World’s Best on Ice - Германия || Germany 28-29.04.2010

Отчеты очевидцев, фото, видео, информация различных СМИ || News, Reports, Multimedia

Re: World’s Best on Ice - Германия || Germany 28-29.04.2010

Postby Scarlett » 12 May 2010, 00:20

MiLa wrote:/a translation of Scarlett's report/

спасибо солнышко, я надеюсь наши англоязычные друзья оценят твой тяжелый труд! :plush39:
http://translate.google.com/?hl=ru
Женя:" Очень хочется добра от людей, просто нереально хочется..."
Scarlett
Администратор

Postby MiLa » 13 May 2010, 00:43

/Scarlet's report - continuation/

Part III

There came our bunny. My husband made video, we with Hilfer looked at the albums, which Masha had made. I liked them very much and especially Ania_i_Tania’s card. We with Hilfer talked like magpies, I was very glad to meet someone, with whom I could share my thoughts and fears. She tried her best to calm me down. Her presence was very soothing. As we were looking at the albums and talking, Zhenja came and made a jump just in front of our noses. By the way, a very demonstrative one, as if he was warning us “ Do I disturb you?” How he can rule over the souls and spirits of people. Without a word he came, jumped and all was clear. But we couldn’t make a photo. Hilfer cried out “ Zhenja smile” , but he said “ There’s no time”. We were punished for our carelessness. But one cannot get angry at him. He is at one time a child and a great commander of human souls. / I am flying only from the memory of it/. He started joking with Morozov . He was flushing a little in front of us, like the schoolboys do with the girls.
I told him , it was enough skating , he was already tired. / of course it was egoistic from me – there was little time left before the show/

The meeting with Zhenja.

/ rose nonsense, dangerous for reading/

And as if Zhenja listened to me and went to put the shoes on the skates and then he went to the changing-room. We started waiting for him and he didn’t come for a long time, For me time was flying. I went and hold this manager woman and told her, “Bing us The Zhar already, we have no strength to wait anymore”. And she brought him. She was walking next to him on the corridor, he was smiling, we also smiled impatiently.
He came and we started trying to convince him that we should go on the street, there it was warm and quiet. But he didn’t want for some reason and suggested that we stayed there in front of the ice ring. Who will dare to argue with him? But next time I will be impudent and such a trick will not pass. I started talking about how it was not nice for photos there etc. I was already impudent out of fear. He said “ It is very nice here, I think.” Obviously, he is used to give interviews in these catacombs. This place might seem beautiful to him, if he has spent much of his life there. / I am philosophizing here/. Then it proved that the place was not convenient, because the training was on and the music was very loud. To make video was not convenient too.
Also, at one time there came the machine which surfaced the ice and Zhenja alarmed took us aside. Yes, Sun, take care of us!
Hilfer went on giving him the albums. I missed this moment, because I nervously started preparing myself to give him the presents and to make video. Time was pressing very much, the beginning of the show was approaching inexorably. I didn’t stop being nervous all the time, knowing I had to do more things. Zhenja was very glad to receive the albums and asked “And ALL of this is written by people from my site?” We happily confirmed.
I gave him the T-shirt and said that the girls from the site wanted very much that he put it on and I made a photo. He agreed at once and started putting it on. About this photo with the thumbs pointing at the back I thought for a long time before that. Well, the dream of the idiot was fulfilled.
Did I catch you? Are you ready for a hypnosis session?
…then I gave him the packet for his mother and said “It is from the site for your Mom.” I fancied he was moved, for he became more serious saying “Thank you, I will give it to her by all means.” I wished he would smile again. / I was very closely to him, I couldn’t resist even, and that for half an hour !/ Then I said jokingly, “Do not think of opening the packet. Give it to her unpacked.” He said “ I will give it unpacked.” I am happy this idea for the mother came to me. I hope she will like the present. / I will confess I put inside from myself a hand cream , do not laugh, mother’s hands are sacred for me. /
Then I asked for an autograph. / I wanted him to write something more/.
Then I read the speech, which was prepared by Vera and me. Yes, Vera, I read it, I couldn’t learn it . Thank God I didn’t stutter much. This is the letter:

Dear Zhenja,
We want to thank you from your official site and forum for the indescribable emotions during this season. With your coming back you made the world of figure skating shine with more bright colours. We admire you and we are proud of you!
We want to wish you above all health. Relax and take therapy, we would wait for you on the competitions. As long as necessary. And we will be bored without him. We love you and we will always love you and support you.
Your grateful admirers!

/to be continued/
пока не меркнет свет
"Подвиги совершаются по велению души!" А. Н. Мишин
MiLa

Postby cekoni » 13 May 2010, 13:01

MiLa wrote:/Scarlet's report - continuation/

Part III

/to be continued/

:sh_ок: You are a true hero! :plush41: :bet_ment: :bra_vo:

... I understand Scarlett's Russian report, but I see that many visitors on forum read your translation - thank you on behalf of them! :plush40: :ro_za: :son-ce:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby dimi » 13 May 2010, 13:55

Thak you Scarlet and thank you Mila for translation! :plush32: :plush33: :plush39: :ro_za: :son-ce:
dimi

Postby MiLa » 13 May 2010, 19:11

cekoni
You are a true hero!
... I understand Scarlett's Russian report, but I see that many visitors on forum read your translation - thank you on behalf of them!

dimi
Thak you Scarlet and thank you Mila for translation!

I am glad you are reading it. The problem is that one needs time. And I couldn't abbreviate it, because it is Scarlett's EMOTIONS that are important. :plush45:
пока не меркнет свет
MiLa

Postby aysu » 13 May 2010, 19:12

Mila ! :plush40: thank you! :son-ce:
aysu

Postby Scarlett » 13 May 2010, 19:28

Альбомы и футболка
http://files.mail.ru/KQGWCQ

MiLa wrote:And I couldn't abbreviate it, because it is Scarlett's EMOTIONS that are important.

сейчас я уже смеюсь над этим :-) Эмоции зашкаливали. Мила ты умничка!
Scarlett
Администратор

Postby MiLa » 13 May 2010, 19:37

/Scarlett's report - continuation/

Part IV

Then there followed the interview. I hope to recover the video, but one cannot hear clearly, because of the music. About your questions – write them in the topic “What do you want to know about Zhenja”, so that we don’t have to search so much the other time. Zhenja asked if we could do it more quickly, because there was only half an hour left till the show.

1. Zhenja, your numerous fans on the site / and they are from all over the world/, want to know which towns you will visit during this year.
- He said he plans 12 shows in Russia. / I forgot to ask when he will come back here./ He said he will be in Novosibirsk and Siberia, but I don’t remember any more.

2. At the site we are choosing your best program. We like them all, of course, but we agreed for Neijinski. Which is your favourite?
- He likes all the programs / Neijijnsi is a good one, yes/

3. Do you participate in the preparation of the choreography or you leave it all on the choreographer.
- He participates, but also the coach, and the team.The choreograph is not only one.

4. Do you plan something already for the new season?
- They don’t have any plans yet. First his operation has to pass.

5. After your video address your fans attached many video ideas? Are you already interested of something? Your site is already one year old, what will you wish to it?
- He said he wished there was much warmth in the site , so that there is a place where he is treated warmly. ?/ I wanted to cry at this point, he doesn’t deserve bad attacks/

6. Do you watch your better performances before competition?
- Yes, sometimes he does.

7. The girls wanted to know about your cat Puhlik. How is he?
- Everything is normal.

8. There is a tennis site, where our tennis players answer questions, greetings and tell about their plans. I know Kuznetzova, Kirilenko, Safin. Masha Sharapova communicates with her fans through her offsite, also Andrej Arshavin. Can we hope of such an attention from you? May be a little, when you have time and spirit, we will be just happy.
- He said he has to work on that, he will see.

9. In 2012 the world championships will be in Dresden, can we hope to see you there?
- He doesn’t know because of the operation.

10. We want to say thank you to your mom, we admire and we are proud not only from her son, but of her too.
- I will tell her this too at any cost.

Then Zhenja gave authographs to the children standing nearby and made photos with the girls. I tried to make photos there too.

With this our meeting with Zhenja came to an end, unfortunately. He had to go and prepare for the performance. We helped him collect the presents in a bag and said Goodbye. I told him I will give him the teddy bear and the flowers after his performance. He said ok and went away, and I started jumping and squealing on one place out of happiness. My husband and Hilfer laughed at me. May be I was quite a site – a grown up woman jumping like a child. But I don’t see myself from aside, so I am not ashamed? After all, I had to release the emotion and the extraordinary pressure.

We said Goodbye with Hilfer warmly and went to our places. Time to return to the sinful Earth – e.g. to the show. I took the roses, which were on the seats.
пока не меркнет свет
MiLa

Postby MiLa » 14 May 2010, 02:43

Part V

Still there were not many people in the hall. I think it was not a good idea to make a show in the middle of the week, many people had to stand up early on the next morning. And also the show had to take place in a bigger town, then, there would have been much more people. But because the manager was not Scarlett, the public was not much - chiefly pensioners, who can hardly be moved. They were around us too.
Now, you can laugh, but I don’t remember the first part. I was excessively exhausted, powerless and could not understand what is going on around me. In my head there were only some parts of thought – this is Sara Mayer, what a nice figure she has, and a costume and she makes spins almost like Stephan. This is Albena, she is a beauty. What a nice throwing from Savchenko and Robin. There is nothing to remember, I was waiting for Zhenja.

He came and skated “Tango”, jumped everything brilliantly. The hall was shouting. At the forum we were discussing that we don’t like the movement with his thighs, but the audience goes crazy at it. The hall went furious. I was watching with an immense proud in my soul that our Zhenja is loved all over the world. But not at home. Forgive us, Zhenja, forgive them too, they don’t know what they are doing.
I went near the ring to give him the teddy bear and the flowers. What an applause there was!!! The people were shouting, rapping, and he was staying in the middle and bathed in this people’s love – a little actor with a big heart, one who is doing magic on the ice and rules over millions of souls. You cannot mislead the audience! He was bowing and I waved at him. But I had the feeling he will not come to me and I nearly threw the presents on the ice. /My husband said he saw Zhenia making a sign to me, that he will just come, but I didn’t see this/ But he came. The people on the back of me started shouting as loud as they could. I gave him the teddy bear and the flowers, embraced him and kissed him on the cheek. It was hot and wet. We said Thank you to each other and separated.
Stephan closed the first part of the show. I don’t remember here much.
In the pause I managed to come to my senses and the second part I watched more reasonably.

I had seen the time table of the skaters and now I knew that Zhenja would come last. I liked Sara, so cute face and she skated so well. Albena skated a merry number, but a patch from her dress fell down. The kids didn’t see it and I was worried all the time that someone can step on it. Not much flowers and toys were thrown on the ice.

Opposite us there was a group of Russian spectators with a Russian flag / my flag I have forgotten, of course, in the bustle of the moment/. They shouted and whistled. I also tried to shout “Bravo”, but my husband pushed me on the side “Why are you shouting” and I stopped. I think it could have been more loud there, it was not enough. The public met Zhenja better than the other skaters, most of the flowers were for him. I was a bit sad for the others.

Stephan skated on “Traviata”, he received applause. I always liked him, I wanted to curl his locks on my fingers, but this time I was not much impressed by his performance. On live he is not like Zhenja. May be the proverb is true : “Beauty is in the eyes of one who watches.” They are different and it is stupid to compare them. But Steph is a prince, he will never be a King, this place is occupied forever. Not everyone has the strength to take this place.
Zhenja came and one felt immediately some authority and kingliness. This cannot be learnt. The most interesting thing for me was how different he was out of the ice and on the ice. He transforms.. For him the ice is like the Earth for Antaeus, who takes his power from it.
He skated “I am ill”, very emotionally, jumped the triple combination. I fancy when he passed by the place where I gave him the flowers he turned his face towards the public. May be he thought we were making photos. But we were not there, we were on another place, a little further. I have forgotten to tell you, when they announced him, with how many magnificent epithets they described him. It’s a pity he didn’t understand them. They called him “the only one and the unique one”. He finished the performance, we threw him the roses. The Russian group also threw some big and some small toys, flowers. Everyone applauded very loudly. Zhenja went to the Russian group. Then there was another group with a flag. Zhenja went to them too.
That’s all. Now, I can write a book. :-)
пока не меркнет свет
MiLa

Postby Scarlett » 14 May 2010, 23:01

Вот теперь и пришло время интервью. К сожалению, со звуком так и не получилось что-то сделать, поэтому будем смотреть так. Напишу подробно о чем идет речь, слушать советую в наушниках . И мне до слез жаль, что так все вышло.

Записала дословно, о чем шла речь, если вы не услышите что-то. :hi_hi_hi:

Женя : Я чувствую,что когда я когда закончу спорт, а это когда-нибудь все равно произойдет, буду делать музей. Там будет огромное количество подарков, которые складываются, складываются и складываются и уже некуда складывать.
Читаю ему письмо от сайта :
Дорогой Женя!
Хотим поблагодарить Вас от Вашего официального сайта и от всех наших форумчан за непередаваемые эмоции этого сезона, за то, что вернувшись, заставили заиграть яркими красками для нас мир ФК! Мы восхищаемся и гордимся Вами!
Мы желаем Вам прежде всего здоровья, отдыхайте, лечитесь, а мы будем ждать Вас на соревнованиях. Столько, сколько понадобится. И скучать! Мы Вас любим и всегда будем любить и поддерживать!
Ваши благодарные поклонники!

Женя : спасибо большое!

Прошу ответить его на вопросы, он соглашается : "да, только динамично будем все это делать, потому что осталось мало времени."
Наши вопросы и ответы Жени:

1 Женя, Ваши многочисленные поклонники ( а у нас на сайте собрались люди со всех уголков земли) интересуются , какие города Вы посетите со своим шоу? Люди из Новосибирска, Тюмени, Владивостока, Таллина, Турции и даже Австралии очень хотели бы увидеть Ваше катание вживую.

Женя:
Насчет Новосибирска, Архангельска и еще других городов России, сейчас подписаны 12 городов на сентябрь, но я думаю будет больше, (надо отойти, там сейчас задавит) :hi_hi_hi: , поэтому будет обязательно встреча.

2 Мы на сайте как-то выбирали самую лучшую Вашу программу из всех , мы конечно любим все Ваши программы, но вот как то все остановились на Нижинском. А вот Ваша какая самая любимая?

Женя:
Все. Нет такого, каждый сезон ты катаешь новую программу и привыкаешь к ней, поэтому я люблю все.

3 Привносите ли вы что-нибудь в хореографию своих программ или делаете только то, что говорит хореограф?
Женя: Нет, естественно, и вношу, и привношу, не один хореограф мне помогает, многие помогают, в том числе Мишин АН помогает.

4 Женя, какие-нибудь задумки есть у Вас и команды на новый сезон, какая будет она - новая программа? Может намекнете нам хотя бы чуть-чуть?

Женя: сейчас рано об этом говорить, нужно сперва прооперироваться, а потом будем решать.

5 Очень много поклонников откликнулись на Ваше видеообращение по поводу идей и музыки. Вы уже что-то почитали? Может что-то вас уже заинтресовало?

Женя: нет, еще не смотрел, еще не было времени (о гоняет здесь :-) на заливочную машину!), поэтому сейчас после операции будем смореть и рассматривать все предложения. Это очень здорово, что все откликнулись, спасибо огромное.

6 Женя, Вашему сайту исполнился уже год, что бы Вы пожелали ему?

Женя: вы знаете, от людей просто добра, больше ничего, поддержка есть... нереально хочется...
Если пишут фанаты, то пишут фанаты. Если пишут враги, то враги пусть уходят на другие сайты ( говорю ему: у нас нет врагов Женя, у нас очень теплая атмосфера на сайте ), я знаю, да- да- да!

7 Девочки спрашивали про Вашего кота Пухлика, как у него дела?

Женя: кот Пухлик... хорошо (смеется)

8 Пересматриваете ли Вы когда нибудь свои лучшие выступления для вдохновения перед соревнованиями?

Женя: я смотрел свою попытку четверного лутца, на Гран При, когда первый раз четыре -три-три исполнил, в таких ситуациях смотрю обязательно.

9 В России есть один теннисный сайт, куда заходят наши звезды тенниса. Я точно знаю, что к примеру там бывают кузнецова, Кириленко, Сафина и др. Они отвечают на вопросы, поздравления и коротко рассказывают о своих планах. Маша Шарапова через оффсайт общается со своими болельщиками, Андрей Аршавин тоже.
А мы, Женя, можем надеяться на такое внимание с Вашей стороны к болельщикам? Может хотя бы пару строк , когда есть время и настроение, мы были бы просто счастливы.

Женя: честно говоря, надо к этому прийти, надо к этому прийти, я думаю все будет хорошо. (улыбается)

10 Женя, ЧЕ в 2012 году будет в Дрездене, можем ли мы надеяться увидеть Вас там?

Женя: еще раз говорю, сейчас надо прооперироваться, сейчас рано что-то говорить. Посмотреть какая будет реабилитация, если будут силы, если будет здоровье, то с удовольствием.

11.Женя, мы хотели бы выразить Вашей маме Татьяне Васильевне нашу признательность и передать ей, что мы гордимся и восхищаемся не только ее сыном, но и ей тоже.

Женя: спасибо большое, маме передам
Scarlett
Администратор

PreviousNext

Return to ЛЕДОВЫЕ ШОУ || SHOWS 2010-2016