ДИСКУССИЯ по дисквалификации || DISSCUSION about SUSPENSION

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: ISU may SUSPEND ZHENYA - DISCUSSION

Postby douhua0217 » 29 Jun 2010, 07:20

Eislauffan ON FUS SAID:

In a way, Plushenko had it coming, but the shows took place after Worlds, so they were not a rival event to the ISU World Championships. If Plushenko appeals the ISU's decision (and when I spoke to him at the show in Germany end of April he said he would in case he is banned) it will be interesting what comes out of it. How much can an international federation control their athletes, especially outside competition time? Also, Plushenko and Mishin both talked in interviews about how he couldn't do the quad because of his injury problems, but it would have made no sense for him to compete at Worlds without the quad.

http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showpos ... tcount=136
любовь Женя от Китая/中国!
douhua0217

Re: ISU may SUSPEND ZHENYA from COMPETITION for 2 YEAR!

Postby 花滑之神普皇无双 » 29 Jun 2010, 07:24

Don't tell me how the figure skaters will be treated has no relationship with their nationality!
花滑之神普皇无双

Postby square » 29 Jun 2010, 08:06

As far as we considered, this news is ISU's revenge to Plushenko. In Vancouver Olympic Games, ISU was humiliated and critisized (by its judging system). Furthermore, the seating rate in Turino World Championship was relatively low compared with the popularity of Plushenko's KOI.
We would like to know is there anything we could do for Plushenko? How can we help him besides complaining? We cannot just sit there doing nothing waiting for this intolerable organisation's final decision!
Welcome to Plushy's Chinese fan club:
http://tieba.baidu.com/plushenko
square

Postby KYO » 29 Jun 2010, 08:14

Yes, this is toally unacceptable.
And I want to know this suspention is limited just 2 years or not.

For just 2 years, I can bear that, I can wait him. But If, the suspention is permanent..... OMG.
KYO

Re: ISU may SUSPEND ZHENYA - DISCUSSION

Postby Nyssa » 29 Jun 2010, 08:57

I don't think the suspension is two years. The suspension doesn't have a time limit. I read the letter that was sent to Plushenko. There's no specific time described. If there's evidence of something different than what I am saying, please share a link to the article or website, where it says that.

Yana wrote in her twitter that they are going to try to get Plushenko reinstated in ISU competitions again. Let's hope they can do it soon!
Nyssa

Re: ДИСКУССИЯ по дисквалификации Жени || ISU may SUSPEND ZHE

Postby Kudryavka » 29 Jun 2010, 10:00

Yes, "2 years " was just guessed by fans (I don't know who wrote it first).

Someone was suspended by doping for 2 years. And Lutai was suspended for a year. So, she guessed that even if Evgeni will be suspended, the period of suspension won't become more than 2 years :du_ma_et:
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009
Kudryavka

Postby cekoni » 29 Jun 2010, 10:17

kudryavka wrote:Yes, "2 years " was just guessed by fans (I don't know who wrote it first).

Someone was suspended by doping for 2 years. And Lutai was suspended for a year. So, she guessed that even if Evgeni will be suspended, the period of suspension won't become more than 2 years :du_ma_et:

... and Yana write that his "fault" is the less violations than doping.... :du_ma_et:

:plush35: :ny_tik:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby Scarlett » 29 Jun 2010, 10:25

спасибо Яне, что написала нам.
Женя борись обязательно, подай пожалуйста аппеляцию (неужели он сам это должен делать? Федерация что теперь руки умыла?) Не ради кого-то, ради нас, твоих поклонников!
Может поэтому пока и не пишут о сроках, так как есть время подать апеляцию и как-то урегулировать это? ( я наверное наивная, но у меня просто в гололве не укладывается этот беспредел :plush43: ).
http://translate.google.com/?hl=ru
Женя:" Очень хочется добра от людей, просто нереально хочется..."
Scarlett
Администратор

Postby Kudryavka » 29 Jun 2010, 10:27

This article says he's banned for a year. If "a year" is true, I'm thankful for small mercies.

http://rt.com/Top_News/2010-06-29/plusc ... ating.html
The Council skating governing body ISU has banned Russian figure skater Evgeny Pluschenko from taking part in competition for one year.
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009
Kudryavka

Postby Scarlett » 29 Jun 2010, 10:30

kudryavka wrote:for one year.

интересно, это правда? Если на год, то еще не так страшно. Не считая конечно бессмыслицы этой ситуации и ужасности.
http://translate.google.com/?hl=ru
Женя:" Очень хочется добра от людей, просто нереально хочется..."
Scarlett
Администратор

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni