The elegant Turin’s ice rink will become the stage of this great sportive event, in which there will be possible to admire the best athletes from all nations.

The public will see among the others: the always expected Evgeni Plushenko , the first to have won 3 consecutive Olympic medals, holder of the highest score ever achieved by an athlete (261,23) that announced the wish of take part at the Olympic Games of his origin’s country. [...]

The magic atmosphere of the Gsa is all contained in its components of speed, strength, elegance, technique and thrill.
by Yshia
30 Sep 2012, 18:59

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Stars on Ice - Italian summer tour 13-17.08.2012 (5 show

The juice of what the Interviewer is saying is that Andrea Vaturi, ice dancer retreated by competitions in march 2006, continued to work on the ice as teacher, choreographer , etc; in this second period of his life, on the ice he was able to work (as skater at first, like organizer later) with Alessandro De Leonardis to which is dedicated the tour of Stars on Ice 2012.
Andrea : it was the right thing to do (to dedicate the show to Alessandro), but we wanted the best show of ever and for doing it (we wanted) with us a really great skater, and we had him: Evgeni Plushenko. It was (the show with Zhenja) our tribute to Alessandro.
The Interviewer continued saying that Andrea is able to gather skaters that competed ones against others in the past. He asked what is already alive of these competitions in the shows, with their tensions, rivalries, etc.
- Andrea : during the shows is just like something magic would happen; the guys skate just for their passion of skating, for the pleasure that they feel doing it, not for other.
All of this originates some interesting collaborations, real dialogues on the ice like those created by Plushenko and Verner… gorgeous, really. Of course each of them tries to do the best, to conquer the audience, just like each artist does. By the way , for me the show is the aphoteosis of figure skating.
by Yshia
18 Dec 2012, 04:32

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя на тренировках || Evgeni on training

The juice is that the football team ''Inter'' is in Pinzolo for a training camp.
There were 5000 ''inter-fans'' in the morning to see the team's training and 5000 in the afternoon; on the bleachers there was Zhenya too.
Central part of the article sums up Evgeni's best results and explanes that he is in Pinzolo with his family and coach for preparing next Olympic games.
Finally he says: ''In Pinzolo there are great structures, perfect for my training and I fell in love with the beauty and the calmness of this place''

:-):
by Yshia
14 Jul 2013, 19:18

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The juice is that the football team ''Inter'' is in Pinzolo for a training camp.
Thanks dear for translation :plush39: Do you know maybe, who is foodball player on pic with Plushy and Yana's kids? :mi_ga_et:
You're welcome!
I don't follow football, but I'm quite sure he is Diego Milito... :du_ma_et:
by Yshia
16 Jul 2013, 11:11

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Here is Italian's blog of Sara and Lelo with all reports on italian, about camp in Pinzolo... :plush45:

DIARIO DA PINZOLO:
http://evgeniplushenkoitalia.blogspot.it/2013/06/diario-da-pinzolo.html

Ok.. the last report on the blog is a general summary about what happened in Pinzolo, enriched by feelings of the blog author.

She talks about what we already said (Inter training, training for Sochi,etc) but she describes her feelings about Zhenya new short program too.

''[...] continua e la messa a punto dello SP, un programma con una musica di grande intensità e una sequenza di passi mozzafiato eseguita da un pattinatore che ha raggiunto un livello di maturazione interpretativa che lascia senza parole. E’ davvero meraviglioso avere la possibilità di poterlo ammirare così a lungo sul ghiaccio.''

''[...]The development and the completion of the Short program go on; this is a program characterized by a very intense music and a step sequence breath-taking, performed by a skater that reached such an high level of maturation to leave without words who looks at him . It was incredible to have the possibility to watch him for so long.''

She continues saying that it's a pity to know that probably this will be Plushy's last year in Pinzolo (she alludes to his retire after Sochi from competitions) but that maybe he will return just for pleasure. He likes so much Pinzolo and his beauties, for example Golf camps, to which he went every time it was possible between a session training and another one. He took part to a Golf competition too, where he had a good placement in his category.

At the end other summaries about yesterday Gala, the head of Russian Federation, and skateboard's lesson with Vakhtang Muvarnidze.
by Yshia
18 Jul 2013, 14:25

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

You're welcome! :mi_ga_et:
It's a pleasure to be useful when I can do it!
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who spends his time to share with us photos , videos, articles, translations and all what makes us able to follow Evgeni even if we are far from him.
Thank you!
:plush39:
by Yshia
18 Jul 2013, 15:41

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

plush48

From facebook page of Carolina Kostner

The juice of article's parts concerning Zhenya...

OPERA ON ICE 2013: WITH EVGENI PLUSHENKO THE CAST IS COMPLETE

Arena of Verona 28 September 2013

On the Ice of Verona's Arena, the 28 of September there will be Evgeni Plushenko too.[...]
We were just waiting for the official announcement: the award-winning athlete has decided to take part to Opera on ice. For his fans, this will be the only chance to admire the so famous jumps of the Zar in Italy.

