Показательные выступления Жени || Evgeni's Gala Exibition

Зимние Олимпийские игры 2010 в Ванкувере || Winter Olympic games 2010 in Vancouver

Re: Показательные выступления Жени || Evgeni's Gala Exibitio

Postby aysu » 07 Mar 2010, 11:06

Sale is a RETARDED WOMAN, dont pay attention. Nobody likes her, not even Americans

;;-))) ;;-))) :hi_hi_hi: :-) ;;-))) ;;-)

Before Evgeni started his LP ,Turkish commentator was sure he will win.At the end he was sure he won.Now he thinks he didn't win because of the double toe loop he didn't do in the combination...
But I said before,in the gala,,he said so many beautiful things about Evgeni, actually he always says..he admires Evgeni's artist posture...and one more thing I wonder that,this person,the tv commentator said,he once talked with Evgeni Plushenko (I don't know when,how many years ago)about his performances in gala (according to this man, gala=Evgeni Plushenko :mi_ga_et: )that Evgeni Plushenko said to him he always looks up to Igor Dobrin,and he wants to be like him in gala performances..
who is Igor Dobrin? maybe I wrongly spell his name cause I couldn't find him on the internet.

and one more thing to add,tv commentator also said "Evgeni Plushenko has changed since he got married,remember his ex gala performances" (I think he means "sex bomb" :-) )
aysu

Postby Gal4onok » 07 Mar 2010, 11:20

Igor Bobrin is the outstanding russian figure-skater, he is the European champion of 1981, he was very popular and even though I was very small I still remember the music, the costume, movements of his performance (besides, Natalia Bestemianova is his wife)... Probably, Zhenya meant a very popular Bobrin's gala perfomance "Sleeping cowboy"
here is the video of it
Last edited by Gal4onok on 07 Mar 2010, 13:56, edited 1 time in total.
Gal4onok

Postby aysu » 07 Mar 2010, 11:38

Igor Bobrin is the outstanding russian figure-skater, he is the European champion of 1981, he was very popular and even though I was very small I still remember music, costume, movements of his performance (besides, Natalia Bestemianova is his wife)... Probably, Zhenya meant a very popular Bobrin's gala perfomance "Sleeping cowboy"
here video of it

Thank you,thank you,thank you :-): the video doesn't appear in my computer but I'll try to find it..Thank you........
aysu

Postby aysu » 07 Mar 2010, 11:51

Found it,watched, very beautiful :-):
aysu

Postby Antolla » 07 Mar 2010, 12:43

[quote="Gal4onok"]Igor Bobrin is the outstanding russian figure-skater, he is the European champion of 1981, he was very popular and even though I was very small I still remember music, costume, movements of his performance (besides, Natalia Bestemianova is his wife)... Probably, Zhenya meant a very popular Bobrin's gala perfomance "Sleeping cowboy"
here video of it

Папа мой Спящего Ковбоя просто обожает! Спасибо Галчонок! Зайдет в гости- покажу, он очень обрадуется! :mi_ga_et:
"Когда на свете появляется истинный гений, то узнать его можно хотя бы потому, что все тупоголовые соединяются в борьбе против него".
Джонатан Свифт
Antolla

Postby KingdomOfJoy » 07 Mar 2010, 13:40

cekoni wrote:Thank you, Kingdom :plush39: - not so bad :co_ol: ... maybe just some most impressionability sentences from LP :mi_ga_et:

I saw their Gala ........ :a_g_a:
"Without quad, this is not man skating, say Plushenko - Quadsheeeeeeeenko! .... He did not jump quad! Noooooo, hahaha" .... etc....
And this - not so bad, but they were so talking when was the most moving music, and over the applause ... :kli_ny:

Believe me, I know very well, how with the media can manipulate, or "destroy" impression which you have, or impose other opinion :plush34: ... one example, if you noticed that was only he shooted all the time from the back, while he waited to go on the ice? :mi_ga_et:

Tell me Kingdom - "TSN" is also Canadian network? :du_ma_et:

I also did not like that during Gala they talked so much :kli_ny:
Yes, I believe TSN is a Canadian Sports Channel - during Olympic Figure Skating, both CTV and TSN showed same footage and had same commentators.

I rewatched Free Skate - and they picked on Plushenko full force - it was not nice at all :ny_tik:
Some of their comments were:
#1: It comes down to Plushenko versus Lysacek. It comes down to quality versus quad. Will he do 1, will he do 2, David?
#2: I am glad I don't have to make that decision. Number 1 - I am glad I am not him right now. I'd be surpised if he goes for 2, but I would not be surprised if he needs to.
#3: If you want my opinion, I don't think he needs 2 quads tonight. I think he needs one solid, skate clean, bring the house down.
He is tilted on that lutz. He is saving those jumps tonight.
His circular step is slow, not much detail to it.
That's another thing about Plushenko that people don't like - he stands on the ice too long - it's ice skating, you have to be moving.
The Jumping Machine versus a guy who has so much quality. Lysacek was perfect, Plushenko - perfect.
The jumps - weren't his best jumps tonight: he had tilts on them, he was leaning, he was grasping those landings tonight.

It is so unfair to say "quad versus quality" - Plushenko's whole skating is quality AND he did quad + other amazing jumps + he is very artistic. I am so mad that they are trying to put it in a way as if Plushenko makes 1 quad and nothing else. That is not fair!!! Besides, Evgenii Plushenko's jumps were much better than Lysacek's.
Evgenii Plushenko is the best and we all know it!!!

P.S. I enjoy Tango Amore program so much!!! It is so entertaining and awesome and music is great --> there are fun moments, serious moments, sad moments - I like it!!! ::yaz-yk:
KingdomOfJoy

Postby aysu » 07 Mar 2010, 14:30

It is TANGO! It has to be like that, no one else can do it like Evgeni Plushenko...SEDUCTIVE,CAPTIVATING.It takes Evgeni Plushenko to tango...

Give me a break! what kind of quality Lysacek has... Yes,, boring quality number 1...Read what Kutay Eryoldaş (Turkish figure skater)said about him in the Olympics&results part I guess,Cekoni wrote it...

those commentators obviously hate Evgeni,very jealous,envy him ::yaz-yk: ,

If they were in Turkey and listen the tv commentator,who is not trying to create a fake impression,they will see what really the people think about the skaters.,objectively..Absolutely no quality talk about Lysacek,nothing at all..tv commentator says the best things to Evgeni and says good things about Lambiel....no good talking about Lysacek...this is realism :-)

no one likes patirick chan in my country,how does it feel? no one,, ::yaz-yk: ,figure skating fans in my country mostly like Evgeni Plushenko,Stephane Lambiel,Alexei Yagudin,Samuel Contesti,Brian Joubert has fans too (actually ex Yagudin fans like him )
aysu

Postby dimi » 07 Mar 2010, 15:37

I dont mind anymore that Lysacek was first, I passed it, I m happy for Plushy and the silver medal is the best in the world!! :plush32: :son-ce:
BUT whenever I hear that Lysacek has quality or artistry :sh_ок: I want to fall out of window :kli_ny: :plush29:

Plushy has in his little finger more artistry than Lysacek ever had in his whole career. I d never pay to see Lysacek in a show!

French Eurosport

About Plushy: He is a legend, many people argued that he shopuld have won, but he is a legend and it doesnt matter now that.
About Lysacek: The Gold medalist...well he is sympathique. He is not Plushenko, he is not lambiel, but he is sympathique. :-) ;;-)))
dimi

Postby aysu » 07 Mar 2010, 15:58

BUT whenever I hear that Lysacek has quality or artistry I want to fall out of window

Plushy has in his little finger more artistry than Lysacek ever had in his whole career. I d never pay to see Lysacek in a show!

TOTALLY AGREE.. :a_g_a: :a_g_a: :a_g_a: :a_g_a:
They know Lysacek lacks artistry and they are trying to cover up this way..
aysu

Postby Doll » 08 Mar 2010, 04:31

aysu wrote:
BUT whenever I hear that Lysacek has quality or artistry I want to fall out of window

TOTALLY AGREE.. :a_g_a: :a_g_a: :a_g_a: :a_g_a:
They know Lysacek lacks artistry and they are trying to cover up this way..

I completely agree! :co_ol:
Doll

PreviousNext

Return to Ванкувер 2010 || Vancouver 2010