Возвращение в спорт || Back to sport (training, camps) 09/10

Возвращение в спорт, тренировки, сборы, соревнования! || Comeback to sport, Training, Camps, Competitions

Re: Возвращение в спорт! || Back to sport! (training and camps)

Postby Ирина » 23 Jul 2009, 13:37

Всем ,кто снимал и выкладывал видео и фото из Пинзоло ОГРОМНОЕ СПАСИБО!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ya_hoo_oo: :co_ol: :dan_ser: :cool_cool: :cve_ty: :cve_ty: :cve_ty:

Надеюсь,что и в Германии будет кому снимать :-) :bra_vo:
..."Российский фигурист Евгений Плющенко добился уникального достижения. Он выступил на четвертых Олимпийских играх - и выиграл четвертую медаль,став двукратным олимпийским чемпионом! "...
Ирина
Администратор

Postby cekoni » 24 Jul 2009, 07:34

Ирина wrote:
Астелла'c wrote:Будет очень печально, если Евгений откажется от такой красивой музыки.
Это могла бы быть грандиозная программа. Надеюсь все же на Шопена

Вера wrote:Поддерживаю. Женя, может оставишь Шопена? .... Ты лидер и мы ждем от тебя прорыва и новаторских идей в образах и постановках.

И я за Шопена.Женя,ты сможешь,не отказывайся от красивой музыки :bra_vo: ...

http://evgeni-plushenko.com/eng/ :ni_zia:
23.07.2009 01:15 - Виктория

Здравствуй,Женя! Посмотрела видео из Пинцоло и хочу поделиться впечатлением. Очень понравились дорожки и безумно красивая музыка к короткой программе, берёт за душу, до слёз!!! Теперь о танго. Радуют уверенные, как раньше, прыжки, здорово!!! Но что-то случилось с музыкой, нет ощущения цельности, раньше было лучше. Я понимаю, что это танго любви, но, пожалуйста, Женя, не надо делать движения, примитивно имитирующие п.акт: в начале танго, после первой серии прыжков, непривлекательное движение телом ( как у Жубера в начале программы ) и дальше неприличный жест руками. Это не твой уровень. Показать любовь, во всех её проявлениях, можно очень тонко и элегантно, так, как только ты умеешь, но что-бы при этом каждая женщина на стадионе испытала желание, а не отвращение!!! В общем, это должна быть очень нежная и страстная прелюдия, а не сразу в "койку"! Нельзя забывать и о том, что, сосредоточившись на прыжках, тебе будет не до эмоций и в итоге получится неэстетично. Поверь мне, это мнение о танго большинства твоих поклонниц из России, Италии, Японии и др. Мы тебя очень любим и хотим, что-бы у тебя всё было лучшее, от программ до жены. Женечка, милый, дорогой, солнышко, подумай об этом, сделай нам красиво, пожалуйста!!! С любовью, Виктория. Р.S. Ув. администраторы, передайте, пожалуйста, мои(и не только) пожелания Жене, это очень важно. Заранее благодарна. Очень хотелось-бы получить ответ. Отдельный привет и СПАСИБО Яночке!!!

-------------------

23.07.2009 10:56 - Angietang

Dear Evgeni,
Please keep Chopin nocturne as your SP for the upcoming Winter Olympics, for my heart and soul are deeply touched by your interpretation in the slow step sequence. I think it is a great choice for the Olympic season.

Please take your superfans'views and other forum members' comments into consideration before making any program changes.

With love,
Angie

.. and I joined the "general petition" for Chopin's "Nocturne" :an)(gel: ... as well as many members from: http://plushenko.forumfree.net/?f=6492093 :-ok-:

:plush1: :plush13: :plush17:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 24 Jul 2009, 09:41

More Ada's pics from Pinzolo... who is register on Facebook :ro_za:

http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=1 ... 1530716391

Germany, Mittenwald - summer camp

... by Adela, which is in contact with the Silvia (known as "kiwi", our friend from Mexico) - she is now, only Plushy's fan there :son-ce:

http://plushenko.forumfree.net/?t=34250 ... y338499031
Adela.... 10:00

Hello Forum,
I found Silvia (Kiwidefresa) on msn this morning and she gave me some news from Mittenwald:

Evgeni came to ice rink yesterday evening about 6:00 p.m. - Silvia asked the permittion to watch the training and she got it - she said that when HE comes to ice, everybody went away - so she stayed there alone, with Mishin and Evgeni, and she said that, wen she saw him jumping for the first time - SHE DIED!!!
During the afternoon, she met papà Mishin, and he was so pleasured - he said to David: "She's my fan from Mexico".

Evgeni had a bad day - he's soffered for the problems on his leg and he was very very worried, so he was in the very bad mood.
But during the practice he jumped only 3a and combination, and Silvia said that he did spins also - like Lysacek, and it was incredible, she said!!!! :bra_vo:
After the training, Silvia asked him if she can come to see the training again and he said: "Yes, anytime!".
Silvia said also that he cutted his hair like he had it before and during Olymp. This is nice news, so we need picture :-):
The Galà will be saturday 25th and we still don't know if Evgeni will partecipe.
Today at 11:00 she will be there to watch the practice again, so I am waiting for her news again...

Adela.... 14:00
News from Silvia:

Plushy arrived ths morning in Arena..............singing!! :-):
Good mood today......papà Mishin asked Plushy to do some steps in front of him, from where Silvia couldn't see it.
So, Evgeni said: "No, it's better here!" and he changed his position so she could see him finnaly.!!!
She wrote that Plushy did a spins and line stepfootwork and it was amazing.

Then they finish and papà Mishin was out and he took david with him because david was waiting for plush and papà said something like ....let him he will make photos now. Silvia guess he knew what she wants to ask today. :wub:
Then they made 2 pictures, and Silvia gave him a little present and he said @muchas gracias@ :lol:
He hugs her by side and she said that she was shaking like hell but very standy :lol: , felt very calm with him but inside she was burning

.... 16:00 - Kiwi:
"He has long hair still but short in front i think - lol!
I think he is in the same hair as pinzolo but u have to understnd - i am a first time girl LOL , i never seen his hair before..and his skin and his eyes .... and papa mishin was looking at mi hands all the time> so as much as i want to take pics or vids it is almost imposible because there are no people around......hhahah i have a pic lol i was waiting for them to distract and shot and i had the flash turn on!!! i wanted to die lol.............so i just trought my camera to my bag as if it wasnt me lOL....!"

Adela:
She said that the skaters will play football this evening - germans against russian, after practice

Adela... 21:00

she sent me a message, she was there also this evening, alone, with papà Mishin and Plushy......than se asked for another pic, but Evgeni was without t-shirt and he said that it's not a right moment :wub:
Lucky mexican girl...... ^_^

And yes........Pinzolo was so crouded and so caotic these days, it wasn't such a good idea to have two summer camps at the same time at such a small village as Pinzolo is - Juventus and Mishin.........mhmhhm :huh:
At Mittenwald it seems really to be very very peacefull for Plushy and all skaters from Mishin's team, they needed it.

Ximena (also Kiwi's friend).. from EPD forum:

- ... Plush was not that day in the morning, that was a couple of days ago, because the day before he fell badly and injured his leg,...
- ... He did 3a-3t-2t combos and 3ax all over the place because they were testing his jumps, because of that fall that injured his leg....
- ... Also and, I'm sorry I'm going to be all secretive about it, but Mishin has a "secret weapon" that he's doing with Plush. Kiwi saw it and told me about it, but Mishin is making very sure that it does not slips out, so all I can share with you, is that it sound very good and who knows maybe you'll see it in the Gala...
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 25 Jul 2009, 04:15

... some news from Mittenwald .... :chir_lider:

http://plushenko.forumfree.net/?t=34250 ... y338743043
kiwidefresa - 24.7.2009, 13:18:

hello girls i have some time to write but ok just to set things..

1.yes Im in heaven.
2. papa mishin rocks LOL
3. Plush is GRANDE
4. David rocks too! LOL
5. Plushenko's hair is same long as pinzolo LOL
6. Plush without t/shirt ROOOOCCKKS lol
7. Im in heaven and my soul is writing!.... greetngs from heaven

Ximena ... (from EPD forum) - - 24.7.2009.:

News from today and yesterday practice. (thursday and friday :mi_ga_et: )

Yesterday's practice was good, as in good good, as in good that even Mishin will say "that was GOOD!", what does that mean?
That finally, finally she saw him landing quads! Yep, quads all around, and now just that, but also Plush's combo. It seems it's been a while, since Kiwi told me, Evgeni was screaming in joy and everybody were happy and clapping all along.
Circular footwork is being worked on again.

Now...well that was yesterday, today, he has not trained, because his leg is not doing well. Maybe, maybe he'll have his night training.

And Kiwi has a new appreciation for David.

"Plush's combo" :du_ma_et: ... she probably think of 4-3, and maybe, even and 4-3-2 combo??? :sh_ok: :ya_hoo_oo: :bra_vo: :plush1: :plush9:

But, I am worried about that :-( - when one day more jumping, Plushy next day has problems with the leg :cry_ing:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby Ирина » 25 Jul 2009, 08:56

Блин,ну что ж это такое,что у него опять с ногой :ny_tik: :-( Image

Надеюсь,что скоро пройдёт Image ,что травма не помешает дальнейшим тренировкам и соревнованиям Image Image Image
..."Российский фигурист Евгений Плющенко добился уникального достижения. Он выступил на четвертых Олимпийских играх - и выиграл четвертую медаль,став двукратным олимпийским чемпионом! "...
Ирина
Администратор

Postby cekoni » 26 Jul 2009, 08:01

http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?t=67261
Photos Camp Mishin 2009 - Mittenwald

Warentest:
Hi, as last year, I decided to take again photos of the EX.
And again, the weather was not good, but it's an indoor sport (and could be much worse...).

All 42 photos under:
http://www.light2pixel.net/ 2009 -> Sport -> Eiskunstlauf

... by the way: Plushenko was as well there, but he has trouble with his knee, and decided not to skate...

I do not know, how much is "true", this for his knee :du_ma_et: ... I hope that is the only ankle (which he mentioned in an interview for Italian site), or that fell a few days (but he jumping already the next day).
In Pinzolo he said that his knees is well. :mi_ga_et:

It can be assumed, that will not be easy to train and jump every day.... :a_g_a:
Maybe he is "excessive force" in Italy? "Bring" him to the atmosphere - "add" training clips that Yana is made, the presence of so many fans, television, Del Piero, Gala ... :ne_vi_del:
It all could stand, only to be equally dose burden and strain - I hope that there is some "professional", who monitors his health status, and changes of the training plans as needed - not only by his "feeling", that if something hurts him or not... :-(
This is necessary for such a huge undertaking - are still more months of efforts before him :plush4: :plush17: :plush1: :chir_lider:

P.S.... links for all this photos - "2009 Mittenwald Gala" (without Zhenya) you have here:
Женя и его окружение || Zhenya and his environment
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20&p=498#p498
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 27 Jul 2009, 07:30

Video from Germany.... Plushy about his and Lambiel's return :-):
(I guess, because I dont can hear sound) :ny_tik:

http://sport.sf.tv/sendungen/sportpanor ... nav=849058

Pluschenko über Lambiel-Comeback
Jewgeni Pluschenko gehört wie Lambiel zu den Aushängeschildern des Eiskunstlaufs. Gegenüber SF sagt der Russe, was er vom Comeback des Schweizers hält.

... I can not download this video - some possible links for download or for external players:
rtmp://cp50792.edgefcs.net/ondemand/aka ... 2_500k.flv
http://www.sf.tv/videoplayer/api/2.4/sf ... live=false
http://www.sf.tv/videoplayer/sa_player. ... 058&usage=

--------------------------------------------------

Short news from Kiwi... and Mittenwald :son-ce:

I'm back at my brothers home.

Plushy leaving Mittenwald on 29....
He was hurt, but he said "I'm still alive", so im betting on this.
I dont really know about his health today.

Im kind of uploading the pics i could take and writing my expierence ....
So wait for it, dont worry :mi_ga_et:

... few her's photos (later and little videos) :-):

... from Gala...

... more photos:
http://share.shutterfly.com/share/recei ... fab8b021ec

P.S. do not expect much photos and videos from Kiwi, because she can not record (she was alone there), and also she respected the "ban" of Mishin's :st_op: :ts_ss: :hi_hi_hi:

P.S.S. :is_te_ri_ka: :cry_ing:
cekoni
Administrator

Mittenwald 2009 ... by kiwi - 1. part

Postby cekoni » 28 Jul 2009, 08:30

I think that here no one will be "angry" :hi_hi_hi: ... because a long text in few parts, which will write a Kiwi :ro_za: - about her feelings and impressions from Mittenwald :son-ce:

:ya_hoo_oo:

I part :-): (I suppose, that it is 22 July)

http://evgenyplushenkodevotion.yuku.com ... -2009.html
kiwidefresa

Mittenwald 2009

I love the way Xim and Ada told my story. So I'll be quoting them in my "diary experience" next to come.
Hope u can understand my point of view - is not technical, but is what I felt...

---------------------------

Day 1

I think I can not make justice to the feelings I felt by writing them down, but I can try and maybe some day I can read again so it could be left in my heart and in my memories .

Day 1, Authorization granted

"… you have to ask papa if you can watch the trainings, he told her yes but he pointed out where she is allowed to sit, by that moment Kiwi of course was already in heaven." Ximena V.

I arrived to the arena, it was so easy to enter, that I thought I was dreaming.

I sit, and I had a look from Papa Mishin. That look scared me LOL. So, I went out (since Plushenko wasn't training at the moment) to search for Kersti as Ada told me. I found her and ask her. She remembered about the email I wrote her like 4 months ago (yes, that was kiwi trying to get in no matter how).

So Mishin was busy and she said: "You can sit there, I don't think it will be any problem"

I got another look from the Master, and this time I wasn't scared, but I felt a respect I had never felt before.

And the time was coming Papa Mishin out of the rink, so I ask him, If I could watch his trainings and the way he teach his students because I was… his "Mexican fan", and he agree, while he took me from the waist. In that moment, I couldn't think clearly, I had His Permission.

"I give you permission. But you have to sit there."

He came later and I remember I told him about a present I brought for him! So, I run to give him the present! Because, yes I forgot at the time!

So I told him I knew he likes Mexican food and gave him the present I made for him, some Mexican candies with chili, and a beautiful hand made wood key holder, that I bought back in Mexico.

Lutai's trainer told him: "Oh sweets with chilli", and Papa Mishin was very excited. Then he asks for more attention from her, and said very loud: "Look, from me Mexican fan", and show her the little key holder. And smile "his Papa Mishin smile".

10:50 All students gone, zamboni time. Outside a guy with 2 beautiful black skates came to an individual dresser. All set up. Ice clean, rink alone, It was 11.00 and that was "Plushenko Ice" time. It seams to me that every single movement was made for him, for the King.

11:10 The King is missing and my stomach is a mess. 11:30 No King yet. 11: 50 he didn't arrive. He had a hard fall the day before, so he missed morning training and maybe, maybe, I could see him at afternoon training at 5.

Afternoon: like "Morning sun"

I arrived to the arena around 5 and sit "In my place" … The sound of an open door. I can see someone, but no, that is not him.

5:34 the door opened again. And I saw skinny soft blond long and beautiful hair. Yes, I have never seen him live in my life, and I knew it was him. I could recognise him even in the dark, even in Mittenwald.

A tall, and all dress in black figure appeared walking like morning breeze and before I could think, I was stand in my feet and approaching to him with my mind blank. I didn't know what I was doing, but I was sure I was doing it, no matter how. I called his name and he surprised "oh", so in a second, I was in front of him touching his hand, while I present my self. Before I could think of anything more to say, I was feeling his touch, warm like the morning… so I couldn't really think about nothing more intelligent to say, than ask now him permission to watch him training. "6'0 clock" he said, pointing at the digital clock of the rink, and I vanished in his voice while he approached to Alexei Mishin to say hi.

He said something more in my direction, and the people around looked at me. But I didn't understand, and I sit again in my place and after few minutes he was passing again in my way, looked at me and wink his eyes to me!

I don't really know what is above heaven, but certainly I was flying in that direction.

After he disappeared from my view, I run to ask what he said. But no one could tell. That little sentence from the King I missed, but it wouldn't ever happen again.

5:50 zamboni, everyone out except me, I couldn't let my place. No way.

6:00 pm Papa Mishin walking by the hall, it sounds like if he was giving instructions to the beautiful black figure behind him. The perfect blond listener stopped by an obstacle, and Mishin started talking alone (LOL). When he realized that, looked back and ask him to listen and stay near him (pointing with his finger how near). I laughed, it was funny, but it became tender when the dark angel looked up and met my glance with the face of a little boy being punished. So, I smiled and keep flying.

Trying again "My first time"

"She said that when HE comes to ice, everybody went away - so she stayed there alone, with Mishin and Evgeni, and she said that, when she saw him jumping for the first time - SHE DIED!" Ada S.

Time to practice, time to prove his leg again. Although for me, prove is not the right word for a King. Let's say: test. Warm up, one side then the other, balance. Here I was as a witness attesting, how the King became intimate with his ice.

Team time, conversations between geniuses. The couch ordered jumps and jumps should be done, where and when he demanded. All in an angle, I couldn't appreciate but one, the one - He decided to present in my area, my zone. 3axl.

My first 3axl live, and from the one and only. I don't even remember his body rotating on the air, that was fast and soft. But I remember - I opened my mouth, without managing to take any sound of it. And I also remember his mood, tense, and unhappy. Was he expecting, something more than a beautiful strong and perfect 3ax?

Yes, he was. The King tried again, 3axl-3t, and so the King wasn't really trying anymore. He was being, the one and only.

Jumps all over the place, some missing, some enormous. Some just perfect. The practice is over. The King left the rink without satisfaction, what am I missing? I'm not used to perfection, and so I have to live with it, for hours! And then again, perfection was uncomfortable, untouchable, unsatisfied. Perfection glanced at me once, and left the ice. All I could feel was respect, so I let the King pass by with a gentle smile. All I could manage to ask, while he disappeared from my view was, if I could come again tomorrow, and he said: "Yes, anytime". No matter what I was expecting, nothing was enough. No matter, how the King felt. It was obvious for me. The King is back.

………to be continued.

kiwi from heaven.

plush48 русский перевод - http://evgeni-plushenko.com/forum/viewt ... p=854#p863

.... following wonderful Kiwi's "reports" (parts 2-4) you can find here: :son-ce:
2 - http://evgeni-plushenko.com/forum/viewt ... rt=70#p548
3 - http://evgeni-plushenko.com/forum/viewt ... rt=80#p604
3 (русский) - http://evgeni-plushenko.com/forum/viewt ... rt=90#p667
4 - http://evgeni-plushenko.com/forum/viewt ... p=854#p854
- her pics - http://share.shutterfly.com/share/recei ... fab8b021ec
:plush14: :plush10:

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 2):
lala630312 (21 May 2012, 21:48) • simona (21 May 2012, 17:54)
Rating: 8.33%

cekoni
Administrator

Re: Возвращение в спорт! || Back to sport! (training and cam

Postby Вера » 28 Jul 2009, 21:00

Спасибо Киви за рассказ! Очень интересно и необычно написано :-): Ждем продолжения. :mi_ga_et:
Классная фотка - Шоколад и ваниль :hi_hi_hi: Женя здесь выглядит просто 20-летним :-):

Кто-нибудь может загрузить видео с Женей, где он говорит о возвращении Ламбьеля? А почему у него тут карие глаза? :-):
Вера
Администратор

Postby Вера » 29 Jul 2009, 22:20

cekoni wrote:Video from Germany.... Plushy about his and Lambiel's return

Женя с карими глазами :-):
http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f= ... 5eb0401e3d
Вера
Администратор

PreviousNext

Return to СОРЕВНОВАНИЯ || COMPETITIONS 2009-2015