Search found 114 matches

Return

Re: Golden Skate Awards 2012 - Turin, Italy 20.10.2012

With SS, this is not completely related to the question of what Evgeni "should" do, but in general, actually I wanted to mention that I think Evgeni has always had great skating skills. Even when he was a teenager, this was something commentators often talked about specifically about his skating. In recent years, especially in the Vancouver Olympic season, his skating skills were rather underrated and (in my own personal opinion) sometimes underscored. I think--though I am obviously not an expert--it's partly because of politics (especially at Vancouver, with the amount of propaganda about how he "only has jumps") and the lack of support from the Russian Fed. Partly, of course, it is also because of his physical issues with injuries, stamina, etc.: he mentioned last season that if he weren't injured, he could have done everything--jumps, spins, footwork, the basic skating itself--differently.

I also get the sense that his skating skills is a different style than what is the most fashionable now, perhaps more "old school". It may have somewhat less of the kind of the showy deep-edge tricks that is so valued today. Perhaps, I even sometimes want to guess (only guess) that in his view of skating, skating skills possibly has (or did have) a more "foundational" character; it is what the entire performance is build upon, rather than something you would especially show off in and of itself, to some extent. However, when people talk about his skating, I often see statements like "he makes it look so easy", "he is one with the ice", "he makes the rink look like his own home"....How is it possible to give such impressions without tremendous skating skills? I have also heard people who have watched him live say that he has great speed, but you don't see him working hard to gain that speed. To me (though I've not watched him live, and from what I've heard people say, this is even far more pronounced when you do see him live), it seems that Evgeni's skating is characterized by an incredible sense of ease and naturalness, as well as seemingly effortless control. (With the control aspect, I especially appreciated the British Eurosport commentators--former ice dancers themselves--at the European Championships in Sheffield earlier this year, pointing out one particular moment of transition right after his quad: "do you see how he's able to just turn and stop?" It may not be as showy as some other types of transitions, but even I get that it's not something you'd be able to do without a great deal of skill.)

Jackie Wong of the SF Examiner (a North American commentator, but one whom I've found to be less prejudiced than most in general), mentioned in response to people questioning Evgeni's PCS that

Plushenko had a great effortlessness in movement and a natural ability to generate great speed and power. Those aspects of his skating are sometimes underappreciated.

Perhaps his skating skills are of such a type, and to such an extent, that sometimes it's possible to actually forget that it is in fact a skill. And also, when he skates, his entire body is so expressive, the performance is so integrated as a whole, and there is so much emotion being communicated, that I suspect sometimes it's possible one's attention is drawn away from what is happening specifically under his blades.

Of course, what I as a fan think doesn't matter nearly as much as what the judges think. So I am by no means saying that he shouldn't "meet" the currently prevalent view of skating at least part of the way, even if those views perhaps may be seen as artistically limiting and somewhat logically flawed. I think in one respect, having more transitions will already display his skating skills in a way that is more advantageous in today's judging system. But then again, what the judges think often are more influenced by other factors than by what is actually happening on ice. So I guess, I can see he is working to adapt to the "new direction" in skating--of course, within what is allowed by his artistic beliefs and instincts. But I think it would also be helpful if the particular strengths of his style of skating skills are, in fact, not so undervalued. However, that is a matter which does not necessarily depend on he himself so much, but more on others...

(So sorry for the long, rambling, and maybe slightly off-topic post again....But I do think this is one issue which affects how his skating is judged.)
by whitebamboo
22 Oct 2012, 20:25

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: FOOTBALL GUYS!

Hi girls! I'm a new entry in this forum :-):
But when I saw this topic and I read your posts, I felt like at home :-)
I wolfed the 66 pages down in an afternoon and now I'm :ta_n_cor: :ta_n_cor: :ro_za: :plush31:
I'd like to thank you for the beautiful photos with a video that I love in a particulary way...unfortunately, the quality isn't high...but where you can't see, you can use your immagination ::yaz-yk: :plush31:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnJp3M6eJXM

Francy
by Fr@ncy=)
03 May 2012, 00:35

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Видео из личного архива Евгения || Evgeni's exclusive vi

Ну а прокат "С.Петербург-300" с каскадом 4-3-3 ,за который по-моему он попал в книгу рекордов Гиннеса и получил от судей шесть шестерок за артистизм - это тоже великое исполнение!

In my opinion Evgeni also deserved 6s for technical merit. :-(
I agree :a_g_a: ... but I very much like and his 6x6.0 for PRESENTATION! :plush41: :bra_vo: - as "evidence" for idiots, who repeat a newly invented nonsenses about his "lack of artistry"! ::yaz-yk:
by cekoni
13 Mar 2012, 06:53

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Видео из личного архива Евгения || Evgeni's exclusive vi

http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy295/schoenveter/imagesCA5O9MOS.jpg

but I very much like and his 6x6.0 4 PRESENTATION! :plush41: :bra_vo:
- as " evidence " for idiots, who repeat a newly invented nonsens
about his "lack of artistry"! ::yaz-yk:
http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy295/schoenveter/imagesCAH6VAWX.jpg

by simona
13 Mar 2012, 08:08

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I am agree with all your thoughts whitebamboo :co_ol: ... but this:

... I have also heard people who have watched him live say that he has great speed, but you don't see him working hard to gain that speed....
... what do you think that many photographers have problem to take photos of Plushy? :ps_ih: BECAUSE OF HIS SPEED! :-)

As example,in my case :smu:sche_nie: :hi_hi_hi:

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/9921/20081009s670.jpg
http://img547.imageshack.us/img547/6373/20081009s672.jpg
by cekoni
23 Oct 2012, 01:27

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

So? This russians news are paraphrase of one translated italian article into russian ... with many added "details" :kli_ny:

... and why yout dont like this icon: :)-(: ? :-) ... I'm just trying to quiet stir "patriotic passions" in Russia :ps_ih:

Well, it seems some people will try their hardest to find or make up reasons to criticize Plushy, no matter how small!

To be honest, I thought the Italian reporter for this interview seemed a little bit...How to say it? :)-(: For instance, right in the title is "Plushenko: I'm going to win in Sochi", which, if one actually reads the text, Evgeni did not say at all. He merely said--as he always does--that to be on the podium would be a victory for him. Then in the subtitle, the reporter implied that Evgeni's son will be named Alexander because of Del Piero, which Evgeni did not say either in the actual interview. (Of course, he's great friends with Del Piero, and it may be the reason, but it wasn't what he actually said.) So with this "move", who knows? (Of course, I'm guessing the interview itself was probably in English, then translated to Italian? Then translated again to English and Russian. So it's possible that Evgeni himself didn't use the most precise word in English...)
by whitebamboo
25 Oct 2012, 17:48

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Женя “вне льда” (cтатьи,фото,видео)|| Evgeni OFF the ice

http://www.kp.ru/daily/25973.3/2908862/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
Мария РЕМИЗОВА
[b]Евгений Плющенко: Сына отдам в спорт. Только не на фигурное катание!
[i]«КП» побывала в гостях у олимпийского чемпиона и его супруги - продюсера Яны Рудковской, ожидающих ребенка .........../

I feel warm after reading it by google translator.

Perfect family and wonderful couple! Plush is a real man and good father!Nice to see plush has a very good relationship with Nick and Andrew,so do yana and Yegor!

:ya_hoo_oo: Looking forward to the birth of baby! Blond hair,like his father !

Of course, it gives me strength. I can already imagine how John with the baby and our older kids will be sitting in the stands and cheer for me at the Olympics in Sochi!

I like this paragragh and can't help imaging this scene. plush48 plush48 :ro_za:

Translating, please... ::yaz-yk: ::yaz-yk: ::yaz-yk:
by bigeyegugu
25 Oct 2012, 15:16

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

"Мир Новостей" http://www.mirnov.ru/mn/24-1.php

Евгений Плющенко: «В 11 лет мне приходилось собирать бутылки»
translation :smu:sche_nie:
(rough as always, sorry for mistakes!)

Evgeni Plushenko: "At 11 I had to collect bottles"

People adore him, people hate him. No one is indifferent, and that's just what Zhenya needs. He does not seek to please everyone, not acts like nice fellow. Sharp, ambitious, self-confident. Single skaters are all special, and Plushenko seems to be particular among special. Who could admit that he would go to the fourth Olympics? Probably he is the only one.
At just 30 (his mini-anniversary will be on November 3) it seems he's been through everything. The incredible highs and painful falls, brilliant wins and bitter defeats both on the ice and in his personal life. Still he sets a new goal and achieves it. He is such a person. Now number one goal for Plushenko is Sochi 2014. With confidence we can say only one thing: he will try his best. To spite those who do not believe in him...
We met in the Odintsovo Ice Palace after he had just finished one more skate. Perhaps the millionth one...

- What are you preparing for, Evgeni?
- For the new season. It was open test skating for the whole team. It was very successful for me; I did a new quad for the first time, skated worthy program, so the season begins positively.

- And what are the plans for the season? As far as I understand the European Championships is scheduled?
- Plans for the season are: now I’m going to team competitions in Japan, then preparations for the Russian Nationals. And we'll see how I'll perform. In general, the European Championship is planned.

- Why do you ignore the Worlds so many years? They say, Plushenko does not go the Worlds, because he's afraid to lose, and in this case, say, the 2014 Olympics would be questionable.
- I do not ignore the Worlds. Take, for example, last season. I was injured, I had an operation. In 2006 I won the Olympics, nothing else already mattered for me. 2007-2009 I didn't compete. Therefore those who say that I am ignoring the Worlds are ignorant or just do not like Plushenko, and there are many such people.

- Why, by the way? What do you think?
- Well, people here are like that. But I try not to pay attention. And if I even pay attention, that just turns on.

"The ex-wife was extremely jealous"

- You know, Ilya Averbukh, -who admits that he is not an athlete by nature and that's why, as he says, only now he came to success in his life, -calls you his antipode: Plushenko, he said, always needs to compete with someone, to win over someone.
- Yes, I love the competition. And after 2006, when I retired ... that is, took a break, time out… I felt the lack of this drive. We did a lot of exhibitions, and yet it lacked a competitive moment. And now I felt this sporty atmosphere – I must overcome myself again, step over again, and again do something new. That is, I prove that I'm the best: to my competitors, my coach, and above all, perhaps, to myself.

- "Plushenko did not find himself in different life, that's why he is still skating," – now I'm quoting Yagudin’s words.
- What does "not find himself in something different" mean? In what? I have lots of exhibitions; I can skate in hundreds of them. Is this a different life? That's what former skaters do. They think, they have done something new?

- Slutskaya is a news presenter on First channel, she also performs in the theater, Yagudin performs in the theater, conducts some fitness drills. Perhaps this is new...
- Well, any athlete can probably conduct physical trainings ...And something new, which I have discovered for me, is golf.

- I heard, you even want to speak at the 2016 Summer Olympics as a golfer. Is this true?
- Yes. And, you know, I have a son, he is six years old. Soon I will have another son. Here is the news! And I also want to say that not everyone can go through three Olympics! …

- Don’t you regret now that you retired in 2006? In general, how could you at 23 y. o. leave everything when you are a born winner?
- Well, I won all the titles. What else? Where to go? Without Yana I, probably, would not come back...

- And what would you do then?
- I made a decision for myself that it would be a calm rational life. That I gonna participate in the shows – just skate, make money, have a family, maybe open a business or start to train.

- You did many exhibitions; concerning business - I do not know if you opened it or not. You built your family; years later, can you say why it went wrong?
- I guess, Masha and I are not of the same kidney. My ex-wife was very jealous: I waved at someone, I'm photographed with someone – it was enough for jealousy. That bothered, and Masha was not able to overcome herself. With Yana it's quite a different story: she is a public person, she understands everything. Wise, experienced – that's not even comparable. Moreover, I just do not want to remember past life. The only thing – I'm very happy and always thank Masha that she gave birth to my beautiful son.

- Did you deliberately choose a new wife among the girls of public professions?
- No way. We met with Jana accidentally, it happened in Trafalgar Square in London. There was the presentation of the Sochi Olympics; I went to represent Russia as an athlete. There performed Dima Bilan. And we have a mutual friend, he called me and said, "There’s Bilan’s concert, do you want to go?" - "Of course I do, give me the phone number of his manager ..." And I did not even know who is Rudkovskaya, Baturin, because in general I was far from show business ... And I saw Yana, our eyes met… We had to go through the entire square to our poster "Sochi-2014". There were a lot of people, and I started to push apart the crowd, took Yana's hand and was holding it as if she's my girlfriend. That is, it was love at first sight ... Later I started to learn more: who is Rudkovskaya, who is Baturin and the entire story in general. Many said: where are you intruding, why do you need this? But I said that I love this person.

- For a long time your couple was taken as a PR project...
- Yes, they said it was a PR project, that Plushenko is actually gay. There were many things, but we did not pay attention.

"Friendship with Yagudin failed"

- Talking about gay is another story. Our people are so suspect, ever looking for a trick. I heard: once Plushenko in his youth lived with his coach Mishin, everything is clear with them.
- I can tell you where and how I lived. I came to Petersburg when I was 11 years old, my mother moved to me a year later. My father worked at a construction site in Volgograd, it was not enough either food or clothing, and we had to collect bottles. And for a while Mishin let us live in his apartment.

- It was hard?
- Of course. When, pardon me, there's nothing to eat, and one apple a day was divided into three. In Volgograd, we certainly did not live in luxury, but we had all the necessary. And in St. Petersburg we had to rent a room - just terrible one! With alcoholics, drug addicts, with the constant fights. For two years we lived, of course, in dreadful conditions. But at 13 I started to make money, and we took other, better room. At 15 I bought an apartment, my parents moved there, and for fifteen years they have not been working.

- Severe childhood affects in different ways. Some keep saving all their life, some, on the contrary, begin to overspend...
- I also went through such a phase. At 15-16, when I already earned money, I had gold mania. Rings, bracelets, chains - I was hung with them from head to toe. And then it passed. And I was not led to it; no one told me that it was ugly. My gold things just started to crack - literally in half, the chains got torn. Now I wear only the cross and watch ... You see, I have a big family now. My parents, my three nieces, my wife, my son, Yana’s children Kolya and Andrey. I will have another son. I have what to spend my money on.

- Yes, and age also matters - after all, soon you will turn 30. November 7 there will be great show on this occasion; Alexei Yagudin is in the guest list at number one, which is already intriguing. All your conflicts are left behind?
- You know, my position is that we are all the enemies on the ice, but in life we can communicate and be friends. With Yagudin it didn't work out. Since childhood. In the past there was such a position like «me or him», which was, in general, the absurdity and nonsense, but now it has changed and we already skated with Lyosha in many shows.

- Kirkorov, Baskov, Mikhailov also will come to you on the anniversary...
- They are all my friends: Bilan, Volkova, Valeriya, Philip ( Kirkorov ). And Kolenka Baskov even was a witness ( best man, groomsman ) at my wedding.

- But they are Yana’s friends - from her life, from her environment.
- Nothing of the kind. I met with Philip when I was 17; I have been familiar with Kolya for a long time too. Actually I feel equally comfortable in sports and show business stars company.

- So, maybe this is the reason for dislike? One thing is the Olympic champion and quite another thing - show business, hangout.
- This is not about me. Actually I love to be at home, watch TV, play with the dog. I like golf, tennis, I love Russian bath. I like to be in my house near St. Petersburg and watch the beautiful view of forest and lake ...

- But such life is not appropriate for Yana, who loves to shine in society.
- Honestly, I can say, we manage to do everything. And if some bite me, so let them bite, that's nothing. The population of our country is 140 million. How many of them are unpleased? Million? No, fewer! One hundred thousand scribble those scribbles on the Internet. So what? Why to think about this? As if there's nothing more. My son will soon be born - that's what I have to think about!
by Дарина
27 Oct 2012, 04:03

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Евгений Плющенко ищет дом в Падуе: после Олимпиады он будет руководить школой фигурного катания

А помните, очень давно, в КП, гадалка нагадала, что у него будет новая семья, дети, будет своя школа и он будет жить за границей. Тогда это казалось таким далеким будущим...
помню.Я тоже об подумала о той гадалке. Это было ещё задолго до Ванкуверской Олимпиады.Ещё она сказала,что Евгений выиграет медаль на ОИ,но какую,неизвестно
by Ирина
31 Oct 2012, 12:19

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 3 ноября у Жени День рождения! || Birthday wishes for Zh

@sasha_savelieva:
С днем рождения Женя!!! @EvgeniPlushenko @yanarudkovskaya @LeraTV @VManucharov
http://distilleryimage9.instagram.com/1ed18ea025eb11e2914322000a1f984e_7.jpg

:hi_hi_hi:
@LeraTV:
Посвятили в " казаки" :)))
Dedicated to "cossacks" :))) http://instagr.am/p/RlG-gKDYNm/ + http://instagr.am/p/RlHE1xDYNt/
http://distilleryimage9.instagram.com/46272dd425f011e2890a22000a1fbc9a_7.jpg
http://distilleryimage2.instagram.com/2734e34425f011e2bbe622000a1c8697_7.jpg

‏@misha_robski:
Happy birthday dear @EvgeniPlushenko !!! 1 wish you all the best , barviha hotel and spa http://t.co/aY2AgHWW

"Music program" :ta_n_cor:
http://t.co/EAajK0qR
http://t.co/kaKYz2Y8
https://twitter.com/k_dobryakova/status/264826068488290304/photo/1/large
by cekoni
04 Nov 2012, 02:31

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 3 ноября у Жени День рождения! || Birthday wishes for Zh

Юбилей Евгения Плющенко: "Мне всего 30!":
http://www.spletnik.ru/events/37148-yubiley-evgeniya-plyushcenko-mne-vsego-30.html
(... there are more pics of guests) :mi_ga_et:

http://www.spletnik.ru/img/2012/11/arina/new/20121103_Yubiley_Plushenko_31.jpg
http://www.spletnik.ru/img/2012/11/arina/new/20121103_Yubiley_Plushenko_9.jpg
http://www.spletnik.ru/img/2012/11/arina/new/20121103_Yubiley_Plushenko_33.jpg
http://www.spletnik.ru/img/2012/11/arina/new/20121103_Yubiley_Plushenko_5.jpg
http://www.spletnik.ru/img/2012/11/arina/new/20121103_Yubiley_Plushenko_2.jpg
http://www.spletnik.ru/img/2012/11/arina/new/20121103_Yubiley_Plushenko_7.jpg
http://www.spletnik.ru/img/2012/11/arina/new/20121103_Yubiley_Plushenko_16.jpg
http://www.spletnik.ru/img/2012/11/arina/new/20121103_Yubiley_Plushenko_22.jpg
http://www.spletnik.ru/img/2012/11/arina/new/20121103_Yubiley_Plushenko_19.jpg
http://www.spletnik.ru/img/2012/11/arina/new/20121103_Yubiley_Plushenko_25.jpg
http://www.spletnik.ru/img/2012/11/arina/new/20121103_Yubiley_Plushenko_27.jpg
http://www.spletnik.ru/img/2012/11/arina/new/20121103_Yubiley_Plushenko_28.jpg
http://www.spletnik.ru/img/2012/11/arina/new/20121103_Yubiley_Plushenko_29.jpg
http://www.spletnik.ru/img/2012/11/arina/new/20121103_Yubiley_Plushenko_26.jpg

В субботу Евгению Плющенко исполнилось 30 лет. "Юбилей!", - с серьезным лицом заявил фигурист и устроил широкий праздник, на котором собрал родных, друзей и коллег.

Правда, родители именинника до Москвы не добрались - седьмого ноября пройдет большой концерт в Санкт-Петербурге, в "Ледовом дворце", и там же состоится семейное торжество.

Поэтому главным украшением столичного празднования стала супруга спортсмена, Яна Рудковская, которая сейчас, к слову, находится на восьмом месяце беременности, что, однако, ничуть не мешает ей вести активную светскую жизнь.

Масштабные гуляния решено было провести в "Барвиха Luxury Village" - вдали от городского шума, но в то же время в эпицентре "тусовки". Многочисленных гостей ждали к семи, и большинство явилось вовремя, что вообще-то большая редкость!

Приглашенные несли охапки цветов, а также подарки - модные аксессуары, украшения, памятные сувениры вроде картин (в основном, портретов) и деталей интерьера. Разумеется, многие дарили коньки - в частности, серебряную пару вручила Евгению Татьяна Тарасова, подчеркнувшая, что он - настоящий герой:

"Женя, ты герой, что вернулся в большой спорт, ведь это травмы, постоянная боль... Но я верю в тебя и верю в твою победу на Олимпиаде-2014!"

Мы тоже верим!

Приветственная часть прошла традиционно - тут и там звучали поздравления, веселый смех и светский полушепот. Затем всех пригласили за столы, ломившиеся от угощений и напитков.

Пришло время сюрпризов! Яна Рудковская решила сделать мужу оригинальный подарок и сняла фильм, в котором близкие фигуриста - члены семьи, коллеги, тренер - рассказывали забавные эпизоды из жизни и говорили теплые слова в часть именинника.

Утолив первый голод, гости стали произносить тосты, в основном, конечно, за будущие успехи Плющенко на спортивном поприще, а также за то, чтобы супруги не ограничивались одним общим ребенком. Евгений же признался, что они с Яной ждут мальчика, которого хотят назвать Александром, а также пообещал, что следующей обязательно будет девочка!

Одним из самых проникновенных был тост от Ирины Слуцкой. Она рассказала, что знает фигуриста с самого детства, и он всегда "носился как волчок и все успевал". При этом, отметила чемпионка, Женя всегда боготворил родителей, и продолжает заботиться о них и поныне, оставаясь замечательным сыном. Хотя она помнит, как бедно они жили, иногда им с мамой приходилось делить одно яблоко на двоих, но они никогда не отчаивались...

Но хватит сантиментов! Пришло время танцев. Несколько романтических баллад исполнил со сцены Дима Билан. Кроме того, победитель "Евровидения" спел песню "Не отрекаются, любя", посвятив ее Алле Пугачевой. Певец очень волновался ("Замахнулся на шедевр!"), но Алла Борисовна махнула рукой - мол, да ладно, справишься! И, кажется, оказалась права.

Под финал вечера в центр зала вынесли торт. Разрезая его, Евгений Плющенко сказал, что мечтает достойно выступить на Олимпиаде. На что его благоверная заметила, что "достойно" выступить он сможет в 2018 году, а в 2014 просто обязан подняться на пьедестал. Присутствующие разразились одобрительными овациями, к которым присоединился и "Сплетник" - уверены, в копилке спортсмена появится еще не одна золотая медаль.
by cekoni
04 Nov 2012, 13:34

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Юбилейное шоу "Всего лишь 30!" || Birthday show - 07.11.

Тренер Алексей Мишин примет участие в шоу Евгения Плющенко
14:33 31.10.2012 (обновлено в 14:37 31.10.2012)

http://rsport.ru/images/62723/56/627235654.jpg
© РИА Новости. Владимир Вяткин

МОСКВА, 31 окт - РИА Новости, Андрей Симоненко. Заслуженный тренер России Алексей Мишин заявил, что постарается принять участие в шоу, посвященном юбилею своего ученика, олимпийского чемпиона 2006 года по фигурному катанию Евгения Плющенко.
Олимпийский чемпион, трехкратный чемпион мира, семикратный чемпион Европы и девятикратный чемпион России в мужском одиночном катании Евгений Плющенко 3 ноября отпразднует свой 30-й день рождения. В честь праздника Плющенко организует шоу в Ледовом дворце Санкт-Петербурга, которое состоится 7 ноября. Гостями гала-представления станут знаменитые фигуристы Илья Кулик, Алексей Ягудин, Татьяна Навка/Роман Костомаров, Ирина Слуцкая, Стефан Ламбьель, Брайан Жубер и другие.

"Несмотря на занятость, я постараюсь приехать на юбилей Жени Плющенко, - сказал Мишин корреспонденту "Р-Спорт" по телефону. - Не просто как зритель, буду принимать в нем участие. В какой роли - пока не знаю".

В концерте также выступят звезды российской эстрады Филипп Киркоров, Николай Басков, Стас Михайлов, Дима Билан, Валерия, Михаил Бублик, известный венгерский скрипач Эдвин Мартон. Начало в 19.00.

http://rsport.ru/figure_skating/20121031/627235269.html

RT @rsportru: Тренер Мишин примет участие в шоу к юбилею Плющенко (@EvgeniPlushenko). Кто еще поздравит Евгения? Читайте тут: http://t.co/9WS5YocS

https://twitter.com/rsportru/status/263590735562014720
If Mishin will come to the birthday show, Plushy must be happy! :plush25: :cool_cool:
by Kudryavka
31 Oct 2012, 14:59

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

PHOTO ALBUMS
http://foto.rg.ru/photos/fda8b50d/1.html
http://rsport.ru/photo/20121108/629171322.html

VIDEOS:
http://www.kp.ru/video/482724/
http://www.kp.ru/daily/25981/2914577/

Евгений Плющенко: «Жена постоянно говорит: «Давай работай!
Евгений Плющенко встретил свое тридцатилетие простуженным
Олимпийский чемпион рассказал, что до сих пор заставляет его выходить на лед [видео + фото]

- У вас есть лишний билетик?
- Продам за две тысячи рублей!

Примерно такой диалог можно было услышать в среду вечером возле Ледового дворца. Прославленный фигурист Евгений Плющенко решил с размахом отпраздновать тридцатилетие. И по случаю собственного дня рождения закатил ледовое шоу с говорящим названием «Всего лишь 30!». Последние несколько лет спортсмен в различных представлениях и программах не участвовал, поэтому был аншлаг.

Фигуристы выступали под хиты звезд шоу-бизнеса - Валерии, Николая Баскова, Филиппа Киркорова. Перед концертом за кулисами царила суматоха. Само представление задержали на двадцать минут. В какой-то момент показался сам Евгений Плющенко - в блестящем черном костюме.

- Честно скажу, волнуюсь! - признался фигурист. - Были сложности с организацией шоу. Часть декораций задержалась в пути. Я приболел. Пришлось срочно пить лекарства.

Плющенко зашнуровал коньки, выдохнул и бодро зашагал на лед. Шоу состояло из двух отделений. Выделывали танцевальные па Алексей Ягудин, Стефан Ламбьель, кружились на льду Татьяна Навка, Роман Костомаров и Ирина Слуцкая. Удивили цирковыми трюками акробаты Фиона Залдуа и Дмитрий Суханов. Сам герой вечера появился на льду пять раз. Евгений катался под музыкальные композиции в исполнении Валерии, Димы Билана, Николая Баскова, Филиппа Киркорова. Гладко, легко, но без изысков - зрители увидели всего несколько несложных прыжков. Было видно, что спортсмен не хочет рисковать. Впереди Олимпиада, и травмы ни к чему.

В перерывах между выступлениями звучали слова, слова, слова. Звезды шоу-бизнеса славили Плющенко и поздравляли его с днем рождения. Получилось так, будто Женю провожали на заслуженный отдых.

После выступления Евгений Плющенко выглядел изможденным. Спортсмен признался, что пять номеров на льду дались ему нелегко. Сказалась температура за 37 и старые болячки. Вопрос в воздухе повис сам собой: что же Плющенко до сих пор влечет на лед? Ответ Евгений дал еще за день до юбилейного шоу.

- С такой женой, как у меня, везде успеваешь. Она мне постоянно говорит: «Давай работай! Давай трудись!» - разоткровенничался фигурист. - А что делать? Я сразу слушаюсь. Слушаюсь, потому что боюсь, боюсь...

Евгений Плющенко признался, что после Игр в Сочи уйдет из фигурного катания. Он станет тренером. В планах - развивать этот вид спорта в Италии. А еще спортсмен мечтает создать свою школу в Петербурге и Волгограде.

НУ И НУ!

Билану помешала заливочная машина

Победитель «Евровидения» только-только выступил и вместе с Эдвином Мартоном вышел за кулисы. Журналисты атаковали давних друзей вопросами. Дима Билан отвесил олимпийскому чемпиону несколько комплиментов, Мартон рассказывал о дружбе с Плющенко. И тут произошел казус. В самый разгар интервью затарахтела заливочная машина, стоящая рядом. В антракте рабочим нужно было обновить лед.

- Осторожно! Посторонитесь! - закричали работники Ледового.

Ни толпа журналистов, ни звезды их не смутили. Машина, несмотря на возмущения, начала движение. Артистам пришлось уйти.

ПРЕЗЕНТ

Мартон подарил фигуристу люстру из полутора тысяч кристаллов Сваровски

А Мишин - картину.

Евгения Плющенко завалили подарками, когда он отмечал день рождения в Москве. На торжество пришли 130 гостей, включая Аллу Пугачеву и Максима Галкина. Звездная пара подарила спортсмену статуэтку с изображениями мужчины и женщины во время танго. Одна фигурка символизировала Женю, вторая - его жену Яну Рудковскую. Но, пожалуй, один из самых запоминающихся подарков Плющенко преподнес его давний друг, скрипач Эдвин Мартон.

- В Италии я нашел люстру, созданную в 1982 году, - рассказал музыкант. - Как раз в этот год родился Женя. Люстра состоит из полутора тысяч кристаллов Сваровски. Очень красивая. Хочу, чтобы она светила в честь Жени и нашла достойное применение в его доме.

Не остался в стороне и Дима Билан.

- У нас уже давно семейные подарки, - улыбнулся певец. - Я вручил Жене бытовые вещи, которые могут пригодиться во время гастролей. А вообще я ему подарил чемодан для денег. Большой чемодан!

Ждали подарки Плющенко во время и после шоу. Тренер Жени Алексей Мишин вручил картину с изображением своего воспитанника. А после выступления фигуриста встречали активисты его фан-клуба. Девушки подарили выложенную из роз конструкцию в виде сердца с надписью в середине «30», картину и фотоальбомы.
by cekoni
09 Nov 2012, 15:13

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

... Homevideos by Stulmanka
http://www.youtube.com/user/Stulmanka/videos?view=0
Just to post links of Plushy's videos... :mi_ga_et:

Plushenko's anniversary Opening Евгений Плющенко Evgeni Plushenko:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNfBLSXBris&feature=plcp

Plushenko's anniversary Евгений Плющенко - Дайте мне (С.Михайлов): ... "Give it to me" (Stas Mikhailov)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpMvOYtPJ4M&feature=plcp

Plushenko's anniversary Евгений Плющенко - Жди меня (Валерия): .... "Wait for me" (Valeria)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dc-NoBN2hqo&feature=plcp

Plushenko's anniversary Evgeni Plushenko Believe me: .... with Bilan, Marton
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3atLGV_DF40&feature=plcp

Plushenko's anniversary Plushenko, Slutskaya, Navka - Натуральный блондин: .... "Natural blonde" (Nikolai Baskov)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWYNRuwK_hM&feature=plcp

Plushenko's anniversary - King on ice - Plushenko, Kulik, Yagudin, Lambiel:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcExPYjNZ6U&feature=plcp

Plushenko's anniversary Евгений Плющенко - Снег (Ф.Киркоров): ... "Snow" (Filip Kirkorov)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7_inwMH-6Y&feature=plcp

Plushenko's anniversary Closing - закрытие шоу:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSwD3pteTaQ&feature=plcp
by cekoni
09 Nov 2012, 01:52

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Мой отчет.
Фотографии будут позже, с планшета не могу их загрузить

Шоу

Вот и все. Из динамиков разносится мелодия, говорящая о том, что шоу подошло к концу. И меня накрывает. Накрывает ощущение нереальности, другой вселенной, чего-то неощутимо, неуловимого, кА будто бы в видела прекрасный сон и меня разбудили. А хочется еще. А в глазах слезы.

Я видела его первый раз на льду. Первый раз он проносился мимо меня со скоростью ветра и я не успевала вздохнуть, как он уже оказывался в дргой стороне катка. Нам повезло. Сказочно повезло! Мы имели уникальную возможность посидеть в генеральной репетиции в первом ряду у кромки льда. Видеть этих кудесников льда, которые одним росчерком конька превращают реальность в нереальность и наоборот, которые способны растопить самые черствые сердца, проникнуть в душу и увести за собой в ледовый мир, очаровательный мир фигурного катанияю Конечно я видела его много раз. НО. По телевизору или на всем известном ютубе. НО. Когда Евгений Плющенко приземляет великолепный прыжок прямо перед тобой, когда он проносится мимо, выполняя при этом наисложнейшую дорожку шагов, это просто не описать словами. Вот тут именно они заканчиваются, и остается только ощущение убегающего времени, что время уходит так быстро, быстрее его только Женя, рассекающий лед. В этот день я оказалась по ту сторону экрана. Там, где лед. Где по идее должно быть холодно. Но самом деле жарко – так как он – ВОЛШЕБНИК.

Женя был просто невероятен.

Первым номером было танго аморе. Женя вышел на сцену и теперь уже не прокатал, а станцевал это страстное танго, это одно из первых потрясений этого шоу. Я смотрела на него , парящего на сцене, переводила взгляд на огромные экраны, на которых показывали отрывки его выступлений, и осознавала – я дождалась! Дождалась этого вечера. Этого невероятного шоу и Женю! Какой же он!!!!!! Такой разный! Такой многранный! Вызывающий бурю эмоций! И не зря, художник, которому я заказала его портрет в подарок, мы подарили его при встрече, озаглавил свою картину «Буря», а не «Шторм», как хотела этого я. Может быть это было провидение, а может быть что-то другое. Ведь это именно так, бурю он вызвал нешутучную.

Я не могу и не буду описывать происходящее хронологически. Это как калейдоскоп из цветных стеклышек, которые в памяти компануются и складываются в картинки.
Вот он у кромки льда проносится и с улыбкой приветствует нас, растягивая слога
- здрааааааааасьте!
- привет! Кричим мы в ответ, и Женя уносится в другую сторону.

А вот тренировка невероятного номера четырех королей. Ягудин похоже не знает, куда ехать и в какую сторону разворачиваться. Женя ему все терпеливо объясняет, и вот четыре короля под бесменным руководством Ари Закоряна выезжают на середину катка. Во время этой тренировки Женя импровизирует и его настрой буквально по льду передается нам- мы улыбаемся!

Он мастер! МАСТЕР! И в этом слово я напишу не просто с большой буквы, а они все будут заглавными!
Было у меня и одно разочарование в этом шоу.. Пусть это будет небольшое темное пятнышко в калейдоскопе моих воспоминаний- я пропустила- о горе мне- номер Жени с Слуцкой и Навкой! никогда себе этого не прощу!!! Почему пропустила... Неважно...

О встрече
К сожалению у Жени было мало времени... Когда он пришел, первая мысль мелькнула- какой же он уставший! Это нереальное что- то что он творит! А оказалось, еще и с температурой катался! Вот нормальный человек смог бы так? По себе скажу- нет. А Женя смог! Он сделал это для нас, для всех поклонников со всего мира, которые собрались на его юбилейное шоу. И пусть путь на него для меня оказался неблизким( из Дюссельдорфа) были люди, которые преодолели тысячи километров ради него. И это не только японцы! это стоило того! Мы собрались из разных уголков России, я летела из Германии.
Очень волновалась, понравится ли портрет, тем более Жене подарили очень много портретов. В этом портрете художник по моей просьбе изобразил его в образе из его короткой программы. Надеюсь, что да!

Наверное, тут я закончу свое описание, так как рассказывать в словах о прокатах, сложно. Это надо видеть! Пережить! Любить! И верить в победы нашего чемпиона!

СПАСИБО всем!!!! :smu:sche_nie: :plush46: :ro_za:
by Aleksandra
12 Nov 2012, 00:00

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Награждения Жени вне пьедестала || Evgeni's awards OFF I

http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy295/schoenveter/animated-gifs-diamonds-2.gif :plush36: Even when losing luggage and voice he still looked sharp!

http://i45.tinypic.com/1zxnoed.jpg
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sportnachtdavos/sets/72157631969488059/ :sh_ок: Soo sexy with that hoarse voice!

by simona
13 Nov 2012, 12:51

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Maybe they are whining because Plushenko fails to become a cash attractor for London Ca.? :hi_hi_hi:
...and they are stupid enough not to realize that by this they admit that Chan in his Canada is not a cash cow. They need Plu! ;;-))) :plush42:

I agree it's all Canadaian PR work. Plu is practically the only one besides Japanese who can take a Gold in Men from Canada. Against Japanese Dore&Canada found a new trick- Hanyuflation: to promote (for now) the yougest by overscoring him in order to "neutralize" those J-guys who are indeed a real threat, like Dai and Kozuka. But when the time comes, they will show Hanyu (in case JSF will keep singing Orser flute) where they thinks he belongs to- off the Olympic podium or bronze at least. I don't believe that they will give the teen a Gold over Chan. But with Plu they have no weapon except PR- to bash him some Russian evil. They really hope it will work. Yeah, Russian evil stuff in Russia. Classic idiocy. :ps_ih:
by let`s talk
05 Dec 2012, 19:58

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Plushenko, like every other skater, has the right to decide, based on his own competitive interests, what competitions to enter or not to enter. And given his age and injuries, every competition carries its risk.

But then again...LOL, why am I even trying to reply to Ms. DiManno's "point"? As far as I can see, there is no content to her article other than various not-so-subtle personal attacks, and against a character that's completely imagined by her own mind. I don't even know if it's possible to "defend" Evgeni against this, because it's like some sort of fiction, really.

(And btw, speaking of fiction, why did she have to drop Tolstoy's name in this article? If she'd actually understood anything about Tolstoy, she'd have know that the characters in his books actually have inner motivations and human depths and are actually not "vain, disdainful, imperious" caricatures.)
by whitebamboo
05 Dec 2012, 22:24

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Почему я люблю катание Жени || Why I love Plushy’s skati

I think somewhere (probably on VK group) there is such discussion, but unfortunately I did not find it. But nevertheless, I will post some of my thoughts here.

Part 1 (I am still blogging so it will be several parts :-) , I will either post as a new post or simply editing this one)
I am relatively new to figure skating and probably will stop watching it after Plushenko leaves the competitive ice, so I will define myself as a layman to figure skating. I love Plushenko’s skating purely because his skating moves me in some way. And I believe that I am not alone on this.

It is by chance that I start watching figure skating. I remembered when I was young, when Lu Chen was still competing, I enjoyed watching lady’s figure skating on TV. But I was never a fan. Due to my study schedule, I did not pay any attention to winter games. So I was totally indifference towards Winter Olympics 2010.

One of my colleague is from Russia and we shared the same bus to the office, so figure skating became a topic during the period of 2010 Olympics. And that was first time I have learned the name “Plushenko” :smu:sche_nie: .

IMO, Tango Amore is not Plushenko’s best program. But judging from what I saw, Plushenko shown better control of his blades over other skaters. He was playing with his blades, having fun, and so passionate comparing to others. I felt that he was in another level. By then, I still did not know anything about him except that he should be a big name in that Sports. He lost to Evan Lysacek with very small margin that night. But I took notice to his skating, not other skaters.

It was the exhibition Je Suis Malade blown me away, or made me a fan forever :mi_ga_et: . That particular performance was so emotionally powerful and beautiful, I could not bring myself to re-watch it in quite a long time since it is heart brokenly sad :ny_tik: . No one can provoke so strong emotion in me before, and if that is not an art, I do not know what art is.

From that day on, I am a faithful fan to Plushenko’s skating.

Part 2

As I said that I do not find Tango Amore one of Plushenko’s best program. However, he is very special in a way that even if the program itself is not very good, you will still glue your eyes on him. Some people say that is Charisma.

Recently I have read a nice article about “Charisma” , the things described there may well be used to describe the feelings I had when watching Plushenko’s skating. Theory aside, it is very simple: I am touched by his passion, the energy and the inner elegance he possesses.

Plushenko’s skating is very elegant. Probably come from his ballet training that is why he can skate to the program such as “tribute to Nijinsky”. I watched almost all his programs/shows on the youtube, and went to watch two shows of him. Believe me, you really need to watch him live to be able to know the difference. He is very good on videos, but is just great live. He can be spotted right on whenever he enters the rink. The movements are so graceful yet powerful. You can feel the power, the emotion, the energy. I never experience such feelings when watching other skaters’ skating.

And I love the smile from Plushenko when he finishes his skating and bows to the audience :plush31: . He looks so young, so grateful and so happy :son-ce: . He loves skating. He loves to perform for his fans.
by lovplush
15 Dec 2012, 11:46

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Чемпионат России 2013|| Russian Nationals 2013, 24-28.12

УУУРРРААААААААА!!! Женечка десятикратный!!! :son-ce: :son-ce: :son-ce: :ta_n_cor: :ta_n_cor: :ya_hoo_oo: :ya_hoo_oo:
Поздравляю!!! :bra_vo: :bra_vo: :bra_vo:
Очень было тревожно за него. Видно, что прокаты дались ему не легко. Но он в очередной раз победил себя и показал всем пример мужества и героизма.
by Наталья Р.
26 Dec 2012, 20:10

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Photo album by Oleg Naumov
http://vk.com/album3409896_167113005
many pics :ya_hoo_oo:
some...
http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/696/0cmi0p0jnts.jpg
http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/9320/bhozxs5rnfm.jpg
http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/9127/hhquhrwazo4.jpg
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/7804/ldxm0o72zi.jpg
http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/1668/lyiodmc5o.jpg
http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/3194/wi7ifnew5dm.jpg
http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/8606/mjhd6dslzd4.jpg
http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/3350/p4n95owywm.jpg
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/9239/yhpg1ccii.jpg
http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/572/gvok8nkt1oq.jpg
by dustman
27 Dec 2012, 13:07

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Every comp more regal!!
Great new the new setup with jumps in the second half of the program!!
I'm very happy!!
He's able to do quads after only 3 days of training...already sow it in Pinzolo...he's unique!!!!!!!!! He's able to do what he wants.
by lelo
28 Dec 2012, 01:07

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Мои видео и скрины первого тренировочного дня. В этот день,24 декабря, была тренировка и первая пресс-конференция .

http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/5637/23296750.3d/0_85be4_fe2a8ac9_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4115/23296750.3d/0_85be5_7f85208d_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4119/23296750.3d/0_85be6_3a7fbd41_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4127/23296750.3d/0_85be7_b70f0d60_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4129/23296750.3d/0_85be8_a5e589df_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/5642/23296750.3d/0_85be9_43f57aa1_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/6435/23296750.3d/0_85bea_1834c45c_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/6441/23296750.3d/0_85beb_1fe9079b_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/5627/23296750.3e/0_85bec_8bbf5867_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/5628/23296750.3e/0_85bed_7ab33349_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4121/23296750.3e/0_85bee_c84229f4_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/6445/23296750.3e/0_85bef_5da8d18a_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4137/23296750.3e/0_85bf0_31bd61fc_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/6443/23296750.3e/0_85bf1_59ba1faa_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/6425/23296750.3e/0_85bf2_49259f0d_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/6444/23296750.3e/0_85bf3_666d826d_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/6432/23296750.3e/0_85bf4_b007df1f_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4133/23296750.3e/0_85bf5_b894113e_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4133/23296750.3e/0_85bf6_57a70bfa_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/5635/23296750.3e/0_85bf7_41e0f077_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/5644/23296750.3e/0_85bf8_ed695e1b_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/6447/23296750.3e/0_85bf9_81a201d9_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/6429/23296750.3e/0_85bfa_cbbfe34b_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/6424/23296750.3e/0_85bfb_a4e6b867_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/5629/23296750.3e/0_85bfc_9ab30306_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/5626/23296750.3e/0_85bfd_1f66e02b_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/5632/23296750.3e/0_85bfe_c7506197_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4120/23296750.3e/0_85bff_17ef967b_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4132/23296750.3e/0_85c00_72e4e60c_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4128/23296750.3e/0_85c01_93f2f59_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/5632/23296750.3e/0_85c02_231bf306_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/5645/23296750.3e/0_85c03_bf87f6fd_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4130/23296750.3e/0_85c04_74faf4c4_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4129/23296750.3e/0_85c05_84c17d66_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4135/23296750.3e/0_85c06_57a8f991_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/6437/23296750.3e/0_85c07_67997a66_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4128/23296750.3e/0_85c08_14df961c_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4116/23296750.3e/0_85c09_4c6e7442_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/5634/23296750.3e/0_85c0a_4d3525aa_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/6441/23296750.3e/0_85c0b_433f7758_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/6427/23296750.3e/0_85c0c_7c7ad057_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/6445/23296750.3e/0_85c0d_cb24d4fd_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4120/23296750.3e/0_85c0e_e2077d54_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/6429/23296750.3e/0_85c0f_f8547c0_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4132/23296750.3e/0_85c10_ad3c86f6_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/5629/23296750.3e/0_85c11_12e162f3_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/5644/23296750.3e/0_85c12_70455f17_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/5627/23296750.3e/0_85c13_de989655_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/5637/23296750.3e/0_85c14_61a03a4f_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4121/23296750.3e/0_85c15_b43c5794_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4118/23296750.3e/0_85c16_1b2ab1c9_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/5634/23296750.3e/0_85c17_a7fcb1ed_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4124/23296750.3e/0_85c18_66503912_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4137/23296750.3e/0_85c19_48b74efc_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4117/23296750.3e/0_85c1a_ab5da796_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/6434/23296750.3e/0_85c1b_890495cc_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/5633/23296750.3e/0_85c1c_b2ff33b7_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/5628/23296750.3e/0_85c1d_785c6711_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4136/23296750.3f/0_85c1e_16e7be07_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4119/23296750.3f/0_85c1f_e2eb8b6f_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/6444/23296750.3f/0_85c20_7a48d296_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4132/23296750.3f/0_85c21_75947ed7_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/5626/23296750.3f/0_85c22_d4b80054_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/6426/23296750.3f/0_85c23_a56ea52a_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/5636/23296750.3f/0_85c24_4b95631f_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/6443/23296750.3f/0_85c25_425df3f1_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4130/23296750.3f/0_85c26_8b5a7205_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4123/23296750.3f/0_85c27_c2597def_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/6425/23296750.3f/0_85c28_a0e2f112_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4130/23296750.3f/0_85c29_d426e11f_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/5632/23296750.3f/0_85c2a_67c271f5_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/6445/23296750.3f/0_85c2b_71ab27ad_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/6429/23296750.3f/0_85c2c_6ef36bed_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/6443/23296750.3f/0_85c2d_6422a39c_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/6437/23296750.3f/0_85c2e_3f972b27_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/5624/23296750.3f/0_85c2f_5fe1b61a_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/6446/23296750.3f/0_85c30_c6d1af5f_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/6425/23296750.3f/0_85c31_b84dd556_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4138/23296750.3f/0_85c32_cb9faa6_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4116/23296750.3f/0_85c33_eccf1e2c_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4130/23296750.3f/0_85c34_cd454106_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/5638/23296750.3f/0_85c35_c66a4ed5_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4115/23296750.3f/0_85c36_c440c12b_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/6443/23296750.3f/0_85c37_cb13520_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/5634/23296750.3f/0_85c38_49ad9f46_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4121/23296750.3f/0_85c39_c409fe8f_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/6434/23296750.3f/0_85c3a_9d6835ef_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4118/23296750.3f/0_85c3b_14d37031_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4123/23296750.3f/0_85c3c_9d6ae216_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/6431/23296750.3f/0_85c3d_bdc5f7e9_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4126/23296750.3f/0_85c3e_82360b3a_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/6434/23296750.3f/0_85c3f_2eb8e9ed_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4136/23296750.3f/0_85c40_334d5108_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4128/23296750.3f/0_85c41_ed6027cc_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/6447/23296750.40/0_85c55_d604c272_orig.jpg

Это Женя дает интервью Первому каналу .Это уже было 25 декабря.

http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/5634/23296750.3f/0_85c42_26056c37_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4129/23296750.3f/0_85c43_16a72db7_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4138/23296750.3f/0_85c44_18b17bf8_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/6432/23296750.3f/0_85c45_9ca672f6_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/6426/23296750.3f/0_85c46_3689bbfb_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/6437/23296750.3f/0_85c47_18108f5f_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/5637/23296750.3f/0_85c48_9f25ed6e_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/5645/23296750.3f/0_85c49_b3f9de45_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/5631/23296750.3f/0_85c4a_722b644e_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4116/23296750.3f/0_85c4b_6a46a186_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4128/23296750.3f/0_85c4c_c9283953_orig.jpg
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/5644/23296750.3f/0_85c4d_505cd317_orig.jpg