Search found 79 matches

Return

Re: Видеомонтажи с Женей || Video montages

Coral wrote:Hi, here's rough translation of the Japanese montage 'Impressive Quotes of Plushenko'.
Slashes </> are inserted where the pictures change

Oh, there was so many of his quotes! :sh_ок: Many thanks Coral! :plush40:
by cekoni
12 Sep 2012, 18:51

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hi, here's rough translation of the Japanese montage 'Impressive Quotes of Plushenko'.
Slashes </> are inserted where the pictures change.
Please note the expressions may differ from what Evgeni actually said. If any of you can correct my English
or tell me the right words from his interview articles/vids/book pages etc, it would be appreciated. Thanks :-):

Impressive quotes of Evgeni Plushenko

I think I was born to be a figure skater / I think this was my destiny
I thank God / for what have happened to me / and for giving me the talent
I know that / talent means / a big responsibility as well
You have to open up / everything that is given to you
I have to strive / for this purpose

For me / there was no choice to quit skating
Because I always / wanted to help my parents financially
If you don’t make full effort / you cannot win
So I must work so very hard
It’s not allowed that I weaken my ability
My hardest rival is / myself
Each time I go onto the rink
I have to fight with simmering emotions and anxiety
But you can do anything if you overcome the fear
The most important thing is / to prove yourself / that you can win

My competitions with Yagudin / developed figure skating significantly
He came up with new techniques, combinations and jumps
And I had to surpass him
You cannot prove to anybody / that you have an injury if you lose
Nobody is interested in such things
So I don’t tell anybody
I feel so baffled / that people consider that I’m not a human
After I win, because I’m not a machine
My heart beats in my breast, not an engine
Blood flows in my veins, not oil
I’m just a normal man that knows pains and fatigue
So I will continue to do my best / to keep on winning

I have never tried to / stop my progress
The duty of a top athlete is / to move the sport forward
I want to put my soul / into every move I do
And I would like to show my soul / to the audience and the judges
I’m a person who has to win the competitions that I participate
I have carried this burden for a long time
This was truly my dream (photo: kissing the Olympic gold medal)
The Olympic Games of four years ago was not my Olympic Games
But this time it was my Olympic Games

I cannot live / without figure skating
Because my life is / the ice
I think all the decisions I made on the crossroads in my life
Were destined by God
My fans, thank you for loving me / I’ll keep training hard / to skate well
So that people will like me more
I don’t want to predict or / talk about the future very much
I just / hope that / everybody will remember me
Evgeni Plushenko plush48

OMG! I really hope, that the author or anybody( if the author permits) puts the video with english subtitle to the Youtube!!! :plush47: This is beautiful!! I deeply admire Plushy! Thank you Coral! :ki_ss:
by lala630312
12 Sep 2012, 23:35

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Presentations

Hello, first time here :-): I just want to thank everybody in this forum, this is such a great place
for fans of Evgeni :plush39:
Somehow I'm sooo slow to join here, but I was briefly hanging around in places like the fan forum EPD and
FSvids Plush thread :-) some years ago. I haven't always been an active member on the Internet though.
Anyways, Zhenya has been definitely my favorite skater since the SLC OG in 2002. It's a happy surprise
he's still skating competitively and doing some wonderful jobs. Best wishes for him and his family/team/friends
and everybody in here.
I wish I could understand Russian, but so sorry I don't, and English in this forum helps me a lot.
So HUGE thank you again! :ro_za:

Welcome to the forum, Coral! :plush2: We also love Plushy! :plush10: Best place for you! :plush13:
by lala630312
12 Sep 2012, 23:30

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Presentations

Coral wrote:Hello, first time here :-): I just want to thank everybody in this forum, this is such a great place
for fans of Evgeni :plush39:

Welcome here, Coral! :pri_vet:-:
by cekoni
13 Sep 2012, 02:22

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Евгений Плющенко и Яна Рудковская - Уже три года=) :plush33:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqoxIZgvro4

by Таня
13 Sep 2012, 01:26

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

lala630312, :-): :ki-)(-: I agree with you, it's focused on younger Plushy in competitions
and very touching.
I saw the comment of the vid author and it says it took her years since she first started editing that
montage with quotations. So I'm not sure if an English version will be released very soon... but
anyway I love it too, thanks for this forum and official twitter for the notice. :plush39:

No matter. I'm happy, because I understand the japanese subtitles thank to you! :plush39: And it's really very touching.
by lala630312
14 Sep 2012, 22:18

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I saw the comment of the vid author and it says it took her years since she first started editing that
montage with quotations....
Yes, I have also hesitation to do any "art work" with Plushy - somehow, nothing which I start is not worth of his talent :plush34: ... if you understand me :mi_ga_et:
by cekoni
14 Sep 2012, 22:12

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Контрольные прокаты || Open Test Skating - 2011, 2012

Евгений Плющенко: мы и старались сделать нового Плющенко
15.09.2012 19:20:01

Сегодня, 15 сентября, в подмосковном Одинцове продолжились прокаты фигуристов сборной России. Гвоздем программы стало выступление олимпийского чемпиона Евгения Плющенко. После проката Евгений Плющенко ответил на вопросы специального корреспондента портала TEAM RUSSIA-2014.

- Женя, Татьяна Анатольевна Тарасова призналась нам , что проплакала всю вашу тренировку.
- Татьяна Анатольевна была на моей тренировке до прокатов. Я там совсем немного катался…

- Тем не менее, это произвело на нее сильное впечатление.
- Спасибо ей большое.

- Ваше сегодняшнее катание – это как кружева на льду. Видно, что много работали над танцевальными элементами.
- Нет, я не могу назвать свой сегодняшний прокат блестящим. Это был всего лишь рабочий вариант. У меня не было задачи откататься здесь в полную силу. Самым важным стал четверной сальхов, который, считаю, я в принципе сделал. Я впервые пробовал этот прыжок на соревнованиях, потому что для меня прокаты – это всё равно соревновательный процесс. Я доволен всеми исполненными прыжками – они были ровненькими, лёгонькими. То есть, на сегодняшний день задача выполнена. Хотя в целом эту программу еще надо доделывать и доделывать. Пока это просто макет того, что должно быть. А что касается танцевальных элементов – мы, действительно, летом много работали. С Камерленго, Миамото, Давидом Авдышем, Сергеем Петуховым. За лето я успел поработать с четырьмя хореографами. Плюс, есть мои внутренние движения, идеи.

- Где планируете выступать после прокатов?
- Сначала у меня будет небольшое шоу в Италии, потом стану готовиться к Japan Open. Это важные соревнования, в которых будут участвовать канадец Патрик Чан, японец Дайсуке Такахаши. В Японии я буду катать произвольную программу, которую показал здесь на классическую тему. Доделаем её, потому что, еще раз хочу повторить, программа еще очень сырая.

- Возможно, программа и сырая, как вы говорите, но впечатление очень сильное. Кажется, что катается новый Плющенко.
- Мы и старались сделать нового Плющенко. Полностью новая хореография, полностью новые движения. Тело работает по-другому. Это однозначно новый образ.

- В этом сезоне вы пропустите этапы Гран-при. Почему приняли такое решение?
- Потому что я уже не раз говорил, что мой главный старт – это Олимпийские игры в Сочи. А все остальное – тренировочный процесс. Тренироваться и готовиться можно, и не выступая на этапах Гран-при. У меня не тот возраст – мне не 18 и не 20 лет, и биться на Гран-при не имеет смысла. Молодежи эти старты, конечно, необходимы. А мне доказывать никому и ничего не нужно. Мне надо делать работу для людей, для себя и для страны. Приоритет мы обозначили – Игры в Сочи, а все остальное – подготовка к ним.

- В целом, вы довольны своим первым прокатом?
- Да, конечно. Еще раз повторю, я сделал сегодня новый четверной прыжок. Пусть он был с ошибкой. Хотя с незначительной – на выезде при приземлении коснулся льда левой пяткой. Чуть-чуть надо доработать, вспомнить молодость. В этом году буду прыгать четверной сальхов плюс четверной тулуп.

- Это означает, что все проблемы со здоровьем позади?
- Тьфу-тьфу-тьфу. Я правильно сделал, когда настоял, чтобы немецкий врач резал меня после чемпионата Европы. Это была повторная операция. Она прошла нормально. В противном случае, проблемы сказывались бы до сих пор, и я бы по-прежнему мучился с ногой.

http://www.team-russia2014.ru/article/5080.html
by Kudryavka
15 Sep 2012, 20:04

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

(Plushy's interview after skating)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoloZrVvuFg
Please, let's someone translate just new informations from Plushy's video interiew, which has not in the interview below ... :plush39:

Ира, а ты сначала снимала? Такое впечатление, что журналюги дописали в статье что-то своё, чего он не говорит на видео. Например нет перечеслений списка хореографов. Про Japan Open он упомянул, но не сказал какую прогу он будет там катать. Равно и ни слова про Миямото, о том, что они выбросили его Ромео как непригодную, как некоторые интернет-помойки пошли утерждать. На видео ничё этого нет.

======================================

- У меня есть несколько произвольных и несколько коротких программ. Вы помните, я иногда катал на прокатах одну программу, а на соревнованиях другую. Поэтому я не исключаю, что будет несколько произвольных программ.

- Здоровье в порядке, хорошо что сделал операцию. Я спал, мне вводили через позвоночник шланги, прижигали нервы и потом четыре дня вкалывали специальную жидкость.

- Мне не нужны соревнования Гран-При. Ещё раз говорю, что для меня главные соревнование- это 2014 год. У меня сейчас будет Japan Open, это в принципе как Гран-При (я так поняла по составу участников, т.е. возможности встретиться с конкурентами). Потом будет ЧР, потом если всё нормально- ЧЕ, потом если всё нормально, посмотрим, может и ЧМ. Есть ещё командный чемпионат мира. Понимаете, это ребятам, которым по 18-20 лет им надо катать-накатывать. Куда мне накатывать, что мне надо, зачем мне это Гран-При, для чего скажите. Это не титульные соревнования, это ну заработать какие-то деньги. Так я уже не для денег катаюсь. Я катаюсь- получить вот эту атмосферу. Мне денег достаточно, хватает. Главное- без травм, главное- это 2014 год. Ну параллельно ЧЕ, может ЧМ. Соревнования будут в этом году и накататься ещё успею. Посмотрим про ЧМ, сейчас ещё рано забегать. Может и на командный поеду.

- Здоровье конечно главное. Вот мой тренер по ОФП Виталий Балыкин, мы очень большую работу проделали. Мы были две недели в Италии (*тут сладко улыбнулся) и там я помимо фк тренеровок играл по 6 часов в гольф. Мне очень помогает гольф- забыться, отвлечься, большая концентрация там, много ходьбы. По 10-15 км хожу. Мы много рабтаем над моим физическим состоянием и пока я всем доволен.

- (*на вопрос о возвращенцах, с улыбкой) Вы, знаете я бы не против, если бы вернулся Алексей Ягудин с Тимоти Гейблом, ну и все остальные там. А мне нужно выполнять свою работу. Я рад конечно, что Джонни вернулся, Лайсечек ещё по вопросом, но Веер молодец. Это конечно даст всплеск фигурному катанию, потому, что это интересно. (на вопрос почему Лайсачек "под вопросом")- Ну вот когда он вернётся и выступит, я скажу, но вот- молодец. Но если он вернётся, это будет большой поступок.
- (*ироночно лыбясь на слова журналистки, о том, что пишут, что Лайс готов побить Плющенко на территории последнего)- Вы знаете, я настолько спокойно отношусь ко всему, что обо мне пишут, я вам честно говорю- сейчас мне просто по барабану что они пишут. Потому, что вот передо мной лёд, площадка, 4С, два 4Т, два 3А, а что пишут- а (*ну их- letsy)!

plush48

It seems like either the video was started later than the interview, or the journalist added some stuff in the article that was not mentioned by Plu. On the video he said only this:
===============================

-I have a few SP and FS. I sometimes skated one program at a test skate and a different one in competitions. So, It's possible that at competitions you will see another FS.

- My health is fine, I feel well. It's good that I was operated last season. They put some tupes in my spinal, "burn" nerves (I was sleeping under drugs at that moment) and then for 4 dyas they injected some liquid in my spinal.
-( about competitons) I don't need GP events. My main goal is OG 2014. Soon I'll take part in Japan Open. It's like GP for me (in the sense of competitors I assume- *letsy). Then I'll skate at RN, then if things are fine- at EC, and if I can- at WC, maybe at WTT. You know, guys who are 18-20yo they need GP to skate themselvs out. I don't need it. GP is not a "title" event. Well, of course it's an opportunity to earn some cash. But I am not skating for money now. I skate to enjoy this special atmosphere. I am well-off enough in financial sense. The most important now- don't get injuried, the main target- Sochi 2014. At the same- to skate at EC and maybe at Worlds. (about Worlds- 2013)- I don't know now, we'll see. Maybe I'll go, as well as to WTT.

-Health is my main current concern. My another coach V. Balykin is working hard on that. We were two weeks in Italy and there besides FS training I played golf for 6 hours a day. Golf helps me a lot to relax, to calm down, it's a good focus-game, a lot of walking, for 10-15 km. We are working seriously on my physical conditions and now I am satisfied with the result.

- (about comebacks, with the smile) You know, I wouldn't mind if Alexei Yagudin and Timothy Geobel return, and all the rest. I am just doing my job. I am happy that Johnny is back, it's a great move of him that will give a good wave of interest to figure skating. When Lysacek is back, when I see him at cmpetitions, then I'll tell he did a great thing either.

- (on the quetions that media there is writing that Lysacek wants to beat Plush on the Russian territory, with the irony) You know, I feel indifferent what they write about me. I see the ice in front of him, I have 4S to land, as well as two 4T and two 3A and other stuff to skate. That is what I am thinking about. And what they write is their problem. I don't care.

:-):
by let`s talk
16 Sep 2012, 13:55

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

it seems that this is still not Rimsky-Korsakov, than... :plush38:

Saint-Saens - Introduction & Rondo Capriccioso (Perlman):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HQyXWkABo0

by cekoni
15 Sep 2012, 21:06

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

it seems that this is still not Rimsky-Korsakov, than... :plush38:

Saint-Saens - Introduction & Rondo Capriccioso (Perlman):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HQyXWkABo0

-HQyXWkABo0
Yeaaaa!!!! figured out it's not Rimski-Korsakov :-) Thank God I didn't like Capriccio Espagnol :ya_hoo_oo:

Saint-Saens medley: Introduction and Rondo Capriccioso + Dying Swan + Danse macabre!! :plush31:

zNbXuFBjncw

YyknBTm_YyM

5.03~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyknBTm_YyM&t=5m3s
by Kudryavka
15 Sep 2012, 21:46

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

от Светы фото
прокаты в Одинцово,15.09.12
http://img.viame-cdn.com/photos/cbaefdf0-e192-012f-88ed-123138109649/r600x600.jpg
http://img.viame-cdn.com/photos/3358f3e0-e193-012f-9e8b-123138136d04/r600x600.jpg
http://img.viame-cdn.com/photos/35810fd0-e193-012f-88ed-123138109649/r600x600.jpg
http://img.viame-cdn.com/photos/39fd2520-e193-012f-54f2-22000a8f8736/r600x600.jpg
http://img.viame-cdn.com/photos/3d01ab20-e193-012f-6567-1231381d8c65/r600x600.jpg
by Ирина
15 Sep 2012, 22:52

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Женя бегает на льду в кроссовках))

by Ирина
16 Sep 2012, 00:37

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Евгений Плющенко дает интервью.Прокаты в Одинцово15.09.12 .
:son-ce:

by Ирина
16 Sep 2012, 00:43

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

More homevideos... :plush45:

Евгений Плющенко, Открытые прокаты 2012, 15.09: (not have ending)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSl4VSVtWog

Russian Test Skate 15 09 2012 Plushenko FS:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pyg9eL1KtBU

Russian Test Skate 15 09 2012 M2U01907: (whole Russian team)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dowAC07uP8g&feature=plcp

-----------------------------

PHOTO ALBUM :plush32:

Евгений Плющенко с новой произвольной программой в Ледовом дворце в Одинцово:
http://www.team-russia2014.ru/article/5098.html
by cekoni
16 Sep 2012, 00:47

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Irina forgot to put this short video... Plushy with kids... :-):

Евгений Плющенко.Фото с детьми.Прокаты,15.09.12 Одинцово:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lS_lzv3HIm8

by cekoni
16 Sep 2012, 01:31

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Евгений Плющенко: мы и старались сделать нового Плющенко
15.09.2012 19:20:01
I just edited Google translation! But I think the text makes sense.

Evgeni Plushenko: we tried to make a new Plushenko

Today, 15 September, in Odintsovo team Russia test skate went on. The highlight was the performance of Olympic champion Evgeni Plushenko. After skating Evgeni Plushenko answered the questions of the special correspondent of the portal TEAM RUSSIA-2014.

- Zhenya, Tatiana Anatolievna Tarasova confessed to us that she cried during all your training.
- Tatyana Anatolievna was on my practice before test skating. I skated there quite a bit ...

- Nevertheless, it made a strong impression on her.
- Many thanks to her.

- Today your skating was like lace on ice. We can see that you worked a lot on the dance elements.
- No, I can not say my today skating was brilliant. It was only a working draft. I had not a task to skate here in full force. The most important was the quadruple Salchow, which, I think, I basically did. It was the first time I tried this jump in competition, because for me test skating is still a competitive process. I am pleased with all executed jumps - they were smooth, light. So, my task for today is done. Although in general the program still needs to be polished more and more. This is just a skeleton of what it should be. As for the dance elements - we really worked hard in summer. With Camerlengo, Miyamoto, David Avdysh, Sergei Petukhov. In summer I managed to work with four choreographers. Plus my inner moves, ideas.

- Where do you plan to perform after the test skate?
- First, I'll have a small show in Italy, after that I'll prepare for the Japan Open. This is an important event, where Canadian Patrick Chan, Japanese Daisuke Takahashi will compete. In Japan I'll skate the free program, which was shown here, on the classic theme. We will complete it because, I repeat once again, the program is still very raw.

- Perhaps the program is raw, as you say, but the impression it made is very strong. It seems that new Plushenko is skating.
- We tried to make a new Plushenko. Totally new choreography, completely new moves. The body works in a different way. It is definitely a new image.

- This season you skip the Grand Prix. Why was that decision made?
- Because as I said many times my main competitions are the Olympic Games in Sochi. Everything else is the training process. I can train and prepare not competing at the Grand Prix events. I am not at that age - I am not 18 or 20 years old, and to fight at the Grand Prix does not make sense. Youngsters, of course, need these competitions. And I needn’t to prove anything to anybody. I have to do my work for the people, for myself and for the country. Priority we have defined are the Games in Sochi, and all the rest is the preparations for them.

- In general, you are happy with your first skating?
- Yes, of course. Once again, I made today a new quad. Even though with a mistake. Still with a little one - on the landing I touched the ice with my left heel. I need to complete working on it a little, to remember my youth. This year I will jump quadruple Salchow and quadruple toe loop.

- Does this mean that all health problems left behind?
- Knock on wood!! I did the right thing when I insisted German doctor to do a surgery after the European Championships. It was re-operation. It went good. Otherwise, I would have this problem now, and my leg would still bother me.
by Дарина
16 Sep 2012, 02:49

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Видео пока обрабатывается. После обработки видео смотрите интервью Жени после прокатов .

Please, let's someone translate just new informations from Plushy's video interiew, which has not in the interview below ... :plush39:

Evgeni Plushenko: we tried to make a new Plushenko
by cekoni
16 Sep 2012, 03:48

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

It is truly amazing that Zhenya can still transform his style after 20 yrs in the sport. His dedication, artistry and conviction is superhuman. Respect.
by Jia Jia
16 Sep 2012, 09:39

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Видео с разминки. В самом начале тройной аксель,потом Женя штурмует четверной сальхов.Вторая попытка удачная! :plush46:
И завершает разминку удачным четверным тулупом. :plush46: :plush39:
(warm-up before skating - 3A, 4S, 4T!)
http://youtu.be/8z-Rv8QQSVQ

8z-Rv8QQSVQ

А как Женя рвался в бой!! :sh_ок: Первым выпрыгнул на разминку :plush45: :-): ,ещё даже объявить не успели начало разминки))
by Ирина
16 Sep 2012, 10:51

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Немного моих скринов с видео

Женю приветствует Александр Горшков))
http://cs304515.userapi.com/v304515896/8f01/2nLLJZs-tE4.jpg

Король сосредоточен и собран :plush41: .Впереди прокат,те же соревнования для него! :-):
http://cs304515.userapi.com/v304515896/8e9d/EnjVLOfu03g.jpg
http://cs304515.userapi.com/v304515896/8ea7/oeaiD6wBpTg.jpg

Евгений Плющенко ждет выхода на лед.Рвется в бой! Выскочит первым!
http://cs304515.userapi.com/v304515896/8ec5/Zq3FBdb231g.jpg

http://cs304515.userapi.com/v304515896/8e61/A8-L_lJf3uQ.jpg

остальное в альбоме.Буду добавлять...
http://vk.com/album7654896_162440867

by Ирина
16 Sep 2012, 11:08

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

photo albums
http://fotki.yandex.ru/users/kkfksenia/album/189371/
some pics