Ледовые шоу(общая информация) || Shows News

Отчеты очевидцев, фото, видео, информация различных СМИ || News, Reports, Multimedia

Re: Ледовые шоу(общая информация) || Shows News

Postby clairdelalune » 11 Jan 2012, 16:29

cekoni wrote:I am not happy with that poster :plush34:

Why don´t you like the poster, Cekoni??? :plush36:
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby lovplush » 11 Jan 2012, 17:45

-------------------------------------------------

Agreed. This is not recent photo of Plushy and did not show the full beauty of him :hi_hi_hi: Milan's one is much better :-)
Plushenko Chinese Fans Club: http://www.plushycnfanclub.org/

These users thanked the author lovplush for the post:
lala630312 (11 Jan 2012, 23:00)
Rating: 4.17%

lovplush

Postby whitebamboo » 11 Jan 2012, 18:44

lovplush wrote:

Agreed. This is not recent photo of Plushy and did not show the full beauty of him :hi_hi_hi: Milan's one is much better :-)

I think so, too. Also maybe it's just me, but the PS looks a bit unnatural to my eyes; the coloring of his form doesn't seem to quite fit with the background.

But the Milan poster (the one on the previous page, for the recent show)--one of the girls at our Chinese forum pointed out that he seems to be wearing an ice skate on his right foot, but not on the left ::yaz-yk: :plush42:

These users thanked the author whitebamboo for the post:
lala630312 (11 Jan 2012, 23:00)

whitebamboo

Postby cekoni » 12 Jan 2012, 01:32

Таня wrote:
cekoni wrote:I am not happy with that poster

Why? :sh_ok:

clairdelalune wrote:Why don´t you like the poster, Cekoni??? :plush36:

Lighting is unrealistic, Plushy's pose (picture) is not beautiful - it looks fat in it :plush34: ... all in all - amateur photo montage! :ps_ih:

Enough reasons? :)-(:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby clairdelalune » 12 Jan 2012, 11:21

cekoni wrote:
Таня wrote:
cekoni wrote:I am not happy with that poster

Why? :sh_ok:

clairdelalune wrote:Why don´t you like the poster, Cekoni??? :plush36:

Lighting is unrealistic, Plushy's pose (picture) is not beautiful - it looks fat in it :plush34: ... all in all - amateur photo montage! :ps_ih:

Enough reasons? :)-(:

Oh, don´t be sad, Cekoni, :plush36: , people want to see Evgeni live, the beauty of his skating, nobody cares about a stupid poster!!! :plush34: But they could have found a better picture, indeed. :co_ol:
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby lovplush » 12 Jan 2012, 12:45

whitebamboo wrote:
lovplush wrote:

But the Milan poster (the one on the previous page, for the recent show)--one of the girls at our Chinese forum pointed out that he seems to be wearing an ice skate on his right foot, but not on the left ::yaz-yk: :plush42:

Yes, I have also noticed that problem, they either forgot to leave the skate on the left foot on or forgot to remove the skate from the right foot :hi_hi_hi:

Actually Plushy has a lot of very beautiful photos showing his stunning poses on ice, I do not understand why his posters never really show his beauty. I guess maybe because if that would be the case, the posters would kept being stolen :-)
Plushenko Chinese Fans Club: http://www.plushycnfanclub.org/

These users thanked the author lovplush for the post:
cekoni (14 Jan 2012, 03:34)

lovplush

Postby cekoni » 14 Jan 2012, 03:36

clairdelalune wrote:Oh, don´t be sad, Cekoni, :plush36: ...

I am not sad, than mad - why only Japanese organizers of shows has beautyful Plushy's posters?! :plush29: :plush29:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby dimi » 14 Jan 2012, 03:40

But the Milan poster (the one on the previous page, for the recent show)--one of the girls at our Chinese forum pointed out that he seems to be wearing an ice skate on his right foot, but not on the left

:plush26:
dimi

Postby cekoni » 10 Feb 2012, 19:26

STILL OFFICIALLY UNCONFIRMED! :st_op:

http://www.irk.ru/afisha/20120404/16062/

«Золотой лед Страдивари» / "Golden Ice of Stradivary"
Шоу пройдет на льду дворца спорта «Ермак» (Ангарск) / Palace of Sports "Ermak", Angarsk - 04.04.2012, 19:30

Проект «Золотой лед Страдивари» — одно из немногих европейских ледовых шоу, которое смогло завоевать внимание российской публики. Уникальность его в гармоничном сочетании фигурного катания и инструментальных номеров в исполнении Эдвина Мартона.
Эдвин Мартон — блестящий венгерский композитор и музыкант, обладатель престижной премии Emmy, прославившийся во всем мире благодаря уникальному таланту соединять классические композиции с современным звучанием и модными аранжировками.

Музыкант играет на легендарном старинном инструменте 17 века — скрипке великого Антонио Страдивари, на которой более 300 лет назад играл великий Николо Паганини. Всего в мире насчитывается только 8 скрипок работы легендарного мастера, и каждая из них ценится на вес золота — по самым скромным подсчетам, стоимость скрипки 3 миллиона евро.
Посещение этого яркого шоу даст возможность зрителям насладиться звучанием редкого инструмента и красотой катания европейских фигуристов — нечастых гостей в России. Общее романтическое настроение представления и позитивный настрой произведут яркое впечатление на публику. Шоу станет прекрасным подарком к первому весеннем празднику для всех ангарчан.

Базовый состав:

Хэдлайнером программы ледового шоу «Золотой лед Страдивари» 4 апреля станет Евгений Плющенко. Это будет его первый прокат на публике после сложной операции, которая пройдет 23 февраля в Германии. Знаменитый фигурист выступит под аккомпанемент Эдвина Мартона, автора музыки к его олимпийским программам.

В шоу также примут участие ведущие российские фигуристы и иностранные участники: Флоран Амодио, Елизавета Туктамышева, Татьяна Волосожар — Максим Траньков, Елена Леонова, Руслан Гончаров — Ирина Лобачева, Сильвия Фонтана и другие.

Справки по телефонам:

В Ангарске: (3955) 68-49-84 (дворец спорта «Ермак») http://www.irk.ru/guide/1225/
В Иркутске: (3952) 33-36-01 (дворец спорта «Труд»).

Цена: 600—8000 руб.
cekoni
Administrator

Postby Таня » 10 Feb 2012, 20:02

cekoni wrote:
http://www.irk.ru/afisha/20120404/16062/

«Золотой лед Страдивари» / "Golden Ice of Stradivary"
Шоу пройдет на льду дворца спорта «Ермак» (Ангарск) / Palace of Sports "Ermak", Angarsk - 04.04.2012, 19:30

Женя сказал, что ему никаких предложений не поступало и он ничего об этом не знает :du_ma_et: или уже все поменялось?
Евгений Плющенко: "Спорт - это моя жизнь. Спортивные достижения во славу России - это моя религия. Для меня это не просто слова, это суть всего, что я делал и делаю в спорте."
Таня

PreviousNext

Return to ЛЕДОВЫЕ ШОУ || SHOWS 2010-2016