ДИСКУССИЯ по дисквалификации || DISSCUSION about SUSPENSION

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: ДИСКУССИЯ по дисквалификации Жени || ISU may SUSPEND ZHE

Postby cekoni » 29 Jun 2010, 10:46

kudryavka wrote:This article says he's banned for a year. If "a year" is true, I'm thankful for small mercies.

http://rt.com/Top_News/2010-06-29/plusc ... ating.html
The Council skating governing body ISU has banned Russian figure skater Evgeny Pluschenko from taking part in competition for one year.

I dont' believe to much to this Tv station - they are not "speciaist" for skating :du_ma_et:

---------------------

... and before that, I think yesterday to write "Medved's" on twiteer, that Plushy is Russian best "export item", and that they must be proud of him, and kept him weel and with "special" care.... something similar :plush35:
http://twitter.com/KremlinRussia
cekoni
Administrator

Postby Scarlett » 29 Jun 2010, 10:52

cekoni wrote:.. and before that, I think yesterday to write "Medved's" on twitee

не верю я, что кто-то там читает послания. Пишут наверняка тысячи людей, это надо целый день только твиттер читать.
http://translate.google.com/?hl=ru
Женя:" Очень хочется добра от людей, просто нереально хочется..."
Scarlett
Администратор

Postby Marisha-amber » 29 Jun 2010, 11:04

Scarlett wrote:Может поэтому пока и не пишут о сроках, так как есть время подать апеляцию и как-то урегулировать это? ( я наверное наивная, но у меня просто в гололве не укладывается этот беспредел :plush43: ).

У меня тоже. Это бред какой-то. Мне кажется его нарушение несоразмерно наказанию, просто Женя очень уж всем мешает - и нашим и не нашим:((( Но не может не быть какого-то выхода. Судя по тому как пишет Яна, они на что-то надеются, а ведь они знают и понимают ситуацию намного лучше нас.
Scarlett wrote:
cekoni wrote:.. and before that, I think yesterday to write "Medved's" on twitee

не верю я, что кто-то там читает послания. Пишут наверняка тысячи людей, это надо целый день только твиттер читать.

да кто-то несомненно читает, какой-нибудь медиа-менеджер... Но точно не сам Медведев))))
Marisha-amber

Postby christina.zhou » 29 Jun 2010, 11:42

I am Zhenya's Chinese fan. Many of us are now so angry with this unfair decision! What Zhenya said about quad and judging system really kicked the ass of ISU. He has such a great influence in figure skating and he is still so brilliant even if the whole situation in figure skating is so negative for him.The ISU is just aiming for stopping him from ever leading the male figure skating. Therefore there is no limit on how long he will be suspended from competition. This is way worse than the usual ban for one year. And this is one reason why I cannot accept this decision!!! I don't think this decision is fair for Zhenya just not attending the World Championship!!!!
christina.zhou

Postby Nyssa » 29 Jun 2010, 11:56

Scarlett wrote:

да кто-то несомненно читает, какой-нибудь медиа-менеджер... Но точно не сам Медведев))))

Мне кажется, что если писать Медведеву, то лучше послать ему письмо на его сайте (http://letters.kremlin.ru/). Там хоть он сам первым наверняка писем и не читает, но явно какой-нибудь его помошник читает, фиксирует и потом докладывает, особенно если писем придёт много на какую-то тему. А twitter - это всё-таки как-то несерьёзно для общения с президентом. Он там буквально только что зарегестрировался, и там может быть вообще никто толком не фиксирует, кто о чём пишет и с какой частотой.

I think if someone wants to contact President Medvedev, it's better to send him a letter on his website (http://eng.letters.kremlin.ru/). He probably doesn't read all letters personally, but someone monitors the mail coming in there, takes note on it, and reports about it to Medvedev later, especially if there's a lot of mail on a particular topic. I think twitter account is not serious enough for contacting the President. He only registered there very recently, and there may not be anyone monitoring on a good level all the content coming into his account there.
Nyssa

Re: ДИСКУССИЯ по дисквалификации || DISSCUSION about SUSPENS

Postby Skyylar » 29 Jun 2010, 12:46

Sounds like a bunch of major BS from the ISU and a very bitter Pissiev.

The ISU has proven itself several times to be nothing more than a relic, IMHO. I've seen enough of their decisions, actions, and rules to believe they are just bureaucrats with a fancy title and too much power. They are an institution in every negative sense of the word.

Neither are even worthy enough to kiss The King's perfect, royal backside. Fook 'em.
Skyylar

Re: НОВОСТИ по дисквалиф || ISU SUSPEND ZHENYA from COMPETIT

Postby Ola_1 » 29 Jun 2010, 13:17

I'm shocked :plush43: :ze_le_ny: After reading all those articles and everything i still cant believe that this's really happening. This is rediculous! how the man who is the most talented, the most iconic skater of all time can be treated like that?! I mean, seriously, because of what he has been doing for his country for so many years now, how this kind of situation could ever take place? I do hope something will be done in this case. He has 21days to write to them and appeal so hopefully he will do it and they will change their mind.... We have to believe that it's gonna be like this :ny_tik:
Ola_1

Postby dimi » 29 Jun 2010, 13:23

WEll done ISU fooking up your BIGGEST STAR, morons :ze_le_ny:

Skyylar wrote:
Neither are even worthy enough to kiss The King's perfect, royal backside. Fook 'em.

:-) :hi_hi_hi: ;;-)))
dimi

Postby Irisha2010 » 29 Jun 2010, 13:30

Питер будет воевать за Женю.
Irisha2010

Postby Irisha2010 » 29 Jun 2010, 13:38

Хочется сказать спасибо Олегу Нилову и Питерской федерации.
Irisha2010

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni