Женя и его семья, близкие друзья.. || His family and friends

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Женя и его окружение || Zhenya and his environment

Postby clairdelalune » 28 Jun 2011, 09:32

What??????? I hope it´s a joke!!!! Mishin promissed that Plushy won´t skate to Evdin´s programs again. It would be a catastrophe for his image. :plush43: :kli_ny:
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby lala630312 » 28 Jun 2011, 12:19

clairdelalune wrote:
What??????? I hope it´s a joke!!!! Mishin promissed that Plushy won´t skate to Evdin´s programs again. It would be a catastrophe for his image. :plush43: :kli_ny:

Oh i don't think that this is catastrophe for his image. And we don't know Edvin composes for ex or for competition program. Edvin exactly said: Plushy come back for competition, Plushy wants to be a legend, and he composes the music for world championship :kli_ny: . Plushy can't break away from him. :-):
http://www.rtlklub.hu/most/22299_minden ... gfrissebb_
parts 3, from 15:30 .
lala630312

Postby clairdelalune » 28 Jun 2011, 12:32

lala630312 wrote:
clairdelalune wrote:

Oh i don't think that this is catastrophe for his image. And we don't know Edvin composes for ex or for competition program. Edvin exactly said: Plushy come back for competition, Plushy wants to be a legend, and he composes the music for world championship :kli_ny: . Plushy can't break away from him. :-):
http://www.rtlklub.hu/most/22299_minden ... gfrissebb_
parts 3, from 15:30 .

OMG!!! It sounds like he´ll compose for competition. :sh_ок: A lot of people were very excited to see Plushy´s programs, even people who aren´t his fans, I´ve read a lot of forums and everybody was happy that Plushy won´t skate to Edvin´s music anymore, but to something different. Where are the changes that Mishin and Evgeni promissed, the new image???? :-(
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby dimi » 28 Jun 2011, 13:54

:sh_ok: I m having a deja vue
dimi

Postby Kudryavka » 28 Jun 2011, 14:38

TBH I'm a little disappointed because I was excited to read what Mishin said. Though I like Edvin's music of course, maybe I just get a little tired of listening to only his violin crossover. Sorry Edvin, sorry Zhenya. But I've listened Edvin's song at the very least 535791249 times so far. (borrowed from dimi's expression. lol)

However, at the same time I'm actually relieved that Edvin continues to help Zhenya. Because it means that at least the quality of Plu's music can be kept at a certain level. Chin up clairdelalune, dimi. Look on the bright side of life :-)

dimi wrote::sh_ok: I m having a deja vue

Haha maybe we will see David tomorrow :hi_hi_hi:
Last edited by Kudryavka on 28 Jun 2011, 14:51, edited 1 time in total.
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009
Kudryavka

Postby lala630312 » 28 Jun 2011, 14:48

Kudryavka wrote:
TBH I'm a little disappointed because I was excited to read what Mishin said. Though I like Edvin's music of course, maybe I just get a little tired of listening to only his violin crossover. Sorry Edvin, sorry Zhenya. But I've listened Edvin's song at the very least 535791249 times so far. (borrowed from dimi's expression. lol)

I agree with you. :a_g_a:
lala630312

Postby clairdelalune » 28 Jun 2011, 14:51

Kudryavka wrote:
dimi wrote::sh_ok: I m having a deja vue

However, at the same time I'm actually relieved that Edvin continues to help Zhenya. Because it means that at least the quality of Plu's music can be kept at a certain level. Chin up clairdelalune, dimi. Look on the bright side of life :-)

Hope everybody understands that I don´t dislike Edvin or his songs,they are great. Plushy skated amazing programs to Edvin´s music in the past but enough is enough. :-( If he wants to be successful, Evgeni must change the music, the style, the choreographer,the costumes, everything. Ok, he can keep Mishin. :-)
I don´t understand, Evgeni doesn´t care about his poor knees, about his body, he is doing surgeries, sacrifices but he can´t do something very, very easy, like chosing a song which is not made by Marton?
Just like Beyonce and Dimi say it´s deja vu. :hi_hi_hi: I´m sorry, Krudy, but there isn´t a bright side to look on.

Kudryavka wrote:Haha maybe we will see David tomorrow :hi_hi_hi:

:plush44: :plush44: :plush44: :plush30: Don´t even joke about it!
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby noran » 28 Jun 2011, 15:17

lala630312 wrote: Edvin exactly said: Plushy come back for competition, Plushy wants to be a legend, and he composes the music for world championship

If Edvin composes music for one particular event it can't be for competition, only gala. Also don't you think it's a bit too late to start compose for this season? It's time to work on programs and music already should be in stock :-):
noran

Postby Kudryavka » 28 Jun 2011, 15:43

noran wrote:
lala630312 wrote: Edvin exactly said: Plushy come back for competition, Plushy wants to be a legend, and he composes the music for world championship

If Edvin composes music for one particular event it can't be for competition, only gala. Also don't you think it's a bit too late to start compose for this season? It's time to work on programs and music already should be in stock :-):

Pardon me for jumping in. If I remembered correctly Mishin said Evgeni has only EX program and SP music for now. LP - there is still only image. And he hasn't yet decided the main choreographer. (Maybe)
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009
Kudryavka

Postby noran » 28 Jun 2011, 15:56

oh, it's really sad to hear. What's wrong with his LP choreographed by Zhulin? Everybody loved it so much, why Zhenya changed his mind?
noran

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni