Ваши идеи для Жени(ВИДЕООБРАЩЕНИЕ ЕП)||Your ideas for Evgeni

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Ваши идеи для Жени(ВИДЕООБРАЩЕНИЕ ЕП)||Your ideas for Ev

Postby Lotus » 29 Apr 2010, 09:38

EvgeniFan wrote:Dear Evgeni,

I would love to see you skate to some of the great Russian classical symphonies and orchestral works (Stravinsky, Tchaikovsky, Rachmaninoff, Shostakovich, Glazunov, Rimsky-Korsakov). There is a complexity and power in these pieces that requires an artist of your caliber to properly understand and express. You could truly communicate all of the depth and passion in your soul through such a piece. Furthermore, it would be honoring your great national culture and heritage. Even if you don't favor classical music in general, if you find the right piece to connect with, it can really boost your expressive qualities. Edvin could help you to understand and analyze the music, while a team of choreographers could help you to translate this into physical and emotional movement. L'oiseau de feu (Firebird) is a great example, but seems to be overused in the skating world. Others that come to mind are Rachmaninoff's Symphonic Dances and Tchaikovsky's Romeo and Juliet Fantasy-Overture and The Tempest.

I am suggesting this because I know that you can do it, and because I think it will shape you into an even more mature artist. I have witnessed with my own eyes the tremendous spirit within you. That kind of true artistry cannot be learned, only refined. It must come from within; and those who don't understand it, fear and envy it. You've only gotten better with age, which is likely due to the profound life experiences you have had in the interim (good and bad). You're at a unique point in your career where you have already accomplished everything in the amateur world, but are still physically capable of competing, and are discovering more about yourself as a professional artist. Use your time, your "second life" as it were, wisely. Focus on challenging yourself, stretching your limits, in a way that will be productive for you, no matter what the outcome. Keep pushing your own boundaries, technically and artistically, because there isn't anything that you can't achieve. You have remained an incredibly humble, down-to-earth person despite all your successes, a rare thing in this day and age. It's that attitude that makes a true champion- the desire and determination to always be better than you are, regardless of the petty comments and jealousies of those around him. You are truly special, Evgeni- you've proven that time and again- and I don't mean just as a skater, but as a person. You define your art, not the other way around, and don't ever forget it. Your dignity, presence, and fiery grace remain in our hearts, long after you have left the ice. We are all honored to share this earth with you.

Thanks again for being who you are. Much love, and forever your fan.

Great post! :co_ol:

подписываюст под каждой буквой!
Женя действительно возмужал и его лимит еще не достигнут...так как не было в его исполнении таких грондиозных произведений как упомянуты в этом сообщении и о которых я тоже писала раньше!
Когда Женя прикоснётся к русской классики, то он поймёт как много можно еще сделать и что у него есть еще время до Сочи! но каждый день на счету... и время неумолимо идёт вперёд , нельзя терять ни минуты и не распылятся по пустякам.
Всё будет как должно быть..
Lotus

Postby dominique » 29 Apr 2010, 16:26

The message by Evgenifan is awesome!!! I agree 100% with what you have written , and ,yes, L' oiseau de feu has been used over and over again. Your last paragraph is not a post it's a poem and BRAVO, evgenifan!
However, I would like to add a short note on the compelling necessity of INNOVATION and BREAKTHROUGH in the sport of skating. If there is one athlete-artist in the WORLD who can do it, that is only Evgeni._ And I believe skating needs it.
All the best
dominique
dominique

Postby Виктория » 29 Apr 2010, 21:30

Очень понравилось предложение от dragonfly из гостевой - "You are so Beautiful" by Joe Cocker, для показательного номера. Он, конечно-же, посвящается любимой женщине, а на висящем экране, во время номера, показывают Ваши с Яной фотографии :plush33: С любовью, Виктория :plush39:
«На собственном опыте знаю, как ужасны для активного спортсмена боли в спине. Испытывавший боли в области спины, перенесший серьёзные операции, Плющенко совершил в Сочи настоящий подвиг», — убеждена Линичук.
Виктория

Postby Lotus » 30 Apr 2010, 09:38

Виктория wrote:Очень понравилось предложение от dragonfly из гостевой - "You are so Beautiful" by Joe Cocker, для показательного номера. Он, конечно-же, посвящается любимой женщине, а на висящем экране, во время номера, показывают Ваши с Яной фотографии :plush33: С любовью, Виктория :plush39:

А сможет Женя откатать лучше Стефана? у Стефана вращения, дорожки, связки ...просто красота!
Я думаю что сможет, но катать надо сердцем...иначе будут сравнивать!
У Стефана это такая красивая программа...что хочется чтобы Женя поискал что то своё для показательного.
А вот любительские программы можно повторять непременно!

Всё будет как должно быть..
Lotus

Postby dominique » 30 Apr 2010, 12:25

Such a pity the pc I'm on now has no automatic translation of Russian! Ok guys organize lessons for the rest of us!!!
Two ideas that came up today: "The age of innocence OST" and "Braveheart" OST.
The idea about Djs is also a very good one. I wouls suggest TIESTO, we had him at the 2004 Athens Olympics and he delivered an outstanding performance!! But Van Buren is also great!
Love
Dominique
P.S. Surgery what surgery?? I have no time to browse everything and I'm in the dark...
dominique

Postby clairdelalune » 30 Apr 2010, 15:49

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5Lu7fbJYHc&feature=player_embedded

I think you already know this program, is Daisuke Takahashi´s LP. This is the kind of program you need for competitions. Of course not the same music, not the same choreography, but the same idea. And not only for the LP but also for the SP because sometimes the SP is more important than the free skate and you know it. I am not an expert in the new COP and I don´t pretend to be one, but watching the Olympics and the Worlds I understood why mediocre skaters (not Daisuke case, fortunately) appear on the podium and everybody is like, WTF!!!???? Because their choreographers, coaches, know how to take advantage of the stupid COP!!!!!!!

So I want to see you next season healthy, happy and with the BEST PROGRM because you are THE BEST SKATER!!!!!! plush48 :plush9:
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby miranda_aniram » 30 Apr 2010, 16:17

Евгений, добрый день! хотелось бы поскорее причитать вашу новую книгу.
пишете вы красиво и легко, но! опасайтесь слишком расхожих выражений, даже если вам покажется, что именно они наиболее точно отражают суть того, о чем вы хотите рассказать. попробуйте написать другими словами - и вы увидите, что будет еще точнее. и живее.
и поменьше слова "я"! а то иногда в первой книге оно просто через строчку. это плохо не потому что нескромно, скромничать ни к чему в вашем случае. просто фразы от первого лица, построенные без "я", обладают гораздо большей убедительностью.

вы же так классно все делаете, было бы просто невозможно досадно, если книга окажется хуже четверных) но верю, что не окажется, все-таки вы же не просто знаменитость с мемуарами, у вас и литературный дар имеется. про коньки какая глава прелестная! и не только она - потому и пишу все это, как вполне добродушный (по)читатель...вы же особенный человек, лично мне интересны не просто харизмой (она есть у многих), а тем, что эта харизма с безусловным знаком плюс. Быть положительным и не скучным большая редкость. Ваш созидательный позитив талантлив.

и, конечно, с самых первых ваших выступлений с удовольствием за вас болею. ваши ледовые спектакли - истинно высокое искусство. вы самый лучший фигурист, это само собой разумеется, надеюсь, и в будущем вам удастся добиться всех побед, какие вы для себя наметите.
поэтому желаю здоровья - и успешного лечения, и поменьше проблем в будущем!
miranda_aniram

Postby Gal4onok » 30 Apr 2010, 19:23

мне очень нравится творчество хорватского пианиста Максима Мрвицы и думаю, что у него можно много чего позаимствовать
:smu:sche_nie: Maksim Mrvica - Exodus

Gal4onok

Postby Виктория » 30 Apr 2010, 19:25

Lotus, во-первых, это две разные песни и ,во-вторых, Женя гораздо больше может рассказать под эту песню в силу своего жизненного опыта :mi_ga_et: :plush39:
«На собственном опыте знаю, как ужасны для активного спортсмена боли в спине. Испытывавший боли в области спины, перенесший серьёзные операции, Плющенко совершил в Сочи настоящий подвиг», — убеждена Линичук.
Виктория

Postby dominique » 30 Apr 2010, 20:42

Maksim Mrvika sounds and Looks veeery interesting !!!
dominique

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni