Dreams on Ice 2010 (4 shows) - Kanagawa, Japan 25-27.06.2010

Отчеты очевидцев, фото, видео, информация различных СМИ || News, Reports, Multimedia

Re: Dreams on Ice 2010 (4 shows) - Kanagawa, Japan 25-27.06.

Postby cekoni » 08 Jul 2010, 20:43

Same place, same time... only is angle of shooting different... :hi_hi_hi:

Plushenko in Japan with fans (from angle of a fan)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLcG0mganD8

cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 08 Jul 2010, 21:10

http://www.absoluteskating.com/articles ... ice-1.html
By Atsuko Kuryu, Photos © Munenori Hashimoto

The 2010 Dreams on Ice
Part I

This year’s edition of “Dreams On Ice” was held in the Shin-Yokohama Ice Skating Center on June 25 - 27. These shows are very popular and tickets were sold out just five minutes after they went on sale, several months ago. But an hour before the show started there was a long line of fans outside the venue, hoping to be able to buy one of the few ordered, but never picked up tickets.

Almost all Japanese top skaters, except Nobunari Oda but including the top three junior skaters, joined this annual exhibition. Originally it was created in order for young Japanese skaters to get a chance to perform in front of an audience and to enhance their own powers of expression because they seldom had that opportunity. However, figure skating became very popular in Japan and consequently the skaters already have many chances to skate in shows. So although the show might have lost its original significance, it’s still important to fans since, besides Nationals, it’s the only chance to watch Japanese top skaters perform together.

Added to the Japanese skaters were three wonderful guest skaters: Evgeni Plushenko, Stéphane Lambiel and Laura Lepistö.

The audience which filled the venue was really enthusiastic and seemed hardly able to wait.

ACT I
whole text: http://www.absoluteskating.com/articles ... ice-1.html

----------------------

http://www.absoluteskating.com/articles ... ice-2.html

The 2010 Dreams on Ice
Part II

ACT II
Cathy Reed/Chris Reed
Takahiko Kozuka
Akiko Suzuki
Stéphane Lambiel
Laura Lepistö

Evgeni Plushenko – Silver at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics

“Malade”

Even if Stéphane usually enchants the Japanese women, the star attraction for “Dreams On Ice” was Evgeni Plushenko. :plush46: As soon as he appeared on the ice, the crowd started cheering for him. Whatever he did in the performance, people went wild, :-) they didn’t even care that his jumps were a bit off. The highlight of the program was the quick footwork in the middle. Oh, how fast he made the steps alternately right and left! The standing ovation started before his performance even finished.

Evgeni : “My dream is to skate in the Sochi Winter Games. Maybe I will be past my peek by then, but still I want the challenge. I tried a quadruple Salchow three days ago, and I felt fairly content with the outcome. I want to keep skating if I can only be healthy enough, without injuries.”

Miki Ando
Daisuke Takahashi
Mao Asada

The finale

On the first day the skaters had looked quite tense because most of them performed their new programs for the first time. They must have been worried about how well these programs would be received. Therefore the last day’s finale meant a huge relief and the skaters looked very relaxed and had so much fun together. After the regular finale was over, it was time for some special fun and almost all the skaters did encores, challenging themselves to a special jump or move. For some this worked out well, for others not so. I listed what they did:

Daisuke - quadruple flip, Kozuka and Hanyu – quadruple toe :sh_ок: :co_ol: , Takahashi/Tran – twist, Reeds – lift, Nanri and Nakamura – triple Axel, Uno – cantilever, Kanako – double toe-triple toe, Haruka – triple loop, Mao, Miki, Akiko and Laura – spirals, Plushenko – double Axel, Lambiel – spins, Ice Messengers – a group lift.

Every year in “Dreams On Ice”, we spot some new talent that might pose a threat to the top skaters. This year it was very prominent, especially in the men’s field. Machida and Hanyu showed they will be ready to represent Japan in the 2011 WorldChampionships. And in the women’s field Kanako will move up to the senior stage this year. None of the Olympians should get too comfortable…

whole text: http://www.absoluteskating.com/articles ... ice-2.html
cekoni
Administrator

Postby Вера » 08 Jul 2010, 21:44

Вера
Администратор

Postby Вера » 08 Jul 2010, 21:55

:hi_hi_hi:
Чья тень на стене?
Вера
Администратор

Postby pianomaya » 09 Jul 2010, 03:11

Hello everybody, I'm Lambiel fan and new here because of this YouTube vids.
Please read this and this and this.
Oh sorry, it is so much... but please don't thank to pherber12. The vids on YouTube are illegal.
Original videos to download are here.
Thank you for your understand and to read my message and sorry for my poor english.
pianomaya

Postby cekoni » 09 Jul 2010, 09:03

pianomaya wrote:Hello everybody, I'm Lambiel fan and new here because of this YouTube vids.
... but please don't thank to pherber12. The vids on YouTube are illegal.
Original videos to download are here.
Thank you for your understand and to read my message and sorry for my poor english.

Hi pianomaya :-): - your english is quite OK :plush45:

Oh, I'm sorry to hear, that "pherber12" is not the real owner of the videos which was posted to his (her's) channel. :-(

:smu:sche_nie: On the one hand, I am thrilled that the widest circle of people was able to enjoy this exclusive, fun and sweet videos :plush31: ... but on the other hand, really is not right to take someone else's videos (about which is even emphasis that is not allowed to post them on youtube)! :plush43:
That "pherber12" at least put links to the place where they were taken and wrote who is the owner :plush38: ... I know that and even this would not be enough, but at least, this will be a little "satisfy justice", and it would be not totally immoral, as it is now. :plush35:

Thank you for link for download's the original good videos! :plush39:
I hope your friend will not lose "motivation" to continue to record such a beautiful events :plush47: - the joy that you two share with all of us (you looking at Lambiel's, and we at Plushy :hi_hi_hi: ) - is invaluable! :ya_hoo_oo: :plush32: ..... and can not, I hope, the corrupt one of these "unfortunate" case. :kli_ny:
I can only advise you that before you give next videos for downalod - you personally, upload them on youtube - that woild be only one protection against such theft - the Internet is still too open, and has all kinds of us :plush34:

Ann Kousaka (the photographer) told and me, that will be in sunday (after "Fantasy on Ice" show) similar party, probably not with the kimono's, but with similar content :mi_ga_et: :son-ce: ... if your friend will be there? If it is, ask her to continue to record and Plushy, of course - whenever it is not too "concerned" on Lambiel's :hi_hi_hi: - all Plushy's fans thank her for her previous videos! :plush39:

Ann did not say anything to me about party's after next shows in july ("Prince Ice" and "The ice") :du_ma_et: - do you have any additional information about that? :mi_ga_et:

Thank you once more about information on the "true" owner of the videos. :co_ol:
Send a lot of greetings to PIA - we're "old internet" friends (tell her that I don't forgot my promise to her, about Bucharest KOI show) :a_g_a:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 09 Jul 2010, 09:06

Вера wrote:Чья тень на стене?

You do not recognize nose? :hi_hi_hi:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby Дарина » 09 Jul 2010, 16:54

cekoni wrote:http://www.absoluteskating.com/articles/2010dreamsonice-1.html
By Atsuko Kuryu, Photos © Munenori Hashimoto

The 2010 Dreams on Ice

Even if Stéphane usually enchants the Japanese women, the [b]star attraction for “Dreams On Ice” was Evgeni Plushenko
. :plush46: As soon as he appeared on the ice, the crowd started cheering for him. Whatever he did in the performance, people went wild, :-) they didn’t even care that his jumps were a bit off. The highlight of the program was the quick footwork in the middle. Oh, how fast he made the steps alternately right and left! The standing ovation started before his performance even finished.

Очень приятно читать такие слова. Не могу удержаться, переведу эту цитату, пускай не совсем точно, но всё равно:

"Даже если Стефан обычно и очаровывает японок, звездой “Dreams On Ice” был Евгений Плющенко. Стоило ему появиться на льду, зрители стали аплодировать. Что бы он ни делал во время представления, зал сходил с ума, несмотря на то, что его прыжки не были совсем безукоризненны. Кульминацией стали быстрые шаги в середине программы. Как же быстро он менял направление шагов! Зрители встали и устроили овацию ещё до того, как он закончил представление" :bra_vo: plush48
Last edited by Дарина on 10 Jul 2010, 01:17, edited 1 time in total.
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."
Дарина

Postby Вера » 09 Jul 2010, 17:10

cekoni wrote:You do not recognize nose?

:sh_ок: :plush30: :hi_hi_hi:
Дарина wrote:Очень приятно читать такие слова. Не могу удержаться, переведу эту цитату, пускай не совсем точно, но всё равно:

Дарина, большое спасибо за перевод! :plush40: :plush45:
:smu:sche_nie: А ты не можешь перевести, о чем тут Женя говорит, хотя бы кратко... Кое-что я понимаю, но не всё...
2010 Dreams On Ice Party
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFrhAL0t8EU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMeRpJ_Jtms
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yecsMuyD-9A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5vDBlR7Nsw
Вера
Администратор

Postby Дарина » 09 Jul 2010, 17:54

Вера, в первой части Женя благодарит за особенную поддержку, за подарки, говорит "Я всех вас люблю и всегда ваш". Стефан сказал примерно то же самое. :-):

Во второй части Женя говорит, что он первый раз в кимоно, но это очень удобно, потому что просторно, свободно - он сказал "windy" и показал, как его ветерок обдувает :-) Потом их спросили, какие у них в Японии любимые места. Женя сказал, что у него есть одно любимое блюдо, которое он может есть в большом количестве, и что он не может назвать место, но тут недалеко и мы можем сходить :-) (Видимо, ресторанчик какой-то, название блюда я не разобрала)

В третьей части задали вопрос, какие Женя любит виды спорта. Ответил: футбол, теннис, бильярд, любит играть в боулинг, особенно с женой ("Она очень хороша в боулинге, да! :-) "), любит кататься на мотоцикле. Не любит лыжи. Самый любимый вид спорта - фигурное катание :-):

В четвёртой части ничего не спрашивали, Женя только переспросил, когда их поставили фотографироваться, и ещё сказал что-то в зал.

Если что не так поняла, кто-нибудь, поправьте! :plush14:
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."
Дарина

PreviousNext

Return to ЛЕДОВЫЕ ШОУ || SHOWS 2010-2016