На тренировках || Evgeni on training

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Женя на тренировках || Zhenya on training

Postby Дарина » 05 Jul 2011, 21:04

clairdelalune wrote: Plushy keeps working with David for competition, how do you explain his decision?

clairdelalune, IMHO, Evgeni doesn´t think he lost the Olympics because of David. However it doesn't mean he doesn't understand anything at all. He knew that his programs lacked of transitions, etc, he himself repeated it many times. He understands very well what he and his team are doing...
I think, Mishin is able to adapt the programs to new rules. Look at Liza,this season she got more points for the transitions than Adelina Sotnikova :nez-nayu: .
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."
Дарина

Postby clairdelalune » 05 Jul 2011, 21:22

Дарина wrote:
clairdelalune wrote: Plushy keeps working with David for competition, how do you explain his decision?

clairdelalune, IMHO, Evgeni doesn´t think he lost the Olympics because of David. However it doesn't mean he doesn't understand anything at all. He knew that his programs lacked of transitions, etc, he himself repeated it many times. He understands very well what he and his team are doing...
I think, Mishin is able to adapt the programs to new rules. Look at Liza,this season she got more points for the transitions than Adelina Sotnikova :nez-nayu: .

He doesn't need words, Darina, he needs facts. It's not only about transitions, there's much more and it's clear he needs new people in his team. Russian men skating is in a crisis because they are not able to adapt to the COP, I don't know why, maybe because they have a different vision about skating (especially Mishin) but it's a fact. Artur's programs were very outdated too and he worked with the same choreographer as Liza. :-(
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby Дарина » 05 Jul 2011, 22:05

clairdelalune wrote:He doesn't need words, Darina, he needs facts. It's not only about transitions, there's much more and it's clear he needs new people in his team. Russian men skating is in a crisis because they are not able to adapt to the COP, I don't know why, maybe because they have a different vision about skating (especially Mishin) but it's a fact.

Russian men's skating was in a crisis, first of all, because it was represented by such skaters like Lutai and Voronov :hi_hi_hi: Now it seems to be better - I hope so. They have to adapt to new system or to prove that their vision has right to exist.

Artur's programs were very outdated too and he worked with the same choreographer as Liza.

:du_ma_et: What's wrong with Liza's programs? :ne_vi_del:
Last edited by Дарина on 06 Jul 2011, 01:27, edited 1 time in total.
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."
Дарина

Postby clairdelalune » 05 Jul 2011, 22:09

Дарина wrote:
clairdelalune wrote:He doesn't need words, Darina, he needs facts. It's not only about transitions, there's much more and it's clear he needs new people in his team. Russian men skating is in a crisis because they are not able to adapt to the COP, I don't know why, maybe because they have a different vision about skating (especially Mishin) but it's a fact.

Russian men's skating was in a crisis, first of all, because it was represented by such skaters like Lutai and Voronov :ne_vi_del: :hi_hi_hi: Now it seems to be better - I hope so. They have to adapt to new system or to prove that their vision has right to exist.

Artur's programs were very outdated too and he worked with the same choreographer as Liza.

:du_ma_et: What's wrong with Liza's programs? :ne_vi_del:

There was nothing wrong with LIza's programs they were very good, that's what I mean, I don't understand why LIza is skating to COP programs and Artur and Evgeni to 6.0 programs. :ne_vi_del:
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby lilywang » 05 Jul 2011, 22:49

There was nothing wrong with LIza's programs they were very good, that's what I mean, I don't understand why LIza is skating to COP programs and Artur and Evgeni to 6.0 programs.

I think that may due to their different abilities and development stages at this time. Lisa can handle a program with jumps and transitions, but Artur still has to focus more on his jumps to be consistent.

Artur is still very young as a male skater, he is still growing and will have better stamina as his body matures. Female skaters develop at much younger age, from 14 to 16 they tend to be at their peak in terms of athletic abilities.

So I think Mishin understands the CoP system, but skaters have to focus on what they realistically can do. For Plushy, 09 season was very rushed, he was not in his best shape and was fighting injuries, he had to skate a program that he's comfortable with. In the future if his health allows and he has more time for preparation, he will adapt to the new system.
lilywang

Postby Дарина » 05 Jul 2011, 23:03

lilywang, I totally agree with you!
Дарина

Postby cekoni » 06 Jul 2011, 07:24

clairdelalune wrote:... But IF Plushy keeps working with David for competion, how do you explain his decision?

As decision to continue to work with his friend? :du_ma_et: ... anyway - how much David will have impact to new choreography, we'll see - maybe nothing in particular :mi_ga_et:

clairdelalune wrote:There was nothing wrong with LIza's programs they were very good, that's what I mean, I don't understand why LIza is skating to COP programs and Artur and Evgeni to 6.0 programs. :ne_vi_del:

Because Mishin think that male and female skating is not the same... :plush34:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby clairdelalune » 06 Jul 2011, 10:34

lilywang wrote:
There was nothing wrong with LIza's programs they were very good, that's what I mean, I don't understand why LIza is skating to COP programs and Artur and Evgeni to 6.0 programs.

I think that may due to their different abilities and development stages at this time. Lisa can handle a program with jumps and transitions, but Artur still has to focus more on his jumps to be consistent.

Artur is still very young as a male skater, he is still growing and will have better stamina as his body matures. Female skaters develop at much younger age, from 14 to 16 they tend to be at their peak in terms of athletic abilities.

So I think Mishin understands the CoP system, but skaters have to focus on what they realistically can do. For Plushy, 09 season was very rushed, he was not in his best shape and was fighting injuries, he had to skate a program that he's comfortable with. In the future if his health allows and he has more time for preparation, he will adapt to the new system.

Lily I agree with you but is not easy to adapt later, IMHO skaters should learn to pull off COP programs when they are very young, maybe at the beggining is difficult but then, when they gain more stamina, they will be able to skate successfully. If you get used to do 100000 crosscuts and then you have to do only a couple of them, the consistency of jumps may suffer. :plush36: I´m not an expert, that´s my opinion, based on what I see in competitions, maybe I´m wrong. :hi_hi_hi:

cekoni wrote:Because Mishin think that male and female skating is not the same... :plush34:

:plush45: :co_ol:
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby lala630312 » 06 Jul 2011, 15:03

cekoni wrote:

I agree. :co_ol:
lala630312

Postby clairdelalune » 06 Jul 2011, 16:21

lala630312 wrote:
cekoni wrote:

I agree. :co_ol:

I would agree with you and Mishin if I understood what you mean. What´s the difference between male and female skating? :ne_vi_del:
ImageImage
clairdelalune

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni