Ваши идеи для Жени(ВИДЕООБРАЩЕНИЕ ЕП)||Your ideas for Evgeni

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Ваши идеи для Жени(ВИДЕООБРАЩЕНИЕ ЕП)||Your ideas for Ev

Postby TippyToast » 25 Mar 2011, 22:35

AnyaNikolaievna wrote:Those costumes you posted with your ideas are WONDERFUL, Tippy! I always loved that song Zoot Suit Riot! I have on tape a performance of the Cherry Poppin' Daddies performing it live on Viva Variety!

Thank you! I was elated for a few days with just the thought of Evgeni seeing my art. His costumes are always very flattering.
TippyToast

Postby Cata » 04 Apr 2011, 01:08

Hmm... I would like to make some suggestions c:

I think Zhenya should skate to Queen!! Because it's an epic rock band and he's epic too :'D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ
I think 'Bohemian Rhapsody' would be an awesome routine <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM
'Don't stop me now' is a nice song, too ^^

If I come out with more ideas I'll post them here :)
Cata

Postby Plushed » 04 Apr 2011, 15:17

Plushed

Postby clairdelalune » 10 May 2011, 15:26

Evgeni, if you want to borrow some nice tricks from young skaters, watch Jason Brown´s programs, he has great transitions! :plush45:

ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby karnelove » 26 May 2011, 17:54

Three elements I'd love to see in particular:

-INA BAUER!!!!!!!!!!!!! :plush47: :co_ol: :plush31: (He could do it into 3A-3T or 3Lz like Ilia Kulik used to!)

- Spreadeagles, inside and out

- Arabesque spiral! I've always thought Plushy's arabesque was beautiful! :plush31:
karnelove

Postby dominique » 26 May 2011, 21:59

karnelove wrote:Three elements I'd love to see in particular:

-INA BAUER!!!!!!!!!!!!! :plush47: :co_ol: :plush31: (He could do it into 3A-3T or 3Lz like Ilia Kulik used to!)

- Spreadeagles, inside and out

- Arabesque spiral! I've always thought Plushy's arabesque was beautiful! :plush31:

YES,YES!!!! Arabesque!!!! :plush31: :plush31: :plush31:
I would also love to see the unique Plushy Bielman spiral......... :plush32: :plush32:
But it's kind of hard , it requires maximum spinal flexibility..... :plush38:
Thumbs up for your ideas karnelove!! :co_ol: :co_ol: :co_ol: :co_ol:
love
dominique
dominique

Postby dominique » 26 May 2011, 22:03

TippyToast wrote:
AnyaNikolaievna wrote:Those costumes you posted with your ideas are WONDERFUL, Tippy! I always loved that song Zoot Suit Riot! I have on tape a performance of the Cherry Poppin' Daddies performing it live on Viva Variety!

Thank you! I was elated for a few days with just the thought of Evgeni seeing my art. His costumes are always very flattering.

Forgive me if I make an irrelevant comment but this Tippy Toast avatar is....EXTRA COOL and ORIGINAL!! :p_a-r_t_y:
bacci
dominique
P.S. Greek for "kisses" is: "filakia". What's the Russian?? :ga-ze-ta; :pisa_tel:
dominique

Postby parermayla » 20 Jun 2011, 13:43

I wish ur new programs for future competition are a joyful one.

Because I have watched Kim Yuna's new sp. Gieselle is a sad beautiful love story. But normal person who has never watched/heard about Gieselle cannot understand yuna's new performance. They say her espression of pain and sadness seems weird.

Therefore I suggest our dearest Zhenya NOT to skate any painful and sad story. Only joy ,happy and kindness :ro_za: is the common language of human being . like tara lipinsky's programms, her joy and happyreally always make other feel joyful and easier to get success. I wish ur new program is sweet and happy one.

ps
(but ur ex like je suis malade is different, because other can hear the lyrics and the music sounds really sad) so it was beautiful and we understand it. plush48
parermayla

Postby whitebamboo » 22 Jun 2011, 00:51

I don't know if anyone still looks at this thread, but I just wanted to say that for next season, for me the Zhulin Jewish Melody/Hava Nagila program is already wonderful! It's a totally new image, completely different from what one might "normally" expect of Plushy. From what we've seen so far, I also really like the way Evgeni is adding more transitions, to have them contribute to the expression, instead of just being there for the sake of getting higher scores. In the past, there were some simple, lyrical pieces I wanted in seeing Evgeni trying, but now I wonder, it may be a lot harder to create programs in this style that is both artistic and also fitting the kind of showy, transition-filled skating style, which the ISU seems to be promoting now.... :plush38:

But now, something a little crazy: I was learning to use some audio-editing programs recently, so as an exercise for myself, and also just for fun, I tried to cut together a very rough idea of an imaginary program, using some parts of one of my favorite works of music, Beethoven's last piano sonata, op. 111:

http://www.divshare.com/download/15146643-4d8

Sorry I don't know how to embed, so here's the link with the player on it. It's obviously very unskillfully edited, and the length is not exactly right. For the whole sonata, here's Maria Yudina's version, faster and very dramatic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDfbjXVawNY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95vO59SsrfU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJivG3mjw3s

I know Plushy has done Moonlight and 5th Symphony before, but this is late Beethoven, which is very different. It's classical, but extremely modern-sounding, even shocking. It has huge contrasts in mood and rhythm. There are parts that even sound like ragtime or jazz, but (in my opinion) are more intense and substantial than most real jazz pieces. It has big tension-building chords (for jumps?), fast powerful parts that could go with footwork, and a famous long trill at the end, which I think may possibly work well for a combination spin. There are a lot of showy "tricks" of form, so I think it can sustain lots of transition and other frills that judges like, but the music itself transcends these things to achieve a kind of stark power. It seems this is something that may fit Plushy's skating.

Artistically, people tend to "go crazy" when talking about this piece. (For example, the great German writer Thomas Mann spent about five pages in his novel Doktor Faustus describing it, in a very poetic way.) Many say it expresses Beenthoven's own life and spiritual experiences. There is a very pure and beautiful theme, but then there is conflict, pain, struggle with fate, and finally calm after the storm and transcendence. It's very complex and weighty music, but still intimate enough for one man. Not just any man though: I am absolutely certain no other skater will possibly be able to handle this, not even close, and in fact I would not have imagined this for a younger Plushy, either. But in skating, Plushy is now in a unique position, and it is possible that this late period music of a great master may find something in common with him.

LOL sorry, it appears that I ended up babbling at length. :-): I actually also wanted to mention another, completely unrelated, thought, which is that if Plushy ever wanted to go back to a Russian theme, one possibility is War and Peace, either the Prokofiev opera or the sixties film score, because I suspect Evgeni would make a great Prince Andrei Bolkonsky...
whitebamboo

Postby Lana Tetradze » 01 Jul 2011, 11:31

Мне кажется, здесь неплохая музыка, может быть, понравится... :-):

http://video.mail.ru/mail/lanatetradze/ ... o/412.html

Lana Tetradze

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni