ДИСКУССИЯ по дисквалификации || DISSCUSION about SUSPENSION

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: НОВОСТИ по дисквалиф || NEWS about ISU SUSPENSION of ZHE

Postby Skyylar » 25 Sep 2010, 19:15

Ola_1 wrote:
Skyylar wrote:
clairdelalune wrote:They think they can increase FS popularity with skaters like Patrick Chan? :ze_le_ny:

Patrick Chan thinks so! It's those "envelope-pushing" spins of his, you know. :mi_ga_et: :-)

:hi_hi_hi: :ps_ih: PAtrick Chan? good joke!I remember his Vancouver's programmes and the unfair, rediculous judgement. He simply sucked, but because he is from Canada his final score was just great. IT's just crazy!
Anyway, if he thinks he can increase FS popularity, he better prepares himself for a huge disappointment, because Plushy is the only one who can do it! :plush32:

I still laugh whenever I think of some of the stuff Chan said after the Vancouver "Quad Controversy":
http://plush.freeforums.org/post2381.html#p2381

Yeah, I also thought his performance in Vancouver was bad. He is very young, but my personal opinion is that he is delusional if he believes he currently has more skills on the ice than Plushy, if he believes his career will be more stellar and noteworthy than Plushy's, and if he believes spins are the future of FS. He's full of bravado and sarcasm, but I think the truth is that it not only galls him that an almost thirty-year-old Plushenko can still kick his butt in a comp, it scares the hell out of him.

As much I appreciate and admire Weir's and Takahashi's talent, I think the day FS dies will be the day Plushenko retires. The ISU will allow him to compete again because as stupid as they have shown they can be, they aren't that stupid.
Skyylar

Re: ДИСКУССИЯ по дисквалификации || DISSCUSION about SUSPENS

Postby simona » 25 Sep 2010, 21:47

Skyylar wrote: :hi_hi_hi: :ps_ih: PAtrick Chan? good joke!I remember his Vancouver's programmes and the
unfair, rediculous judgement. He simply sucked, but because heis from Canada
his final score was just great. IT's just crazy! Anyway, if he thinks he can increase
FS popularity, he better prepares himself for a huge disappointment, because Plushy
is the only one who can do it!
:plush32:

Skyllar wrote:I still laugh whenever I think of some of the stuff Chan said after the Vancouver
"Quad Controversy": http://plush.freeforums.org/post2381.html#p2381 Yeah, I
also thought his performance in Vancouver was bad. He is very young, but my
personal opinion is that he is delusional if he believes he currently has more
skills on the ice than Plushy, if he believes his career will be more stellar and
noteworthy than Plushy's, and if he believes spins are the future of FS. He's
full of bravado and sarcasm, but I think the truth is that it not only galls him
that an almost thirty-year-old Plushenko can still kick his butt in a comp, it
scares the hell out of him. As much I appreciate and admire Weir's and
Takahashi's talent, I think the day FS dies will be the day Plushenko retires.
The ISU will allow him to compete again because as stupid as they have shown
they can be, they aren't that stupid.

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU SKYLLAR!

PLUSHENKO IS THE REAL DEFINITION OF FIGURE
SKATING! HE IS WHAT FIGURE SKATING IS ALL
ABOUT: SUBLIME SKATINGTECNIQUES ASWELL AS
SUBLIME PRESENTATION! FOR ME HE'S THE ONLY
ONE WHO HAS JUST GOT IT ALL! HE IS THE BEST
EVER! THE ISU + THE WHOLE ICE SKATINGWORLD
JUST CAN'T DO WITHOUT THE KING OF ICE!!!

ImageImageImageImageImage

simona

Postby Skyylar » 26 Sep 2010, 16:21

simona wrote:HE IS THE BEST EVER!

Without a doubt. :-):
Love the photo you posted, don't think I've seen it before. :plush32:
Skyylar

Re: НОВОСТИ по дисквалиф || NEWS about ISU SUSPENSION of ZHE

Postby clairdelalune » 26 Sep 2010, 19:28

Skyylar wrote: Yeah, I also thought his performance in Vancouver was bad. He is very young, but my personal opinion is that he is delusional if he believes he currently has more skills on the ice than Plushy, if he believes his career will be more stellar and noteworthy than Plushy's, and if he believes spins are the future of FS. He's full of bravado and sarcasm, but I think the truth is that it not only galls him that an almost thirty-year-old Plushenko can still kick his butt in a comp, it scares the hell out of him.

I am sorry but I can't agree. Chan is VERY talented. Maybe he is boring but technically he is very good, his spins are good, his skating skills are amazing. If his jumps become more consistent he will be unbeatable. It's wrong to underestimate him because he really is an worthy opponent.
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby Дарина » 26 Sep 2010, 20:35

clairdelalune wrote:I am sorry but I can't agree. Chan is VERY talented. Maybe he is boring but technically he is very good, his spins are good, his skating skills are amazing. If his jumps become more consistent he will be unbeatable. It's wrong to underestimate him because he really is an worthy opponent.

Chan is one of the most overestimated skaters. I hope he understands it well. Otherwise he has no reasons to improve his jumps)
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."
Дарина

Postby dimi » 26 Sep 2010, 20:47

Chan doenst have such good spins but has a very flexible ankle, he has extraordinary skating skills and deep edges and maybe the most flow and speed in his skate of all top skaters, he skates non stop, that we cant deny, he has a tone of talent. His jumps are inconsistent (although the quad he did in the summer was a beauty) and he is not my type of skater but we dont need to compare him with evgeni, they are different skaters that their strengths lay in different things, plus Evgeni is aready an accoplished legend skater and Chan is just a boy who starts his career, I see no comparisson. :mi_ga_et:
dimi

Postby maolmi » 27 Sep 2010, 01:41

dimi wrote:Chan doenst have such good spins but has a very flexible ankle, he has extraordinary skating skills and deep edges and maybe the most flow and speed in his skate of all top skaters, he skates non stop, that we cant deny, he has a tone of talent. His jumps are inconsistent (although the quad he did in the summer was a beauty) and he is not my type of skater but we dont need to compare him with evgeni, they are different skaters that their strengths lay in different things, plus Evgeni is aready an accoplished legend skater and Chan is just a boy who starts his career, I see no comparisson. :mi_ga_et:

Excuse me for my ignorance,but what deep edges mean ?
maolmi

Postby dimi » 27 Sep 2010, 02:12

it means how much the edges of his boot lean against the ice when he skates or in footwork..Kozuka also has great edges,deep edges need very good skating skills, evgeni has also very good edges.
dimi

Postby maolmi » 27 Sep 2010, 02:21

I see. Thanks.
maolmi

Postby Ola_1 » 27 Sep 2010, 02:29

Ok, i get it. Chan might be indeed talented in some ways, but just like one of u guys said, he simply deoesn't got IT. In FS, there has to be something special, a pinch of magic in the way skaters perform. We can mention many figure skaters whose skills are good, but do we really care about them? do we really feel their emotions and passion deep inside us when they're skating? do we cant prevent ourselves from crying the second they take their first step? :plush38: the answer is no... why? Well i guess the point is that to be a good, real figure skater you have to be...fated. You must have this special gift, treasure in every piece of your body, just like Zhenya has. There is nothing one can do about the lack of it. It's impossible to learn it, you just have to born with it. :plush32:
As for Johny Weir, I adore him in some ways, maybe he's not outstanding, but i believe he has a bright future ahaead of him :-): there're a lot of FS who are in the same position. it doesn't metter so much though, becuase just like Skyylar said, that the day Plushy retires will be the end of real, passionate FS... and I'm afraid there will be noone who could change it, bring it back to life when the true master goes away :plush27: :plush31:
Ola_1

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni