Search found 14 matches

Return

Re: Golden Skate Awards 2012 - Turin, Italy 20.10.2012

published an interview :mi_ga_et:

http://www.artonice.it/?q=it/node/12350
Intervista a Evgeni Plushenko, lo zar che ama l’Italia e tifa Juventus
Inserito il Gio, 25/10/2012 - 14:32.
A very interesting interview without sensationalism and untruly words: actually Evgeni NEVER boasted 'I will win in Sochi', really never said so, but they just want yo make a big title...Anyway, as we say in Italy: Forza Evgeni plush48 And yes we are really in love with him in Italy, because we adore beauty and art, which both are perfectly expressed by this exquisite skater :plush31:
by anna54
25 Oct 2012, 21:40

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя “вне льда” (cтатьи,фото,видео)|| Evgeni OFF the ice

http://www.kp.ru/daily/25973.3/2908862/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
Мария РЕМИЗОВА
[b]Евгений Плющенко: Сына отдам в спорт. Только не на фигурное катание!
[i]«КП» побывала в гостях у олимпийского чемпиона и его супруги - продюсера Яны Рудковской, ожидающих ребенка .........../

I feel warm after reading it by google translator.

Perfect family and wonderful couple! Plush is a real man and good father!Nice to see plush has a very good relationship with Nick and Andrew,so do yana and Yegor!

:ya_hoo_oo: Looking forward to the birth of baby! Blond hair,like his father !

Of course, it gives me strength. I can already imagine how John with the baby and our older kids will be sitting in the stands and cheer for me at the Olympics in Sochi! I like this paragragh and can't help imaging this scene. plush48 plush48 :ro_za:

Translating, please... ::yaz-yk: ::yaz-yk: ::yaz-yk:
Too bad I do not know russian! :is_te_ri_ka: But please tell us what they said... :plush47:
by anna54
26 Oct 2012, 01:08

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A very interesting interview without sensationalism and untruly words: actually Evgeni NEVER boasted 'I will win in Sochi', really never said so, but they just want yo make a big title...Anyway, as we say in Italy: Forza Evgeni plush48 And yes we are really in love with him in Italy, because we adore beauty and art, which both are perfectly expressed by this exquisite skater :plush31:
Hi, Аnna!! :ya_hoo_oo: You're the new girl?!! :plush2: Welcome to Plush home! :bra_vo: We love friends :ko_re:sha: Eugene!

I am Anna Maria from Modena: thank you and hello to you all! I must confess you I am a super-fan of our unique Evgeni :plush31:
by anna54
26 Oct 2012, 16:48

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

http://www.artonice.it/?q=it/node/12350
Intervista a Evgeni Plushenko, lo zar che ama l’Italia e tifa Juventus
I'll try tomorrow :-):
Use Google translator, that you would not have to type the whole article: :plush45:

Interview with Evgeni Plushenko, the Czar who loves Italy and is a fan of Juventus
Posted on Thu, 25/10/2012

October 20, 2012 - Palavela in Turin. The skaters are finishing the final round of the Golden Skate Awards. Same city, same time - Juventus Stadium: they are playing the second half of the league game in Serie A Juventus-Napoli, the result of which will crown the leaders of Serie A.

Starting just with Juventus, with this bond between two sports entirely different but equally exciting and able to excite the audience, the interview with the Czar shows Evgeni as man with a great desire to play, to talk about himself and what he loves. The common passion for a football team becomes an unusual approach to begin a dialogue.

- Evgeni, we have good news for you. Juventus has just taken the lead over Napoli. Cacere scored a goal. The Russian champion makes a sign of victory with his hand while a smile lights up his face.
- Evgeni: Wonderful. Marvelous. I'm happy, so happy. Although if without Alessandro Del Piero, without my friend Alex, I'm missing something ... it's different to follow the Juventus ... but it's my team.

- The players change, there are successive generations, but Juventus is always the same: a winning collective ... And, then, there are other players, other samples ... There's Andrea Pirlo is an immense midfielder, also in the Italian national team ...
- Evgeni: Of course. I agree with you. I miss Del Piero because I have personally met him and we became friends. I'm sure he will do well in Sydney. For him it is a new adventure. Juventus is my team and when I can, I watch the matches. I love Italian football. Your league is electrifying. Do you know that there is a close connection between Russia and Italy? Spalletti for example trains Zenit St. Petersburg ... "

- And Capello is the coach of your National team.
- Evgeni: It's exactly what I told you. It's nice that there is this cooperation between our nations ...

- Evgeni, let's talk about skating? We are both passionate about football, but let's get back to your sport ... You have worked and are working with Pasquale Camerlengo. Tell us about this experience.
- Evgeni: That 's what I said earlier: an Italian and a Russian, again ... (laughs). I was fine with Pasquale. It 'a great person, a great man, very professional. He works a lot, he knows what he wants and how to achieve it. It 's very scrupulous, careful, precise and has an extremely strong personality.

- What are your plans for the season, the costumes, the music ... Will you change them? What new programs are you going to present?
- Evgeni: I thought a lot about my programs. In the end I decided to change only the long one. I have used the short program only twice in the last season: in the Russian National Championships and the European Championships in Sheffield. It would have been a shame not to keep it for a while. So, I will repeat "Storm" in the variation of Yanni ... and for the long program I worked a lot with different ideas until I chose a medley of musics: "Rondò Capriccioso", "The Swan", the "Dance Macabre". This program is called "The Best of Saint Saens." It 'a big challenge. The costume? You'll see him tonight, I think it's attractive, it's black and white ...

- You know I adored the costume you wore in Sheffield for your lp. You reminded me of Prince Andrej of "War and Peace" by Lev Tolstoy ...
- Evgeni: Really? Thank you ... I'm glad you liked it ... Prince Andrej? Interesting, very interesting ... I'm glad to hear this comparison ...

- You recently skated in Verona in '"Opera on Ice" Tell us about this experience ... this fusion between the world of figure skating and the lyric...
- Evgeni: Verona is a wonderful city, beautiful, friendly, the city of love, and the Arena transmits a unique atmosphere: it is an ancient and charming place, you feel immersed in history. Skating in a place like this is an unbelievable experience, completely different from anything I had done before. I confess I really experienced intense moments there...

- In 2014, the ISU should allow figure skaters to use singing music in competition. What do you think? Will you try it?
- Evgeni: I think singing music is fitting for the shows, it helps to enrich the performance, to communicate with the public. Not in competition, though. Perhaps I am a little bit conservative ... who knows. But I believe that music should be just that. Not a song. I will not use songs in my programs.

- Evgeni, let's talk about the Olympics. In Sochi your dream will come true: to skate in four Olympic Games and you will do it in your Russia. What are your goals?
- Evgeni: First of all, what you have just mentioned: be there, be present in the competition. To participate in my country to my fourth Olympics is already a great achievement. Then, I can tell you that I'll do my best, I'll try hard. And who knows, maybe, I'll gain a medal ...

- Silver in Salt Lake City, gold in Torino, silver medal in Vancouver ... you're missing the bronze?
- Evgeni: Who can say? I'll give my best, you bet ...

- And after Sochi? Going to train as Alexei Mishin?
- Evgeni: For the moment, I decided that I will make a great show, with stops all over the world. It will be a long show that will touch many countries among which of course, Italy. And then I want to buy a house in your country. I love it very much, I feel at home there: my second home ... And of course, I will dedicate myself to my family, to the new baby who will be born in December, which will be called as my friend Alex Del Piero ... Then, who knows what the future will reserve ...

- You have many admirers in Italy. Do you want to give me a message to them?
- Evgeni: Every time I come to Italy I am surrounded by the great affection of the public. I feel loved. This is very important for me. I thank my fans. I want to tell them they are great, I always carry them in my heart. They give me strength and help me to give my utmost ... Simply: Thank you ...

Time for Evgeni is a relative concept: anyway he was friendly, natural and sincere.
He must go: his black and white costume awaits him. His Juventus finished won 2-0. I tell him, greet him and he smiles again, as happy as a kid. Then he flies to his ice. Tonight he has a show here in Turin, but the real game will be played in Sochi in 2014.

Barbara Castellaro
by anna54
27 Oct 2012, 04:28

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Just link to translation of one more Italian Plushy's interview.... :mi_ga_et:

Interview with Evgeni Plushenko, the czar who loves Italy and Juventus fans:
http://evgeni-plushenko.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&p=74751#p74744

Sorry, the correct translation of the title is ...'the Czar who loves Italy and is a Juventus fan'.
by anna54
27 Oct 2012, 19:03

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sorry, the correct translation of the title is of course that HE IS A JUVENTUS FAN :-)
by anna54
27 Oct 2012, 18:54

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя и его тренер А.Н.Мишин || Evgeni and his coach Mish

:plush38: I think that one of the reason because they cancelled 'the Prophet', which in my opinion is a stunning music, is because Hanyu is using a Gary Moore melody this year in his sp. And remember he set a new world record with his performance. By the way, he is Japanese, but he actually hasn't any problem with the music.
by anna54
05 Dec 2012, 00:17

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя и его семья, близкие друзья.. || His family and fri

First of all congratulations from the bottom of my heart to all the family! :son-ce: Then I would like to tell Yana please don't worry for a few idiotic brainless people full of envy and think only of us all who love you deeply :ro_za: :ro_za:
by anna54
18 Jan 2013, 00:16

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I've been seeing people going on about "freedom of speech", and somehow interpreting it to say that Zhurankov can say whatever he wanted on his broadcast with no consequences. This also irritates me hugely: it just seems to be based on a complete (and perhaps willful) ignorance of how freedom of speech works.

I also do not know much about laws regarding freedom of speech and defamation, in Russia or in other parts of the world, but even a basic googling and a mere look at wikipedia has told me that almost in every country, freedom of speech is not completely unrestricted. These restrictions are recognized by the United Nations, among other things. In the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, it was recognized that freedom of speech are "subject to certain restrictions" when necessary, and one recognized reason for such restrictions is "respect of the rights or reputation of others".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_speech

Another wikipedia article, that on defamation:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defamation
This article does not specifically include Russian laws, but it gives an overview of the generally recognized nature of defamation/slander/libel, and laws regarding defamation in many countries. I would like to suggest that people take a quick glance at it, if they can. In particular, it mentions that in the same International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights as above, it is stated that

1. No one shall be subjected to arbitrary or unlawful interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to unlawful attacks on his honour and reputation.
2. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference or attacks.

I do want to mention that there are people who believe that defamation should not be criminalized (as opposed to a matter for the civil courts), or that such criminal defamation laws should be restricted. However, in many countries other than Russia, including including many "Western" ones, such countries in Western Europe, in Canada and states of the U. S., defamation is a crime, and in many of these countries, it is punishable by stronger sentences than what, as I understand it, can be dealt out to Zhurnakov if he is found guilty. (In Russia, as I understood it, please correct me if I am wrong, defamation was for a while only a civil matter, but was returned to being a part of the criminal code last year.)

I do not know what are the current Russian laws and principles--in terms of standards of proving defamation--that Plushy's lawyer has to work with. The wikipedia article discussed some general principles, including for instance in the U. S.(which, apparently, is generally and roughly speaking more friendly to the defendant in such cases, compared to most places in Europe). It seemed to me that even under those standards, this would probably be a case that is fairly favorable to Plushy, given what Zhurankov said both during the broadcast and later, the way he said them, and the situation (on national television, in the capacity as a commentator) in which he said them, etc.

Sorry again fro this rambling post...I guess, I wanted to mention these things in response to those people who are throwing the phrase "freedom of speech" around without understanding what it means. Of course, I am a complete lay person when it comes to law, but it seems that one ends up learning all sorts of knowledge from being a Plushy fan, even if only in a cursory manner... :-) Basically, I feel that to associate this case with whatever opinions one holds about "the state of freedom of speech in Russia" is both illogical and without any basis in facts, and to suggest that Plushy is somehow "trying to restrict Zhurankov's freedom of speech" is a complete misrepresentation, and utterly ignorant.

Freedom of speech, opinion? :plush43: Nonsense! To say that Plushenko faked his surgery is a calumny and well he did sueing that disgusting little nonentity who slandered him. He is one of the greatest athlete of all times and a hero to suffer all this hell to keep his promise to be present at Sochi and instead of supporting him you offend him? This is pure evil! Recover soon Champion!! plush48
by anna54
19 Feb 2013, 03:51

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Yagudin is very realistic. Our commentators emphasized pretty much the same thing during Worlds and Euros, that in singles and dance Russia is miles away from today's standard, this is obvious to any outsider. Even my mother said it. :plush34:
Yagudin is partly right, especially about Kovtun and Yagudin himself is already in the past as a skater. As a result, he just showed approval to what Chan said before.
... “Well, if you look at Yagudin at the 2002 Salt Lake Olympics, his program wasn’t as difficult as any of ours,” said Chan, expanding the discussion to include his fellow Canadians, Vaughn Chipeur of Calgary and Vancouver’s Jeremy Ten, who stood at his side looking like a couple of uncomfortable bodyguards. Both are older than Chan.
“Our footwork today is pretty much a program, you’re pooped after footwork. You can’t really compare it to back then, if you look at their footwork and even their spins, it’s nothing compared to what we do.”

http://blogs.vancouversun.com/2009/03/24/act-one-chans-opening-salvo/
It was not about Plushy, who was doing the most complex programs at that time.
Probably Yags just wants to believe that he is still equal to Zhenya. But you know, Zhenya is able to deal with NJS, while he cannot (based on Medal Winners Open and Japan Open which were held under NJS). In my opinion, so far he could satisfy himself: "There was no way to continue to take part in the competition because I had hip replacement." But now Plushy also had artificial disc replacement surgery, and even after that still has will to fight in Sochi... Maybe to Yags, it is very hard to admire what Plushy is doing.

Yagudin and many others spoke too early, just after the SP at the Worlds. I can say that Plushenko's free skating in Sheffield was far ahead, far more brilliant and fascinating than the ones we saw in Canada, not to say of the scandal of Chan's ridiculous victory that everybody blamed!
by anna54
18 Mar 2013, 02:46

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Другие интересные новости || Other interesting news

Due Worlds 2013 Men results...
@JohnnyGWeir:
https://twitter.com/JohnnyGWeir/status/312739591490768897

This judging is ridiculous and the only reason people buy it is because it's in North America. Imagine the outcry if it were Russia+Plush!?

--------------

What a sad spectacle the Men's Worlds 2013!

@missklovatt:
I don't always agree with JWeir, but he's definitely right. If this was Plushenko in Russia, the complaints would be deafening. #fsworlds13

@itshelene:
Who bets Plushenko is sitting at home thinking, "I can easily beat all these guys even with my artificial knees and discs." #FSWorld13

@TelmoFe:
Now I believe Plushenko can wins Olympics not because he's good enough,because the socres system is a shit and it'l be in Russia #FSWorlds13
:ni_zia: I hope :plush47: :-)
by anna54
18 Mar 2013, 02:29

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Гала Чемпионата России || Russian Nationals Gala 28.12.2

The Finale couldn't be more exciting, like a movie: all the best skaters of Russia showed their abilities but missed the quad, and then the Greatest of All came and made a majestic quadruple as clean as a whistle, as light as a feather. What an uncomparable Champion is that! :son-ce: :plush30:
by anna54
30 Dec 2014, 17:50

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Golden Skate Awards - Turin, Italy 21.12.2014

You are so right! What that commentator said was so stupid, but, you know, they also said he was FOUR times world champion...they know nothing. Plushenko is the GREATEST of all times also technically because no skater in history has been so clean and consistent in the technical elements as he STILL is. I love Hanyu, and I don't want to deny his stunning talent, but remember he fell twice at the Olympics and the three quads that today skaters can perform are only hipothetical, because they never did them clean. :plush43:

I just don't get the commentators... :plush43: One is Silvia Fontana and the other is Lucia Blini (general sport tv journalist)
To say that he has retired to the Olympics for "back pain" is absurd .. .. simply absurd ..
Then Silvia (during Storm) said.. "he technically is not so ..." is not what ???
It is not his fault that he has had all those surgeries and is already amazing how he can skate so well!
I would remind her that the one who "technically is not.." just a few days ago has re-landed a quad!
And what a joy to see him perform in Storm, after s he said that nonsense, 3 triples all perfectly executed.
And it's normal that if he would compete NOW against Yuzu, for example, he would not win.
Of course! NOW he CAN'T DO three quads in a program. he has just begun to re-run the 3A and quads!
But please .. on .. sorry for the outburst but I can not stand certain things....

Bravo Evgeni.. you're simply amazing.. never disappoint me by your skating :plush45: :bra_vo: :plush41: :plush31: :plush32:[/q
by anna54
06 Jan 2015, 00:47

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fantasy on Ice 2015, Japan (May - July, 12 shows)

cekoni wrote:Better video, with japanese comments... :mi_ga_et:

20150606 FaOI Shizuoka, Evgeni Plushenko - Carmina Burana:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaBhAen-jiM

Unbelievable!! wHAT AN ARTI
ST! hE IS IN GREAT SHAPE.
by anna54
10 Jun 2015, 19:18

Jump to forum
Jump to topic