ДИСКУССИЯ по дисквалификации || DISSCUSION about SUSPENSION

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: НОВОСТИ по дисквалиф || ISU SUSPEND ZHENYA from COMPETIT

Postby Anuradha » 29 Jun 2010, 23:10

I'm his side forever! I love you Zhenya! :plush27: :is_te_ri_ka: :plush36:
Stockholm Ice 2010 was my dream came true!
In that year I saw him live! <3
Anuradha

Re: ДИСКУССИЯ по дисквалификации || DISSCUSION about SUSPENS

Postby cekoni » 29 Jun 2010, 23:26

GIRLS - DO NOT MAKE ME MORE "WORKS"! :sh_ок: :kli_ny: :ps_ih:

HERE IS DISSCUSION - NOT ON OTHER TOPIC!
:st_op:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby Vistella » 29 Jun 2010, 23:31

I am so glad that both Yana and Mishin are optimistic about solving this matter/case, and telling us not to worry. I am sure they are right, saying that. That made my day, and now I am optimistic too !!! Best regards
Vistella

Postby cekoni » 30 Jun 2010, 00:21

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=205&p=32053#p32053

.... В марте нынешнего года Плющенко отказался от участия в Чемпионате мира в Турине по показаниям врачей. Союз заявил, что ему нужно время для оценки медицинских документов, :plush43: в течение которого Евгению нельзя принимать участие даже в показательных выступлениях. Именно этот пункт Плющенко и нарушил....

(translation):
" ... In March this year, Plushenko withdrew from the World Championship in Turin by the recommendation of doctors. Russian Skating Federation ... correction -> ISU said that is needed time for evaluations the medical records :plush43: during which Evgeni can not even take part in shows...."

They do not pay him well to be preparing for the competiions, they do not find him sponsor :du_ma_et: ... and they do not want to even allow him to earn for a living?! :sh_ок: :plush29: ... bureaucratic fools, who sit in their leather armchairs and receiving fat salaries, from taxes the citizens of Russia!! :plush43:

... and by the way - work and against the interests of their own country, destroying its sports hero because small private revenge! :is_te_ri_ka: ... can I say - thieves and traitors?! :ze_le_ny:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby Дарина » 30 Jun 2010, 01:14

cekoni wrote:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=205&p=32053#p32053

.... В марте нынешнего года Плющенко отказался от участия в Чемпионате мира в Турине по показаниям врачей. Союз заявил, что ему нужно время для оценки медицинских документов, :plush43: в течение которого Евгению нельзя принимать участие даже в показательных выступлениях. Именно этот пункт Плющенко и нарушил....

(translation):
" ... In March this year, Plushenko withdrew from the World Championship in Turin by the recommendation of doctors. Russian Skating Federation said that is needed time for evaluations the medical records :plush43: during which Evgeni can not even take part in shows...."

They do not pay him well to be preparing for the competiions, they do not find him sponsor :du_ma_et: ... and they do not want to even allow him to earn for a living?! :sh_ок: :plush29: ... bureaucratic fools, who sit in their leather armchairs and receiving fat salaries, from taxes the citizens of Russia!! :plush43:

... and by the way - work and against the interests of their own country, destroying its sports hero because small private revenge! :is_te_ri_ka: ... can I say - thieves and traitors?! :ze_le_ny:

cekoni, ошибка в переводе. Федерация утверждает, что это Союз конькобежцев (ISU) запретил выступать Жене, пока там не изучат все медицинские справки, на неопределённый срок. Но в постановлении ISU об этом нет ни слова.

Я согласна с Вами по поводу Федерации: воры и предатели! Умеют только интриговать против своих спортсменов, а защитить их не способны! :is_te_ri_ka:
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."
Дарина

Postby cekoni » 30 Jun 2010, 01:58

Дарина wrote:.... cekoni, ошибка в переводе. Федерация утверждает, что это Союз конькобежцев (ISU) запретил выступать Жене, пока там не изучат все медицинские справки, на неопределённый срок. Но в постановлении ISU об этом нет ни слова....

OK, i apologize for mistake, it was unclear sentence :du_ma_et: :smu:sche_nie: ... but again it remains to some lazy bureaucrats sitting on their asses! :plush43:

Yes, they does not say anything about his medical records - whether correct or not ? :ne_vi_del: Again, they're just looking for a little errors of him - that not was shows, they will find out that medical documentation is uncomplete, etc... :plush34:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby dominique » 30 Jun 2010, 02:49

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :plush43: :plush43: :plush43:
All this is totally UNREAL!! :plush30:
Anyway.....
In times of crisis one has to take a step back and TRY to THINK as CALMLY as possible.
Who is behind all this SURREAL decision?? Some old withered minds and ...Piseev :plush44: , probably! Why?
Because Plushy spoke out his opinion maybe, because he is becoming too strong (more of a man-symbol than just another skater), because they want to push forward someone else and Plushenko is too good to be overcome, because internal affairs are a ...dirty business and this is DIRTY WAR with kicks under the belt. IT"S BULLYBOY TACTICS :ze_le_ny:
There are probably other possible reasons that I can't imagine but the result is the same: they are trying to smother Zhenya under a pile of bureaucratic ...bullshit (excuse me there is no kind way to say this)! And this is probably just the beginning...
In life sometimes you have to pay a bitter price for being the best, for being excellent, when there are others around who cannot bear that.
I have an idea about what Plushy should do but it's VEEEERY heretic- my Russian friends here at the forum will shoot me!! plush48
Let's just say he must DECIDE ACCORDING TO HIS OWN INTEREST!! :ts_ss:
dominique
dominique

Postby AnyaNikolaievna » 30 Jun 2010, 10:42

This is entirely clear to me. Zhenya dared to speak out about the injustice he endured in Vancouver questioning the judging and this is his punishment. It's absolutely infuriating.
"Show what you are capable of!" -- Evgeni Plushenko

"Was there ever a man who loved, who loved not at first sight?" -- Christopher Marlowe
AnyaNikolaievna

Postby Dassska » 30 Jun 2010, 13:22

Ирина wrote: :ts_ss: [color=#004000]всё,я больше не фанатка Коли Морозова :-( .

Да ладно тебе, что нам теперь ненавидеть и разочаровываться во всех у кого проивоположное мнение? :plush36:
Нужно носить в себе ещё хаос, чтобы быть в состоянии родить танцующую звезду.
Ф.Ницше
Dassska

Postby Irisha2010 » 30 Jun 2010, 13:54

Алексей Николаевич вот за одно только это:
Я хочу, чтобы вы написали так: прожив с Женей больше 15 лет бок о бок, я остаюсь его сторонником и единомышленником. Я никого не боюсь и своего спортсмена буду защищать до конца я Вас люблю и уважаю . Жене повезло,что рядом есть такой человек как ВЫ.
Irisha2010

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni