Heaven’s Edge (2 shows) - Prague (Прага) 15/16.04.2011

Отчеты очевидцев, фото, видео, информация различных СМИ || News, Reports, Multimedia

Re: Heaven’s Edge (2 shows) - Prague (Прага) 15/16.04.2011

Postby cekoni » 06 May 2011, 11:32

supermario wrote:hello everybody.....i'm the famous super mariooo from italy, from naples....

Hi famous :bet_ment: Mario! :plush46:

... As Dimi said ( :ts_ss: when we are now alone, among friends :-)) - give us some "backstage" paparazzo stories & pics! :bra_vo: Image Image

supermario wrote:... i'm friend with jonnhy too....but don't write in very small writing ahahahaha maybe he liked me....but i like women ahahahahaha but i love jonnhy the person....

We all love him - as a person! :-) .... Cute Johnny! :plush33:

... you dont mind for publishing pic, Mario? :hi_hi_hi:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby alysonshade » 06 May 2011, 18:04

cekoni wrote:...

Cekoni, what do you mean by saying "we ALL love" Johnny?... You and the other administrator of Plushy Forum?...
Or maybe you mean "all of US girls" writing on the Forum?... In this case, your statement is not completely right,
since I don't love him; I don't "hate" him" as well as I don't love him; he leaves me totally cold. I know,
Johnny and Plush are friends, But also Del Piero is a friend of Plush, but nobody on the Forum say "We ALL love Del Piero".
What's your opinion? Still I belong here? Maybe is it obligatory to love Johnny Weir in order to be a Plushenko's fan?... :nez-nayu:
alysonshade

Postby lala630312 » 06 May 2011, 18:55

alysonshade wrote:
What's your opinion? Still I belong here? Maybe is it obligatory to love Johnny Weir in order to be a Plushenko's fan?... :nez-nayu:

I love Johnny because he is a kindly person. :a_g_a: And he is always sincere, and he didn't betray his friend. :co_ol:
lala630312

Postby alysonshade » 06 May 2011, 19:03

lala630312 wrote:
alysonshade wrote:

I love Johnny because he is a kindly person. :a_g_a: And he is always sincere, and he didn't betray his friend. :co_ol:

This is not the right reply to my question, Lala.
First: I was asking Cekoni (as the Admnistrator of this Forum), not you as a fan.
Second: The point is not if you - or anybody else - love Johnny Weir, the point is: Cekoni said that "We ALL" love him.
WEll, I don't like to be counted into a list where I don't belong. Is it obligatory to love also Johnny Weir if I wanna be a Plushy fan?
alysonshade

Postby lala630312 » 06 May 2011, 19:25

alysonshade wrote:
WEll, I don't like to be counted into a list where I don't belong. Is it obligatory to love also Johnny Weir if I wanna be a Plushy fan?

Of course no!!! You don't get me wrong!! :plush39: I just wrote my opinion: i love Johnny. But i'm only one girl on the forum. You have right not to love Johnny. :-)
lala630312

Postby alysonshade » 06 May 2011, 19:35

lala630312 wrote:Of course no!!! You don't get me wrong!! :plush39: I just wrote my opinion: i love Johnny. But i'm only one girl on the forum. You have right not to love Johnny. :-)

Thank you Lala for being open minded and accepting me on the Plushy Forum even if I don't love Johnny.
Actually, I don't love him and I don't hate him. He just leaves me cold. :plush34:
alysonshade

Postby cekoni » 07 May 2011, 06:21

alysonshade wrote:
cekoni wrote:...

Cekoni, what do you mean by saying "we ALL love" Johnny?... You and the other administrator of Plushy Forum?...
Or maybe you mean "all of US girls" writing on the Forum?...

:plush38: OK - you are not ALL! :plush34: ... enough? :ne_vi_del:

P.S... is here has someone, who are not also ALL? :)-(:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby alysonshade » 07 May 2011, 11:48

cekoni wrote: :plush38: OK - you are not ALL! :plush34: ... enough? :ne_vi_del:

Enough, yes! Thank you! ::yaz-yk:

cekoni wrote:P.S... is here has someone, who are not also ALL? :)-(:

Why are you asking this? Are you preparing a special list of No-Johnny-Lovers? Lol! :-)
Do you really think that everybody is so ready to sincerely tell you everything about their thoughts? :ps_ih:

Since you're so sarcastic today, try to think about this: what reaction would you have if I had written on the Forum: "We ALL love Joubert"? You would stop me, I'm sure, since you don't love him. Instead, you suppose to have a right to speak also for other people about "Love for Johnny". Why? This is not "democratic"... :mi_ga_et:
alysonshade

Postby cekoni » 08 May 2011, 04:46

alysonshade wrote:
cekoni wrote:P.S... is here has someone, who are not also ALL? :)-(:

Why are you asking this? Are you preparing a special list of No-Johnny-Lovers? Lol! :-)
Do you really think that everybody is so ready to sincerely tell you everything about their thoughts? :ps_ih:

Why not? :ne_vi_del: I just ask, who else does not feel like ALL - to make him favor :-)
... and I do not know, why you started to invent a "conspiracy theory"? :kli_ny:

alysonshade wrote:Since you're so sarcastic today, try to think about this: what reaction would you have if I had written on the Forum: "We ALL love Joubert"? You would stop me, I'm sure, since you don't love him. Instead, you suppose to have a right to speak also for other people about "Love for Johnny". Why? This is not "democratic"... :mi_ga_et:

WE HERE ALL LOVE JOUBERT ... AS A PERSON! :)-(:
... and this was also joke, as and previous for Johnny (which was primarily intended to Mario), if you dont understand me good :plush34:

Please, Alyson - calm down, and do not continue with silly debates, and do not spoil this topic :plush47: ... pretty pleaseeeeeeeeee? :ro_za:

P.S.... further clarification for ALL! - RULE No. 1: plush48
On this forum, every skater can be loved as a person, and as a skater :plush45: ... with emphasis on the fact, that forum members should most to love Plushy - in both ways!
:hi_hi_hi:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 08 May 2011, 05:53

To return to the "subject" :plush45: ... do you remember, when Plushy in this video posed for photographers (for big poster, which was sold after the show for charity purposes)? :mi_ga_et:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w79IFfi ... C9EC66A0C7

... so, Sara was "sneaked" them :hi_hi_hi: ... and maked her's own photo :plush31: :plush32:

cekoni
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to ЛЕДОВЫЕ ШОУ || SHOWS 2010-2016