Press on English about Evgeni after LP

Зимние Олимпийские игры 2010 в Ванкувере || Winter Olympic games 2010 in Vancouver

Re: English Press about Evgeni after LP

Postby Lotus » 02 Mar 2010, 11:25

cekoni wrote:Evgeni Plushenko has complained bitterly ( :plush43: they always must add something ) about the results of the men's competition, where the Russian finished second to American Evan Lysacek despite being the only top contender to land a clean quadruple jump. But there is nothing to criticize, Rogge said.

"Let me say this very clearly: The IOC has discussed this with the International Skating Union, the judging has been absolutely impeccable, there is nothing to criticize the judges," Rogge said. "They have applied the system that has been approved."

А он не хочет провести расследование по поводу 60 мэйлов от американца Инмана судьям которые судили в Ванкувере, а также нелигального заявления во время соревнований в адрес Плющенко от мистера Чинкванты, что Плющенко лучше не рассчитывать на золото с четверным прыжком, а также оценки тех судий которые поставили Плющенко на 21-22 место?

Никто не хочет ЭТО расследовать? а почему? Рогге опозорился перед Россией, и прощять такие веши нельзя в преддверии Сочи! Все его слова как детский лепет, одним словом заелись, я думала почему у нас кризис экономический, а это америкнцы печатали деньги чтобы себе купить медали! :hi_hi_hi:
Всё будет как должно быть..
Lotus

Postby cekoni » 02 Mar 2010, 16:26

Acctualy, this is translation forom Russian press... :mi_ga_et:

http://www.eg.ru/daily/vancouver-2010/17708/

Plushenko had no chances

Secret deal

Shortly before the Olympics the International Skating Union (ISU) held talks with the U.S. television network ABC, the on the conclusion of long-term contract. From reliable sources, we learned that before the ISU set a condition: the contract will be signed only if the U.S. will get the gold in figure skating. Victory in sporting Pairs to claim 1st place American skaters could not, for women, also - remained ice dance and men's singles. In the Ice dances were considered favorites Canadians Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir, besides, they had powerful backers. As a result, Evan Lysacek was decided to pull into champions.

- "Plushenko, initially, not had chance", - has told us a man walk into a judicial circles. - "Everything was decided in advance. Him ruthlessly decrease scores in the short program, then in LP, referees just technicaly did the rest."

For leadership of ISU, victory of Lysacek is profitable, and for another reason. In pairs won overgrown Chinese Xue Shen - Hahnbach Zhao, who had already left competition sport, and then returned. If another "returners" became an Olympic champion, it would give occasion to say, that figure skating stand in the place....
cekoni
Administrator

Postby aysu » 03 Mar 2010, 09:26

cekoni wrote:Acctualy, this is translation forom Russian press... :mi_ga_et:

http://www.eg.ru/daily/vancouver-2010/17708/

Plushenko had no chances

Secret deal

Shortly before the Olympics the International Skating Union (ISU) held talks with the U.S. television network ABC, the on the conclusion of long-term contract. From reliable sources, we learned that before the ISU set a condition: the contract will be signed only if the U.S. will get the gold in figure skating. Victory in sporting Pairs to claim 1st place American skaters could not, for women, also - remained ice dance and men's singles. In the Ice dances were considered favorites Canadians Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir, besides, they had powerful backers. As a result, Evan Lysacek was decided to pull into champions.

- "Plushenko, initially, not had chance", - has told us a man walk into a judicial circles. - "Everything was decided in advance. Him ruthlessly decrease scores in the short program, then in LP, referees just technicaly did the rest."

For leadership of ISU, victory of Lysacek is profitable, and for another reason. In pairs won overgrown Chinese Xue Shen - Hahnbach Zhao, who had already left competition sport, and then returned. If another "returners" became an Olympic champion, it would give occasion to say, that figure skating stand in the place....

This is too ugly :plush43: If there is Karma -I personally believe in Karma -then justice will be served.And they are all gonna pay for this..
Rhythm Divine.. Poetic Justice...
Maybe Freddy Krueger will visit them in their dreams,well nightmares :ad_min_v_duhe: Seriously,they will pay for this...

You know what,Evgeni is beyond their capacity...All of those judges don't make half of him...AND THOSE IDIOTS KNOW THIS BETTER THAN ME...
aysu

Postby cekoni » 03 Mar 2010, 17:58

aysu wrote:Maybe Freddy Krueger will visit them in their dreams,well nightmares :ad_min_v_duhe: Seriously,they will pay for this...

You know what,Evgeni is beyond their capacity...All of those judges don't make half of him...AND THOSE IDIOTS KNOW THIS BETTER THAN ME...

:-) :co_ol:

Because that him and hate :mi_ga_et:
cekoni
Administrator

Re: Press on English about Evgeni after LP

Postby cekoni » 03 Mar 2010, 18:22

www.zaks.ru/new/archive/view/66557

Evgeni Plushenko no longer wants to be a Deputy

Silver medalist of the Olympic Games in Vancouver, Evgeni Plushenko, returned this morning in St. Petersburg, and on a meeting with reporters at the airport said that he "must left the membership in Parliament, and engage in sports." "That is what I manage well", - explained the athlete.

Plushenko said, answering a question that he was a deputy, to make appropriate laws to improve the situation in Russia's sports.
Evgeni Plushenko, recall - a deputy of the St. Petersburg Legislative Assembly from "Fair Russia" party. He rarely appeared at meetings, which gave rise to criticism.

Plushenko is also quite nervous about the criticism of some journalists, who in a conversation with him indicated his unsportsmanlike behavior to the Vancouver Olympic champion Evan Lysacek. :plush43:
"Many media and the Internet replicate an incorrect and inaccurate information. I did not say, that Lysacek is a bad skater. He's a good skater. I just can not understand, how someone can become an Olympic champion without doing a quadruple jump," - said Plushenko.

On the comments of some journalists that Evgeni knew, what was going on and the rules were known to him :sh_ок: :plush29: the silver medalist did not know what to reply, except "we are talking about Lysacek."

With regard to the news that he would cast a gold medal, Plushenko thanked "his real fans, who know how hard it is - to return to the sport."

Should be reminded that in March 2009 the leader of the party "Fair Russia" Sergei Mironov promised that Plushenko will soon lay down the mandate. He explained this is the fact that "we need Evgeni Plushenko in Moscow to start preparing the team of skaters for the Olympics."

-------------------------

:plush44: :plush29:

What kind of sycophant! :ze_le_ny: Just I do not know, whether they sycophant to west, or to sport officials in Russia? :ne_vi_del: Plushy criticized them, and their chairs is shaking ... Medvedev in an interview yesterday announced major shifts between officials in Russian sports ::yaz-yk:

.... Evgeni knew, what was going on and the rules were known to him...

But he did not know that a judges can be bribe - if someone put him on the 21-22 position in the short program ... what to say more? :plush43:
So open fraud not would be unthinkable and possible to anyone, but since they are the Americans - nothing surprises me ... now the run propaganda against Plushenko on the west, only to "cover" their theft. :ps_ih:

But Plushenko will always remain the champion :plush41: :plush33: ... regardless on the "impostor" ::yaz-yk:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 03 Mar 2010, 18:27

Dimi's info from EPD forum... :-):

VERY INTERESTING about his final position.
The fall and rise of the KING AGAIN

Kiwi:

I just got so interested in his final position..and I found this I made a summary about it because the info was in Spanish but maybe Xim can give us some English links about it..

so this position means :
To kneel in one knee can mean many things... If you kneel with your left knee you do it in front of humans to God only with right knee
he did it with his left knee..that means:

That you are not ready to fall, not ready to surrender, you do not recognize you have mistaken, so that the others are wrong and guilty because you are definitely perfect, without mistake, decent and worthy. Means that you are the best judge and fare to make a statement about others.

I just got so emotional when I read it..I think it is really what he mean ..AND what he is. I don't want to create controversy again but I think that was why he did it..that was why Yana asked me about it...she asked me if I liked the new number

Dimi:
like he went laying down on the floor and the suddently got up powerful with his hands. Like I was malade by I will rise again!
I love it :plush31:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 04 Mar 2010, 00:58

Actually, mostly about women jumps and Yu-Na Kim / Mao Asada, but is concerned and Plushy :mi_ga_et:
--------------------------

http://english.chosun.com/site/data/htm ... 00879.html
Mar. 02, 2010 12:24 KST

Figure Skating Body to Reexamine Scoring System

Kim Yu-na's record-shattering score of 228.56 points in the Vancouver Winter Olympics has prompted calls for a change in the way figure skating is judged. Many believe that Kim was able to rise to the top of the podium with the "unimaginable" score because the current scoring system, which the International Skating Union came up with in 2004 after the vote-trading scandal of the 2002 Salt Lake City Olympics, is also problematic. Now there are calls for a new judging procedure to promote the development of technical aspects.

In its general assembly scheduled for June, the ISU might adopt a new system to provide cushion for skaters who courageously go for technically difficult jumps. Under the current rules, when a triple Axel jump falls short of full rotation it is downgraded to a double Axel, and the base value for an attempted but under-rotated triple Axel falls from 8.20 to 3.50 points. Such high penalties can deter skaters from attempting challenging jumps. The new system is aimed at making penalties less severe.

In Vancouver, many skaters avoided attempting some of the most difficult jumps. Men's singles champion Evan Lysacek of the U.S. decided to take quadruple jumps out of his program and instead concentrate on nailing triple jumps in order to accumulate grade of execution (GOE) points. Men's silver medalist and the 2006 Olympic champion Yvgeny Plushenko of Russia was unhappy about how the most difficult jumps were not given due credit.

But ladies' silver medalist Mao Asada of Japan has already declared her bid to win the gold in the 2014 Olympics in Sochi with a plan to include a quadruple in her arsenal.

Amid this discussion, expectations are rising that Kim should include more demanding technical elements in her performances. Her coach Brian Orser said on Monday, "I'd love her to learn the triple Axel, that would be pretty sweet." The move is the most important next step and Kim could learn it pretty easily, he added....
cekoni
Administrator

Postby aysu » 04 Mar 2010, 02:00

so this position means :
To kneel in one knee can mean many things... If you kneel with your left knee you do it in front of humans to God only with right knee

That you are not ready to fall, not ready to surrender, you do not recognize you have mistaken, so that the others are wrong and guilty because you are definitely perfect, without mistake, decent and worthy. Means that you are the best judge and fare to make a statement about others.

I just got so emotional when I read it..I think it is really what he mean ..AND what he is. I don't want to create controversy again but I think that was why he did it..that was why Yana asked me about it...she asked me if I liked the new number

He's so charismatic.The most charismatic skater in the world.And one of the most charismatic human being in the world.
We're trying to read between the lines of each movement he makes.GENIUS! :co_ol: .One of the coolest person in the world..This is simply SHAKESPEARIAN...
You are a riddle Evgeni,,intense,challenging,exciting,seductive,captivating...we'll never get enough of you...There is so much to you than meets to eye....

PURE ENIGMA...
aysu

Postby Doll » 04 Mar 2010, 03:50

cekoni wrote:Dimi's info from EPD forum... :-):

VERY INTERESTING about his final position.
The fall and rise of the KING AGAIN

Kiwi:

I just got so interested in his final position..and I found this I made a summary about it because the info was in Spanish but maybe Xim can give us some English links about it..

so this position means :

Dimi:
like he went laying down on the floor and the suddently got up powerful with his hands. Like I was malade by I will rise again!
I love it :plush31:

Excellent observations!
Doll

Postby cekoni » 04 Mar 2010, 17:09

Thanx to Ximena for translation :plush39:
Press conference of Mishin in St. Petersburg 03.03.2010

VIDEO
- view: http://spb.kp.ru/video/418216/
- download: http://kp.ru/upfile/flv/418216.flv

-----------------------------------------

www.fontanka.ru/2010/03/03/150

Mishin knows why the domestic sports is a limping dog

An illiterate management in the sport has led to the failure of our national team at the Olympic Games in Vancouver, says the famous coach Alexei Mishin, for which the world of figure skating has long called "Professor".

Meeting with journalists, Alexei Mishin does not conceal the fact that at the Olympics in Sochi, the country can come up with a decent athlete, with respect to figure skating. Of course, talking about the men, the only savior is Evgeni Plushenko, who decided to return to the sport after a three-year hiatus. There is hope for the young and rising generation, but they have yet to find its niche in the European Championship. In the meantime, "no one can take up Plushenko's post".

The domestic sport is a bow-legged dog that limps and has three legs: "lagging behind in the methodological aspects", one leg, "works badly in the organzing employement both for coaches and young athletes" - that's the second leg, and on top of it - an imperfect law - that's three. The fourth leg, are Olympic heroes and sports stars, that has to stand on the other three wobbly legs. Everything, according to Mishin, the result of poor management.

About cutting heads of sports officials after the Olympic Games, he tries to avoid talking about saying that he won't to argue with the decisions of the president, that supposedly know better. However, commenting on information about the head of the Olympic Committee Leonid Tyagachev, Mishin stated: "Tyagachev departure is the result of his management skills."

Sport has become a production, a skating rink - the factory. It needs first a proper leadership so the goods are released with quality, believes the coach. However is not as simply as to just pour money into the sport, it is not enough, Mishin looks at it more globally: "Before we need to feed, clothed and give shoes to those who pick in the garbage to live and only then to start building stadiums."

And still need to support promising athletes from a young age and before World Cup championship, and at all levels (from local to federal). Mishin proposes to look for "stars" and give them the status of "Olympic Hopes". News on all stages, giving them the opportunity to train, not as much as it should be, but as much as they want. And the more the better. To support these athletes financially.

What is happening at this stage of stagnation of national sport, in professional terms could be described as: "As in the biathlon, we missed and then we went to a penalty circle, but soon we will come up again to the main track", - concluded Alexei Mishin. As for the prospects of Sochi-2014 regarding his pupil Evgeni Plushenko, the trainer saying that everything can change, because a year ago the doctors said that Evgeni that it would be very difficult to come back because of injuries. The whole team is "necessary not only to scratch, but to execute Bulgarian dance on hot coals. The main thing is to find a good choreographer.
cekoni
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Ванкувер 2010 || Vancouver 2010