Search found 3 matches

Return

Re: Ваши идеи для Жени(ВИДЕООБРАЩЕНИЕ ЕП)||Your ideas for Ev

Hello!
We would like to send you our CD, which was nominated for a Latin Grammy a few years ago. My husband is a wonderful trumpet player and he plays Latin Jazz and Rhythm and Blues with many groups that are well known in the USA. I am a vocalist and we were also sponsored by the California Arts Council. Where can I send our album so you can receive it? I do not know if you enjoy jazz or Latin jazz...but I would like you to hear it. Maybe you would enjoy it and find something you like? If not, we just hope you enjoy it.
Also, I would like to send you a CD from a group called Tower of Power. They have had many hit songs in the USA for many years and still tour all the time. Right now they are opening for the rock group "Journey" and for the Steve Miller Band on a national tour. They tour all over Europe, Japan, China, Australia, New Zealand and North America. They are an excellent Rhythm and Blues band in the style of James Brown with a fantasic rhythm section and a great horn section.
We are big fans of yours and we are cheering you always. We love our USA skaters too...but when it comes to sports (and music) we don't see borderlines of countries. To us, people are people and the best is the best! And you are terrific!
We enjoy your performances so much and we thank you for giving us such inspiration.
Best of Luck Always!
With respect and good wishes to you and your family.
Melanie Jackson and Sal Cracchiolo
tptvox@aol.com
by tptvox
17 Jul 2014, 09:57

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: OFF topic.... any discussions

Hello!
We would like to send you our CD, which was nominated for a Latin Grammy a few years ago. My husband is a wonderful trumpet player and he plays Latin Jazz and Rhythm and Blues with many groups that are well known in the USA. I am a vocalist and we were also sponsored by the California Arts Council. Where can I send our album so you can receive it? I do not know if you enjoy jazz or Latin jazz...but I would like you to hear it. Maybe you would enjoy it and find something you like? If not, we just hope you enjoy it.
Also, I would like to send you a CD from a group called Tower of Power. They have had many hit songs in the USA for many years and still tour all the time. Right now they are opening for the rock group "Journey" and for the Steve Miller Band on a national tour. They tour all over Europe, Japan, China, Australia, New Zealand and North America. They are an excellent Rhythm and Blues band in the style of James Brown with a fantasic rhythm section and a great horn section.
We are big fans of yours and we are cheering you always. We love our USA skaters too...but when it comes to sports (and music) we don't see borderlines of countries. To us, people are people and the best is the best! And you are terrific!
We enjoy your performances so much and we thank you for giving us such inspiration.
Best of Luck Always!
With respect and good wishes to you and your family.
Melanie Jackson and Sal Cracchiolo
tptvox@aol.com
http://www.towerofpower.com
http://www.reverbnation.com/salcracchiolomelaniejackson
by tptvox
17 Jul 2014, 10:10

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ваши идеи для Жени(ВИДЕООБРАЩЕНИЕ ЕП)||Your ideas for Ev

Dear Evgeni. Your fans are always thinking of you and wishing you only health and happiness. There are thousands of us, so you have good feelings coming your way all the time. :plush39:
I would love to see you do a very well known standard from an old movie "The Wizard of Oz" This song is known all over the world "Somewhere Over The Rainbow". I think an instrumental of this by a well-known English rock guitarist, Jeff Beck would be fantastic. The way he plays it is like he is singing it with all his heart. Only you could really tap into the emotion, the passion and the edginess of it. It is a ballad, but it is a great song for kids, if you are doing a show for them. [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqtCNb6DcWU[/youtube] This is the recording. But here is the "live" version [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJqrNAkndd0[/youtube]
Thank you for your time. Wishing you and your family only happiness, health and abundance. Great luck to you and your family. :plush45:
by tptvox
13 Sep 2015, 01:40

Jump to forum
Jump to topic