Женя в Твиттере & ВК || Evgeni at Twitter, VK, Instagram

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Женя в Твиттере & ВКонтакте || Evgeni at Twitter & VKont

Postby cekoni » 01 Apr 2013, 15:43

clairdelalune wrote:... I'm amazed they didn't say Plushy was antisemitic, probably they are still gathering proves. :-) :hi_hi_hi:
What's wrong with this people BTW? :ne_vi_del:

They can not, because Avdish is jew ::yaz-yk: .... doctors may be able to tell us :ps_ih: :hi_hi_hi:
Image

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post:
lala630312 (01 Apr 2013, 18:41)
Rating: 4.17%
 
User avatar
cekoni
Administrator
 
Posts: 24627
Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 09:19
Location: Serbia
Has thanked: 3635 times
Been thanked: 21292 times

Re: Женя в Твиттере & ВКонтакте || Evgeni at Twitter & VKont

Postby Таня » 02 Apr 2013, 16:59

:-):
‏@EvgeniPlushenko 1 ч

Каждый на своём месте https://twitter.com/EvgeniPlushenko/status/319053738314694656
Each in his place
Image
Евгений Плющенко: "Спорт - это моя жизнь. Спортивные достижения во славу России - это моя религия. Для меня это не просто слова, это суть всего, что я делал и делаю в спорте."

These users thanked the author Таня for the post (total 6):
Грин (03 Apr 2013, 14:14) • simona (03 Apr 2013, 09:50) • Дарина (02 Apr 2013, 22:33) • lala630312 (02 Apr 2013, 21:54) • whitebamboo (02 Apr 2013, 19:22) • cekoni (02 Apr 2013, 17:06)
Rating: 25%
 
User avatar
Таня
 
Posts: 807
Joined: 18 Mar 2010, 18:57
Location: Moscow-USA
Has thanked: 3546 times
Been thanked: 846 times

Re: Женя в Твиттере & ВКонтакте || Evgeni at Twitter & VKont

Postby let`s talk » 06 Apr 2013, 14:51

cekoni wrote:
whitebamboo wrote:I can't gauge the tone of Russian language news reports, but can I just ask, what's the deal with en.rsport.ru?
....
(Sorry, I got picky about the press again. But now I seem to remember, isn't Ms. E. V. also at rsport.ru? (although writing in Russian) Or perhaps I remembered wrong?)
....

You are right, 1000000% :co_ol:

How much i know, E.V. is not there ... but it is sure that some Plushy's hater work at english part - someone like "Tanbka" (on FSU) :ps_ih:

Simonenko is there, at rsport.ru. The one who wrote the self-praizing article in the Russian magazine about FSO where he confessed that he is one of the founder of that forum, and E.V was and now is still around. Simonenko, Vaitsekhovskaya, FSO, Tanbka on FSU is one Losers Squad who knows each other pretty well, and not without the reason. :ps_ih: :kli_ny:
"Осторожно! Фанатка ЕП и ДТ" (weir.ru about let`s talk)

These users thanked the author let`s talk for the post:
lala630312 (06 Apr 2013, 21:51)
Rating: 4.17%
 
let`s talk
 
Posts: 584
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 15:16
Location: Japan
Has thanked: 498 times
Been thanked: 913 times

Re: Женя в Твиттере & ВКонтакте || Evgeni at Twitter & VKont

Postby cekoni » 06 Apr 2013, 17:48

let`s talk wrote:Simonenko is there, at rsport.ru. The one who wrote the self-praizing article in the Russian magazine about FSO where he confessed that he is one of the founder of that forum, and E.V was and now is still around....

This Simonenko dont have always too bad articles about Plushy :du_ma_et: .... problem is someone who writes on english part of this site (maybe there is just some ordinary translator, who dont like Plushy) :ne_vi_del:



let`s talk wrote:.... Losers Squad who knows each other pretty well, and not without the reason. :ps_ih: :kli_ny:

Similar to a similar looks forward :ps_ih: :-)
Image
User avatar
cekoni
Administrator
 
Posts: 24627
Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 09:19
Location: Serbia
Has thanked: 3635 times
Been thanked: 21292 times

Re: Женя в Твиттере & ВКонтакте || Evgeni at Twitter & VKont

Postby Lotus » 07 Apr 2013, 22:30

let`s talk wrote:
cekoni wrote:
whitebamboo wrote:I can't gauge the tone of Russian language news reports, but can I just ask, what's the deal with en.rsport.ru?
....
(Sorry, I got picky about the press again. But now I seem to remember, isn't Ms. E. V. also at rsport.ru? (although writing in Russian) Or perhaps I remembered wrong?)
....

You are right, 1000000% :co_ol:

How much i know, E.V. is not there ... but it is sure that some Plushy's hater work at english part - someone like "Tanbka" (on FSU) :ps_ih:

Simonenko is there, at rsport.ru. The one who wrote the self-praizing article in the Russian magazine about FSO where he confessed that he is one of the founder of that forum, and E.V was and now is still around. Simonenko, Vaitsekhovskaya, FSO, Tanbka on FSU is one Losers Squad who knows each other pretty well, and not without the reason. :ps_ih: :kli_ny:


You are right, those are same "people", who hate Evgeni since 1999!!! :kli_ny:
I feel sorry for them, because they can't admit to themself, for so many years that they choose wrong "hero" back then. I mean Yags :hi_hi_hi:
They try very hard for 15 years to prove themself and everybody that Plushenko is nothing... but they look so stupid when they write and post their stuff online. Most of them much older then Plushenko ;;-)))
I call them "judas" who sold themself for 30 silver token! Because I can't understand such HUGE hate for so many years to the person, who proved to the world, that he is a legend, by his hard work and inspiration and big love for his country.
The bigger love Plushenko has for Russia, the bigger hate he has from those fifth colony judas. That is a fact as well, because they produced so many posts on different forums, articles on line and ala Zhyrankov comments on TV!
I pray for them, and hope they will finish life with the hate they deserve! KARMA! :plush47:

:plush45:
Всё будет как должно быть..

These users thanked the author Lotus for the post (total 3):
lala630312 (09 Apr 2013, 17:16) • let`s talk (08 Apr 2013, 19:27) • Жюли (08 Apr 2013, 03:52)
Rating: 12.5%
 
User avatar
Lotus
 
Posts: 270
Joined: 06 Aug 2009, 06:36
Location: sunnyside
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 284 times

Re: Женя в Твиттере & ВКонтакте || Evgeni at Twitter & VKont

Postby let`s talk » 09 Apr 2013, 11:47

cekoni wrote:This Simonenko dont have always too bad articles about Plushy :du_ma_et:

Вайцеховская тоже ингода "добреет". Зависит от момента и заказа. Ну и? Симоненко хам и плебей, который думает как все глупые журналюги, что он истина последней интанции. Не, для меня они все одинаковые. :ze_le_ny:
"Осторожно! Фанатка ЕП и ДТ" (weir.ru about let`s talk)

These users thanked the author let`s talk for the post:
lala630312 (09 Apr 2013, 17:17)
Rating: 4.17%
 
let`s talk
 
Posts: 584
Joined: 08 Apr 2010, 15:16
Location: Japan
Has thanked: 498 times
Been thanked: 913 times

Re: Женя в Твиттере & ВКонтакте || Evgeni at Twitter & VKont

Postby cekoni » 10 Apr 2013, 18:03

@EvgeniPlushenko:

Искренние поздравления Валерии @valeriya_rus и Иосифу Пригожину @prigozhin_iosif с присвоением звания народной артистки России!!!

Sincere congratulations to Valeriya @valeriya_rus and Joseph Prigozhin @prigozhin_iosif with her title People's Artist of Russia!



Plushy with martial artist Fedor Emelianenko...
‏@EvgeniPlushenko:

Вчера на м1 с великими Фёдором! https://twitter.com/EvgeniPlushenko/sta ... 24/photo/1

Yesterday on M-1 with the great Fedor!
Image
User avatar
cekoni
Administrator
 
Posts: 24627
Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 09:19
Location: Serbia
Has thanked: 3635 times
Been thanked: 21292 times

Re: Женя в Твиттере & ВКонтакте || Evgeni at Twitter & VKont

Postby clairdelalune » 10 Apr 2013, 18:57

Lotus wrote:You are right, those are same "people", who hate Evgeni since 1999!!! :kli_ny:
I feel sorry for them, because they can't admit to themself, for so many years that they choose wrong "hero" back then. I mean Yags :hi_hi_hi:
They try very hard for 15 years to prove themself and everybody that Plushenko is nothing... but they look so stupid when they write and post their stuff online. Most of them much older then Plushenko ;;-)))
I call them "judas" who sold themself for 30 silver token! Because I can't understand such HUGE hate for so many years to the person, who proved to the world, that he is a legend, by his hard work and inspiration and big love for his country.
The bigger love Plushenko has for Russia, the bigger hate he has from those fifth colony judas. That is a fact as well, because they produced so many posts on different forums, articles on line and ala Zhyrankov comments on TV!
I pray for them, and hope they will finish life with the hate they deserve! KARMA! :plush47:

:plush45:


Well, Yagudin is not a wrong "hero", I was/am his fan too, :hi_hi_hi: but he retired 11 years ago how obsessed can someone be? I think they hate Mishin first of all, because they don't seem to like Liza and Artur either.
Big love for his country, did you say? Well, well, most of these people don't live in Russia and they clearly aren't very fond of it, it is obvious why they preferred someone who chose to train in the USA! :mi_ga_et:
By the way, they don't post on Yagudin's forums anymore, I read Skatesand and all the fans left there are normal people. :plush34:
ImageImage
User avatar
clairdelalune
 
Posts: 877
Joined: 15 Apr 2010, 15:04
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 171 times

Re: Женя в Твиттере & ВКонтакте || Evgeni at Twitter & VKont

Postby cekoni » 10 Apr 2013, 22:52

@EvgeniPlushenko:

Мои друзья и лучшие промоуторы мира https://twitter.com/EvgeniPlushenko/sta ... 00/photo/1
My friends and best promoters in the world

Я и Аврам Руссо https://twitter.com/EvgeniPlushenko/sta ... 60/photo/1
Me and Avram Russo

Сегодня встречался с мировым музыкантом Янни!Обсуждали новую музыку к моим программам https://twitter.com/EvgeniPlushenko/sta ... 40/photo/1
Today I met with world musician Yanni! Discussing about new music for my programs


Avraam Russo:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avraam_Russo#cite_note-4

Yanni concert schedule for 2013 & 2014:
http://concertful.com/concert/yanni/
April 15, 2013 St Petersburg - BKZ Oktyabrsky, Russian Federation
Image

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 2):
simona (11 Apr 2013, 00:55) • lala630312 (10 Apr 2013, 23:00)
Rating: 8.33%
 
User avatar
cekoni
Administrator
 
Posts: 24627
Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 09:19
Location: Serbia
Has thanked: 3635 times
Been thanked: 21292 times

Re: Женя в Твиттере & ВКонтакте || Evgeni at Twitter & VKont

Postby cekoni » 10 Apr 2013, 23:42

cekoni wrote:
@EvgeniPlushenko:
...

Сегодня встречался с мировым музыкантом Янни!Обсуждали новую музыку к моим программам https://twitter.com/EvgeniPlushenko/sta ... 40/photo/1
Today I met with world musician Yanni! Discussing about new music for my programs

Yanni concert schedule for 2013 & 2014:
http://concertful.com/concert/yanni/
April 15, 2013 St Petersburg - BKZ Oktyabrsky, Russian Federation

it seems that Yanni had 2 concerts in Moscow 08. & 09.04. :du_ma_et: ... so, Plushy's pic with him is probably made in Moscow :plush45:
http://kommersant.ru/doc/2165672
Image

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 2):
lala630312 (11 Apr 2013, 21:38) • simona (11 Apr 2013, 00:55)
Rating: 8.33%
 
User avatar
cekoni
Administrator
 
Posts: 24627
Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 09:19
Location: Serbia
Has thanked: 3635 times
Been thanked: 21292 times

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

cron