Kings On Ice - Румыния || KOI Romania, Bucharest 11.04.2010

Отчеты очевидцев, фото, видео, информация различных СМИ || News, Reports, Multimedia

Re: Kings On Ice - Румыния || KOI Romania, Bucharest 11.04.2

Postby clairdelalune » 17 May 2010, 16:21

Well...I like Lambiel too, I think he is a talented skater and a handsome guy but some people can´t understand that a figure skating competition is not a beauty contest. :plush43:
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby aysu » 17 May 2010, 17:48

:du_ma_et:

Who says it's a beauty contest? I really don't care,anyone can love whomever they want to.
aysu

Postby clairdelalune » 17 May 2010, 18:25

aysu wrote::du_ma_et:

Who says it's a beauty contest? I really don't care,anyone can love whomever they want to.

Of course! :bra_vo: :co_ol:
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby cekoni » 20 May 2010, 04:34

clairdelalune wrote:Cekoni, her mail is lsdrock75@gmail.com. I would ask for the pictures personally but is very possible to receive a negative answer as she might think i want to use them for personal purposes. I think an "official" mail will be more effective.

Дарина wrote:Привет!Спасибо за фотографии и видео. Публика замечательная! :a_g_a: :co_ol:

You have many videos on previous pages :mi_ga_et:

clairdelalune wrote:Well...I like Lambiel too, I think he is a talented skater and a handsome guy but some people can´t understand that a figure skating competition is not a beauty contest. :plush43:

On the contrary, I think that skating is a ulitimate "beauty contest" - beauty of skating (in the excellent achievements in the arts and sport), beauty in the expression of the human face, in celebrating beauty of the body and soul, beauty of acting, beauty from the experience of observers, beauty of the successfully completed risk, and awards to follow later ... so much beauty has not collected almost nowhere at once, because that we and love skating so much, and of course, Plushy's - as the personification of all the mentioned :plush34:

... but the "beauty" is in the eye of the beholder, so.... :mi_ga_et:

Дарина wrote:А успех Ламбьеля у девушек объясняется в первую очередь тем, что он не женат. :mi_ga_et: Евгений красив и фигура у него лучше, но он не оставил девушкам шанса. :mi_ga_et:

... and that is "important factor" :hi_hi_hi:

aysu wrote:Girls,i don't care if i'm the only one who thinks Lambiel is not handsome,and looks like a kid... :plush34:

Besides, Evgeni has an angular face,which brings charisma and depth ,he has the most beautiful bone structure.Only he has such a perfect posture.

Lambiel fans are whining everywhere Evgeni is not graceful,etc,etc,only technical.. ::yaz-yk: If they don't understand "grace",this is their problem.Not everybody has the real sense of art... ::yaz-yk:

Lambiel is for me as sweetened juice with sugar substitute - sweet, but it becomes stale after a while ... I prefer "undiluted" stuff :plush45: :a_g_a:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby aysu » 20 May 2010, 05:10

cekoni wrote: "beauty contest" - beauty of skating (in the excellent achievements in the arts and sport), beauty in the expression of the human face, in celebrating beauty of the body and soul, beauty of acting, beauty from the experience of observers, beauty of the successfully completed risk, and awards to follow later ... so much beauty has not collected almost nowhere at once, because that we and love skating so much, and of course, Plushy's - as the personification of all the mentioned :plush34:

... but the "beauty" is in the eye of the beholder, so.... :mi_ga_et:

Lambiel is for me as sweetened juice with sugar substitute - sweet, but it becomes stale after a while ... I prefer "undiluted" stuff :plush45: :a_g_a:

:co_ol: Nice comparison !

You describe it better than me."Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" :co_ol: It's maybe all about the way we look and see the things...different personalities,different point of views...
Btw, your english is very good,much better than mine,don't say it's not good. :a_g_a:
aysu

Postby clairdelalune » 20 May 2010, 10:24

Totally agree!!!!! :bra_vo:
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby dominique » 20 May 2010, 22:30

Beauty is indeed a complicated and controversial issue.
Beauty radiates through a combination of facial and body features, personality, cultural background,education, aura, eloquence i.e. ability to express thoughts and emotions verbally but also through movement, music, dance......there is so much!
I suppose a good skater, a BEAUTIFUL skater and athlete is an ideal PAINTER of undisclosed, unsaid and unrevealed but genuine, true and PICTURESQUE emotions. He will glide along, above and everywhere around the ice singing the music with his movements to the ears of everyone's heart and soul; everyone who is there to glide along mentally with him and participate in the BEAUTY of his expression....
It's really has nothing to do with a beautiful face....
dominique

P.S. The BEAUTIFUL skater I am describing above starts with an "E", surname with a "P" and middle name "V". Who is it, anyway??....
dominique

Postby Dark Star » 21 May 2010, 00:54

I read your discussion with big interest - because I still wonder why I love some skaters and find others boring. I don´t understand my feelings in that subject. E.g. if I had to describe a beautiful man (in my eyes): he has to be tall and thin, with long dark hair, dark eyes and not tanned. Considering my favourite skater - he doesn´t match many of these criterias :-) :-)

PS: Doll - don´t ask so difficult questions! One more hint perhaps?
Dark Star

Postby dominique » 21 May 2010, 16:33

[Quote = "Dark Star"] I read your discussion with big interest - because I still wonder why I love some skaters and find others boring. I don't understand my feelings in that subject. E.g. if I had to describe a beautiful man (in my eyes): he has to be tall and thin, with long dark hair, dark eyes and not tanned. Considering my favourite skater - he doesn't match many of these criterias :-) :-)

PS: Doll - don't ask so difficult questions! One more hint perhaps? [/ Quote]
OK! I'll give you one more more hint about the mystery skater, which might even make things more difficult for you......: He plays great football..,HA,HA!!
dominique
dominique

Postby Dark Star » 23 May 2010, 01:55

Sorry - I wanted to write "Dominique" :ro_za:
I like your description of a good, beautiful skater very, very much. I never could find such nice words.
The next two weeks I´ll be away for vacation - I´ll think about the riddle there. Football?! Hmmmm?
Dark Star

PreviousNext

Return to ЛЕДОВЫЕ ШОУ || SHOWS 2010-2016