Возвращение в спорт || Back to sport (training, camps) 09/10

Возвращение в спорт, тренировки, сборы, соревнования! || Comeback to sport, Training, Camps, Competitions

Re: Возвращение в спорт! || Back to sport! (training and camps)

Postby Ice_Queen » 01 Aug 2009, 17:16

Народ! А что,у Евгения опять травма???? :ny_tik: :wo)(ll: Про это я в другой теме прочитала. Что конкретно с ним? Надеюсь это не помешает возвращению?
Из пламени и льда....
Ice_Queen

Postby Ирина » 01 Aug 2009, 18:05

Ice_Queen :plush2: :ro_za:

Ice_Queen wrote:Народ! А что,у Евгения опять травма???? :ny_tik: :wo)(ll: Про это я в другой теме прочитала. Что конкретно с ним? Надеюсь это не помешает возвращению?

Да,очень хочется ясности, знать,что у него конкретно с ногой :-(
Будем верить :a_g_a: ,что всё обойдётся,что не помешает соревнованиям :plush3: :plush4: :plush9: :plush10: :plush17:
..."Российский фигурист Евгений Плющенко добился уникального достижения. Он выступил на четвертых Олимпийских играх - и выиграл четвертую медаль,став двукратным олимпийским чемпионом! "...
Ирина
Администратор

Postby Ice_Queen » 01 Aug 2009, 18:08

Бедный Женька :ny_tik: :wo)(ll:
Из пламени и льда....
Ice_Queen

Re: Возвращение в спорт! || Back to sport! (training and cam

Postby Вера » 03 Aug 2009, 19:09

Третья часть рассказа Киви.( Как жаль, что я здесь мало что понимаю :ny_tik: Нам нужен переводчик! :is_te_ri_ka: )
Day 2- Afternoon
Desire and Deserved

And Kiwi has a new appreciation for David. Ximena V.

5:30 I'm really getting used to this. I can live here, I can see me coming every day, getting a wink maybe two, getting used to deep blue eyes. Being recognized by the one and only, got a nod from a man you didn't know you liked although maybe you knew very deep inside.image

I can even enlist for service in the armed forces, and learn how to raise my hand to salute my superior. There are some simple basis things you have to learn at least once in your life to get Papa Mishin approval.

Papa Mishin rocks!

I got the chance to talk to Mishin alone so I asked him too to sign my Saint Petersburg flag, and he agreed. He saw it and smiled. I gave him the same 2.30 euros marker to sign (although he is Mishin almighty I wasn't really prepared to buy a new marker only for him). We searched for a table where he could manage to write and he said:

"mmhh, mhh, how is the vertical side? (What is he talking about? Is there a vertical side? Plushenko just signed and smiled, why papa Mishin had to be so Mishin?)

-Mhh mhh..here. Hold it! Hold it like this" he said and showed me how to. He signed and smiled again. He was drawing as an artist with the face up and with class. Papa Mishin is so cute.

As if he was falling out of bed… Paul Wylie

6:10 my angel came down from Heaven, clothed in dark as the night, so he couldn't be recognised down here, and started to warming up….everything around.

I can not change those glances for anything, not even for more of them, those were special, were only for me, yes I was alone, and he knew I was delighted for him. So again Papa Mishin asked him to try jumps on the left side of the rink, sometimes Papa Mishin can be so mean! But only occasionally the king decides to defeat him.

I was sited in the right place, at the perfect moment, in the right country.

6:29 4t shaky landing. "wwuuoohh" I said but not in a sad way but in a "I cant believe it" way. So Иры, David's partner, looked at me and laugh, she recognized my expression, but even so she agreed. I had to be amazed, it was inevitable.

I think I heard Papa Mishin asking him to slow down, but can you ask such a demand to him? If 3xls were the guilties of my last death I can not imagine how long I can survive.

Evgeni was screaming of joy and everybody was happy and clapping all along. Ximena V.

6:31 4t-3t-2l Time stopped, heart bits stopped for respect, I had life it self in front of me so, breathing was unnecessary, you just can not sit there, watch such event and stay alive to write it down. So I really didn't survive. I've been given a different life; the angel spread on me survival and eternal life.

A strong voice with powerful tone woke me up:

"Очень(strong and powerful) хорошо (Fast and liberating)" Evgeni Plushenko

Was I dreaming or could it have been real? I heard Papa Mishin screaming some cheering Russian words. I heard people around me that I didn't know were there, clapping all along. I saw Mishin clapping, cheering, was he jumping? Yes, The King is back. He is so back that another try won't hurt anyone or at least not anymore.

6:34 4t-3t-2l. "Da, da, da." Evgeni Plushenko.

I shared a tear, in that moment you could hear and feel his joy.

Fact statement. The ice is melted.

There was vapour getting out the ice while he was practicing, of course it's a water cycle effect generated by atmosphere temperature and ice vaporization called sublimation, but that is not romantic so I just can remember how it looked like, his black skates with black pants melting and dancing with smoke ice. I'll have that image forever in my mind, like the landscapes of the Siberian train. Just like them. The kind of beauty that it's impossible to capture in a bi-dimensional picture.

7:00pm the practice is over, a 1 year old little man with skates enter to the ice with his mom, his father watching and video recording. I heard papa Mishin angry asking him to stop the video and show it to him, the man obey but when he pointed what was he recording I melt myself. The king holding the little man and teach him how to skate, doing little "Papa" sounds. I wanted to cry. So I manage to do a little video with my cell phone before Mishin called my angel to take him out with him. The Olympic team left the ice, all walking by the hall in line, I felt in Vancouver already. I hope I can get a wink in Vancouver too :p

Lucky Mexican girl......Ada. T.

Ok so I was out now waiting for him, I saw papa Mishin getting into a car. He was all dressed in white and very handsome to go out. I knew where they're staying, so I knew it wasn't to his hotel room.

He is out and stopped to talk to our almighty Mishin:

Plushy: "Я хочу пойти. Я хочу играть-пожалуйста" he was talking like a little boy asking permission to do something wrong.

Mishin: "Nyet, nyet" Punishment voice tone.

Papa Mishin: Heт.

While they were having the discussion I manage to get news about the football match, so Russia lost last night and now they were 2 matches won for Mittenwald and 1 for Russia. I was singing like a bird, "Oh, look who's coming?" hehe I knew he was coming from this side so I stood there and wait. Yes he was in my net now.

"Plushenko! I called. Can we make another picture?" and then I realized, it wasn't the right moment, he was without t-shirt, of course it was a bad moment but… Hey! When you saw him the last thing that you looked at him is his body! And I mean it. At least when you have him so near. So of course I got a "No, no now" answer with shy voice and red chicks, so cute! I heard little Arthur proposing something but Plushy just kept saying "Niet, Niet". Maybe Arthur was talking about lend him his t-shirt. LOLimage

The king just told me "no" WTF. He can be almighty and so on…but "no" to me? Roossiiaa!

I overcame and kept my way to my temporally 3 minutes walking from the arena home. It was raining, I had to walk faster, so I stopped to cross the street and a car let me pass. Yes, it was papa Mishin who yield and let me pass. And of course I smiled to him.image

I desired so hard to get my picture again, but he deserved much more to be let alone.

kiwi

One more day and then I'm finished :p sorry to being so long but I'm planning my trip back home. Thanks for reading.. There's no authorization to copy and paste now so please link.
http://evgenyplushenkodevotion.yuku.com ... -2009.html

These users thanked the author Вера for the post (total 2):
lala630312 (21 May 2012, 23:10) • simona (21 May 2012, 21:25)
Rating: 8.33%

Вера
Администратор

Postby Вера » 05 Aug 2009, 17:49

Тренировка в Пинзоло. Часть 3. Большое спасибо за видео! :cve_ty: :mo-ro_zi_vo:

Тренировка в Пинзоло. Часть 4

Вера
Администратор

Postby Вера » 05 Aug 2009, 20:20

Тренировка в Пинзоло. Часть 5.

Тренировка в Германии. Миттенвальд.

Вера
Администратор

Postby Lotus » 06 Aug 2009, 07:08

Здраствуйте!
Всем старым фанатам горячий привет! :mi_ga_et:
все это напоминает 2002 года олимпиаду, как то в попыхах...конечно сценарий другой, да и Шопен это не дурацкий майкл джаксон. Второй раз на шрайни идти, давольно интересный выбор! сделал папа МишинКо!
Женя знал что не надо было уходить из любителей в 2006, еще в 2005 году знал, но воли не хватило сделать то что судьбой начертано было!
Рада что тренируется, всегда нужно вдохновение, надеюсь не из-за денег вернулся, хотя подругому быт не может, это же Плющенко. Хотя выглядит еще не в форме, но хоть год побудет трезвым и то хорошо для здоровья, да и пока повзрослеет еще. :cool_cool:

Удачи тебе Женя Плющенко! так как Ванкувер будет НАМНОГО труднее Турина :a_g_a: Жульберт, Ламбьель, Лайсачек, Такахаши, Веир...ВСЕ подросли! и уже совсем не те что были в Турине... поэтому готовится надо было и будет на ТРИ головы выше! да и Россия Матушка тебе в помощь..
Всё будет как должно быть..
Lotus

Postby Вера » 06 Aug 2009, 07:29

Lotus wrote:Всем старым фанатам горячий привет!

Привет! :mi_ga_et:
Lotus wrote:дурацкий майкл джаксон

Ну это ваше личное, частное мнение, а мы смотрим и наслаждаемся до сих пор :mo-ro_zi_vo:
Lotus wrote: но воли не хватило сделать то что судьбой начертано было!

Не вам его судить :mi_ga_et:
Lotus wrote: хоть год побудет трезвым

эээ.... поаккуратнее в выражениях пож-та, здесь не форум Батурина :-)
Lotus wrote:Россия Матушка тебе в помощь..

А вот с этим соглашусь :a_g_a:
Вера
Администратор

Postby cekoni » 06 Aug 2009, 08:18

Вера wrote:Тренировка в Пинзоло. Часть 3. Большое спасибо за видео! :cve_ty: :mo-ro_zi_vo:
Тренировка в Пинзоло. Часть 4

Вера wrote:Тренировка в Пинзоло. Часть 5.
Тренировка в Германии. Миттенвальд.
http://evgeni-plushenko.com/eng/download/
:chir_lider:

Training. Pinzolo, Italy (pt. 4 - SP Chopin) - 19Mb:
http://evgeni-plushenko.com/files/pinzolo_traning_part_4.avi

Training. Pinzolo, Italy (pt. 5 - Gala "Tango Amor") - 38Mb:
http://evgeni-plushenko.com/files/pinzolo_traning_part_5.avi

They forget to put and Part 3! :de_vil:

Training in Germany - 42Mb (Tango):
http://evgeni-plushenko.com/files/germany_traning.avi
cekoni
Administrator

Postby Lotus » 07 Aug 2009, 02:12

Вера wrote:
Lotus wrote:Всем старым фанатам горячий привет!

Привет! :mi_ga_et:
Lotus wrote:дурацкий майкл джаксон

Ну это ваше личное, частное мнение, а мы смотрим и наслаждаемся до сих пор :mo-ro_zi_vo:
Lotus wrote: но воли не хватило сделать то что судьбой начертано было!

Не вам его судить :mi_ga_et:
Lotus wrote: хоть год побудет трезвым

эээ.... поаккуратнее в выражениях пож-та, здесь не форум Батурина :-)
Lotus wrote:Россия Матушка тебе в помощь..

А вот с этим соглашусь :a_g_a:

Вера а вы с украины? хотя ники многое меняют.

ну пообсуждать Женю можно так как он публичный, да и факт того что он выпивал был нарисован у него на лице, я лично за него переживала!!! так что радуюсь что сейчас тренируется, хотя он не сказал как прошлый раз что ни капли до Олимпиады...

после Тоски 2006 года не было ни одной хорошей программы, так что 4 года ненвисти в фигкатанию тоже заметны были, сейчас может что и наверстает, но основное уже упущенно, да и судьи тоже все видели что Женя делал 4 года, так что на их милость надеется не придется, так что ему надо себя ментально готовить ко всему!
Всё будет как должно быть..
Lotus

PreviousNext

Return to СОРЕВНОВАНИЯ || COMPETITIONS 2009-2015