Женя на ОИ - КП & ПП || Plushy in SP & LP & FINAL Results

Зимние Олимпийские игры 2010 в Ванкувере || Winter Olympic games 2010 in Vancouver

Re: Женя на ОИ до ПП || Plushy at the Olympics & Results

Postby dimi » 07 Mar 2010, 04:31

I would put

PLUSHY first
Takahashi second
Lambiel third

Lysacek 4th.
dimi

Postby aysu » 07 Mar 2010, 12:08

Ok Cekoni, Kutay is from my country and I really feel ashamed because you found this information before me :ny_tik:

Plushenko meanwhile gave everything. I think that he showed amazing choreography and high technical content. Interestingly Evan’s and Plushenko’s PC scores were tied, and Plushenko was beaten on his technical score in such a big competition. Yes, there were small technical flaws in his program, but when it comes to the quad, I share Plushenko’s and many other skaters’ point of view; an Olympic Champion should at least have a quad in his program. Since the quad doesn’t get the points it deserves, more and more skaters choose to play it safe and go for triple-triple combinations instead. Of course the quad alone shouldn’t be a deciding factor to hand anyone an Olympic Gold, but at the same time, skating skills alone shouldn’t either. It should be a combination of both that makes an Olympic Champion and therefore in my opinion the skater that showed both and who should have won this competition, was Plushenko.

glad someone said that,glad it is Kutay Eryoldaş,I'm proud of you..Besides in the Europeans,Kutay was one of the commentators in the tv and he said "Evgeni Plushenko is my favourite skater and he looks better than before" :a_g_a: :a_g_a: :a_g_a:

I hate Turkish media too! No one knows in the street who is Kutay Eryoldaş or Tuğba Karademir ..and there is Alper Uçar too, Alper used to skate in men singles,but now he started ice-dancing,I hope he will be better in ice-dancing. Actually I never liked the way Tuğba skates,but she has better results than the rest of them..The most artistic one is absolutely Kutay..
aysu

Postby dimi » 07 Mar 2010, 15:42

I love Tugba. Such a joy when she skates! I like her very much! :son-ce:
dimi

Postby Andrea_92 » 07 Mar 2010, 20:35

cekoni wrote:
dimi wrote:LOOK at what KIWI in EPD did :-) :plush26:

http://evgenyplushenkodevotion.yuku.com ... -Kiwi.html

;;-))) it does not look like on her - she was so fine and decent young lady until now :-)

Well.... then maybe and I can to post this pedestal :co_ol: :hi_hi_hi:
http://spodromantis.deviantart.com/art/ ... -156290014

Nice picture...!! :bra_vo: :plush46: That's the way it should be!! :ta_n_cor:
Andrea_92

Previous

Return to Ванкувер 2010 || Vancouver 2010