Heaven’s Edge (2 shows) - Prague (Прага) 15/16.04.2011

Отчеты очевидцев, фото, видео, информация различных СМИ || News, Reports, Multimedia

Re: Heaven’s Edge (2 shows) - Prague (Прага) 15/16.04.2011

Postby clairdelalune » 19 Apr 2011, 18:40

lilywang wrote:I also very much wish he could keep Zhulin's program, or at least keep working with Zhulin. The new program is getting great reviews everywhere I read. He needs a good program that satisfies CoP system for competition, Zhulin's program is very audience-pleasing and has many steps and transitions that suit the current system. He may want to work with ballet dancers as before, but for competitive programs, he should be realistic and step out of his comfort zone a bit. Ice dancers are great choreographers since they know a lot about steps and transitions.

And it always worries me a bit whenever he become undecided on program choices. I always felt that "Chopin" would be a better SP for last season. I hope he hear more feedbacks from other experts in the field before making a decision. He always has passion and raw emotions in his program, but it may be time to show a more disciplined program, more precise and controlled movement, more subtle and nuanced performance, and Zhulin's program provides that.

:plush46: I totally agree!!! If he wants to work with Smekalov or other ballet dancers he can do it for exhibitions or off ice, because some ballet classes will help him a lot. But for competions Zhulin is what he needs.
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby Irisha2010 » 19 Apr 2011, 18:54

Девочки, а где вы прочитали, что Жени не будет на показательных?
Irisha2010

Postby Виктория » 19 Apr 2011, 19:10

Дарина wrote:Была информация, что он должен был выступать на показательных ЧМ в Японии (если бы чемпионат состоялся там). Если это так, то дело в русской Федерации, а не в ISU.

Спасибо, понятно :a_g_a:
Irisha2010 wrote:Девочки, а где вы прочитали, что Жени не будет на показательных?

Речь идёт о показательных ЧМ в Москве, в Питере Женя будет :a_g_a:
«На собственном опыте знаю, как ужасны для активного спортсмена боли в спине. Испытывавший боли в области спины, перенесший серьёзные операции, Плющенко совершил в Сочи настоящий подвиг», — убеждена Линичук.
Виктория

Postby Дарина » 19 Apr 2011, 19:12

Irisha2010 wrote:Девочки, а где вы прочитали, что Жени не будет на показательных?

Это нигде не было написано, но когда Дими, cekoni и Сара спросили его про чемпионат, Женя сказал только, что будет смотреть ЧМ в Москве.
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."
Дарина

Postby Irisha2010 » 19 Apr 2011, 19:13

clairdelalune wrote:
lilywang wrote:I also very much wish he could keep Zhulin's program, or at least keep working with Zhulin. The new program is getting great reviews everywhere I read. He needs a good program that satisfies CoP system for competition, Zhulin's program is very audience-pleasing and has many steps and transitions that suit the current system. He may want to work with ballet dancers as before, but for competitive programs, he should be realistic and step out of his comfort zone a bit. Ice dancers are great choreographers since they know a lot about steps and transitions.

And it always worries me a bit whenever he become undecided on program choices. I always felt that "Chopin" would be a better SP for last season. I hope he hear more feedbacks from other experts in the field before making a decision. He always has passion and raw emotions in his program, but it may be time to show a more disciplined program, more precise and controlled movement, more subtle and nuanced performance, and Zhulin's program provides that.

:plush46: I totally agree!!! If he wants to work with Smekalov or other ballet dancers he can do it for exhibitions or off ice, because some ballet classes will help him a lot. But for competions Zhulin is what he needs.

Вы хотите сказать, что Нижинский Смекалова был не конкурентноспособен? Да поменялись требования к программам, но Смекалов,если все получится, не один работает с Женей, есть Мишин, есть Женя в конце концов и я думаю, что хореограф прислушивается к ним. Нижинский,для меня это одна из самых интеллигентных программ, и Женя в этой программе купался,как сказал один из комментаторов, ему удобно было в этой программе.И я очень хочу интеллигентность и культурность постановки Смекалова увидеть в Жениной программе. Если кого обидела извините, но это мое мнение и никому его не навязываю.
Irisha2010

Postby Irisha2010 » 19 Apr 2011, 19:15

Виктория wrote:
Дарина wrote:Была информация, что он должен был выступать на показательных ЧМ в Японии (если бы чемпионат состоялся там). Если это так, то дело в русской Федерации, а не в ISU.

Спасибо, понятно :a_g_a:

Речь идёт о показательных ЧМ в Москве, в Питере Женя будет :a_g_a:

Так я про Москву и говорю,там вроде ФФКР должна была поросить разрешения в ИСУ о участии Жени в Москве. Но причин для отказа вроде нет.
Irisha2010

Postby clairdelalune » 19 Apr 2011, 19:36

Irisha2010 wrote:Вы хотите сказать, что Нижинский Смекалова был не конкурентноспособен? Да поменялись требования к программам, но Смекалов,если все получится, не один работает с Женей, есть Мишин, есть Женя в конце концов и я думаю, что хореограф прислушивается к ним. Нижинский,для меня это одна из самых интеллигентных программ, и Женя в этой программе купался,как сказал один из комментаторов, ему удобно было в этой программе.И я очень хочу интеллигентность и культурность постановки Смекалова увидеть в Жениной программе. Если кого обидела извините, но это мое мнение и никому его не навязываю.

Irisha, don´t worry, I respect your opinions and I´m glad you share them with us. :a_g_a: Smekalov´s choreography for Nijinsky was great, brilliant, especially the version presented in Artur Dimitriev´s show. :plush32: Personally I would like to see Evgeni skating to classical music again. Don´t get me wrong, I don´t doubt that Yuri is able to create a good program again, but Evgeni needs to work with an ice dancer because he must keep improving his skating skills. He must learn how to control better his body movements during the step sequences, he needs transitions which can bring him high GOE and high marks in PCS. He can work with Yuri, Marina and Zhulin too, the more, the merrier! :plush45:
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby Irisha2010 » 19 Apr 2011, 19:51

clairdelalune, договорились основная хореография Смекалова + транзишины и перереходы Жулина. Договорились? :hi_hi_hi: :hi_hi_hi:
Irisha2010

Postby lilywang » 19 Apr 2011, 19:55

clairdelalune wrote: but Evgeni needs to work with an ice dancer because he must keep improving his skating skills. He must learn how to control better his body movements during the step sequences, he needs transitions which can bring him high GOE and high marks in PCS. He can work with Yuri, Marina and Zhulin too, the more, the merrier! :plush45:

Yes, I think that is also what I am hoping for, improved skating skills, better edges and flows, more transitions, and more controlled upper body movements. He showed all that in Zhulin's program, that is why I wish he could keep it. It reminds me of Petrenko, who is Plushy's idol, in his famous SP Carmen, he had such precise body movement during the step sequence, it is like he knew exactly where to put his body at every second.
lilywang

Postby dimi » 20 Apr 2011, 01:54

First of all dont fall with the north media comments, Evgeni HAS great skating skills. What he needed last year was a program to pack his abilities better, because system proved that mediocre skills Lysacek was selling himself like the 8th wonder.
But his skills are great, he has too much speed, blade control, anyone with so fast footwork would have fallen on his face and deep edges, When he wants he uses them all, So what he needs is a choreography to pack all his abilities together like his balletic arms and great spread eagles, his flying spins and the amazing fast feet he has. As you said a more disciplined program.

I really tried to say Evgeni that this program was amazing, I dont care about costumes, I told him that fans of other skaters like it also, I really dont know what he chose to listen. :-)
dimi

PreviousNext

Return to ЛЕДОВЫЕ ШОУ || SHOWS 2010-2016