Женя и его семья, близкие друзья.. || His family and friends

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Женя и его окружение || Zhenya and his environment

Postby clairdelalune » 02 Dec 2010, 23:25

Дарина wrote:
clairdelalune wrote:I support Dimi 100%. It would be amazing to work with Tarasova but if he thinks he can´t do it, then he should pick Camerlengo, Dickson, Bourne or at least Morozov. If after Vancouver and after the Gran Prix competitions some of you still don´t understand the importance of a COP choreographer, there´s nothing more to say. :plush27:

Why are you crying? :-): Everybody understands the importance of choreography. But Tarasova - that's not a realistic or even good idea for Zhenya.
However may be the world went crazy and the new choreographer of Zhenya is Tarasova? :hi_hi_hi: Everything can happen :kli_ny: . :-):

We can't posibly know, I just wanted to show you how obsessed they are with transitions and choreography. I want ISU to use Plushy's videos as an example of good choreography and artistry, not Chan's, that's all! I don't care who is the choreographer, Tarasova, Morozov, Yagudin himself! :ze_le_ny: :-)
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby Дарина » 02 Dec 2010, 23:37

clairdelalune wrote:We can't posibly know, I just wanted to show you how obsessed they are with transitions and choreography. I want ISU to use Plushy's videos as an example of good choreography and artistry, not Chan's, that's all! I don't care who is the choreographer, Tarasova, Morozov, Yagudin himself! :ze_le_ny: :-)

They did everything to discredit him, to ruin his reputation. They used his videos as an example of bad technique. :sh_ok: Thanks to God, the next Olympics will be in Russia! That must help (along with a COP choreographer)

Yagudin himself

:sh_ок: :-)
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."
Дарина

Postby clairdelalune » 02 Dec 2010, 23:49

Дарина wrote:
clairdelalune wrote:We can't posibly know, I just wanted to show you how obsessed they are with transitions and choreography. I want ISU to use Plushy's videos as an example of good choreography and artistry, not Chan's, that's all! I don't care who is the choreographer, Tarasova, Morozov, Yagudin himself! :ze_le_ny: :-)

They did everything to discredit him, to ruin his reputation. They used his videos as an example of bad technique. :sh_ok: Thanks to God, the next Olympics will be in Russia! That must help (along with a COP choreographer)

Yagudin himself

:sh_ок: :-)

They are still doing it. Thay fill the forums with how bad his edges are, ho weak are his SS, etc, Evgeni needs somethink new to shut their mouth! :plush27:
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby Irisha2010 » 03 Dec 2010, 00:00

Кстати,Бриану нужен хороший психолог,а не хороший тренер и хореограф и тогда все будет отлично.
Irisha2010

Postby cekoni » 03 Dec 2010, 02:39

clairdelalune wrote:....
They are still doing it. Thay fill the forums with how bad his edges are, ho weak are his SS, etc, Evgeni needs somethink new to shut their mouth! :plush27:

I am afraid, that most people on these forums are too much blind and deaf to all, because of the hate according to all Russian - especially to Evgeni's! :plush44:
They not hate only Russians, who are weak, and do not win. :plush34:
Whatever Plushy do - they will find a reason for spitting. :ze_le_ny:

Try to read the forums only for information purposes, and "transmit" to us infos from there, :mi_ga_et: ... but do not trust them too much and dont be annoy because of them. :plush36: :plush39:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 03 Dec 2010, 02:54

... and now something nice :plush45: ... one of the possible reasons, why Johnny began to love Plushy and Russia - read which write in description of this video, and part from Johnny's journal from this time :plush33:

Johnny Weir in Australia -2001 Good Will Games:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bdckuwniDE

this is Johnny's first visit in Australia. And his first to skate with the best senior skaters.
SP Umbrellas of Cherbourg (Choreography by Yuri Sergeyev).

From Johnny's journal (Friday, September 14, 2001):
http://www.figureskatersonline.com/john ... tember.php

"... On a happier note, the Goodwill Games was a great experience for me. I got there on a Sunday, after an obscenely long trip, and started practice on Monday. I felt like such a baby being on practices with veterans Stojko and Weiss, and I realized how much time I have in this sport. Watching Plushenko and Yagudin was amazing. They're both so talented, and this Olympics will be a spectacular event....
The next day was the short program. I was so nervous but realized that I can only control me, nobody else, and it really helped me. I skated really well for me in the early season. Not everything was crisp and neat the way I like it, but I got through with the triple lutz/double toe, triple axel, and triple flip. I was pleased. The crowd was awesome. I got a huge ovation, and when my marks came up they booed. I felt so good. My mom also told me that Plushenko clapped for me, and as I was exiting the building, Alexei Mishin was humming my music. I started to feel welcome. HAHA On Friday I did my long program. It wasn't quite as good, to say the least. I was very nervous, and I let that get to me and had trouble on my jumps. But I came out tenth and didn't get last which I was worried about, and it was a very successful learning experience. Plushenko was amazing for this early in the season...."
cekoni
Administrator

Postby simona » 03 Dec 2010, 09:13

LOVELY ANECDOTE CEKONI!

ImageImageImageImageImage

simona

Postby clairdelalune » 03 Dec 2010, 11:17

Irisha2010 wrote:Кстати,Бриану нужен хороший психолог,а не хороший тренер и хореограф и тогда все будет отлично.

You´re right, he needs help but I´m afraid that this season judges don´t love him very much either! :plush44:

cekoni wrote:Try to read the forums only for information purposes, and "transmit" to us infos from there, :mi_ga_et: ... but do not trust them too much and dont be annoy because of them. :plush36: :plush39:

I don´t read them very often, but it would be enough to read them once and feel desgusted. :ze_le_ny:
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby cekoni » 03 Dec 2010, 20:15

clairdelalune wrote:...
I don´t read them very often, but it would be enough to read them once and feel desgusted. :ze_le_ny:

Yeah, I know that feeling, during my searching over internet :kli_ny: ... sometimes I think I'll explode of anger and sense of powerlessness :is_te_ri_ka: :v_i_k_i_n_g:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby lala630312 » 03 Dec 2010, 20:49

Who are they? And why do they hate so much? They hate his skating, personality, popularity, or the personality? Or all of these? :ze_le_ny: :plush43: :du_el: :v_i_k_i_n_g: :pa_la_ch:
lala630312

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni