Search found 24 matches

Return

Re: 3 ноября у Жени День рождения! || Birthday wishes for Zh

Sweet 16 for the second time? Happy birthday Evgeni! :ro_za:
Will you come to Budapest (Hungary) sometime in the future?
I have seen you once, and it was soo great! Waiting for you to come!
by little_Lady97
03 Nov 2014, 19:56

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Новые видео || New videos with Plushy

Plushy in today's talk-show "Evening Urgant" - at beginning and from 18:30" :-):
They uploaded and separate parts...

... part where Plushy acted that he is on pres-conference of Olympics 2054 :hi_hi_hi:
Вечерний Ургант. Пресс-конференция Евгения Плющенко 2054 г. (28.11.2014):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLZq-wxLPJo

pres-conference of Olympics 2054 : some translating by Smooth Criminal
http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?38503-Evgeni-Plushenko&p=1035825&viewfull=1#post1035825

Press conference at the Olympic Games in Ulan-Bator 2054

Plushenko: Big thanks to everybody who supported me. Without you there wouldn’t be these 100 Olympic medals.

Reporter: Evgeni, will you be participating in the next Olympic Games in 2058 in Bagdad?

Plushenko: It’s important to end your career in your peak form. Apart from that it’s important to make way for the young. However, I’m only 72 years old, that’s why, OF COURSE, I will be participating in 2058.

Reporter: Evgeni, which disciplines will you be taking part in?

Plushenko: Most likely, I’m going to step down from the individual events. As far as team-events go…likewise. But among the Android-class I will try to repeat my accomplishments from today's Olympic Games. Moreover I’m preparing a new element: I’m going to spin in the air without touching the ground for three minutes. I call it the “Plushel”.

Reporter: Evgeni, how are you going to combine all that with your job?

Plushenko: Most likely, I’m going to my resign from my position as the Minister of Sports, but at the end of the day, Julia Vyacheslavovna Lipnitskaya could always replace me in that position. All in all, Russia: Just wait for victory at the next Winter Olympics in Bagdad! Thank you. Always yours, Evgeni Plushenko.
once I've read some kind of imagined :plush34: report with the Siberian Tiger and in that the same thing was written :-)
by little_Lady97
02 Dec 2014, 18:48

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kanagawa Figure Skating Festival - Japan 23-25.01.2015

On last show Plushy decided to make competition with Tomas in: "who is the sexiest" - he dont have there his famous golden underpaints from "Sex bomb", but took off his shirt and... :-) .
While we dont get whole translation of drawings, here is short "report" :hi_hi_hi:

@Naomi_sensei:
https://twitter.com/Naomi_sensei/status/559301515349737472

when Tomas Verner skated to LMFAO, Plushenko and Joubert came out to a corner half naked and danced like bodybuilders! XD
@Abu_ra_Age:
25日銀河アリーナはほんとプルさんがやりたい放題でこれがKOIでなくて何がKOIなんだってくらい暴れてましたね。しかも半裸で。ジュベまで半裸仲間にして。 https://twitter.com/Abu_ra_Age/status/559338642158546946

One more "witness" :hi_hi_hi:
@yZr_um:
こんな感じでもうノリノリな江頭プル様とジュベがズンドコズンドコ踊り狂ってるの見れて幸せ…そしてリンクの中で合わせてノリノリで踊り狂うトマシュも最高可愛い… (私の席からはこんな感じで見えた) #かなフェス
https://twitter.com/yZr_um/status/559280241940516864/photo/1

:is_te_ri_ka: :is_te_ri_ka: :is_te_ri_ka: :smu:sche_nie: And nobody has photograps of it???? :plush27: Oh, I'm sooo green with envy.
Please come to Hungary! :plush47:
by little_Lady97
26 Jan 2015, 18:10

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kanagawa Figure Skating Festival - Japan 23-25.01.2015

:is_te_ri_ka: :is_te_ri_ka: :is_te_ri_ka: :smu:sche_nie: And nobody has photograps of it???? :plush27: Oh, I'm sooo green with envy.
Please come to Hungary! :plush47:
Unfortunately, in Japan is strictly prohibited shooting and recording during show :plush34:

Oh, thank you, I didn't know that... :sh_ок:
So, I only have my imagination :smu:sche_nie: , but this way it might be even funnier... :plush26:
by little_Lady97
27 Jan 2015, 17:11

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Вне льда (cтатьи,фото,видео)|| Evgeni OFF the ice

In Israel, few days ago... sweet japanese pastor, who tried to write message on russian and english :-):
More Plushy's pics, as a simple "tourist" :hi_hi_hi: - Let's talk comment:
"Plu has to go to North Pole to hide. Even there Santa will spot him)" :-)

Sorry to inform you, but Santa lives in Lappland :ups: On the North Pole we can find polar bears... but I'm sure, that even they would take a pic with Plu :plush31:
conclusion: I wanna be a polar bear :mi_ga_et:
by little_Lady97
17 Feb 2015, 14:45

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Снежный Король - Сочи || Snow King - Sochi 01-04.05.2015

So, the world tour will be soon! :plush41: :ya_hoo_oo: Do you know anything about it? I mean the European section :smu:sche_nie:
Thanx for it
by little_Lady97
26 Feb 2015, 12:10

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Снежный Король - Сочи || Snow King - Sochi 01-04.05.2015

Sorry,
I was just a bit owerwhelmed. :plush25:
And I'm not really into computer-things... no facebook profile, for instance, so might miss "it will come...", or so.
But I know that You really do all things for us, so a big Tank You :plush39:
by little_Lady97
27 Feb 2015, 12:05

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Fantasy on Ice 2015, Japan (May - July, 12 shows)

dustman wrote:https://twitter.com/nobutaro1001/status/607163468945367040
織田信成 nobunari oda ‏@nobutaro1001
静岡2公演終わりました!明日ラスト1公演です!

Who is the young lady guarded by such stars? :igru_shka:
by little_Lady97
09 Jun 2015, 09:32

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Фан-арт || Art inspired by Zhenya

I suppose this would fit here, though I can't post the pics. :smu:sche_nie: sorry for that, I'll try....
On my birthday cake was marzipan cover and rounded with pink flowers my beloved Evgeni Plushenko !!! :ya_hoo_oo: I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it... :plush31: :plush32: :plush30: :plush33: :plush34:
by little_Lady97
06 Jul 2015, 12:17

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Фан-арт || Art inspired by Zhenya

round.jpg
So anyone interested in cakes? Hope you can see it now...
I'm no computer genious :smu:sche_nie: but tried to do my best!
by little_Lady97
09 Jul 2015, 12:09

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Пресса, интервью|| Press about Evgeni ON Ice

I don't want this! I don't want this! Our Zhenya, you need to stop!!! Please! You can give us happiness with your skating on shows!!!
Totally agree. I really like him, but this just might be too much. As it seems, the hadrest thing for him is to stop. Not to give up, that's something else. But to accept, that he won't be less if he stops competeing. I'm pretty sure that all of us would love him as a "retired" skater, just as well as now.
He would still be the one and only Evgeni Plushenko. :ki-)(-: :plush31:
He has to face himself, and that is the hardest thing.
We can only wish all the best for him.
by little_Lady97
27 Aug 2015, 16:01

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kings on Ice - Tallinn, Estonia 18.10.2015

It would be soo good to be there! :plush34:
My fab4 of men are on ice ! :plush31: :plush33: Plus Edvin, of course... It must be a great show! :ro_za:
Waiting for you guys! :ki_ss:

And thanks for cool posts!
by little_Lady97
18 Oct 2015, 21:15

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Почему я люблю катание Жени || Why I love Plushy’s skati

Not an easy question, but I'd like to try and find an answer. (If it's not obvious for anyone that I LOVE Evgeny :plush31: :plush31: )
Maybe I should start where it all begone. To be honest with you, I cannot remember that time. :plush34:

I was about four years old, or maybe a little bit older when I first saw HIM. Love at first sight. Or, in this case, rather at first skate. So, telly-time at winters was about Plushenko. Or as I called him at first times, that blond Plush-Guy. I didn't even know his name, but I was sure, that he's the best. He is soo handsome, and powerful, it's just like magic. It's not simple skating, what he does. It's passion, love, art... Something which cannot really be described. You look at him, and even in front of the tv you'll feel his charm and personality. Take a deep look at his blue eyes and you will get a sens of some magnetic power. You can't look anywhere else, jut at him. :plush31:

Of course I couldn't say all these things by that time, but I can now. At school we had to write some kind of essay on our role models. No question, it was Plushy. His will to keep on fighting for his dreams, the way he performes art in a sporting competition, are quite appealing to anyone, who's a shy little girl, with blond hair, and shiny blue eyes. So later on, I had written this essay in my mothertounge, than in English and in German as well. And as years passed by, my writing became longer and longer. More awards and titles won, more on family and civil life (I'd rather say his life IS skating so let's put it as out-of-the-rink-life), charity work and all other stuff.
Ok, now it's clear that I'm his fan since the very first time I saw him. But all my dreams came true when in 2010 Kings On Ice visited Budapest. I was lucky enough to be there, and see all these brilliant, talented skaters, and my beloved Plushy. :plush31: :plush31: :plush31:
He got standing ovation every time he stepped on the ice. After his second program, he was waweing to the crowd, and all the audience was cheering as if we were all gone mad. Actually, I nearly went, because... Throwing kisses into the croud is one thing. BUT throwing a kiss to a (not any more so little) girl, while looking into her sparkly blue eyes, that is really mind-blowing. :plush33: :ya_hoo_oo: :an)(gel: I couldn't stop smileing for at least 3 days. And though it wasn't yesterday, I still clearly remember that minute, when HE noticed me in the crowd, when our eyes met. And I hope, that I'll never-ever forget the magical moment, when we saw each other. :plush28:
by little_Lady97
14 Oct 2016, 00:51

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Другие интересные новости || Other interesting news

Hello everyone :-):

If I'm right the firs two episodes are also available on youtube... (with english subtitles and REALLY small screen, but anyway)

And I would be interested in your opinions of the series. If you watch it or not, and how do you find the characters. Or any other comments on it. :plush34:
by little_Lady97
13 Oct 2016, 21:24

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Почему я люблю катание Жени || Why I love Plushy’s skati

cekoni wrote:So nice text, little_Lady97 - with so many details, emotions, inspirational :ro_za: ... i cant even to close to you in written expression :plush34:

Thank you very much. I'd say l had great inspiration. :hi_hi_hi:
by little_Lady97
14 Oct 2016, 17:07

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kings On Ice - Cluj-Napoca, Romania 9.12.2016

Hi Lala!

I'm writing to you in English, so everyone can read it... :hi_hi_hi:

Thank you for your post, it must have been a very special day! I'm also a bit envy of you, but I guess it's all right, after all, Evgeni kissed you! :plush34: :plush34:
Don't you know, whether they're planing to come to Hungary sometime? It's been six long years since Kings On Ice has been here, I've already started university... And they had shows basicly everywhere around us... (Romania, Prague, Bratislava, Wien, boys, really, what's wrong with our capital?! :is_te_ri_ka: )

Still, I'm really happy for you!

Have a good night!
by little_Lady97
16 Dec 2016, 00:38

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Новости о соревнованиях || Competitions News

Guys, you won't believe what just happened to me. I had a whole page long report on todays events of the Helsinki World Championshios, and it just disappeared as I wanted to post it here!! :is_te_ri_ka: :is_te_ri_ka: :is_te_ri_ka: :is_te_ri_ka:
Tomorrow I will right it again, and hopefully post it as well... I worked more than an hour on it, and now it's all gone... :is_te_ri_ka: :is_te_ri_ka: :is_te_ri_ka: :is_te_ri_ka: :is_te_ri_ka: :is_te_ri_ka:

Have a great night, and all details can be fount at:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1617/wc2017/index.htm
by little_Lady97
30 Mar 2017, 00:33

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Новости о соревнованиях || Competitions News

Good morning! :-):

Today is the second day of the ISU World Championships in Helsinki. In the afternoon the mens short program will take place (12:30, UTC+2), and at night we will celebrate the champions of pair skating. Their free program begins at 18:55, local time. I'm pretty sure it will be exciting, don't miss it! :bra_vo:

On the first competitive day, 2 of the events took place. According to polite behaviour, Ladies firs.
Russias Evgenia Medvedeva took the leade by far, gaining 79.01 points. Followinng her are two Canadian girls, Kaetlyn Osmond and Gabrielle Daleman. Right behind them, just left off the podium is Anna Pogorilaya, with a score over 70 as well. Returning Carolina Costner (ITA) under Alexei Mishins guardiance is currently on 8th place, but will be on hunt for pionts and higher ranks, jast as well as Ashley Wagner (USA), who landed 7th in the short program.
All detailed scores and results are available at: http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1617/wc2017/SEG003.HTM

Next to skate were the pairs. Yesterday wasn't their lucky day, as I could see, at least not for the last group. Regning Champions Meagan Duhamel-Eric Radford (CAN) made several mistakes, and finished their first day at the 7th place, far off the podium. It seems that we are going to have new champions. According to the analysis of hungarian commentators, Eric suffers from a constatnt pain in his hip, which makes it really difficult to compete. They even modified their routine, changet the solo jump, in order to avoid the use of his right leg. None of them fell of, but their scores are quite low as they couldn't preform all elements perfectly. Their death spin was too short for instance, as Eric couldn't hold his position long enough. Qiute a big question what they will do today, as this evening they compete for the overall victory.
Wenjing Su and Cong Han (CHN) are on the lead, but will definately be challenged by russian Evgenia Tarasova - Vladimir Morozov, Ksenia Stolbova - Fedor Klimov and Germany's Aliona Savchenko and Bruno Massot.
The Stolbova-Klimov cuple did make mistakes, just as their fellow competitors. They fell twice, loosing 2 poinst ending up wiht a total score of 65.69, only to get the 13th place.
If this wasn't enough bad surprises, Evgenia TArasova and Vladimir Morozov also had a bad day. (They are so cute, just like a small ballet dancer and an oversized cobold, I cannot help but love them :plush31: ) In the morning practice they stepped over each other, and Evgenia hurt hel leg. Only after removing her training suit did they realise that is's not only a bruise. Her leg had to be stiched together 10 times. Despite of it, they did compete, and are 3rt, just behind the germans.
Aliona and Bruno also made some mistakes, but performed a great shor program, which I really liked. It will be a big fight, both pairs capeble of winning the gold.
Honestly, I will cheer for both of them. :plush46: Both short programs are lively, I just want to dance wiht them on their electro-swing, jazz coreographys. :plush28:
All results at: http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1617/wc2017/SEG005.HTM

So, today the pairs come to the final cuntdown, amd the boys take the ice. Who will be the best? Will 5-times European champion Javier Fernandez make a hattrick and get his 3rd title in a row, or would it be Hanyu Yuzuru who triumphs against his teammate? But there are many other chellengers as well, so it's definatley worth watching!

Hope you liked my short report, have a great day, see you later! :smu:sche_nie: :-):
by little_Lady97
30 Mar 2017, 10:53

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ледовые шоу(общая информация) || Shows News

Hi everyone,

I would like to ask, if anyone is attending His show in Bratislava, 19th Nov. I am going to be there, and hope to report it later. :plush31:
I would really love to make a selfie with Plush. Any tips for me?
ps. the hug is more important :smu:sche_nie:
by little_Lady97
25 Oct 2017, 16:32

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hello little_Lady97!

Magyarul válaszolok, mert úgy könnyebb nekem. Én most nem megyek, és úgy tudom a román lányok sem. A legfontosabb, hogy vedd fel a kapcsolatot Ari Zakariannal a Twitteren, vagy az IG-n. Kérd meg, hogy már a próbára is bemehess. Az legalább akkora élmény, mint a show, nem is beszélve arról, hogy így órákkal hosszabb ideig láthatod Plushyt. :mi_ga_et: Az ölelés tényleg fontos, nekem tavaly lett teljes az életem :-)

https://twitter.com/archi19

https://www.instagram.com/arizakarian/

and the Natalia's IG https://www.instagram.com/evgeniplushenko.skater/

Köszönöm szépen! :ro_za:
by little_Lady97
28 Oct 2017, 17:14

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Thanks Lala!
I will post my report here, I can go to the rehersal! :plush45:
I'm soo excited! :plush28: :ya_hoo_oo:
by little_Lady97
19 Nov 2017, 00:36

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hi everyone! :-):

sorry for the delay, but I have fallen ill a bit, and than had one of my wistom tooth removed.... Anyway, as I promised, here is my review of Pan L'adu, Bratislava, 19. 11.
So, as some of you might have seen, I wanted to get in contact with Ari Zakarian, manager, coraographer, basicly engine of this production.
Well, after disturbing him for about two weeks via Facebook, I managed to get premission of visiting the rehersal. :smu:sche_nie:
When we entered the hall, most skaters were on the ice, doing the final part, in which all dance together. The very minute I was about to say how lovely to be here, I heared Ari through the microphone."Stop, stop, this is a disaster!" :plush26: I nearly cryed with laugh. It was just so surreal to hear that what they do (what I have not seen than) is a disaster. The rehersal was quite fun to see, I could peek behind the scenes, I really-totally enjoyed.... :plush34: Plush and Sasha were not there at that time, but I guess all other skaters were warming up by 2 p.m.. I could get to the edge of the rink (it was a hockey-rink, so we had those plexy walls around the ice) and see every little detail. I have even spoken to Tomás Verner! :-) :ya_hoo_oo: He was really kind, we shook hands, and well.. our little speach went like this:
Me: Hi, it is soo nice to see You!
Tomás:Nice to meet you too! I'm Tomás. (handshake)
Totally overwhelmwd me: Yes, I know..... :smu:sche_nie: I mean, I ... may I get an autogram? :plush47: :plush47:
Still very nice and not being mad at me for being so rude because this just ran out of my mouth Tomás: Sure. Whats your name?
And so, I got a personal autogram from Tomás!!! :plush31: :ya_hoo_oo: :plush33: :ya_hoo_oo:
Later on Plu and Sasha arrived on the ice, but from a different entrance, not where I have been. They were just adorable. Alexander warming up... All skaters were on the ice too, and all looked down not to crash with him. Sasha was very cute, and he also skated very well. Even performed a few jumps. Than he saw that Tomás was preparing in one edge, and he decided to join him. :plush33: We spectators did not had much more time in the rehersal, as all were asked to leave for ticket controll. We had to wait, and when we could finally enter the hall, it was already empty. But I was desparate to meet my One and Only Evgeni.
The sow was fantastic, breath-taking, spectacular and a really really big thank you for all participants. Besides my new "friend" Tomás and of course my beloved Zhenya, I really liked both performances of Ivan Righini.I hve only seen him before in TV, but in real life he was evenbeter, he really is a great artist too.
As you might guessed from Twitter videos, Sasha joined his father in the Sex bomb routine. It was just toooooo adorable not to smile wild and laugh and cry and all once more. :plush31:
when the show was over, all left the hall. Even the guards, who were so fearce before the show. Soo, I decided to venture once more behind the scenes to catch a glimps of Evgeni. :smu:sche_nie: Hard work does pay off, I somehow got behind exactly to the changing rooms. So I wated. And wated. And Ari turned up. I asked him, if it is possibel to ask Evgeni for an autogram. He said of course, just wait here. So did I. Everyone had left, all girls with 3 different dresses, acrobats with a real ice-cycle, literally everyone. I even thanked Edvin Marton for the great night. (He speeks my language) I was thinking: I will only leave, after Evgeni marched through me, and told me no. So I kept on waiting, you know after all, it is hard to get a little boy dresssed... And at last, there they were, hand in hand. An other couple was waiting there too, soo we kinda attacked him, with our best manners. "May I also get ...." pushed my diary under his nose... And he signed it, of course. I could sense that he was also tired, and they were late too, but still he was very kind to us. I could even take a picture with HIM and Sasha. :plush34: :plush31: :plush31: :plush31: :ya_hoo_oo:
Funny note that we all look a bit alike, so my friends are teasing me for the family photo.... :plush31: ;;-))) :ya_hoo_oo:
But it really was a truely-greatly fantastic evening. I did not even mind the morning, when I had to catch my train (5:48) to get to the university... :kli_ny:

I could not be happier! I got a personal note from Tomás, I got an autogram from my hero Evgeni, and even took a pic together! :plush31: :plush28: :ya_hoo_oo: :ya_hoo_oo: :ya_hoo_oo: :plush25: :plush25: :plush25: :plush25: :plush25:
I hope you'll like my story. :)
by little_Lady97
30 Nov 2017, 01:07

Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Hello Little Lady, thanks for your interesting and long report :plush39:

We have topic here
http://evgeni-plushenko.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=447
But there are not much info and still no videos from Slovakia.

Did Evgeni skated twice? Carmina and Sex Bomb?

Sorry, I didn't find the topic... :smu:sche_nie:
Yes, he did skate twice, first with Edvin playing the violin, and the next time the Sex Bomb, where Sasha joined him for the second half.
I don't really have pictures, and my video is also clumsy... I wanted to focus on the performance.
As I can guess, these shows were pretty special, as little Alexander was also there. I did not find any plaquets or advert on it in Bratislava. :plush38: And the stadium was also a relatively smaller one.
by little_Lady97
30 Nov 2017, 12:00

Jump to forum
Jump to topic