Opera On Ice - Verona, Italy 22.09.2012

Отчеты очевидцев, фото, видео, информация различных СМИ || News, Reports, Multimedia

Re: Opera On Ice - Verona, Italy 22.09.2012

Postby pulumi » 28 Dec 2012, 10:41

I tried to watch the live stream, I could not see. Someone had been recorded, please show me. :plush47:
User avatar
pulumi
 
Posts: 91
Joined: 17 Aug 2010, 11:44
Has thanked: 86 times
Been thanked: 368 times

Re: Opera On Ice - Verona, Italy 22.09.2012

Postby cekoni » 28 Dec 2012, 16:25

pulumi wrote:I tried to watch the live stream, I could not see. Someone had been recorded, please show me. :plush47:

Will be next days - one italian girl recorded show, but she is not now at home :mi_ga_et:
Image
User avatar
cekoni
Administrator
 
Posts: 24627
Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 09:19
Location: Serbia
Has thanked: 3635 times
Been thanked: 21292 times

Re: Opera On Ice - Verona, Italy 22.09.2012

Postby pulumi » 30 Dec 2012, 15:06

Dear Cekoni , Thank you. I found this.
http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4298902

I made ​​a video. :plush39:

2012 Opera on ice Plushenko
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yW5I04r4oLs


These users thanked the author pulumi for the post (total 7):
Таня (31 Jan 2013, 23:42) • lala630312 (02 Jan 2013, 23:11) • whitebamboo (31 Dec 2012, 21:42) • lovplush (30 Dec 2012, 20:05) • cekoni (30 Dec 2012, 17:11) • Дарина (30 Dec 2012, 15:49) • dustman (30 Dec 2012, 15:28)
Rating: 29.17%
 
User avatar
pulumi
 
Posts: 91
Joined: 17 Aug 2010, 11:44
Has thanked: 86 times
Been thanked: 368 times

Re: Opera On Ice - Verona, Italy 22.09.2012

Postby cekoni » 30 Dec 2012, 17:12

pulumi wrote:Dear Cekoni , Thank you. I found this.
http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4298902

I made ​​a video. :plush39:
2012 Opera on ice Plushenko
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yW5I04r4oLs

Many thanks - Arigato, dear! :plush40: :son-ce: :mo-ro_zi_vo:
Image
User avatar
cekoni
Administrator
 
Posts: 24627
Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 09:19
Location: Serbia
Has thanked: 3635 times
Been thanked: 21292 times

Re: Opera On Ice - Verona, Italy 22.09.2012

Postby cekoni » 02 Jan 2013, 17:49

DVD of "Opera on Ice 2012" can be buy from 27.12.2012 on a newsstand in Italy (where you buy newspapers)... :plush45:
Our friend Lelo sent the email to the organization asking for info to buy dvd from abroad :mi_ga_et:

http://www.operaonice.eu/news/opera-on- ... icole.html

Dvd in vendita nelle edicole

Dopo il grande successo di audience ottenuto dallo spettacolo Opera on Ice andato in onda su Canale5 il pomeriggio di Natale, dal 27 dicembre sarà in vendita in tutte le edicole d'Italia il DVD "Opera on Ice 2012" che contiene lo spettacolo con conduzione e senza conduzione e il backstage dell'evento....

Image
Image

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post:
ilpulcino (04 Jan 2013, 15:13)
Rating: 4.17%
 
User avatar
cekoni
Administrator
 
Posts: 24627
Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 09:19
Location: Serbia
Has thanked: 3635 times
Been thanked: 21292 times

Re: Opera On Ice - Verona, Italy 22.09.2012

Postby cekoni » 02 Jan 2013, 17:56

Just small preview photos - 3 photo albums ... I dont know how we can see bigger pics :plush34:

http://www.sgpitalia.com/contenuto_beta ... C%7C%7C388

-------------------------

"Report" from show, nothing special new...

Opera on Ice 2012:
http://www.absoluteskating.com/articles ... onice.html

Image
Image
User avatar
cekoni
Administrator
 
Posts: 24627
Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 09:19
Location: Serbia
Has thanked: 3635 times
Been thanked: 21292 times

Re: Opera On Ice - Verona, Italy 22.09.2012

Postby lelo » 04 Jan 2013, 14:37

Hi, I bought yesterday dvd. Arena was a unique location!!
On menu you can choose to see the version with presentation or without presentation.
Dvd is really well done and Plush is fantastic there. When he enters with roses is a real gentlemen (regal, perfect style for this location) and on dvd you can see all very well.
I think is a good idea to buy dvd. The price is ok in my opinion.
There is also a backstage part describing arena and how they put the ice in so historical place and with imagines of the preparation of skaters, singers, etc..
As soon as the organizers answer me, I'll let you know if it's possible to buy it from abroad.
I said them that Plush fans from abroad asked info about dvd. They are waiting answer from the editor that is one of the most important in Italy.

These users thanked the author lelo for the post (total 5):
bigeyegugu (11 Jan 2013, 16:08) • Таня (04 Jan 2013, 20:31) • Kudryavka (04 Jan 2013, 15:46) • ilpulcino (04 Jan 2013, 15:12) • cekoni (04 Jan 2013, 15:10)
Rating: 20.83%
 
lelo
 
Posts: 57
Joined: 03 Feb 2010, 04:18
Location: Italy
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Opera On Ice - Verona, Italy 22.09.2012

Postby Kudryavka » 04 Jan 2013, 15:45

lelo wrote:Hi, I bought yesterday dvd. Arena was a unique location!!
On menu you can choose to see the version with presentation or without presentation.
Dvd is really well done and Plush is fantastic there. When he enters with roses is a real gentlemen (regal, perfect style for this location) and on dvd you can see all very well.
I think is a good idea to buy dvd. The price is ok in my opinion.
There is also a backstage part describing arena and how they put the ice in so historical place and with imagines of the preparation of skaters, singers, etc..
As soon as the organizers answer me, I'll let you know if it's possible to buy it from abroad.
I said them that Plush fans from abroad asked info about dvd. They are waiting answer from the editor that is one of the most important in Italy.

I really hope they sell DVD to foreigners!! :plush47:
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009
User avatar
Kudryavka
 
Posts: 1643
Joined: 18 Jun 2009, 02:58
Location: Tokyo
Has thanked: 636 times
Been thanked: 1041 times

Re: Opera On Ice - Verona, Italy 22.09.2012

Postby dimi » 31 Jan 2013, 15:26

Image

These users thanked the author dimi for the post (total 2):
Виктория (31 Jan 2013, 23:49) • Таня (31 Jan 2013, 23:47)
Rating: 8.33%
 
User avatar
dimi
 
Posts: 1615
Joined: 18 Jun 2009, 15:55
Location: Greece
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 323 times

Re: Opera On Ice - Verona, Italy 22.09.2012

Postby dominique » 31 Jan 2013, 23:35

:plush28: :plush28: :plush28: :plush28: :plush28:
Well, well dimi interesting photo!!!!!!!!!!!!
Makes you want to change your name to.....Cleopatra!!! :plush45: :plush45:

These users thanked the author dominique for the post:
lala630312 (31 Jan 2013, 23:45)
Rating: 4.17%
 
User avatar
dominique
 
Posts: 398
Joined: 16 Apr 2010, 16:05
Location: Athens,Greece
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 20 times

PreviousNext

Return to ЛЕДОВЫЕ ШОУ || SHOWS 2010-2016

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron