Kings On Ice - Румыния || KOI Romania, Bucharest 11.04.2010

Отчеты очевидцев, фото, видео, информация различных СМИ || News, Reports, Multimedia

Re: Kings On Ice - Румыния || KOI Romania, Bucharest 11.04.2

Postby cekoni » 24 May 2010, 08:05

dominique wrote:... I suppose a good skater, a BEAUTIFUL skater and athlete is an ideal PAINTER......

... paint with his body on the ice :plush31: ... sorry, you inspired me :hi_hi_hi: :plush45:

And last time about - beauty, beauty, beauty.... :kli_ny: ... Girls, I must to "teach" you: :mi_ga_et:

There's no beauty in men - there is only the charm and character, which gives or takes away the beauty :plush33: :ry_car: :plush1:

:plush18: :plush14: :plush12: :plush13:
.... I must something else to add? :mi_ga_et:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby Ирина » 24 May 2010, 08:32

cekoni wrote:
There's no beauty in men - there is only the charm and character, which gives or takes away the beauty

:a_g_a:
..."Российский фигурист Евгений Плющенко добился уникального достижения. Он выступил на четвертых Олимпийских играх - и выиграл четвертую медаль,став двукратным олимпийским чемпионом! "...
Ирина
Администратор

Postby cekoni » 24 May 2010, 08:38

... and I solemnly swear - from today evening, I begin to write here my report from Romania :smu:sche_nie: ... sorry, I was a mess these days :ps_ih:

In the meantime, here are some beautiful pictures which I found from there :plush32:

Photos below, you have here in much bigger size! :plush45:
http://picasaweb.google.ru/MethosTDK/KingsOnIce#

cekoni
Administrator

Postby dominique » 24 May 2010, 10:14

Dark Star wrote:Sorry - I wanted to write "Dominique" :ro_za:
I like your description of a good, beautiful skater very, very much. I never could find such nice words.
The next two weeks I´ll be away for vacation - I´ll think about the riddle there. Football?! Hmmmm?

Ah, so Dark Star? Sie gehen zum urlaub!!
Ok, this is as far as my German goes, I'll continue in English. One more hint: although tsars and royalty where banned from his country more than a century ago, he ....is the King!! Who is he ??
Have fun on your holidays!
dominique
dominique

Postby dominique » 24 May 2010, 10:32

cekoni wrote:
dominique wrote:... I suppose a good skater, a BEAUTIFUL skater and athlete is an ideal PAINTER......

... There's no beauty in men - there is only the charm and character, which gives or takes away the beauty

Woops, I just saw what cekoni wrote! Well, cekoni if inspiring you leads to such beautiful pictures of Plushy flying over the ice: I will write you an essay EVERY MORNING!!
"There is no beauty in men...." I am impressed. It is very well said and written, let me just add a little comment:
it's the soul of a man that clothes his body with charm.It's the invisible clothes of the human body.
If it is a good and tender soul he looks like a god, a king, in silk and gold,if it's a sly and undermining type he looks like a pauper, in raggs....everyday, allday, whatever he does............
dominique
P.S. THANK YOU for the pctures mate!!!
dominique

Postby cekoni » 31 May 2010, 09:40

dominique wrote:...
If it is a good and tender soul he looks like a god, a king, in silk and gold,if it's a sly and undermining type he looks like a pauper, in raggs....everyday, allday, whatever he does............!

I have nothing to add :plush45:

cekoni
Administrator

Postby dominique » 31 May 2010, 09:46

cekoni wrote:
dominique wrote:...
If it is a good and tender soul he looks like a god, a king, in silk and gold,if it's a sly and undermining type he looks like a pauper, in raggs....everyday, allday, whatever he does............!

I have nothing to add :plush45:

Where did you find this cekoni???? Amazing!!
Can I please add something?
Zhenya looks SENSATIONAL even in raggs....
dominique
dominique

Postby cekoni » 01 Jun 2010, 18:42

dominique wrote:Where did you find this cekoni???? Amazing!!

Pssssssssssss :ts_ss: here: http://community.livejournal.com/ontd_s ... 00792.html

P.S. be careful - there is 16 gif's :sh_ок: ... they can kill your internet :-)
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 02 Jun 2010, 21:52

KOI Romania, Bucharest 11.04.2010 - INTRODUCTION

This post will be filled with apologize and introductory "tehnical" story ... that I will not repeated later, better to say right now what I have to say :mi_ga_et: ... So ...

I'am sorry that I left you so much waiting to start posting my report from Romania :smu:sche_nie: - except my small problems in my "real" life :plush34: ... my biggest problem is that I for several days trying to start writing, and I realize that words simply can not describe to you all of my euphoria, bliss and happiness which prevailed that day in me :an)(gel: ... but since then I realized that I will never write anything, I decided to write to you as it can only be - simple English, with no decorations and emotions, chronologically, all in a row ... :pisa_tel:
--------

I apologize in advance. because my videos and photos, in the most precious moments for all of us, went to unsharpness :wo)(ll: (sometimes for me, because totally unknown reasons :ne_vi_del: - "Plushy's bioenergy", perhaps? :hi_hi_hi: )
I have not had a good technique, just one photo camera (which is and the video camera) :plush35: I was convinced that it is good enough - maybe for the exterior and the sun, but not for dark areas such as the training arena in the afternoon or during the show, when they let the smoke in enormous quantities :ny_tik: ... not to mention how my hands shake, whenever I focused the camera towards Zhenya :du-ra:
Videos which you'll see and download, you are already partially seen (as they puted on Plushy's official youtube channel) but this videos will be now complete, longer, "uncuted version" - with all unsharpness, but and some "interesting" details :-) ... All in all, a 3 times more material :plush28:
----------

In advance to discourage all fans who wrote to me in several occasions, and asked for advice: how to enter in the show, as I am - do not try, in particular - do not bluff! :st_op: Becuase I am the administrator of this forum, I was officially announced with my name and surname, and I know whom should to call and what to tell. If you find some other ways (like a certain girls from Poland :mi_ga_et: ... try :-))
---------

So, to start with the introductory story about "Kings on Ice" show in Bucharest 11 April 2010 ... hour by hour ... for those who are not informed, let first read my short "forwards" in what follows ---> viewtopic.php?f=14&t=183&start=20#p24414

P.S. A little warning - I very heavily began with the writing, but when it does - I can not stop! :ps_ih: .... if Scarlett wrote a novel - you can expect from me the "Tolkien's saga" in a myriad of extensions :)-(:

... continues....
cekoni
Administrator

Postby Eve » 02 Jun 2010, 22:52

Cekoni, have I told you lately how much I love you? I am sooo excited about your detailed report you don't even know!
Eve

PreviousNext

Return to ЛЕДОВЫЕ ШОУ || SHOWS 2010-2016