Женя в Твиттере & ВК || Evgeni at Twitter, VK, Instagram

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Женя в Твиттере & ВКонтакте || Evgeni at Twitter & VKont

Postby lala630312 » 14 Sep 2011, 21:12

Irina wrote:
Хорошее позитивное видео.Женя в хорошем настроении! :son-ce: Мне это нравится

cekoni wrote:
Why :du_ma_et: - because he is too "childish"? :mi_ga_et: I think Plushy was only joking and exaggerating :hi_hi_hi:



Ok, Ok, girls, i understand. Maybe, he was only exaggerating...and he was too childish, but his fans aren't children. Relatively many people don't like the video. Oh, it doesn't matter, I'm going to like this video. :mi_ga_et:
User avatar
lala630312
 
Posts: 1569
Joined: 07 Jul 2010, 18:15
Has thanked: 12792 times
Been thanked: 1014 times

Re: Женя в Твиттере & ВКонтакте || Evgeni at Twitter & VKont

Postby let`s talk » 14 Sep 2011, 21:35

Probably not the childness is the issue. But in test skating pics, on this vkontakte vid, even on the 2nd anniversary wedding pics (except those who were made by professionals), he doesn't look healthy. He looks tired. Maybe his general physical conditions are not that well. I hope his team will make the right plan. Because I do want to see him in Japan Open, and in good shape! :plush32:
"Осторожно! Фанатка ЕП и ДТ" (weir.ru about let`s talk)
let`s talk
 
Posts: 584
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 15:16
Location: Japan
Has thanked: 498 times
Been thanked: 913 times

Re: Женя в Твиттере & ВКонтакте || Evgeni at Twitter & VKont

Postby lovplush » 15 Sep 2011, 00:08

lala630312 wrote:
Irina wrote:
Хорошее позитивное видео.Женя в хорошем настроении! :son-ce: Мне это нравится

cekoni wrote:
Why :du_ma_et: - because he is too "childish"? :mi_ga_et: I think Plushy was only joking and exaggerating :hi_hi_hi:



Ok, Ok, girls, i understand. Maybe, he was only exaggerating...and he was too childish, but his fans aren't children. Relatively many people don't like the video. Oh, it doesn't matter, I'm going to like this video. :mi_ga_et:


Maybe because it seems this video is made for girls not for fans in all gender, which would appear not so proper to certain type of fans :plush34: He is cute and happy in the video, I like it :mi_ga_et:
Image
Plushenko Chinese Fans Club: http://www.plushycnfanclub.org/
User avatar
lovplush
 
Posts: 558
Joined: 01 Jun 2010, 01:03
Location: Belgium
Has thanked: 1096 times
Been thanked: 909 times

Re: Женя в Твиттере & ВКонтакте || Evgeni at Twitter & VKont

Postby lovplush » 15 Sep 2011, 00:12

let`s talk wrote:Probably not the childness is the issue. But in test skating pics, on this vkontakte vid, even on the 2nd anniversary wedding pics (except those who were made by professionals), he doesn't look healthy. He looks tired. Maybe his general physical conditions are not that well. I hope his team will make the right plan. Because I do want to see him in Japan Open, and in good shape! :plush32:


Yes, in some of the pictures he looks tired, and all those video of rehab, heart brokenly painful to watch. :plush47: Pray for a speedy recovery for him, cannot stand watching him suffering :is_te_ri_ka:
Image
Plushenko Chinese Fans Club: http://www.plushycnfanclub.org/

These users thanked the author lovplush for the post:
lala630312 (15 Sep 2011, 15:34)
Rating: 4.17%
 
User avatar
lovplush
 
Posts: 558
Joined: 01 Jun 2010, 01:03
Location: Belgium
Has thanked: 1096 times
Been thanked: 909 times

Re: Женя в Твиттере & ВКонтакте || Evgeni at Twitter & VKont

Postby alysonshade » 15 Sep 2011, 12:17

let`s talk wrote:Probably not the childness is the issue. But in test skating pics, on this vkontakte vid, even on the 2nd anniversary wedding pics (except those who were made by professionals), he doesn't look healthy. He looks tired. Maybe his general physical conditions are not that well (...) :plush32:

Oh, I see! If this is what Lala was talking about, I can understand her and even partially agree with her!
It's true Let's Talk, he often looks tired and suffering, and this worries me a lot! :plush34:

alysonshade
 

Re: Женя в Твиттере & ВКонтакте || Evgeni at Twitter & VKont

Postby alysonshade » 15 Sep 2011, 19:19

lala630312 wrote:Ok, Ok, girls, i understand. Maybe, he was only exaggerating...and he was too childish, but his fans aren't children. Relatively many people don't like the video. Oh, it doesn't matter, I'm going to like this video. :mi_ga_et:

I don't know why, I haven't yet read this post of yours, Lala :ne_vi_del:
Luckily you agreed with what Let's Talk said about that "famous" video, so I'm feeling less stupid! :hi_hi_hi:
Anyway, I have this quote for you:

"It takes a long time to become young." (Pablo Picasso)

The fans who don't like the childish side of Plush, are not true fans of our hero. Zhenya is a wonderful kind of man, so rare nowadays: he's strong, brave, a warrior capable to face any difficulties to reach his goals, honest, clear, a faithful friend... and a passionate man, so hot, so "desiderable"! In a word: a true man! He got all the good skills you should wish to find in a adult man.
But: he's also funny, sweet, crazy, wild, unpredictable, "childish". This is not a defect: this is miracle! In fact, warriors are often boring people.... Not him! His multifaceted mind inspires me every single day!
So Girls, be worried about his health, but enjoy his wonderful childish/adult mind: he's the best man in the world!
It's such a great honour to be his fans!

alysonshade
 

Re: Женя в Твиттере & ВКонтакте || Evgeni at Twitter & VKont

Postby lala630312 » 15 Sep 2011, 21:35

alysonshade wrote:

I don't know why, I haven't yet read this post of yours, Lala :ne_vi_del:
Luckily you agreed with what Let's Talk said about that "famous" video, so I'm feeling less stupid! :hi_hi_hi:
Anyway, I have this quote for you:

"It takes a long time to become young." (Pablo Picasso)

The fans who don't like the childish side of Plush, are not true fans of our hero. Zhenya is a wonderful kind of man, so rare nowadays: he's strong, brave, a warrior capable to face any difficulties to reach his goals, honest, clear, a faithful friend... and a passionate man, so hot, so "desiderable"! In a word: a true man! He got all the good skills you should wish to find in a adult man.
But: he's also funny, sweet, crazy, wild, unpredictable, "childish". This is not a defect: this is miracle! In fact, warriors are often boring people.... Not him! His multifaceted mind inspires me every single day!
So Girls, be worried about his health, but enjoy his wonderful childish/adult mind: he's the best man in the world!
It's such a great honour to be his fans!





Dear Alyson!
I love Plushenko, when i saw him at first, when he was 15 y.o. :plush32: , and my love became deeper and deeper. :plush31: I agree with you, he is a true and real man! I love his skating, passion, humor, moods, smile, voice, hair, nose,( his body :smu:sche_nie: ) :plush10: I love everything about it. I only said i don't like this video. :mi_ga_et: But i think, this isn't too big problem. :-)

These users thanked the author lala630312 for the post (total 2):
let`s talk (16 Sep 2011, 19:16) • cekoni (16 Sep 2011, 02:04)
Rating: 8.33%
 
User avatar
lala630312
 
Posts: 1569
Joined: 07 Jul 2010, 18:15
Has thanked: 12792 times
Been thanked: 1014 times

Re: Женя в Твиттере & ВКонтакте || Evgeni at Twitter & VKont

Postby alysonshade » 16 Sep 2011, 12:44

lala630312 wrote:Dear Alyson!
I love Plushenko, when i saw him at first, when he was 15 y.o. :plush32: , and my love became deeper and deeper. :plush31: I agree with you, he is a true and real man! I love his skating, passion, humor, moods, smile, voice, hair, nose,( his body :smu:sche_nie: ) :plush10: I love everything about it. I only said i don't like this video. :mi_ga_et: But i think, this isn't too big problem. :-)

You know Lala, we're really interested in your point of view, because it's clear that you're a very big fan of Plush! :a_g_a: So, when you've said that you don't like this video, I and other Forum friends went beyond the aesthetic aspect of the video, trying to understand the real point of your disliking... It doesn't matter if we already agree each other, or not.. It's such a good thing that you have the courage to express your true opinions, even going against the grain! :plush40:

And believe me, talking of "no true fans of Plushy", I wasn't speaking of you, I just was replying to these words of yours: "and he was too childish, but his fans aren't children. Relatively many people don't like the video." :plush39:
alysonshade
 

Re: Женя в Твиттере & ВКонтакте || Evgeni at Twitter & VKont

Postby Вера » 17 Sep 2011, 08:25

lala630312 wrote: I agree with you, he is a true and real man! I love his skating, passion, humor, moods, smile, voice, hair, nose,( his body

А глаза? :mi_ga_et: :plush32:
User avatar
Вера
Администратор
 
Posts: 4452
Joined: 20 Jun 2009, 21:36
Location: РОССИЯ
Has thanked: 809 times
Been thanked: 4017 times

Re: Женя в Твиттере & ВКонтакте || Evgeni at Twitter & VKont

Postby alysonshade » 17 Sep 2011, 11:34

Вера wrote:
lala630312 wrote: I agree with you, he is a true and real man! I love his skating, passion, humor, moods, smile, voice, hair, nose,( his body

А глаза? :mi_ga_et: :plush32:

Your're right Вера, his eyes deserve a special mention! :plush32:
Well, I guess they are included in that "everything" above-named by Lala, right? :mi_ga_et:
I have another couple of nice things to mention about Plush, but they already are included in that famous "everything", lol! :hi_hi_hi:
alysonshade
 

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

cron