Search found 33 matches

Return

Re: Мужчины || Men

Takahashi gets a confidence boost

April 25, 2012 - by Tatjana Flade
Photo © Robin Ritoss

http://www.goldenskate.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/daisuke_takahashi_0412.jpg
Daisuke Takahashi of Japan performs to "Blues for Klook" by Eddy Louiss at the 2012 Worlds Figure Skating Championships.

Daisuke Takahashi of Japan ended the season on a high note when he won the Men’s event at the 2012 ISU World Team Trophy of Figure skating in Tokyo, Japan, last week, setting a new record Short Program score of 94.00 and a personal best free skating score.

For the first time since he won his World title in 2010, the Japanese beat two-time World Champion Patrick Chan of Canada.

“I don’t really have any feelings that I have to remain at the top,” Takahashi answered when asked what he needs to do to beat Chan in the future. “Patrick wasn’t perfect, he made mistakes. We both weren’t perfect. If he was perfect I know that Patrick’s program would have more points. I just need to do what I did this season and to build up on that, and maybe at the end of the day I might win.”

This season was an important stepping stone for the 26-year-old.

“I started from where there was no hope (to beat Chan), but little by little I have come closer to him,” said Takahashi. “It will boost my confidence, but I know I can’t be complacent. I know that Patrick will be very good next season, so I’m going to work hard.”

Obviously, one thing on Takahashi’s mind is the quad.

“I’ve understood that the necessity of the quad is important and I really have to work on it,” the athlete stressed.

First, however, he needs to nail the toeloop.

“I’m going to practice that,” said the five-time Japanese national champion. “According to the circumstances, I might change the type of jump, but I know I need the quad in order to win.”

Takahashi hasn’t worked on the quad flip since the Grand Prix series, but doesn’t exclude bringing it back.

In addition to the quad, Takahashi keeps a close eye on his component score.

“Every competition when I look at the five components and compare them to the others, I realize that this is where I need to get really high scores,” the 2010 Olympic bronze medalist pointed out. “Maybe the judges were generous at the World team Trophy, but having that score made me very happy. It helps my confidence and tells me that I’m on the right track. I never had so many 9s!”

As for next season, Takahashi isn’t sure yet about his choreography. He worked successfully with David Wilson and Pasquale Camerlengo this season, however, he is known for being someone who embraces change and likes to do try new and different things.

“Right now I don’t have any plans, and so I am in trouble,” he joked. “I have only two years left (before the Olympic Winter Games) and I have to try as much as I can.”

Lori Nichol is one of the top choreographers he hasn’t used yet. Apparently Chan won’t work with her now, so perhaps Takahashi might grab the opportunity?

Currently Takahashi feels healthy, but has been longing for a break and is looking forward to his vacation.

“I’m going to have a break and then I’ll start refreshed,” said the 2010 World Champion, who still has quite a few ice shows in Asia that he is slated to perform. “I want to rest,” he stated. “Stress-free practices is what I’d like to do. As for my plans or what direction to take, I’m still thinking about it. I don’t know right now. I’m not going to rest much, just mentally I’d like to relax.”

The knee that he injured in the fall of 2010 no longer troubles him.

“It is fully healed,” he confirmed.

Overall, Takahashi felt that this season has set him up nicely for next one.

“This season, I think I was able to get my confidence back,” the two-time World silver medalist said. “I won medals at the Olympic Games and Worlds, but to be honest, I didn’t have so much confidence.”

Takahashi considers the Worlds his highlight of the season.

“I really trained hard for it,” he recalled. “I was able to perform my best. In the short program I made a mistake, but I was able to land the quad in the middle of all the attention. The training has built my confidence to get everything out there. Everything was a necessary process and that went into the highlight, the peak of the season.”

The Japanese skater didn’t have a quick answer when asked about whom he likes to compete against.

“I cannot single out one person,” he said. “The competition right now is at such a high level and all the competitors have a strong character. I like competing with everyone.”

He can be sure that many skating fans from all over the World are waiting impatiently for the next season to begin and to see him competing with his new programs against Chan and the others.

http://www.goldenskate.com/2012/04/takahashi-gets-a-confidence-boost/

-------
so, that Colorado Springs skater said a truth. http://evgeni-plushenko.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18&p=68374#p68374
by Kudryavka
26 Apr 2012, 10:57

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Такахаши был действительно великолепен на Командном Чемпионате мира в Токио, а Чан как всегда упал и в короткой на акселе и в произвольной на четверном тулупе. Но что больше всего радует ,что разрыв между Такахаши и Чаном , в пользу Такахаши ,наконец-то составил почти 17 баллов ( 5 в короткой + 12 в произвольной) . Хочется надеяться,что это не было следствием только того,что Чемпионат проходил в Японии. А все таки после того, как на ЧМ освистали Чана,его оценки и освистали главного судью соревнований, появятся какие-то сдвиги в судействе,l

Я тоже надеюсь, что сдвиги в судействе появятся, уже даже можно сказать, что немного появились. За такие же прокаты и на этапах ГП ,и в финале ГП с ошибками Чану ставили гораздо более высокие баллы.
Значит, все-таки слышали свист и сделали выводы. По крайней мере здесь и Такахаши был оценен по заслугам,и Жубер, и танцевальный дуэт из Америки ( всех тех, кого засудили на ЧМ).
by Грин
26 Apr 2012, 20:10

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Новости о соревнованиях || Competitions News

This video compares Dai's FS at Worlds and at WTT. The idea is that his skating in Nice was not so much different than in Tokyo but the scores are uncomparable. I am an optimist, I think it's because the booing in Nice got heard. Some people believe it was just to peace the situation but at major events like GPF and Worlds Canada will get its win that it doesn't and didn't deserve. Let's wait for the next season and see. :plush34:
3Y40SkQU51s
by let`s talk
28 Apr 2012, 19:26

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя на тренировках || Evgeni on training

http://rsport.ru/figure_skating/20120427/593826912.html

Хореографу Плющенко дали российскую визу только по настоянию Мишина

:sh_ок: Did I understand well? That Evgeni and Camerlengo worked only for four hours???? :kli_ny: I though Camerlengo was going to do a program for Evgeni, like he does with other skaters. :plush27:
I'm very deeply disappointed. I don't hide my mind. What is 4 hours two days? Why?

New programs will be like the work with Lambiel? (I mean, 90% David, 10% Camerlengo.........)
Zhenya needed only the name of Pasquale???? :plush35:

I hope Zhenya will fly to Detroito or Camerlengo will come to Russia again :is_te_ri_ka:

I have no word. Just sad. :plush27:

Plus, this news messed up my heart. Gachinski and Liza will go to Canada to work with David Wilson. Probably they will work with one of world's leading choreographers more closely&longer than Zhenya & Camerlengo..... I hoped it would happen on Zhenya. :plush27:
http://www.gazeta.ru/sport/news/2012/04/27/n_2316345.shtml
by Kudryavka
27 Apr 2012, 14:19

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Я всегда сразу вижу,что программу ставил Давид.
Правда? А я неоднократно сталкивалась с тем, что даже те люди, которые следят за выступлениями Плющенко с самого начала, не всегда знают, кто ему ставил те или иные программы.
Не так давно в каком-то блоге одна дама утверждала, что Авдыш ставил Жене "Асисяй"и вообще всё.

Хотелось бы надеяться, что это пробная встреча с Камерленго. И если его хореография подойдет Жене, они будут работать дальше. А если не подойдет, то Женя и его команда обратятся еще к другому хореографу.
Если бы они отказались от Камерленго, представляю, какие бы пошли разговоры! Плющенко не может работать с современными хореографами, не может адаптироваться к новым веяниям и т. д. :plush44: Вряд ли откажутся, ИМХО.
by Дарина
30 Apr 2012, 22:17

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

" IF " Avdish returns, I will be worried about judge's estimate at world or Final (I mean the competition PChan Takahashi going). Because I heard some weeks ago ISU Judge Mieko Fujimori was saying about Bobrova/Soloviev's FD:

"The music was good. But their choreographer doesn't understand what is required of ISU technical committees. Their everything was like the Bolshoi ballet. Russia don't understand the demand of modern age. That style is old. Russia is left behind in another time."

...this is just a comment on Ice dance team. Still, I'm worried.

On the other hand I don't want to see the new adventure or gamble if Zhenya can't feel comfort with it. :du_ma_et:

While there is not information, that the programs again be doing Avdysh.But time of work with Камерленго, only 4 hours. causes many questions and doubts .
All fans of Eugene want that the program was done by other choreographer.
Ah, yes, you are right. I see there's no information about Avdysh's return.))
It is just my prediction from the past works of Zhenya :)

As for "All fans of Evgeni".. I don't know it is "all". Maybe here are not few people who wait for Avdish's return. * I have to say this. I love Avdish works. Really. Still I say I wanted to see Zhenya + CoP friendly choreography. :du_ma_et:
by Kudryavka
30 Apr 2012, 22:51

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

... so I believe he would get bigger ones with a more known choreographer and less effort, it is part of the system....
I am primarily because of that agree that Plushy should to take a "known" choreographer - someone who have already built a "good reputation" in the countries which attacked Plushy due the so-called "non-existing the choreography" :ps_ih:

As for other things, by me - Plushy could be to the end of life to work only with Avidsh, which is his friend :a_g_a:

Wilson, Camerlengo, Lori, Zhueva, Tarasova, Bobrin etc, are well known and respected choreographers all over the World. They didn't appear yesterday, anyone can check their works on the Internet. They collaborated with top skaters for decades, skaters from USA, Canada, France, Russia, Italy, etc.
There are a lot of people which do not like Advish's choreographies very much and I'm one of them. Does it matter if I'm from Russia, Spain, China, Japan, etc? :ne_vi_del:
by clairdelalune
01 May 2012, 16:02

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

... so I believe he would get bigger ones with a more known choreographer and less effort, it is part of the system....
I am primarily because of that agree that Plushy should to take a "known" choreographer - someone who have already built a "good reputation" in the countries which attacked Plushy due the so-called "non-existing the choreography" :ps_ih:

As for other things, by me - Plushy could be to the end of life to work only with Avidsh, which is his friend :a_g_a:

You know, this reminds me of the American (NBC?) Universal Sports' commentary on Evgeni's 2012 European Championship LP. They threw in a sentence "the choreography is not brilliant", and that was it. No explanation of why they thought so, no further elaboration--basically it was just a throwaway shot, completely unsupported, but they still wanted to influence their listeners with it. In the absense of actual explanations, I can only call it prejudice. (But then again, they even made fun of Evgeni's accent while speaking English, which to me was simply tacky beyond belief. :plush43: ) On the other hand, the British Eurosport commentators, Chris Howarth and Nicky Slater, praised the choreography at the end of Evgeni's program, and they said something about what they liked about it, that there were surges of energy and small breaks, that it didn't feel "frantic" to them, etc. To me, that is a much more sensible way of talking about skating.

(I am sorry, I do seem to be awfully wordy tonight...I'll be quiet now. :-) )
by whitebamboo
01 May 2012, 05:48

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I think people are wishing to see another choreographer because Plushy has a huge potential that maybe is not fully explored. I think his possibilities are endless. And surely many people are better than one. He already has the best coach. I think it is good he has david that he trusts but one person can only do some great things, and certainlt Advish has made great programs for Evgeni, but surely any new person can add different perspective and some variety. Skating is also art, so it is like working with different artists. He can be a Monnet but also a Van Gogh. Also Evgeni even with not a big name as a choreographer gets big scores, so I believe he would get bigger ones with a more known choreographer and less effort, it is part of the system. I dont want him to stop working with Advysh but in addition to him with some others as well, I dont want him to suffer so much for a comeback, and get less scores because someone else has Lori Nichol but half Evgeni's talent.

Oh, I certainly do understand what you mean, and I certain do agree with what you are saying that "many people are better than one"! I also think that is what Evgeni is doing, and what he's always tried to do, as well as the circumstances allowed. I guess, mainly I just don't see how people are already drawing the conclusion that he is stopping to work with Camerlengo (as they seem to be interpreting it) at this point, based on the snippet of information that Mishin has mentioned so far. I guess, for myself, I also do not see it as a matter of "all or nothing". Even if he does not end up doing a program that is completely due to Camerlengo, I am certain that he will take something useful from having worked with him.

I also agree that "one person can only do some great things". Personally, I've imagined so many different things I would for myself love to see Evgeni skate, so many directions I would have loved to see him try. But, well, I want to comment that he himself is also only one person, though a very multi-faceted one. I believe he is an artist himself, and not a blank canvas for other artists to paint on. To my eyes, he already has a far, far wider range than any other skater I can think of, and experimented with more different styles. Nevertheless, even Monet and Van Gogh themselves couldn't be "both Monet and Van Gogh". Each artist has something that makes him what he is. They may experiment with different possibilities, go through different stages, push their own boundaries (all of which things I personally believe Evgeni has done and continues to do, btw), but in order to be genuine, those things have to be dictated by what is inside of them, what they feel. And in the end, Evgeni has to skate what is inside of him, what he feels.

Well, I don't know if I am expressing myself all that well. Last season, Evgeni already tried many different things, many different choreographers, many different images, many different programs. For myself, I can say that I still sometime regret what could have been, with the Jewish Melodies LP choreographed by Zhulin, though Tango de Roxanne has already become one of my favorites Plushenko LPs. Nevertheless, this does not mean that all the previous work by Evgeni and all the others before last season began were wasted, because even if he does not skate one particular program, he is capable of learning from different people, an taking elements that are useful to him.

And I remember what Evgeni said about that process in an interview. He said, "it was so difficult, so difficult". I can't quite describe how I felt when I first read that. Humbled , I guess. Perhaps how I feel is that we fan of course can always argue and say that we want him to do this or that, for our own sakes or for what we think of as his sake, but in the end, it is always a million times harder to actually do things than to sit here and type on a computer.

As to the matter of scores (which I see as completely separate from the artistic issue) , I for myself don't know that anyone can predict what will happen next season ....There is so much politics in the judging of skating, and I think the choreographer's name is one part of that, but by no means the only one...We'll see.
by whitebamboo
01 May 2012, 05:26

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I think people are wishing to see another choreographer because Plushy has a huge potential that maybe is not fully explored. I think his possibilities are endless. And surely many people are better than one. He already has the best coach. I think it is good he has david that he trusts but one person can only do some great things, and certainlt Advish has made great programs for Evgeni, but surely any new person can add different perspective and some variety. Skating is also art, so it is like working with different artists. He can be a Monnet but also a Van Gogh. Also Evgeni even with not a big name as a choreographer gets big scores, so I believe he would get bigger ones with a more known choreographer and less effort, it is part of the system. I dont want him to stop working with Advysh but in addition to him with some others as well, I dont want him to suffer so much for a comeback, and get less scores because someone else has Lori Nichol but half Evgeni's talent.
by dimi
01 May 2012, 02:23

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Да ничего нового у Лайсачека, ходит пешком так же, как и раньше. Ещё Танго ничего, но вторая программа - просто унылое зрелище. В общих номерах на него без смеха невозможно смотреть.
И где же он прыгал этот уникальный каскад? Всё-таки хотелось бы увидеть.
by Дарина
06 May 2012, 00:17

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Да ничего нового у Лайсачека, ходит пешком так же, как и раньше. Ещё Танго ничего, но вторая программа - просто унылое зрелище. В общих номерах на него без смеха невозможно смотреть.
И где же он прыгал этот уникальный каскад? Всё-таки хотелось бы увидеть.

За 3 минуты программы всего 2 прыжка, один из них тройной, второй не видно было из-за чьей-то головы , и то в танго после первого чуть не упал. Халтурщик , 2 прыжка, а остальное- танцы на льду. Это Женя на показательных всегда выкладывается по полной , по несколько тройных акселей и прочие сложные прыжки. А насчет каскада, конечно хотелось бы посмотреть. Но Максим говорил, что каскад он видел на тренировке .
Зато флип и лутц с транзишенами))) Те же трюки, что и в Ванкувере... Не знаю, clair говорит, что у него вращения стали лучше, возможно. Но общее впечатления от его катания - как всегда, осторожно, медленно и местами неуклюже.
by Дарина
06 May 2012, 13:49

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

В Интервью Плющенко сказал,,что с Камерленго они начали ставить короткую программу, и он хочет,чтобы и короткая и произвольная программы были поставлены Камерленго. Сам Камерленго приедет к ним на сборы в Испанию.
http://www.sports.ru/others/figure-skating/140550291.html
... and here... :mi_ga_et:
Евгений Плющенко о работе с Паскуале Камерленго:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kallrVkyR-U
by cekoni
08 May 2012, 16:22

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ой разговорились то. А на видео из корейского шоу что у Лайса, что у Чана- смех и позорище. Тоже мне, один- олимпийский чемпион, другой- чемпион мира. А катание- одни тупые кривляния и полное отсутствие шикарной техники. А хуже всего- они не хотят кататься. Типа только деньги oтрабатывают. И какого мне на это видюшки было смотреть после 6 шоу с Даем, где он сигал квады с трикселями с полной отдачей самого себя зрителю и музыке.

Тут новы номер IFS на электронку мне прислал, глядите что Чан опять ляпнул про своё катание в Ницце: "I did not necessarily skate lights out, but I definitely skated smart. It isn't me if I don't make at least one freaky mistake. I was late in the music, so that might have been a factor," he said of the fall on the Axel. "It was a little touch of Patrick at the end," he added with a smile. :kli_ny:
by let`s talk
07 May 2012, 19:00

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ой разговорились то. А на видео из корейского шоу что у Лайса, что у Чана- смех и позорище. Тоже мне, один- олимпийский чемпион, другой- чемпион мира. А катание- одни тупые кривляния и полное отсутствие шикарной техники. А хуже всего- они не хотят кататься. Типа только деньги oтрабатывают. И какого мне на это видюшки было смотреть после 6 шоу с Даем, где он сигал квады с трикселями с полной отдачей самого себя зрителю и музыке.

Что за 6 шоу с Даем,гле проходили и когда? Пришлите пожалуйста, ссылки на видео.
Шоу были в Йокогаме. Это в топике "Новости ФК" на этом же подфоруме. Там мои фотки, а видео нет и не будет. В Ниппонии с этим строго. Нельзя снимать и всё тут.
by let`s talk
09 May 2012, 17:59

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: НОВОСТИ ФК|| NEWS

More pics from PIW shows:
http://i45.servimg.com/u/f45/16/55/86/44/aripv110.jpg
http://i45.servimg.com/u/f45/16/55/86/44/56872110.jpg
http://i45.servimg.com/u/f45/16/55/86/44/wncf210.jpg
http://i45.servimg.com/u/f45/16/55/86/44/56884410.jpg
http://i45.servimg.com/u/f45/16/55/86/44/asdexj10.jpg
by let`s talk
07 May 2012, 19:28

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: НОВОСТИ ФК|| NEWS

Он прыгнул квады во всех 6 шоу что я видела:

http://s014.radikal.ru/i328/1205/dd/ed66b90c12d9.jpg

Наши люди в Йокогамском Голливуде:
http://s019.radikal.ru/i632/1205/1d/b75080e9e484.jpg

Те, кто с нашими:
http://s019.radikal.ru/i608/1205/4f/e193c9b5b6ff.jpg

А этот Нанри сигает 3А как бы между прочем. А он всего лишь навсего артист кордебалета, т.е. без сольного номера:
http://i067.radikal.ru/1205/9e/30f15f115d4d.jpg

Избранное:
http://s019.radikal.ru/i602/1205/ab/96e12664d78f.jpg
http://s011.radikal.ru/i315/1205/be/254a6a9cd2ef.jpg
http://s019.radikal.ru/i621/1205/94/6f8140ca3c71.jpg
http://s47.radikal.ru/i115/1205/70/e33824751621.jpg
http://s019.radikal.ru/i628/1205/36/a619107b47b3.jpg

Полностью:
http://www.twitpic.com/photos/00LT
by let`s talk
04 May 2012, 23:33

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20120525&content_id=32207752&vkey=ice_news

Camerlengo collaborates with Plushenko, Mishin
PSA Choreographer of the Year adds transitions to Russian legend's 2012-13 programs
By Lynn Rutherford, special to icenetwork.com

(05/25/2012) - When Pasquale Camerlengo traveled to St. Petersburg to choreograph Evgeni Plushenko's competitive programs, he knew it would be under the watchful eyes of the three-time Olympic medalist's long-time coach, Alexei Mishin.

He just didn't know how watchful those eyes would be.

"I am not used to working that way, having the coach there with you, constantly demanding you do things," Camerlengo said with a laugh. "But, you know, we worked it out. We got the job done."

Thursday night, the former Italian ice dance champion, who placed fifth at the 1992 Olympics (with Stefania Calegari), accepted the Professional Skaters Association (PSA) Paul McGrath Award for Choreographer of the Year for his work with U.S. skaters, including 2012 world team members Alissa Czisny, Adam Rippon, Madison Hubbell and Zachary Donohue, and 2012 world junior bronze medalists Alexandra Aldridge and Daniel Eaton. He also created Japanese world silver medalist Daisuke Takahashi's acclaimed "Blues for Klook" free skate.

"I would like to thank everybody for welcoming me to this country," he said in accepting the award. "Thank you so much for everything you've done to believe in me."

Now, Camerlengo -- who is married to two-time Russian world ice dance champion Anjelika Krylova -- has turned his hand to the sport's biggest current icon, the 2006 Olympic gold medalist for Russia. (Takahashi is working on his 2012-13 programs with Lori Nichol.)

"Plushenko has everything he needs to compete at the same level as the others," Camerlengo said. "He can definitely fight for medals."

Last season, the 30-year-old Plushenko easily defeated younger competition at the 2012 European Figure Skating Championships. A knee injury kept him from the 2012 World Figure Skating Championships, but he vowed to return this fall. Although his name doesn't appear on the initial list of 2012 Grand Prix entrants, the Russian Skating Federation could still choose him as a "host pick" for the Rostelecom Cup, held Nov. 2-4 in Moscow.

"I think he will compete," Camerlengo said.

As for Mishin, he and Camerlengo found common ground by the end of the choreographer's four-day visit.

"Oh, I love him," Camerlengo said. "And he is very jealous of me because I married Anjelika. He always says to me, 'You stole our diamond.' I said, 'You let the diamond go.' "

Icenetwork.com: It's your first time working with Plushenko -- what are your overall impressions?

Camerlengo: It was awesome. He is very good. Of course, it is very different to work with him, because first of all, there is Mishin always there, right behind you. He will say, 'I want something like this, I want something like that, I wish he could go like this.' Even before you are doing something, he gives you direction of how he wants it. So it's a kind of a different procedure for me. Normally, I create [choreography] and then I show it, and then a coach may say, 'This part, I don't like.' With Mishin, it is before I even create something. It's, 'I want something here, then he turns, then he goes faster, and then he slows down.'

Icenetwork.com: Was Plushenko receptive to your ideas?

Camerlengo: He was amazing. Right from the beginning, he and I listened to the music [and discussed] what he would like to go for -- my ideas, his ideas. We never had a conflict. So far, it's been very, very good.

Evgeni is really capable. He surprised me with his ability and skills as a skater. I'd ask, 'Why haven't you done that before?' He did so many things, but in a competitive program you have to consider all the time the elements, the jumps, the timing, the stamina, many things. So you cannot really skate a program using all of your skills, [including] all the steps you can do and all of the other things you can do on the ice. Because you have to think, 'If I overload the program, I'm not able to do the elements.' And in the end, the elements give you the results.

Icenetwork.com: Plushenko has been criticized for a lack of transitions between elements.

Camerlengo: That's what we worked on. We worked on having full transitions; we wanted to do that. I said, 'I want to see you doing something that is not crossovers.' And we went for that, and he was really, really positive. He feels so motivated; he wants to show everybody, 'I can do this, I can do that.' Why he didn't do more of that before, I cannot say, but his [winning] history makes him right. It seemed to have hurt him a bit at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics, though.

In Vancouver, he lost the Olympics [due to] one jump. (Evan Lysacek defeated Plushenko by 1.31 points.) He didn't perform a triple-double-double combination; he did triple-double. If he had done triple-double-double, he might be Olympic champion. So history proves him right. People criticize him, but he always did the same thing in competition and he has always been rewarded. So in the end, he's right.

Icenetwork.com: If Plushenko does compete at the world championships again, he'll have to compete against Patrick Chan, Daisuke Takahashi.

Camerlengo: He can do it. Of course, he is 30 years old and he's going to be the oldest one of the whole group, but he has good technique and such skills when he skates. I think he can make it. I think he can go and show up there with the program and compete, for sure. He won [2012] Europeans with a big score.

He has everything he needs to compete at the same level with all the others and even more, because he has such amazing experience, and he has a charisma that is so amazing on the ice. Already, when he is just standing on the ice, the people watch him so [intently].

Icenetwork.com: Will you return to work with him again?

Camerlengo: I may go back to Russia. I lost a few days; there was a problem getting a visa here (including a paperwork snafu and lost overnight package). So I went to Milan, Mishin sent a personal letter to the embassy there, and my visa was there in 15 minutes.

Now I have to see what [Plushenko's] plans are, because right now he's not skating. He's doing physical training in the mountains for three weeks, and then he's going to go for a show, and then [training] camps in Italy and Spain with Mishin. I might join him in Spain, don't know yet. We have to figure out when it will be possible, but I believe June and July.
by Aleksandra
25 May 2012, 22:51

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Dream on Ice 2012 в Японии.
Дай как всегда великолепен
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2xcOIz0RIY
Юзуру Ханью. Что сделали с мальчиком Брайан Орсер и сотоварищи. Совершенно не подходит ему ни музыка , ни одежда. Да и с катанием у него прямо скажем проблемы . Может надо было ему в Японии со старым тренером оставаться.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4YtnB1VGfc
Патрик Чан . Халтурщик, ни чувств ,ни эмоций, кренделя на льду,скукота, элементы как у начинающего фигуриста .Один тройной тулуп, да два двойных акселя. Дутый чемпион
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7hHdhCjlgw
+100

Here's a couple more:
Mura:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8uv3SqtcGQ
Kozuka:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk5wpADygLg
by let`s talk
08 Jul 2012, 17:46

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Artur Gachinsky
International figure skating school of Alexei Mishin.Estonia.Tartu.2012.July 27
by Gal4onok
28 Jul 2012, 21:01

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

вои и КП на тьюбе)
International figure skating school of Alexei Mishin.Estonia.Tartu.2012.July 27
Artur Gachinsky
by Gal4onok
29 Jul 2012, 20:16

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Report and pics from Tartu by our friend Karen Davies :plush39: ... she was there together with his son Harry, who learned skating in Mishin's camp :plush45:
------------------------------------------------------------------

REPORT FROM THE SUMMER CAMPS IN TARTU, ESTONIA JULY 2012 - by Karen Davies

Arrived in Tartu after a 12 hours of travelling from England and so tired, got a good night's sleep, when we arrived at our hotel Paras(skaters' Hotel)

Thursday 26th July.

Had a great view over the ice rink, where we could eat in the restaurant and still keep warm. After watching Artur and Lisa's training, I saw Vitaly and Evgeni approach the ice rink, Evgeni looking calm and cool as always as he entered onto the ice and began his training. This was early afternoon at around 12.30pm local time, and he practiced continuously for 30 minutes , with Mishin coaching him very throughly, doing a great job and of course you could see the bond between them. Evgeni made all the jumps he had to do within his training session, and landed them well, with great and ever improving skill, I could see how focused, even more this season, he is in training working extremely hard and looking very serious, apart from the occasional smile and glance over to Mishin. From time to time Mishin and Evgeni would skate slowly together up and down the rink with Mishin advising Evgeni on his skating techniques, But all looks good, Evgeni came off the ice happy enough with his efforts. Harry and I went down and talked briefly with Evgeni and Vitaly. Evgeni was happy to autgraph my photos and seemed in a good mindset. I have to say Evgeni looked very fit, healthy.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/311498_463127190384515_81258392_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/531286_463127123717855_747765720_n.jpg

The evening's training was much more intense with Evgeni first practising his jumps again, and got impatient sometimes, because what we see as really great jumps, is sometimes not good enough for Evgeni's standards, he is a perfectionist and expects 100% from himself. This is why he is a world class figure skater, and does not expect any less. Evgeni wants to ensure that he is at a high standard for next season and takes everything he does extremely seriously, this is great to see, you know he is doing his very best to stay at the top and never give up, such drive!!!. After 30 minutes Evgeni's Chorographer - Pasquale Camerlengo. came on to the ice and went over Evgeni's steps, movements and artistic flow on the ice,. The eye to eye contact between Pasquale and Evgeni was so concentrated you could feel the power of every movement in his new program and feel every tension in the air. The training continued for another 30 minutes at least and I know for certain Evgeni is in great hands with his Chorographer. I think by the end of the evening's training Evgeni was tired and left the rink with Vitaly. It had been a long day's training on and off ice, he needed his space and you have to respect this. I did not at first like the music for the program, but because i see Evgeni great technical ability the music will fit around his skating beautifully and he will make this work well, only Evgeni can do this.

Friday 27th July:

Went down to the rink and Evgeni came for his afternoon practice the same time as the day before, again practicing on the ice for around 30 minutes working on his jumps, doing always his best and nothing less. It just felt amazing to be there and to watch my hero at work, I feel previleged.
The Evening session was the most intense yet. For 1 hour 40 minutes Evgeni trained with Pasquale, Evgeni sheer power, ability and above all endurance in all his movements.... well you have to be there to see this live, it is better than any show, to see the master at work on the ice, watching him do what he is the greatest at, I have never seen anyone skate this remarkable, It is true!!!! Every step, spin, jump and transition into the music was done with perfection. I am so proud to be here. Then eventually Vitaly, Mishin, Evgeni and Pasquale left the rink, having trained really hard.

Then the Gala, we saw many very talented young skaters, but the highlight for me was the outstanding performance from Lisa, and also Artur, who has gained more power and strength in the past year, within his abilities on the ice. The lightening was beautiful and it was for sure one of the best Gala's I have seen. It is a credit to Master Mishin for all his hard work and commitment, for many years to help and support existing and new, up and coming skaters, to achieve high standards and opportunites needed to compete in the future.

Saturday 28th July:

Evgeni came earlier today and started his training at around 11.30am. he practiced his jumps and looked very relaxed and happy on the ice. His skating is very consistant and never fails to disappoint, great to be supporting him here.

The best moment of the day, is when Harry got his certificate for his participation in the summer camp, and Mishin approached Harry and I to go over for the photo when Evgeni came off the ice, Mishin joked with me and we captured a great moment with Evgeni, smiling with Mishin standing behind Harry, in the photo, I managed to get 2 photos with 3 great guys in there and one of Mishin and Harry, I feel this summer camp went really well and gave Master Mishin a big farwell kiss on his cheek, I got on well with him, Vitaly was very poliet and kind too and I told Evgeni personally how incredible he was. Evgeni remains very focused on training which is great news!!!

MASTER MISHIN, HARRY WITH HIS CERTIFICATE AND EVGENI
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=o.207335815948301&type=3
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/561428_463127267051174_599027474_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/418812_463127367051164_1730538343_n.jpg

-------------------------------

You can see and Camerlengo in last pic :ni_zia: :hi_hi_hi:
by cekoni
07 Aug 2012, 20:47

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

перевод

Отчёт и фото из Тарту от нашей подруги Karen Davies :plush39: ... она была там со своим сыном Гарри, который учился кататься в тренировочном лагере Мишина :plush45:
------------------------------------------------------------------
ОТЧЁТ КАРЕН ДЭВИС ИЗ ЛЕТНЕГО ЛАГЕРЯ В ТАРТУ (ЭСТОНИЯ, ИЮЛЬ 2012 )
Прибыла в Тарту после 12 часов пути из Англии и так устала, хорошо спала ночью, когда мы приехали в наш отель Paras (отель фигуристов)

четверг 26 июля.

В ресторане, где мы могли поесть и быть в тепле, был замечательный вид на каток. Посмотрев тренировку Артура и Лизы, я увидела Виталия и Евгения, приближавшихся к катку, Евгений выглядел спокойным и крутым, как всегда, когда он ступает на лёд, и он начал свою тренировку. Это было вскоре после полудня, около 12.30 по местному времени, и он непрерывно тренировался в течение 30 минут - причём Мишин работал с ним очень тщательно, - очень стараясь, и конечно, можно было видеть связь между ними. Евгений выполнил все прыжки, которые он должен был сделать на занятии, и приземлил их хорошо, с замечательным, постоянно улучшающимся мастерством; я могла видеть, как он сфокусирован – даже ещё больше в этом сезоне – на тренировках, работая чрезвычайно старательно и выглядя очень серьёзным, за исключением редкой улыбки и взгляда на Мишина. Время от времени Мишин и Евгений медленно катаются вперёд-назад по льду, и Мишин даёт советы Евгению по поводу техники катания; но всё выглядит хорошо, Евгений уходит со льда вполне довольный своими усилиями. Мы с Гарри спустились и немного поговорили с Евгением и Виталием. Евгений был рад поставить автограф на моих фото и кажется, был в хорошем настроении. Должна сказать, Евгений выглядит здоровым, в очень хорошей форме.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/311498_463127190384515_81258392_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/531286_463127123717855_747765720_n.jpg

Вечерняя тренировка была намного более интенсивная, Евгений опять сначала тренировал прыжки и иногда становился нетерпеливым, потому что то, что для нас выглядит как действительно хорошие прыжки, иногда недостаточно хорошо по меркам Евгения, он перфекционист и ожидает от себя 100%. Именно поэтому он является фигуристом мирового класса и не расчитывает на меньшее. Евгений стремится к тому, чтобы находиться на высоком уровне в следующем сезоне, и относится ко всему, что он делает, чрезвычайно серьёзно; это так здорово видеть, вы знаете, он прикладывает все усилия, чтобы оставаться в топе, и никогда не сдаётся, это такой драйв!!!. Спустя 30 минут хореограф Евгения Паскуале Камерленго появился на льду и перешёл к шагам Евгения, движениям и художественному скольжению на льду. Контакт глаза в глаза между Паскуале и Евгением был такой сконцентрированный, что можно было чувствовать энергию каждого движения его новой программы и напряжение в воздухе. Тренировка продолжалась ещё по крайней мере 30 минут, и я знаю наверняка, что Евгений в хороших руках, с его хореографом. Думаю, под конец вечерней тренировки Евгений устал, они ушли с катка с Виталием. Это был долгий день тренировок на льду и вне льда, ему нужно своё пространство и нужно это уважать. Сначала мне не понравилась музыка к программе, но поскольку я вижу замечательные технические возможности Евгения, музыка прекрасно подойдёт к его катанию, и он хорошо справится с этой работой, только Евгений может это сделать.

пятница 27 июля:

Спустилась на каток, и Евгений пришёл на свою дневную тренировку в то же время, как днём раньше, снова занимался на льду примерно 30 минут, работая над прыжками, прикладывая все усилия, не меньше. Это просто удивительно - быть там и смотреть, как трудится мой герой, я чувствую себя привилегированной.
Вечернее занятие было самым интенсивным пока. В течение 1 ч. 40мин. Евгений тренировался с Паскуале, абсолютная мощь, талант и превыше всего стойкость во всех его движениях.... нужно быть там, чтобы видеть, это лучше любого шоу - смотреть на мастера за работой, как он делает то, в чём он лучший; я никогда не видела, чтобы кто-то катался настолько замечательно, это правда!!!! Каждый шаг, вращение, прыжок и переход в музыку был сделан идеально. Я так горжусь, что я здесь. Затем, в конце концов, Виталий, Мишин, Евгений и Паскуале покинули каток, потренировавшись очень усердно.
Потом Гала, мы увидели много очень талантливых молодых фигуристов, но событием для меня было выдающееся выступление Лизы, а также Артура, который за прошедший год приобрёл больше энергии и силы в своих возможностях на льду. Освещение было красивым, и это было точно одно из лучших Гала, которые я видела. Спасибо Мастеру Мишину за весь его тяжёлый труд и обязательство в течение многих лет помогать и поддерживать существующих и новых, будущих, фигуристов, достигать высоких стандартов и возможностей, необходимых, чтобы конкурировать в будущем.

суббота 28 июля:

Евгений сегодня пришёл раньше и начал тренировку около 11.30. Он работал над прыжками и выглядел на льду очень расслабленным и счастливым. Его катание очень стабильное, никогда не разочаровывает; так здорово поддерживать его здесь.

Лучший момент дня, когда Гарри получил сертификат за участие в летнем лагере, и Мишин подошёл к Гарри, а я стала фотографировать, когда Евгений вышел со льда; Мишин шутил со мной, и мы поймали на фото замечательный момент, когда Евгений улыбается, а Мишин стоит за Гарри, мне удалось сделать два снимка с тремя замечательными парнями и один - с Мишиным и Гарри; я чувствую, что этот летний сбор прошёл действительно хорошо, и на прощание я поцеловала Маэстро Мишина в щёку, я хорошо с ним общалась, Виталий был также очень вежливым и добрым, и я лично сказала Евгению, какой он невероятный. Евгений остаётся очень сфокусированным на тренировках, что является замечательной новостью!!!

МАСТЕР МИШИН, ГАРРИ СО СВОИМ СЕРТИФИКАТОМ И ЕВГЕНИЙ
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=o.207335815948301&type=3
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/561428_463127267051174_599027474_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/418812_463127367051164_1730538343_n.jpg
-------------------------------
На последнем фото вы можете видеть и Камерленго :ni_zia: :hi_hi_hi:
by Дарина
08 Aug 2012, 16:00

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Lysacek Q&A: My mind is '1,000 percent made up'
Reigning Olympic gold medalist dishes on Summer Olympics, his coaching team and the quad:
http://www.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20120810&content_id=36450352&vkey=ice_news

Carroll: 'He felt like something was missing'
Lysacek's longtime coach says skater 'looks better than he ever did':
http://www.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20120810&content_id=36449734&vkey=ice_news

----------------------------------------

http://www.sports.ru/others/figure-skating/142601292.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Лайсачек объявил о возращении в спорт

Олимпийский чемпион Эван Лайсачек объявил о возвращении в любительский спорт, в октябре он примет участие в этапе Гран-при Skate America.

Главной его целью являются Олимпийские игры в Сочи, в короткую и произвольную программы он планирует включить четверные прыжки.

«Ничто не доставляет такого удовольствия, как тренировки. Я – спортсмен, люблю тренироваться и выступать. Буквально после получасовой разминки на льду, понял, что хочу соревноваться дальше. Чувствую себя сильнее, я подготовлен, и, надо сказать, я сейчас лучше, чем в Ванкувере.

Нынешний сезон, возможно, является ключевым для подготовки к Олимпиаде-2014. Для сборной США наступает важное время, нужно показать всему миру, что по-прежнему являемся силой», :-) – цитирует Лайсачека AP.
by cekoni
10 Aug 2012, 23:49

Jump to forum
Jump to topic