(I hate when it seems that Plush just jumps... :nel-zya: )

Carolina : I'm already dreaming the emotions that we will feel skating into the Arena and I'm glad that there will be Evgeni Plushenko in the cast too.
In fact this year the Show in Verona will be the perfect occasion to look at the greatest champions of figure skating, before the Olympic games.
We will seek cheers instead medals, and this will be also rewarding.
Our objective in September will be to make a tribute all together to lyric music by our art.
On the contrary in February we will compete in the most important competition in the world: the winter Olympic Games''.

I'm sorry that the translation is not so good, but the italian article was not so easy to translate. :ny_tik:

Italian parts :mi_ga_et:

Ci sarà anche lo Zar Evgeni Plushenko sul ghiaccio dell’Arena di Verona il 28 settembre. [...] Mancava solo l’annuncio ufficiale: il pluripremiato campione russo ha deciso anche quest’anno di partecipare ad Opera On Ice. Per i suoi fan sarà anche l’unica occasione per ammirare in Italia i famosi salti dello Zar.

Carolina: "[...] Sogno già le emozioni dell’Arena di Verona e sono contenta che nel cast sia presente Evgeni Plushenko. Quest’anno, infatti, lo spettacolo di Verona sarà ancora di più una vetrina dello sport mondiale, un’occasione per vedere all’opera i più grandi campioni del pattinaggio artistico su ghiaccio, prima delle Olimpiadi invernali. Invece delle medaglie, andremo a caccia degli applausi del pubblico, cosa per me altrettanto gratificante. A settembre il nostro obiettivo sarà quello di rendere omaggio tutti insieme alla musica lirica attraverso la nostra arte. A febbraio invece saremo in competizione per partecipare alla più grande manifestazione sportiva al mondo: le Olimpiadi invernali”.
by Yshia
25 Jul 2013, 17:43

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

OMG thank you cekoni! Many many thanks for this vid!
I know it could seem a bit stupid but... I'm trembling...

go Zhenya! plush48 plush48 plush48 :son-ce: :son-ce:
by Yshia
28 Jul 2013, 17:51

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I really hope too that Zhenya will take part to Opera on Ice... to see him on the ice again would be an incredible emotion... I grew up watching him, listening about this incredible guy... my parents talked to me about him when I was very young. He is defenitely who pushed me to passionate about figure skating. I can really say that he is a model for me, an example of strenght and willpower; because of it, I just wish to him the best. Hope to see him soon, maybe in Verona, but not before is health is good again. :a_g_a:

Sorry for the OT , if you need an help with tickets or translations from italian, I'll help you with pleasure. :-):
by Yshia
01 Aug 2013, 19:21

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

This is not a real new, but I'd like to share with you.

From ''Opera on ice'' newsletter, from today we know that Vittorio Grigolo (talented tenor) will take part to the event, singing: ''Tosca", "Traviata", "Rigoletto", and "Ave Maria".
Well my mind immediately ran to Tosca Fantasy by Edvin... It won't be the same of course, but I really hope that Tosca will be sung for Zhenya... It will be great in any case, but I hope for it. :mi_ga_et:

Hope to know something about that soon for share it, but unfortunatelly at the moment they just revealed one of Lambiel's program. :plush34:
by Yshia
27 Aug 2013, 21:15

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Opera On Ice - Verona, Italy 28.09.2013

One of the most amazing experiences of my life...
I can't really say what was my favourite between Turandot and Tosca...
To see him on the ice was too much intensive to say it by words.

Grazie Zhenya.

by Yshia
29 Sep 2013, 17:46

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just a few photos we took on Friday afternoon... sorry for bad quality :ny_tik:

http://i43.tinypic.com/14m3koz.png
http://i39.tinypic.com/15fknz6.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/2ldw1tc.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/245j4id.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/24ms0w0.jpg

Finally, 3 men is better than one only... maybe :plush45:

http://i40.tinypic.com/3599y1f.jpg

A funny moment of that afternoon was when Maegan D., after the rehearsal, came to Plushy for having a photo with him, just like she was a simply fan as we all are... it was a very cute moment :smu:sche_nie:

Finally I shot a short video after the show in which Zhenya was already on his car but looking at some girls with cards to be autographed, he gets off the car and without barriers walked to them for autographs, photos , hugs, etc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKNqWgjFj-Q

That's what it means to be a real Champion.
by Yshia
30 Sep 2013, 14:12

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

That's it!
Few seconds, few immages before the crow became creazy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKNqWgjFj-Q
by Yshia
30 Sep 2013, 15:36

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

cekoni wrote:It's strange, that there is not yet "proffesional" photos from practice/show :plush38: ... maybe Italian's are just a little bit "disorganized" :hi_hi_hi:

I think it was forbidden because of rights sold to someone if I'm not wrong... but I'm not sure :-):
by Yshia
01 Oct 2013, 16:29

Jump to forum
Jump to topic