Возвращение в спорт || Back to sport (training, camps) 09/10

Возвращение в спорт, тренировки, сборы, соревнования! || Comeback to sport, Training, Camps, Competitions

Re: Возвращение в спорт! || Back to sport! (training and camps)

Postby cekoni » 30 Jul 2009, 10:36

Вера wrote:Спасибо Киви за рассказ! Очень интересно и необычно написано :-): Ждем продолжения. :mi_ga_et:
Классная фотка - Шоколад и ваниль :hi_hi_hi: ....

I guess, you did not read my comments on the Italian forum? :ni_zia: I had the same associations :hi_hi_hi: :mo-ro_zi_vo:

Вера wrote:
cekoni wrote:Video from Germany.... Plushy about his and Lambiel's return

Женя с карими глазами :-): ...

Just recording without enough light :mi_ga_et: .. but in this my "version", he have little "blues" eyes :chir_lider: :cve_ty:

2009-07-26 Sportpanorama - Plushy about Lambiel & his return.avi (55 MB)
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?25hemimmnm3
cekoni
Administrator

Postby Вера » 30 Jul 2009, 11:39

cekoni wrote:I guess, you did not read my comments on the Italian forum? :ni_zia: I had the same associations

Читала. Так это я тебя и цитирую :hi_hi_hi:
cekoni wrote:but in this my "version"

Эх... и зачем я тогда полночи вчера мучилась с этим видео. :ps_ih: всё сделано без меня :cool_cool:
А что там Женя говорит про Ламбьеля? Не слышно ничего... :-(
Вера
Администратор

Postby Ирина » 30 Jul 2009, 14:37

Вера wrote:
Женя с карими глазами :-):

ага,свет так падает :-) Зато здесь такие синенькие :mo-ro_zi_vo: :mi_ga_et:
..."Российский фигурист Евгений Плющенко добился уникального достижения. Он выступил на четвертых Олимпийских играх - и выиграл четвертую медаль,став двукратным олимпийским чемпионом! "...
Ирина
Администратор

Postby cekoni » 31 Jul 2009, 09:15

Вера wrote:
cekoni wrote:but in this my "version"

Эх... и зачем я тогда полночи вчера мучилась с этим видео. :ps_ih: всё сделано без меня :cool_cool:
А что там Женя говорит про Ламбьеля? Не слышно ничего... :-(

Well ... and I am tortured ::yaz-yk: We'll have to divide the tasks in the future :cve_ty: :hi_hi_hi:

The same as before - they were together on the tour, he saw his training, and immediately concluded that it is for sure Lambiel's return to competition :mi_ga_et:
cekoni
Administrator

Mittenwald 2009 ... by kiwi - 2. part

Postby cekoni » 31 Jul 2009, 09:23

http://evgenyplushenkodevotion.yuku.com/topic/1629/t/Mittenwald-2009.html
kiwidefresa

Mittenwald 2009

Day 2. Determination

I woke up with only one objective, today has to be the day, and I don't care if the king is worried, I don't care if he kicks me out LOL although I had two permissions granted and he wouldn't defeat Papa Mishin's permission. I did care of course but I had to convince my self. He said "yes, anytime" and I'm taking it personal.

10:30 The same door opens again. Long shorts, sandals, horizontal pink yellow and brown stripes. Cellphone and bag in hands. Wet hair. He glanced to me very fast while he speaks on his phone. Couch Mishin greetings and then left the rink to change cloth and prepare.

10:50 zamboni. Papa Mishin out of the ice, glanced at me and wink. I followed him and suddenly I realized I didn't know how to call him, should I called him Papa, Couch, Alexei Mishin, Sr, Almighty, Master, Gaspadin or simple Mishin, so I tried most of them lol and ask for a picture, he agreed and take me out the rink because it was sunny. Then he said "together?", while he took of his cap and arranges his hair, Of course! "Ask someone to take the picture" and when you hear his ordering voice all you can do is follow the order, there is no way to do the opposite you body will not allowed you to defeat him. And then as the Master Almighty that he is and the wisdom that he possess, turned us, so the sun could be in front of us. Wisdom man, wisdom thoughts.

I guess I had the nervous face in the world so he joked with me and made me smile by saying the word "yes" he said "Do you come from Mexico, or not". So check list.

Papa Mishin picture (done). 10:49-23 July.

Papa Mishin is back with David, glanced at me, winked again and said to David. "Look my Mexican fan" so David looked at me and nod.

"No, it's better here!" and he changed his position so she could see him finally! Ada T.

The sky opened with shining light, a taller, beautiful, delicate but strong figure walked by the long path holding his figure not like, but as the King he is. And I mean it. He walked the hall and glanced again and started to hum a beautiful song. I'm not kidding being the one and only person standing in the same place all day long (almost) I had to be a good target. I realized he was wearing a black t-shirt with the most meaningful word in the back "Active" in golden letters.

The practice started and I saw again his intimacy with the ice, getting closer to it and start with the amazing circular footwork, then spins in beautiful shapes, some jumps 3xl, 3t wow I was in shock but I couldn't blink my eyes, suddenly, 3lz "Oh My God." I thought, "He must had a good night yesterday" my king was happy, he was imagining the crowd, and asked them with his hands to stand and scream. And kiwi, kiwi was flying again.

Team meting, secret conversations, then the dark angel take out his light coat, he was getting warmer and so did I. Nervosism inside me, I took out my camera and shoot!. "#$%$/&/&%$" The flash was on and I wanted to die so hardly, everybody looked at me in less than a second. So I hunch and before I could react my camera was already inside my bag. Nothing happened. (shalala)

Suddenly I realized Mishin has taking out everybody from the arena except me, although he was watching carefully to my hands every time the king tried something new and special. I was watching the most beautiful man in my world alone; it was him with his ice, me with my surprise and Mishin with joy.

Papa Mishin asked him again to try the circular footwork where I couldn't see and these words I know for sure because they were talking in English with Linda his choreograph adviser, I think.

Mishin: Try again there

Evgeni: No, Im trying over there (pointing exactly in front of me on the rink)

Mishin: Bot, bot , bot!

So the king developed the most beautiful shapes I had ever seen live, with such a speed that I thought I missed something, where was the technology in my eyes to see this movements in fast motion? I was missing my breath for Evgeni. I was advice that he could do that to you, but I didn't expect it to be that strong. So he did the choreo in front of me and I was amazed. Really with my mouth open. I even got some glances from my dark angel. He is Evgeni Plushenko and he gets what he wants, if it's possible then he can, and I got it somehow too.

Your skin makes me cry

The practice is over. The Olympic team is leaving the ice melt. Mishin walking the hall, David waiting for the dark angel.

Papa Mishin to David: "Come, come he is taking the pictures now."

David nodded.

The king is getting ready to walk the hall put on a vest to stay warm as the morning sun and walk in my direction, his sport trainer was following him. I stand up before I thought about it while he passed by and say something stupid like "Evgeni, Evgeni, do you think we can make a picture maybe later on" and the perfect angel spoke "Yes, right now", no later, no maybe, he said yes and now. I said I have a present too so I said "wait" and run to get it for him. The guy said something like he will go to let us there. "Nyet, your taking the pictures" That's control, that's self confidence and that's mandatory voice just like Papa. LOL

I gave him the present and said that I made it for him, he looked at it and said:

"Meshico" (that's the correct pronunciation of my country and no many people in Mexico know that) "Muchas Gracias"

I was breathless, my eyes were wide open, I answered "Пожалуйста" and I got a perfect smile. I showed him another gift my brother sent LOL it is a Mexican wrestling mask, now he was the one with wide open eyes. I think he didn't expect that. Then he said "the picture now" yes, I forgot totally looking at his eyes and melting into his voice, of course I totally forgot.

And the sport trainer lend his hand (he took seriously his work lol) so I gave him the camera, in a second I was hugging my perfect angel and he was hugging back and pressing! Yes I'm a cute romantic, almost corny and honey fan. I was about to cry but I tried to hold my self and smile, I was so nervous, the trainer said "I'm not sure if I did it well" so Evgeni said "Take another one, make sure" and press again. Kiwi, kiwi was falling deep into the earth again and coming back to heaven.

I just remember looking above to meet his face, but I found perfect soft and eatable neck skin. So I guess my face in the picture is not nervous of normal adrenaline, it is a "I want to eat you in this exact moment and you don't even care and I have to be still and for !%$! sake I have to be still, !*$@ the flash if off, now try to smile" face.

Evgeni Plushenko's Olympic Champion picture. Done. 12:05 -23 July.

"Would you sign my flag?" "Yes" …and set his hand in front of my face ready to sign all that was missing was the marker so I hurry up to fill the space. I mean, he was taller with skates, his hand was at the level of my eyes, and I saw his hand so near, his fingers, his skin, nails and agnail, my own brand of heroin.

I think we had a mind conversation because without talking we thought about the same place move to, and set the flag to be signed. He signed and smile, I don't remember him giving me back my 2,30 euros marker LOL.

………to be continued :an)(gel:

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 2):
lala630312 (21 May 2012, 23:09) • simona (21 May 2012, 21:26)
Rating: 8.33%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby Ирина » 31 Jul 2009, 19:54

Cпасибо Киви за репорт и фотки :uch_tiv: :co_ol: ,особенно за "ваниль" :mo-ro_zi_vo: :-)

А Женя оказался прав :a_g_a: ,когда говорил о Ламбьеле,что неспроста он так тренируется для шоу :ps_ih: он готовится к возвращению ::yaz-yk:
А Женьке не верили,и столько грязи на него вылили :-( , а я ему и тогда верила :smu:sche_nie: :a_g_a:

Классная ожидается битва титанов в новом сезоне :ya_hoo_oo: (дай бог всё сложитсяImage )
..."Российский фигурист Евгений Плющенко добился уникального достижения. Он выступил на четвертых Олимпийских играх - и выиграл четвертую медаль,став двукратным олимпийским чемпионом! "...
Ирина
Администратор

Postby cekoni » 01 Aug 2009, 07:48

Ирина wrote:... я ему и тогда верила :smu:sche_nie: :a_g_a: ...

Nor Lambiel not believed ;;-)))
cekoni
Administrator

Postby rainisland » 01 Aug 2009, 14:51

Hello girls,
I am Ada....just to say that I am not coming here quite frequently, but I read ALL your posts and I am happy to see how entusiastic you are!!!
Well, we must be proud to me the members of this Forum or any other Forums dedicated to Evgeni - as he allways said - be here for me, and I will be here for you!!
We are doing something very special - it's just a Forum,but news after nwes, post after post, topic after topic and we are creating and archive - the history of our blond angel's steps to his future competition....
We are creating the archive and weare looking forward to his future.
I love you all, keep going......
Ada
..." ZHENYA WAS SECOND, FIRST, AND THEN THE ONLY ONE."
Alexey Mishin, the Coach of the Champions
http://rainisland.spaces.live.com/
rainisland

Postby Вера » 01 Aug 2009, 15:04

Ada :plush2:
Рады тебя здесь видеть! Приходи почаще :mi_ga_et:
rainisland wrote:We are doing something very special - it's just a Forum,but news after nwes, post after post, topic after topic and we are creating and archive - the history of our blond angel's steps to his future competition....

:a_g_a: :plush3: :plush11:
Вера
Администратор

Postby rainisland » 01 Aug 2009, 16:09

Thanks Vera :gir_l-fri_end:
I promise that I will come ofter to enjoy your company!! :son-ce:
..." ZHENYA WAS SECOND, FIRST, AND THEN THE ONLY ONE."
Alexey Mishin, the Coach of the Champions
http://rainisland.spaces.live.com/
rainisland

PreviousNext

Return to СОРЕВНОВАНИЯ || COMPETITIONS 2009-2015