Kings On Ice - Румыния || KOI Romania, Bucharest 11.04.2010

Отчеты очевидцев, фото, видео, информация различных СМИ || News, Reports, Multimedia

Re: Kings On Ice - Румыния || KOI Romania, Bucharest 11.04.2

Postby cekoni » 16 May 2010, 09:07

cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 16 May 2010, 11:25

http://loryloo.wordpress.com/2010/04/12 ... on-fire-2/

It seems that this girl standing next to us, while we watched Zhenya's who played football :hi_hi_hi: .... I remember and how some girls after the match take autograph from him :plush45:

cekoni
Administrator

Postby Scarlett » 16 May 2010, 14:34

Фотки это хорошо конечно, но ты обещала подробный отчет, мы все еще ждем! :mi_ga_et:
http://translate.google.com/?hl=ru
Женя:" Очень хочется добра от людей, просто нереально хочется..."
Scarlett
Администратор

Postby cekoni » 16 May 2010, 18:47

Scarlett wrote:Фотки это хорошо конечно, но ты обещала подробный отчет, мы все еще ждем! :mi_ga_et:

Do you want on serbian? ::yaz-yk:

Slowly, to me is here the most difficult :plush34: - i am trying to "save" even and a fraction of my emotions in translated English text :kli_ny: - "lost in translation" :hi_hi_hi:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby Scarlett » 16 May 2010, 18:50

cekoni wrote:Do you want on serbian?

можно на немецком :hi_hi_hi: ладно, не торопись, пиши главное подробно и много. Мы подождем :plush40:
http://translate.google.com/?hl=ru
Женя:" Очень хочется добра от людей, просто нереально хочется..."
Scarlett
Администратор

Postby clairdelalune » 16 May 2010, 19:21

cekoni wrote:http://lsdrock.blogspot.com/2010/04/le-petit-prince-sur-la-glace.html

Oh! Laura Dumitru. I am surprised she posted Evgeni's photos since she does not like him at all. I really can't stand this girl, another pathetic pretty Lambiel's fan ( I like Lambiel too but I hate people who think he's better artist than Evgeni just because he's handsome) and of course, as you can imagine, big Yagudin''s fan. Do we need more cliches?? :plush43:
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby cekoni » 16 May 2010, 20:06

clairdelalune wrote:

Oh! Laura Dumitru. I am surprised she posted Evgeni's photos since she does not like him at all. I really can't stand this girl, another pathetic pretty Lambiel's fan ( I like Lambiel too but I hate people who think he's better artist than Evgeni just because he's handsome) a...

Who dares to say that Evgeni is not handsome????!!! :sh_ок: :plush43: :v_i_k_i_n_g: :de_vil: :plush1: :plush31:

::yaz-yk:

Well, who love Lambiel's "softness and bluriness", does not like Evgeni's "drama" :hi_hi_hi: :plush33:
I think that the main "problem" with some people, who do not like Evgeni's, is that he too much "disturbing their delicate and sensitive" souls :-) with its passion :plush41: :plush33:

... athough Laura wrote a quite nice comments about Plushy: :co_ol:
Pentru a da Cezarului ce-i al Cezarului,onoarea primei si ultimei evolutii din spectacol i-a revenit evident lui Plushenko.
Stephane,''Le Prince de la glace''& Evgeni ''The King of ice''

.... and I could not care, if she likes more Lambiel's ::yaz-yk: - can you ask her if she have are bigger Evgeni's pictures of these that puted on blog? :mi_ga_et:

P.S. It's interesting how some people still insists on repeating that Lambiel was better received than Plushy in Bucharest :ne_vi_del: ::yaz-yk: - just listen to the audience reaction in the "Finale" (joint number), how people react to Plushy, and how to Lambiel :mi_ga_et: ... and see how all are raised when Plushy out on the ice! :bra_vo: :plush46: :mo-ro_zi_vo:

The Grand Finale - Kings on Ice, Bucharest, 11.04.2010: :plush45:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytFv_q54BQY

cekoni
Administrator

Postby clairdelalune » 16 May 2010, 20:37

cekoni wrote:.... and I could not care, if she likes more Lambiel's ::yaz-yk: - can you ask her if she have are bigger Evgeni's pictures of these that puted on blog? :mi_ga_et:

Cekoni, her mail is lsdrock75@gmail.com. I would ask for the pictures personally but is very possible to receive a negative answer as she might think i want to use them for personal purposes. I think an "official" mail will be more effective.
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby Дарина » 16 May 2010, 21:31

Привет!Спасибо за фотографии и видео. Публика замечательная! :a_g_a: :co_ol:
А успех Ламбьеля у девушек объясняется в первую очередь тем, что он не женат. :mi_ga_et: Евгений красив и фигура у него лучше, но он не оставил девушкам шанса. :mi_ga_et:
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."
Дарина

Postby aysu » 17 May 2010, 16:04

Girls,i don't care if i'm the only one who thinks Lambiel is not handsome,and looks like a kid... :plush34:

Besides, Evgeni has an angular face,which brings charisma and depth ,he has the most beautiful bone structure.Only he has such a perfect posture.

Lambiel fans are whining everywhere Evgeni is not graceful,etc,etc,only technical.. ::yaz-yk: If they don't understand "grace",this is their problem.Not everybody has the real sense of art... ::yaz-yk:

Yagudin fans are now Lambiel fans,and their problem is.....everybody knows,i'm not gonna write it... :-)
aysu

PreviousNext

Return to ЛЕДОВЫЕ ШОУ || SHOWS 2010-2016