На тренировках || Evgeni on training

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Женя на тренировках || Evgeni on training

Postby caseddy » 27 Oct 2011, 12:59

I agree with a lot of what is that long post! He should have won in Vancouver as it was and if he doesn't GET the goe and levels than that may not be because he did train to get them. I have a problem with one thing and that was that Lysacek got level 4 step sequences! He did not! His GOE on his level 3's exploded to like all +3 from some incomprehensible reason!!
caseddy

Postby alysonshade » 27 Oct 2011, 13:07

What does "winning" mean? To get another gold medal?... To rise on the podium?... Defeating competitors ten years younger than him?... I don’t believe this. For Evgeni, winning means to be in Sochi - his fourth Olympics. Just this simple thing would be sufficient, even if he were going to compete with only one foot. Winning means getting the thanking applause of the audience: an applause that he deeply deserves after Vancouver’s robbery, and after all that Evgeni has been in the world of Figure Skating.
Sorry for my bad English, Girls, after about two years of online translator I still don’t speak this language well.
And I think that this will be my last post on the Forum.
Break a leg, Zhenya. I am with you.

alysonshade

Postby clairdelalune » 27 Oct 2011, 13:15

whitebamboo wrote:First of all, my apologies for yet another very long and rambling post.

(Again, I apologize for this long rant. I am a wordy person, I guess.)

Whitebamboo, your (long :hi_hi_hi: ) post was, as usual, very interesting and meaningful. :plush45:
As I´ve said before I don´t expect Evgeni to be a superman or a hero, I´m very aware that he´s getting old, like everybody else and I know how many injuries/surgeries he had. I will never be disappointed if he is not able to pull off perfectly a very demanding program or if he loses to younger skaters. Only a crazy and totally unrealistic person would fell that way.
Unfortunately I´m one of those who predicted that Evgeni was going to lose the Olys if other competitiors had skated clean . Of couse, I wash I was wrong. :-(
This is a problem of Russian figure skating in general not Mishin´s problem or Evgeni´s problem, etc. They weren´t able to adapt to the system yet and despite the talent of their skaters, they are not getting notable results. :-(
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby cekoni » 27 Oct 2011, 14:18

clairdelalune wrote:...
This is a problem of Russian figure skating in general not Mishin´s problem or Evgeni´s problem, etc. They weren´t able to adapt to the system yet and despite the talent of their skaters, they are not getting notable results. :-(

The problem is bureaucrats in the Russian Skating Federation which allow this to happen! :plush43:

They a couple of years ago not defended the interests of the Russian (and worlds) skating in the ISU, and have not tried to impose their rules! :plush41: ... instead that, they are dealing with its internal reelections and corruption! :ze_le_ny:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby clairdelalune » 27 Oct 2011, 14:41

cekoni wrote:
clairdelalune wrote:...

The problem is bureaucrats in the Russian Skating Federation which allow this to happen! :plush43:

They a couple of years ago not defended the interests of the Russian (and worlds) skating in the ISU, and have not tried to impose their rules! :plush41: ... instead that, they are dealing with its internal reelections and corruption! :ze_le_ny:

Yes, but now it´s too late. :-( Coaches and skaters have to do what beautocrats aren´t able. plush48
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby Searcher16 » 27 Oct 2011, 14:48

А мне кажется ,что для Жени победа- это не медаль в Сочи, а восстановление спокойной жизни фигурного катания, закончившейся в ванькувере-2001 "золотом" сале-петелье. Жизни без судейского безумия. Без различных подленьких, хвастливеньких лжецарьков, назначаемых ИСУ на пьедестал ФК. С былой популярностью, репутацией и любовью публики по всему миру.

И Женя для достижения этой цели готов пожертвовать всем - медалями, здоровьем, даже собственной жизнью. Как ни малы б были шансы на успех... Потому что она того стоит...

These users thanked the author Searcher16 for the post (total 4):
lodochka (27 Oct 2011, 18:29) • Gal4onok (27 Oct 2011, 18:04) • let`s talk (27 Oct 2011, 17:47) • cekoni (27 Oct 2011, 15:00)
Rating: 16.67%

Searcher16

Postby cekoni » 27 Oct 2011, 15:04

clairdelalune wrote:Yes, but now it´s too late. :-( Coaches and skaters have to do what beautocrats aren´t able. plush48

Never say never - balance of power can always turn to the other side! :plush41: ... only needs to constantly work on it! :gim-nast: plush48
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 29 Oct 2011, 00:38

Nyssa wrote:Hi, everyone! Just wanted to let you know that the recent video news report from Nedelya Sporta that featured Zhenya - I have written English subtitles and embedded them into the video. Please enjoy! You can either just watch the video on YouTube at the link below, or you can actually download the whole video to your computer from here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OLGQZEC8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2_4dwaZmgY

Here you have Nyssa's video (english subtitles) translated to Spanish! :co_ol: :hi_hi_hi:

Evgeni Plushenko Prepara su Regreso para Diciembre:
http://elmundodepatinajesobrehielo.blog ... greso.html

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post:
simona (29 Oct 2011, 00:50)
Rating: 4.17%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby simona » 29 Oct 2011, 00:54

plush48
cekoni wrote:
Evgeni Plushenko Prepara su Regreso para Diciembre:
http://elmundodepatinajesobrehielo.blog ... greso.html

ImageImageImageImageImage

simona

Postby Ирина » 05 Nov 2011, 22:51

Яна пишет
:plush45:
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/e13l2c
...с 20 ноября в Новогорске будет готовиться к Чемпионату России.....

:bra_vo: :plush47: plush48
..."Российский фигурист Евгений Плющенко добился уникального достижения. Он выступил на четвертых Олимпийских играх - и выиграл четвертую медаль,став двукратным олимпийским чемпионом! "...

These users thanked the author Ирина for the post (total 2):
Searcher16 (06 Nov 2011, 05:20) • lala630312 (06 Nov 2011, 01:18)
Rating: 8.33%

Ирина
Администратор

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni