c поклонниками (автографы,фото,подарки) || With fans

Cоздаём вместе!

Re: c поклонниками (автографы,фото,подарки) || With fans

Postby sosol » 11 Jul 2010, 04:53

Oriane wrote:En vrai il est plus beau qu'en photo en tout cas :smu:sche_nie:


Ah non, non, non, c'est pas possible ça, tu plaisantes!!! Ne dis pas ça, s'il te plaît... :sh_ок: Je ne le verrai probablement jamais, c'est encore pire savoir ça... :ny_tik:
"He moved with grace, he entertained so naturally, no gesture out of place
His road in life was clearly drawn, he didn't hesitate
He played, they saw, he conquered as the master of his fate" - The Golden Boy - Freddie Mercury


Don't know Andre Matos? http://andre-coelho-matos.spaces.live.com
My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/solangeag1
User avatar
sosol
 
Posts: 204
Joined: 17 Apr 2010, 07:54
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: c поклонниками (автографы,фото,подарки) || With fans

Postby clairdelalune » 11 Jul 2010, 13:23

sosol wrote:
Oriane wrote:En vrai il est plus beau qu'en photo en tout cas :smu:sche_nie:


Ah non, non, non, c'est pas possible ça, tu plaisantes!!! Ne dis pas ça, s'il te plaît... :sh_ок: Je ne le verrai probablement jamais, c'est encore pire savoir ça... :ny_tik:



That's true, he's much more handsome than in pictures or on TV. Solange, don't be so pessimistic, maybe you'll have the chance to see him live someday! :plush36:
ImageImage
User avatar
clairdelalune
 
Posts: 877
Joined: 15 Apr 2010, 15:04
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 171 times

Re: c поклонниками (автографы,фото,подарки) || With fans

Postby dominique » 11 Jul 2010, 18:25

I CORRECTLY suspected that he is much more handsome in real life and that pictures often don't do him justice :plush32:
Otherwise I wouldn't be such a good...spy (see avatar... :hi_hi_hi: )
Meanwhile, as sosol CORRECTLY pointed out we will see him...."jamais probablement" :ny_tik:
But, thank God we have this WONDERFUL FORUM :bra_vo: and orianne can tell us her impressions and the Japanese fans can send pictures and we girls can have our smalltalk about our beloved Plushino.
So...OLA KALA, as we say in Greek "tout va bien","alles gut", "va bene"....
my friendly greetings to all the girlfriends :ro_za:
dominique

P.S. Clairedelalune, have you met Plush?? Sorry, girls I'm kind of curious by nature.....
User avatar
dominique
 
Posts: 398
Joined: 16 Apr 2010, 16:05
Location: Athens,Greece
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 20 times

Re: c поклонниками (автографы,фото,подарки) || With fans

Postby clairdelalune » 11 Jul 2010, 19:14

dominique wrote:I CORRECTLY suspected that he is much more handsome in real life and that pictures often don't do him justice :plush32:
Otherwise I wouldn't be such a good...spy (see avatar... :hi_hi_hi: )
Meanwhile, as sosol CORRECTLY pointed out we will see him...."jamais probablement" :ny_tik:
But, thank God we have this WONDERFUL FORUM :bra_vo: and orianne can tell us her impressions and the Japanese fans can send pictures and we girls can have our smalltalk about our beloved Plushino.
So...OLA KALA, as we say in Greek "tout va bien","alles gut", "va bene"....
my friendly greetings to all the girlfriends :ro_za:
dominique

P.S. Clairedelalune, have you met Plush?? Sorry, girls I'm kind of curious by nature.....



Yes Dominique, I've seen him in Bucharest in april and I was shocked, in my opinion he looks very different than on TV, younger, more handsome and his nose doesn't look so big :smu:sche_nie: :hi_hi_hi:. I've shot some photos and I was very disappointed because none of them were doing him justice! :is_te_ri_ka:
Καλο Σαββατοκυριακο! :ro_za:
ImageImage
User avatar
clairdelalune
 
Posts: 877
Joined: 15 Apr 2010, 15:04
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 171 times

Re: c поклонниками (автографы,фото,подарки) || With fans

Postby Oriane » 11 Jul 2010, 21:05

My opinion is exactly the same Clairedelalune. It's very strange, I think, that even the TV often makes him less handsome than he his.I don't understand why :plush38:
It's unfair, because of this, some people say that he is ugly and have a "big nose" ! :sh_ок: :plush30:
User avatar
Oriane
 
Posts: 15
Joined: 25 Apr 2010, 00:53
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: c поклонниками (автографы,фото,подарки) || With fans

Postby clairdelalune » 11 Jul 2010, 21:49

Oriane wrote:My opinion is exactly the same Clairedelalune. It's very strange, I think, that even the TV often makes him less handsome than he his.I don't understand why :plush38:
It's unfair, because of this, some people say that he is ugly and have a "big nose" ! :sh_ок: :plush30:



Unfortunately he is not a photogenic person, :is_te_ri_ka: it also depends on the haircut he has, all my friends who were saying that he was ugly found him very handsome during the Turin Olympics! :plush32: :son-ce:
ImageImage
User avatar
clairdelalune
 
Posts: 877
Joined: 15 Apr 2010, 15:04
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 171 times

Re: c поклонниками (автографы,фото,подарки) || With fans

Postby dominique » 12 Jul 2010, 10:27

So the vote is unanimous!!! :ya_hoo_oo:
Plush is as handsome as a Russian prince (or king, if you prefer) out of a fairytale :plush32: :plush31:
Yet, please allow me to point out that some of the more "professional" pictures seem to show the actual truth (that Zhenya is a real cutie). Plus that, as you probably all know we don't all look our best everyday! Some days we are tired, other days we haven't slept well.....
What other people call ugly, I usually call manly. A genuinely attractive guy cannot possibly have the looks of your average "pretty male Barbie": perfect hair (salon-type),impeccable features e.t.c. He is himself, imperfect, simple,funny,intelligent.....a great skater!!!???!! :hi_hi_hi:
I also have an analysis on the reasons of non-photogenicity, but hey guys, I think I will bore you to death! :-)
dominique

P.S.1 Clairedelalune, how come you know the Greek for "have a nice weekend"??? That was a truly pleasant surprise :plush28: :-ok-:
Don't talk about Bucharest, because -as I have written before- I truly regret not having travelled there :ny_tik:
P.S.2 Oriane,il ya une discussion tres drole en ce qui concerne le nez de Plushy au sujet "your creative works". Tu la trouvera a peu pres 2 ou trois pages avant les posts les plus recents ou bien tu peux faire un "search" avec las mots cles "men and noses". :a_g_a:
User avatar
dominique
 
Posts: 398
Joined: 16 Apr 2010, 16:05
Location: Athens,Greece
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 20 times

Re: c поклонниками (автографы,фото,подарки) || With fans

Postby clairdelalune » 12 Jul 2010, 11:45

dominique wrote:What other people call ugly, I usually call manly. A genuinely attractive guy cannot possibly have the looks of your average "pretty male Barbie": perfect hair (salon-type),impeccable features e.t.c. He is himself, imperfect, simple,funny,intelligent.....a great skater!!!???!! :hi_hi_hi:
I also have an analysis on the reasons of non-photogenicity, but hey guys, I think I will bore you to death! :-)
dominique


:co_ol: :plush45: Well said Dominique, I dont like Barbie skaters!!!! :-)

dominique wrote:P.S.1 Clairedelalune, how come you know the Greek for "have a nice weekend"??? That was a truly pleasant surprise :plush28: :-ok-:


Well...some years ago my Greek was certainly better than it is now, but I still remember a few words. :-)

dominique wrote:P.S.2 Oriane,il ya une discussion tres drole en ce qui concerne le nez de Plushy au sujet "your creative works". Tu la trouvera a peu pres 2 ou trois pages avant les posts les plus recents ou bien tu peux faire un "search" avec las mots cles "men and noses". :a_g_a:


Merci Dominique, je chercherai la discussion. "Le nez de Plushy" Voilà un sujet très intéressant!
:co_ol:
ImageImage
User avatar
clairdelalune
 
Posts: 877
Joined: 15 Apr 2010, 15:04
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 171 times

Re: c поклонниками (автографы,фото,подарки) || With fans

Postby Дарина » 12 Jul 2010, 16:56

I don't think, that he is not photogenic, I like many, many his photos! But I am glad to know, that In person he is more beautiful than in the pictures :-):
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Всем известная фотка из Одессы, 2010 :bra_vo:

Image

Собрался перекусить :hi_hi_hi: :

Image
Last edited by Дарина on 01 May 2012, 20:15, edited 3 times in total.
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."
User avatar
Дарина
 
Posts: 4303
Joined: 01 May 2010, 01:50
Location: Харьков
Has thanked: 2391 times
Been thanked: 6172 times

Re: c поклонниками (автографы,фото,подарки) || With fans

Postby Holly » 12 Jul 2010, 17:38

What other people call ugly, I usually call manly. A genuinely attractive guy cannot possibly have the looks of your average "pretty male Barbie": perfect hair (salon-type),impeccable features e.t.c. He is himself, imperfect, simple,funny,intelligent.....a great skater!!!???!!

:co_ol: right, dominique! I agree with you...sometimes it's quite difficult to make this clear with people, because they don't understand and don't believe that you may like an athlete even if he's not "perfect"...but, after all, who is perfect?!? Zhenya is a kind guy and makes us dream with his wonderful art: it's why we like him! :plush31:
...and well, when you see him skating live, a few metres in front of you...you don't care about his haircut, or his nose...you can just stare at him...and impose yourself to breathe!
User avatar
Holly
 
Posts: 161
Joined: 05 Jan 2010, 18:28
Location: Italy
Has thanked: 262 times
Been thanked: 175 times

PreviousNext

Return to Фотоальбом с Женей || Evgeni's Photoalbum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron