На тренировках || Evgeni on training

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Postby cekoni » 29 Apr 2012, 23:26

Дарина wrote: Музыка уже была выбрана,по словам Мишина, ....

How I understand Mishin, he just described the general principle on which way Russian skaters/coaches ("russian school") works - he not say that this applies to the current situation with Plushy :du_ma_et:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby Дарина » 29 Apr 2012, 23:40

cekoni wrote:
Дарина wrote: Музыка уже была выбрана,по словам Мишина, ....

How I understand Mishin, he just described the general principle on which way Russian skaters/coaches ("russian school") works - he not say that this applies to the current situation with Plushy :du_ma_et:

Ну, он сказал: "Музыка наша" - наверное, они успели всё согласовать :du_ma_et: .
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."
Дарина

Postby cekoni » 30 Apr 2012, 16:37

Дарина wrote:
cekoni wrote:How I understand Mishin, he just described the general principle on which way Russian skaters/coaches ("russian school") works - he not say that this applies to the current situation with Plushy :du_ma_et:

Ну, он сказал: "Музыка наша" - наверное, они успели всё согласовать :du_ma_et: .

Небольшой срок совместной работы Плющенко и Камерленго Мишин объяснил особенностями постановки программ российским фигуристам. "Музыка наша, движения наполовину тоже наши, - пояснил тренер. - Дело в том, что у нас немножко по-другому идет составление программ...

:du_ma_et: Anyway - I am not sure that Plushy & Mishin already selected musics for next season - maybe they are just close to decision what kind of Plushy's "image" will be, and they gave to Camerlengo some "clues" to thinking in that direction... :mi_ga_et:
So, his work on the choreography can be currently just in "embryo"... and I do not see why here was such panic! :)-(:

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 2):
ilpulcino (30 Apr 2012, 18:28) • lala630312 (30 Apr 2012, 16:44)
Rating: 8.33%

cekoni
Administrator

Re: Женя на тренировках || Evgeni on training

Postby Kudryavka » 30 Apr 2012, 21:13

You dont see why there are not few people in panic? It's obvious. By his past accomplishment. :)-(: :plush34:

Anyway I don't care anymore even if he will skate to Martin again, again Avdish. it's okay. it's his own style. Unique :plush45: :a_g_a:(Though I don't know yet who will become his real choreographer.)
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009
Kudryavka

Postby Nat7 » 30 Apr 2012, 21:36

I'm very deeply disappointed. I don't hide my mind. What is 4 hours two days? Why?

New programs will be like the work with Lambiel? (I mean, 90% David, 10% Camerlengo.........)
Zhenya needed only the name of Pasquale???? :plush35:

I hope Zhenya will fly to Detroito or Camerlengo will come to Russia again :is_te_ri_ka:

I have no word. Just sad. :plush27:

Lovplush, in the recent years Evgeni dropped all the programs made by other choreographers but Advish. He worked with Melissa & Gregory, Lambiel, Zhulin, where are the programs? He didn't skate any of them in competition. Why do you think LIza and Artur want to go to Canada to work with Wilson? Because their choreographers can't help them anymore and thei need to stay competitive. With a program made by DAvid Wilson, LIza could be the new Yuna, even better! Why wasting their talent and chances?

Хотелось бы надеяться, что это пробная встреча с Камерленго. И если его хореография подойдет Жене, они будут работать дальше. А если не подойдет, то Женя и его команда обратятся еще к другому хореографу. Не хотелось бы ,чтобы программу опять ставил Давид Авдыш. Он хороший специалист, с привычной для Жени хореографией, они давно работают вместе. Но хореография Давида действительно привычная. Я всегда сразу вижу,что программу ставил Давид. И только Женя, с его огромным артистизмом, с его энергией, и большим талантом может вдохнуть в эти программы жизнь, и сделать их запоминающимися.Но нужно идти вперед. Сейчас очень много изменилось в фигурном катании,изменились правила,другой подход к хореографии, нужны новые связки,элементы,шаги,новые идеи.Поэтому действительно не хотелось бы ,как сказали выше,чтобы 90% программы было Давида а 10 % Камерленго или кого-то другого.Очень хочется увидеть Женю с новой , во всех смыслах новой программой ,с новой хореографией. Женя талантлив,артистичен,пластичен, и на льду может воплотить задумку любого самого именитого хореографа,лишь,бы эта программа сама легла ему на душу, и ему было комфортно ее катать.

These users thanked the author Nat7 for the post:
Kudryavka (30 Apr 2012, 22:16)
Rating: 4.17%

Nat7

Postby Kudryavka » 30 Apr 2012, 21:56

"IF" Avdish returns, I will be worried about judge's estimate at world or Final (I mean the competition PChan Takahashi going). Because I heard some weeks ago ISU Judge Mieko Fujimori was saying about Bobrova/Soloviev's FD:

"The music was good. But their choreographer doesn't understand what is required of ISU technical committees. Their everything was like the Bolshoi ballet. Russia don't understand the demand of modern age. That style is old. Russia is left behind in another time."

...this is just a comment on Ice dance team. Still, I'm worried.

On the other hand I don't want to see the new adventure or gamble if Zhenya can't feel comfort with it. :du_ma_et:
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009
Kudryavka

Postby Дарина » 30 Apr 2012, 22:17

Nat7 wrote: Я всегда сразу вижу,что программу ставил Давид.

Правда? А я неоднократно сталкивалась с тем, что даже те люди, которые следят за выступлениями Плющенко с самого начала, не всегда знают, кто ему ставил те или иные программы.
Не так давно в каком-то блоге одна дама утверждала, что Авдыш ставил Жене "Асисяй"и вообще всё.

Хотелось бы надеяться, что это пробная встреча с Камерленго. И если его хореография подойдет Жене, они будут работать дальше. А если не подойдет, то Женя и его команда обратятся еще к другому хореографу.

Если бы они отказались от Камерленго, представляю, какие бы пошли разговоры! Плющенко не может работать с современными хореографами, не может адаптироваться к новым веяниям и т. д. :plush44: Вряд ли откажутся, ИМХО.
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."

These users thanked the author Дарина for the post:
Nat7 (30 Apr 2012, 23:12)

Дарина

Postby Nat7 » 30 Apr 2012, 22:33

Kudryavka wrote:"IF" Avdish returns, I will be worried about judge's estimate at world or Final (I mean the competition PChan Takahashi going). Because I heard some weeks ago ISU Judge Mieko Fujimori was saying about Bobrova/Soloviev's FD:

"The music was good. But their choreographer doesn't understand what is required of ISU technical committees. Their everything was like the Bolshoi ballet. Russia don't understand the demand of modern age. That style is old. Russia is left behind in another time."

On the other hand I don't want to see the new adventure or gamble if Zhenya can't feel comfort with it. :du_ma_et:

While there is not information, that the programs again be doing Avdysh.But time of work with Камерленго, only 4 hours. causes many questions and doubts .
All fans of Eugene want that the program was done by other choreographer.
Nat7

Postby lovplush » 30 Apr 2012, 22:50

Come on, why so worried. I guess these 4 hours are just used to get familar with each others ideas. If they are not decided on the music, the story yet, now it was still too early to design the real thing yet.
Plushenko Chinese Fans Club: http://www.plushycnfanclub.org/
lovplush

Postby Kudryavka » 30 Apr 2012, 22:51

Nat7 wrote:
Kudryavka wrote:"IF" Avdish returns, I will be worried about judge's estimate at world or Final (I mean the competition PChan Takahashi going). Because I heard some weeks ago ISU Judge Mieko Fujimori was saying about Bobrova/Soloviev's FD:

While there is not information, that the programs again be doing Avdysh.But time of work with Камерленго, only 4 hours. causes many questions and doubts .
All fans of Eugene want that the program was done by other choreographer.

Ah, yes, you are right. I see there's no information about Avdysh's return.))
It is just my prediction from the past works of Zhenya :)

As for "All fans of Evgeni".. I don't know it is "all". Maybe here are not few people who wait for Avdish's return. * I have to say this. I love Avdish works. Really. Still I say I wanted to see Zhenya + CoP friendly choreography. :du_ma_et:

These users thanked the author Kudryavka for the post:
Nat7 (30 Apr 2012, 23:20)

Kudryavka

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni