Другие интересные новости || Other interesting news

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Другие интересные новости || Other interesting news

Postby cekoni » 19 Nov 2013, 23:41

whitebamboo wrote:
Вера wrote:Вопрос о запасном фигуристе на ОИ принципиально решен - Писеев
http://sochi2014.rsport.ru/sochi2014_fi ... 42252.html
"Таким образом, мы сможем после командных соревнований выставить запасного фигуриста в личном турнире", - добавил гендиректор ФФККР.

I am a little confused about this proposal, since the google translate is not so clear...So the "spare skater" will skate the team or the individual event? As I understand it, Lakernik said that there was a proposal that if the single entry is injured or sick during the team event and cannot continue, then an alternate skater can skate the rest. Is this the same proposal? Or are they so bent on pushing Kovtun to Sochi, that they're going to let him take Evgeni's place in either the team or individual event, even if Evgeni is able and willing to do both?

You're right - Lekernik was very accurate, but it is possible that Piseev talking about the same - it's always possible to declare that some skater is "injured" (during, after Team Event)....
Now it's just a question of: what Piseev (federation) wants, what TAT wants... and what PLUSHY WANTS?! :plush34:
----------

By me, there already started campaign for Kovtun (by TAT) - here are "casual open conversations" of some journalists which write in russian media, and obviously - "work for TAT" (about David i already wrote you here)....
When you read this - remember that they are Plushy's haters, and by me: this is just their "wishes" (that is, TAT campaign for Kovtun) - Plushy ONLY in SP on Team event!: :st_op:

https://twitter.com/David_Nowak1/status ... 5789139969

David Nowak ‏@David_Nowak1:
That Plushenko-Kovtun story here. Could Plushenko's biggest battle be in just getting to Sochi? http://en.rsport.ru/other_sports/201311 ... 75091.html

James Ellingworth ‏@jellingworth:
@David_Nowak1 How on earth did he score 263 in Riga? That would mean he was better than when he won 2012 European champs.

@jellingworth Indeed...

Andrey Simonenko ‏@cyclone_74:
@David_Nowak1 @jellingworth guys, the latest rumour is: the substitution after team event will be allowed. So Plush goes to team event...

@David_Nowak1 @jellingworth ...gets his medal (90% it's gold or silver) and then Max replaces him in the individual event.

David Nowak ‏@David_Nowak1 3h
.@cyclone_74 @jellingworth Then Plushenko withdraws from Europeans?

@David_Nowak1 @jellingworth in fact, he probably will miss BOTH Nationals and Europeans and still be the choice for team event :)

@David_Nowak1 @jellingworth because there is no word in the Russian Olympic criteria this season that somebody needs to win nationals.

@David_Nowak1 @jellingworth the decision who goes to Sochi will base solely on expert council (see http://www.olympic.ru )

@cyclone_74 @jellingworth Are you suggesting that Plushenko will not compete at the singles in Sochi?

James Ellingworth ‏@jellingworth:
@cyclone_74 @David_Nowak1 Team event is pretty much a straight fight between Russia and Canada, right? Only countries strong in all events.

@David_Nowak1 @jellingworth he will be allowed to skip Nationals if he wants to. Without any harm to his chances getting to the Olympic team

@jellingworth @David_Nowak1 right, it's Russia vs Canada, so he only needs to do the short program, and then Kovtun does the rest.

@cyclone_74 @jellingworth Well Andrukh, you were spot-on with your other predictions. What a shame it would be if Plush pulls out of singles

@David_Nowak1 @jellingworth sorry, misunderstood this question. Yes, he will skip singles if IOC will allow substitution after team event.
@David_Nowak1 @jellingworth and looks like IOC already made this decision.

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 2):
lala630312 (20 Nov 2013, 00:13) • whitebamboo (19 Nov 2013, 23:54)
Rating: 8.33%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby whitebamboo » 20 Nov 2013, 00:06

cekoni wrote:
You're right - Lekernik was very accurate, but it is possible that Piseev talking about the same - it's always possible to declare that some skater is "injured"....
Now it's just a question of: what Piseev (federation) wants, what TAT wants... and what PLUSHY WANTS?! :plush34:
----------

By me, there already started campaign for Kovtun (by TAT) - here are "casual open conversations" of some journalists which write in russian media, and obviously - "work for TAT" (about David i already wrote you here)....
When you read this - remember that they are Plushy's haters, and by me: this is just their "wishes" (that is, TAT campaign for Kovtun) - Plushy ONLY in SP on Team event!: :st_op:

Wow. Just wow. :plush43: :plush43: :plush43: :plush43:

I know these are just haters' fantasies, but it's pretty incredible to me that they would dare to circulate these suggestions of robbing Evgeni of his chances to compete at Sochi!, just like that!

I don't know...I suppose we will have to wait to see exactly what the proposal says. But if this kind of thing really becomes a blatant "campaign", then I am wondering if Evgeni and Mishin will need to speak up for themselves, too, and expose them.

I just can't believe it. Evgeni is fighting so hard to get to Sochi, it's not only for himself but also for his country. So now in addition to fighting against his injuries and age, he also has to fight against people like these? ?!!

P. S. And Nowak's false "it would be a shame"...Disgusting!!
Last edited by whitebamboo on 20 Nov 2013, 00:12, edited 1 time in total.

These users thanked the author whitebamboo for the post (total 4):
Kokito (20 Nov 2013, 02:38) • Дарина (20 Nov 2013, 00:21) • cekoni (20 Nov 2013, 00:14) • lala630312 (20 Nov 2013, 00:13)
Rating: 16.67%

whitebamboo

Postby cekoni » 20 Nov 2013, 00:10

Anyway, i answered to them: :)-(:

@cyclone_74 @David_Nowak1 @jellingworth
it's really funny, how your wishes you're trying to turn into rumors! LOL
Why do you think that Plushy would be satisfied with only one medal at the Oly?! :D

--------------------

If there has ANY truth - here are my "scenario": :mi_ga_et:
- Plushy will compete at RN/Euro
- Kovtun will compete at SP Team Event (he/TAT will get medal)... all after will skate Plushy! :plush41:

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post:
lala630312 (20 Nov 2013, 00:29)
Rating: 4.17%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby whitebamboo » 20 Nov 2013, 00:18

cekoni wrote:Anyway, i answered to them: :)-(:

@cyclone_74 @David_Nowak1 @jellingworth
it's really funny, how your wishes you're trying to turn into rumors! LOL
Why do you think that Plushy would be satisfied with only one medal at the Oly?! :D

--------------------

If there has ANY truth - here are my "scenario": :mi_ga_et:
- Plushy will compete at RN/Euro
- Kovtun will compete at SP Team Event (he/TAT will got medal)... all after will skate Plushy! :plush41:

Except that they will have to make Kovtun the actual Russian entry, and Evgeni the alternate, in order to do that. For it to legitimately happen, Kovtun will have to beat Evgeni in RN. And if there is some "deal" made--frankly, at this point I don't trust them to "yield" to Evgeni after the team SP. (In addition, personally I just don't think there should be these kinds of "deals". It's going to be a big scandal.)

But in any case, I just don't think it's appropriate for these Russian "journalists" to be saying these things at all!
Last edited by whitebamboo on 20 Nov 2013, 00:21, edited 1 time in total.
whitebamboo

Postby Дарина » 20 Nov 2013, 00:19

cekoni wrote:When you read this - remember that they are Plushy's haters, and by me: this is just their "wishes" (that is, TAT campaign for Kovtun) - Plushy ONLY in SP on Team event!: :st_op:

перевод беседы из твиттера, если кому интересно :nez-nayu:

Андрей Симоненко:
Последний слух, что замена после командных соревнований будет разрешена. Так что Плющенко едет на командные получать свою медаль (90% золото или серебро), и потом Макс заменит его на индивидуальных соревнованиях.
Давид Новак:
Тогда Плющенко снимется с ЧЕ?
Андрей Симоненко:
Фактически, он, возможно, пропустит и ЧР, и ЧЕ и тем не менее попадёт в сборную :), потому что в российских олимпийских критериях в этом сезоне ни слова о том, что кто-то должен выиграть ЧР. Решение по поводу того, кто едет в Сочи, будет принято экспертным советом (см. http://www.olympic.ru )
Давид Новак:
Ты думаешь, Плющенко в Сочи не будет участвовать в индивидуальных соревнованиях?
……
Андрей Симоненко:
Ему разрешат пропустить ЧР, если захочет. Без всякого ущерба для попадания в олимпийскую команду.
[Командные соревнования] – главным образом, между Россией и Канадой, так что ему нужно только выступить в КП, а Ковтун сделает остальное.
Давид Новак:
Ты был точен в своих других предсказаниях. Какая досада, если Плющенко снимется с индивидуальных соревнований.
Андрей Симоненко:
… Да, он снимется, если МОК разрешит замену после командных. И похоже, МОК уже принял такое решение.
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."

These users thanked the author Дарина for the post (total 2):
Грин (20 Nov 2013, 21:05) • cekoni (20 Nov 2013, 00:48)
Rating: 8.33%

Дарина

Postby lovplush » 20 Nov 2013, 00:23

This is just bullshit. Let us face it, Kovtun is no 15 years old Plush who was among the best yet to shock the world. Kovtun might be a good skater but he is no way a medal contender. He would be lucky to get into top 10.
Plushenko Chinese Fans Club: http://www.plushycnfanclub.org/

These users thanked the author lovplush for the post (total 3):
Kokito (20 Nov 2013, 02:54) • lala630312 (20 Nov 2013, 00:29) • whitebamboo (20 Nov 2013, 00:24)
Rating: 12.5%

lovplush

Postby cekoni » 20 Nov 2013, 00:28

whitebamboo wrote:...
P. S. And Nowak's false "it would be a shame"...Disgusting!!

Do you understand me now, why i was so upset before? ... I am already so versed, that I can smell the haters and the campaign in its infancy :plush34:

whitebamboo wrote:...
But in any case, I just don't think it's appropriate for these Russian "journalists" to be saying these things at all!

As you remember, when I wrote to David that it's not nice that some russian agency write untruths and misleading informations on their own athletes who should represent Russia at home Olympics... he replied me that they are "News agency", not a PR agency :ze_le_ny:

Anyway, look alone, what they are/was....

David Nowak @David_Nowak1
Head of RIA Novosti's English sports wire, R-Sport. Former AP Moscow correspondent

James Ellingworth @jellingworth
Sports correspondent for RIA Novosti/R-Sport in Moscow. Columnist for Moscow News and others

Andrey Simonenko @cyclone_74
Спортивный журналист....
Moscow · rsport.ru/blog_simonenko/

------------

P.S... RIA Novosti are "official news agency" of Sochi Olympics :plush34:

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post:
whitebamboo (20 Nov 2013, 00:32)
Rating: 4.17%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 20 Nov 2013, 00:31

lovplush wrote:This is just bullshit. Let us face it, Kovtun is no 15 years old Plush who was among the best yet to shock the world. Kovtun might be a good skater but he is no way a medal contender. He would be lucky to get into top 10.

You underestimate what influence, pressure the media, rumors and money... can do in Russia :plush35:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby lala630312 » 20 Nov 2013, 00:34

Ok,Ok, girls but If Plushy will beat Kovtun in Rus Nat and ECH, I don't think they will send Kovtun. Or am I naive?
lala630312

Postby cekoni » 20 Nov 2013, 00:42

lala630312 wrote:Ok,Ok, girls but If Plushy will beat Kovtun in Rus Nat and ECH, I don't think they will send Kovtun. Or am I naive?

They can force Plushy to withdraw after SP Team Event... "because of injury" :plush29:
cekoni
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni