Kings on Ice - Cluj-Napoca, Romania 18.12.2015

Отчеты очевидцев, фото, видео, информация различных СМИ || News, Reports, Multimedia

Re: Kings on Ice - Cluj-Napoca, Romania 18.12.2015

Postby cekoni » 21 Dec 2015, 04:23

I think that on this site are biggest pics ... and pics of other skaters, and article :plush45:

Campionii mondiali ai patinajului artistic „au zburat” pe gheață în aplauzele publicului clujean. Evgeni Plushenko a promis că va reveni la anul în România:
http://transilvaniareporter.ro/cluj/cam ... n-romania/

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 2):
simona (27 Dec 2015, 06:19) • bigeyegugu (23 Dec 2015, 16:29)
Rating: 8.33%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 21 Dec 2015, 04:25

Article even about Yana and Sasha... with Yana's pics from her instagram etc... :hi_hi_hi:

FOTO-VIDEO: Evgeni Plushenko, cu familia la Cluj Napoca! Uite ce băieţel simpatic are celebrul patinator!:
www.lifes.ro/foto-video-evgeni-plushenk ... patinator/

Evgeni Plushenko s-a aflat zilele acestea în Cluj Napoca, unde alături de Edvin Marton a oferit un spectacol de patinaj artistic de neuitat. Celebrul sportiv rus a ajuns în România împreună cu familia. Soţia şi fiul acestuia au asistat şi ei la spectacolul de la Sala Polivalentă.

Toată lumea îl cunoaşte pe Evgeni Plushenko, dar puţini ştiu că acesta are o soţie superbă, pe nume Yana Rudkovskaya. Soţia lui Plushenko este o adevărată divă şi are mii de fani pe reţelele de socializare, acolo unde este foarte activă.

Frumoasa blondă a venit împreună cu micuţul Alexandru, fiul celor doi. Simpaticul băieţel a stat cuminte la spectacol şi şi-a admirat tatăl la fiecare reprezentaţie. La final, a ajuns şi el pe gheaţă. Momentul a fost postat pe Instagram.

Cel mic este răsfăţatul familiei Plushenko şi se pare că se bucură de excursiile cu părinţii. Iar călătoriile cu avionul sunt printre preferinţele lui.

Plushenko şi soţia lui au promis că vor reveni anul viitor la Cluj Napoca.

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post:
anonymoose_au (21 Dec 2015, 11:41)
Rating: 4.17%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 21 Dec 2015, 04:32

Plushy with Romanian singer, who sang at beginning of show...

Marcel Pavel, regal artistic alături de vedetele patinajului artistic:
http://www.click.ro/vedete/romanesti/ma ... i-artistic

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 3):
lala630312 (28 Dec 2015, 00:01) • simona (27 Dec 2015, 06:20) • bigeyegugu (23 Dec 2015, 16:29)
Rating: 12.5%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby lala630312 » 22 Dec 2015, 00:47

I was there!!!! :ya_hoo_oo:

I and my husband arrived in the arena at same time as the skaters. What a surprise! I told Ari (Plushenko's agent) who I'm (he was informed that we will come) and he gave me permission to watch the practices.
He said: -Ok, come with us!
And the skaters went into the hall front of me...
-Hi, Zhenya!
-Hi Johnny!
-Hi Kiira!
-Hi, Tomas and Philippe!
And they greeted me and all skaters were smiling!!!! I almost died... and we walked into the Arena. My husband looked at me than I would be an UFO, he couldn't believe his eyes...
In the hall we met Edvin Marton he was also super nice, he greeted me as an old friend.

And the training started. Ari teached the opening and the finale numbers. The skaters were so cute, very diligent, and all skaters were smiling. Especially Kiira she started to smile at 12. 30 and finished at 23.15 when the show ended....
Tomas- super nice
Johnny- cute and very pretty
Philippe- very funny
Zhenya- he was the most concentrated and serious, I think this is a defense mechanism, because if he released everybody became excited in the hall....This is unique, the people began filming and photographing him.....everybody wants to take picture with him ..

We enjoyed the training but the skaters a little bit bored it, because Ari was very thorough and they had to do again and again....We talked with Edvin and he said will be 30 Kings on Ice shows in next year ! He mentioned Chicago, in 23 March 2016!!! After the skaters trained their individual numbers. I loved it!!! I must to say the ice was bad. When the boys jumped, palm-sized pieces broke from the ice...Plush tried to do 3A but he fell. Probably the ice was too thin and soft.
Plushy joked with Edvin, we could see they are really good friends. His practice was so interesting for me, because I know his moves. I know how to move his hands, his legs...perfect for me..his moves were polish, soft and powerfull at the same time. I really liked the Grande Amore number. I'm sure it will be very popular exhibition number, because the choreography is very interesting and he already owned it. But of course he didn't skate the whole program. After he started to skate the Carmia. He tried to do 3A, but he fell and he finished the practice. He hit his hips.

The shaw was amazing. More than 7400 people were in the hall! When Plushy stepped on ice everybody became excited. He received loud ovation every time. I felt the people's love and admiration. He skated the Grande Amore first... I already adore it, some of moves will be iconic Plushenko moves.
The Carmina is more expressive live than in the videos. That is dramatic, tragic, uplifted, sublime at the same time.
The Romanian audience was so warm, really enjoyed the show like my husband. He isn't a fan of the figure skating but he stood up and clapped for the skaters. He rarely watching the FS on TV, but he said:
Everybody was wonderful, especially liked Johnny! But Plushenko is another cathegory!!! He is very elegant, powerfull, his presence on ice is unique. He felt it!!!! I was very proud of my husband!!!
Last edited by lala630312 on 22 Dec 2015, 20:52, edited 1 time in total.

These users thanked the author lala630312 for the post (total 8):
little_Lady97 (16 Dec 2016, 00:44) • simona (27 Dec 2015, 06:20) • miriam (26 Dec 2015, 17:38) • bigeyegugu (23 Dec 2015, 16:29) • anonymoose_au (22 Dec 2015, 16:35) • cekoni (22 Dec 2015, 01:15) • Дарина (22 Dec 2015, 01:08) • ilpulcino (22 Dec 2015, 00:58)
Rating: 33.33%

lala630312

Postby Дарина » 22 Dec 2015, 01:23

What a great report, Lala! Thank you! I enjoyed it very much and happy for you!!!
I remember that Weir also was at the 1st show you attended? And your husband liked him and joked because of his ass, right?)

He skated the Grande Amore first... I already adore it, some of moves will be iconic Plushenko moves.
The Carmina is more expressive live than in the videos. That is dramatic, tragic, uplifted, sublime at the same time.

I hope for the success of his new programs :plush47:
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."

These users thanked the author Дарина for the post (total 2):
lala630312 (28 Dec 2015, 00:02) • simona (27 Dec 2015, 06:24)

Дарина

Postby Дарина » 22 Dec 2015, 13:42

lala630312 wrote:I was there!!!! :ya_hoo_oo:

перевод :plush45:
Я там была!!!! :ya_hoo_oo:

Мы с мужем приехали во дворец спорта одновременно с фигуристами. Какой сюрприз! Я сказала Ари (агенту Плющенко), кто я (ему говорили, что я приеду), и он разрешил мне смотреть тренировки.
Он сказал: «Хорошо, пойдёмте с нами!»
И фигуристы пошли в зал передо мной...
- Привет, Женя!
- Привет, Джонни!
- Привет, Киира!
- Привет, Томаш и Филипп!
Фигуристы здоровались и все улыбались!!!! Я чуть не умерла!!! И мы пошли на Арену. Мой муж смотрел на меня, как на НЛO, он не мог поверить своим глазам...
В холле мы встретили Эдвина Мартона, он тоже был супермилым, приветствовал меня, как старый друг.

И тренировка началась. Aри ставил открытие и финал. Фигуристы были такие славные, очень старательные, и все улыбались. Особенно Киира. Она начала улыбаться в 12.30 и закончила в 23.15 , когда шоу завершилось....
Томаш - сверхмилый
Джонни – милый и очень красивый
Филипп - очень смешной
Женя – он был самым сосредоточенным и серьёзным. Я думаю, это защитный механизм, потому что если он расслаблялся, все в зале приходили в возбуждение.... Это уникально, люди начали снимать и фотографировать его.....каждый хочет с ним сфотографироваться...

Мы наслаждались тренировкой, но фигуристам немного надоело, т.к. Ари был очень основательный и им приходилось повторять снова и снова.... Мы разговаривали с Эдвином, и он сказал, что в следующем году будет 30 шоу «Kings on Ice»! Он упомянул Чикаго 23 марта 2016!!! Потом фигуристы репетировали свои индивидуальные номера. Мне очень понравилось!!! Должна сказать, что лёд был плохой. Когда ребята прыгали, отламывались куски размером с ладонь...Женя попробовал тройной аксель, но упал. Возможно, лёд был слишком тонкий и мягкий.
Плюши шутил с Эдвином, мы могли видеть, что они правда хорошие друзья. Его тренировка была такой интересной для меня, потому что я знаю его движения. Я знаю, как движутся его руки, его ноги... для меня - совершенно… его движения были отточенными, мягкими и сильными одновременно. Мне действительно понравился номер Grande Amore. Уверена, это будет очень популярный показательный номер, потому что хореография очень интересная, и он уже владеет ею. Но он, конечно, не катал всю программу. Потом он начал катать Кармину. Попытался сделать 3A, но упал и закончил тренировку. Он ушиб бедро.

Шоу было прекрасное, в зале было более 7400 зрителей! Когда Плюши появлялся на льду, все приходили в восторг. Каждый раз он получал громкие овации. Я чувствовала любовь и восхищение людей. Сначала он откатал Grande Amore... Я уже обожаю этот номер, некоторые движения станут образцовыми движениями Плющенко.
Carmina более экспрессивна вживую, чем на видео. Она драматичная, трагичная, приподнятая, возвышенная одновременно.
Румынская публика была такая тёплая, зрители действительно наслаждались шоу, как и мой муж. Он не фанат фигурного катания, но встал и аплодировал фигуристам. Он редко смотрит фигурное катание по TV, но он сказал:
Все были чудесные, особенно понравился Джонни! Но Плющенко – это другая категория!!! Он очень элегантный, мощный, его присутствие на льду уникально. Он это почувствовал!!!! Я была горда своим мужем!!!
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."

These users thanked the author Дарина for the post:
lala630312 (28 Dec 2015, 00:01)

Дарина

Postby little_Lady97 » 22 Dec 2015, 17:13

Thanks for the report! :ro_za:
Hmm, in so many Kings On Ice, they should come and visit us.... :plush34:
little_Lady97

Postby cekoni » 23 Dec 2015, 02:10

More good homevideos by monicluj :plush45:

Kings on ice Cluj Napoca 2015: Opening
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv5a7Leniho

Kings on ice Cluj Napoca 2015: ... Finale - Plushy with Sasha, joint photo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-ChX_leYv4

---------------

annettedytrt:
Kings On Ice 2015 #kingsonice #plushenkoshow #best #friends #fun #shows #cluj:
https://www.instagram.com/p/_i-z0sl6l5/ ... nettedytrt

annettedytrt:
8000 people came to watch our Show! What a audience -What a feeling! Thanks so much to everybody. Thanks Evgeni, Edvin, Ari and the whole amazing cast! #Love #KingsOnIce #PlushenkoShow #clujlove:
https://www.instagram.com/p/_dvqO4l6oY/ ... nettedytrt

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post:
simona (27 Dec 2015, 06:24)

cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 24 Dec 2015, 16:54

simona (27 Dec 2015, 06:24) • whitebamboo (24 Dec 2015, 21:33)

cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 24 Dec 2015, 16:57

Hungarian article with nice pics.... :plush45:

Királyok és királynők varázsoltak a kolozsvári jégen:
http://www.maszol.ro/index.php/nagykep/ ... ari-jegen/

simona (27 Dec 2015, 06:24) • whitebamboo (24 Dec 2015, 21:33)

cekoni
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to ЛЕДОВЫЕ ШОУ || SHOWS 2010-2016