Postby simona » 30 May 2012, 04:50

Image SUPER PLUSH PICS CEKONI!

ImageImageImageImageImage

simona

Re: Другие интересные новости || Other interesting news

Postby cekoni » 31 May 2012, 17:18

http://www.volgograd.kp.ru/daily/25891/2851656/

В Волгограде олимпийских чемпионов по фигурному катанию снова посадили в лужу

Несмотря на то, что билеты на ледовое шоу Ильи Авербуха доходили в цене до четырех тысяч рублей, желающих посмотреть на олимпийских чемпионов было очень много. На трибунах Дворца спорта практически не было свободных мест. Звезды фигурного катания привезли свои лучшие номера. Однако пируэты на льду в этот вечер не удавались. И вовсе не потому, что спортсмены ленились и не хотели порадовать зрителя. Старались они изо всех сил. Причина банальная – в Волгограде совсем туго со спортивной инфраструктурой.

Так как Ледовых дворцов у нас нет, лед залили на арене Дворца спорта. Но технологии подкачали: как и в прошлый приезд команды Авербуха лед начал таять уже в самом начале выступления. Вместо показательных прыжков спортсменам пришлось объезжать лужи.

- Обидно осознавать, что в городе, который подарил нам олимпийских чемпионов – фигуристов Евгения Плющенко и Максима Маринина - совершенно разрушена спортивная инфраструктура. И что в этом великом городе нам приходится кататься в лужах, - говорит Алексей Ягудин. – Мы пока еще фигурное катание, а не сборная по плаванию. Хотя в следующий наш приезд обязательно возьмем с собой купальные костюмы....

- До Сочи-2014 еще два года, но уже можно делать какие-то прогнозы. Как вы считаете, сборная России порадует медалями?
- Алексей Тихонов: - Надеюсь, что успехи будут и в парном катании, и у девочек-одиночниц. Есть талантливые спортсменки, но не знаешь, как они будут кататься через два года. Пока что самое проблемное у нас мужское одиночное катание. Если Женя Плющенко не будет участвовать, медалей у нас не будет. В танцах на льду у нас тоже пока лучшее место – пятое. И пока я не вижу, чем они будут бороться за медали – они не догоняют лидеров – канадскую пару. Будет хорошо, если мы поборемся за бронзу здесь. В парах можем за золото побороться, в женском катании – за тройку. Главное, чтобы достроили еще те Олимпийские объекты, которые грозились построить в Сочи....

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 3):
simona (01 Jun 2012, 08:54) • lala630312 (31 May 2012, 22:53) • lovplush (31 May 2012, 18:21)
Rating: 12.5%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 03 Jun 2012, 01:39

Maybe Plushy today really went from Moscow to St. Petersburg... :mi_ga_et:

23m ago
https://twitter.com/andrey0705/status/2 ... 9557947393

сегодня встретил плющенко в аэропорту. Даже поговорили: -молодой человек вы в СПб? -Да. -Проходите))

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 3):
Kudryavka (06 Jun 2012, 21:25) • Виктория (03 Jun 2012, 18:07) • lala630312 (03 Jun 2012, 10:43)

cekoni
Administrator

Postby Kudryavka » 06 Jun 2012, 21:25

So funny, interesting :-) i love him)) :ta_n_cor:

----
Interview with Weir `Deep down I'm an old Russian Lady'

by Slava Malamud
6 June 2012

SM: What if you don't care about the winning and the competition anymore?
JW: I never really cared at the first place. I'm not like Pluschenko, who fights for his life on every competition. Perhaps because he is a Russian and I'm an American and we don't have to, unlike you, Russians to fight and suffer for everything.

A shower for me, a platinum gold to Pluschenko.

SM: If the judging wasn't biased in what place would you finish in the 2010 Olympics?
JW: Wow... you know how long it took me to watch the other's skates? I was heartbroken after Vancouver. ...... After 7-8 months I calmed down enough to watch the skating. I think I should had finished 3rd in Vancouver.
SM: It seemed you were less disappointed than Pluschenko.
JW: You bet.
SM: How did you take his reaction - that he deserved a platinum medal etc?
JW: Figure skating takes your whole life. Pluschneko rested for 3 years after Torino and if he came back it was probably not for the silver, right? So if it's the only thing you aim for, the only thing you wake up thinking in the morning and you don't get it... anyone would be upset.
I'm actually much closer to Evgeny than to Evan Lysacek and I cheer for him. Of course as far as the USA PR goes he did some damage. But everyone deals with the disappointments in their own way.
Galina (Zmievskaya) after I had finished 6th went to McDonalds and eat chips. To do something like that she has to be really depressed. I went crying in the shower. Evgeny spoke about a platinum medal. ("he spoke"??? :du_ma_et: ) Everyone and whatever calms them down.

SM: So now you are back to figure skating. Do you think your odds are higher? The judges became more liberal?
JW: I thinks so. I hope so. If not -well, hey ho. By the way, the federation treats me better than ever. Guess they realize I'm the only one who can keep the figure skating popular in the USA. Evan won the Olympics but no one has a clue who is he. Yes. I can make our sport popular again.. (poor Evan :plush36: )

SM: Do you think you might make the judges like you?
JW: It's going to be hard. It's hard to Pluschenko, but he came back. I'm not nearly as popular as Zhenya in Russia. Though I have nothing to complain - I am loved and appreciated in the USA overall, the federation knows it and needs me.

MS: The favourite Russian athlete?
JW: Evgeny Pluschenko
:plush1: , Irina Slutskaya, the gymnast Sveltlana Khorkina. I adore her, she is a diva.

--------
Here is a whole interview. viewtopic.php?f=4&p=70251#p70260

Original source http://winter.sport-express.ru/figuresk ... ews/22365/
Translated one http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showpos ... ostcount=1
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009

These users thanked the author Kudryavka for the post (total 3):
lovplush (07 Jun 2012, 09:45) • simona (07 Jun 2012, 05:41) • cekoni (07 Jun 2012, 02:37)

Kudryavka

Postby cekoni » 07 Jun 2012, 02:54

Kudryavka wrote:... I'm an American and we don't have to, unlike you, Russians to fight and suffer for everything.
... Evan won the Olympics but no one has a clue who is he. Yes. I can make our sport popular again.. (poor Evan :plush36: )

:du_el: :-)
Why poor Evan? :sh_ок: He got more than he ever could have dreamed! :plush43: :plush29: ... I will never get over Vancouver :plush27:

Kudryavka wrote:...
Evgeny spoke about a platinum medal. ("he spoke"??? :du_ma_et: )

Well, Yana told that expression to russian media, they then started to endlessly repeat it :kli_ny: ... Plushy only in one interview said this (still in Vancouver, asked by one russian reporter): "Yes, that's my wife said" :plush34:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby simona » 07 Jun 2012, 07:47

ImageYeah Kudry. Johnny always so adorably & simply Johnny!

Kudryavka wrote:So funny, interesting :-) i love him)) :ta_n_cor:
----Interview with Weir `Deep down I'm an old Russian Lady'

ImageImageImageImageImage

These users thanked the author simona for the post:
Kudryavka (07 Jun 2012, 16:52)
Rating: 4.17%

simona

Postby Kudryavka » 07 Jun 2012, 16:51

letsy posted better translation from ontd_skating :plush40:

Johnny Weir interview: I'm an old Russian woman
http://www.evgeni-plushenko.com/forum/v ... 251#p70291
:plush25:

cekoni wrote:
Kudryavka wrote:Evan won the Olympics but no one has a clue who is he. Yes. I can make our sport popular again.. (poor Evan :plush36: )

:du_el: :-)
Why poor Evan? :sh_ок:

I'm Buddhist and love compassion :an_gel: :-) I don't dislike Evan :a_g_a:

cekoni wrote:
Kudryavka wrote:Evgeny spoke about a platinum medal. ("he spoke"??? :du_ma_et: )

Well, Yana told that expression to russian media, they then started to endlessly repeat it :kli_ny: ... Plushy only in one interview said this (still in Vancouver, asked by one russian reporter): "Yes, that's my wife said" :plush34:

:ny_tik:
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009
Kudryavka

Postby Таня » 10 Jun 2012, 20:10

Новрусти жгут :-)
Адвокат меняет состав сборной за час до Euro-2012
Состав сборной России на Евро-2012:
Бахтияр Ахмедов, Евгений Плющенко, Алексей Емелин, Илья Никулин, Павел Дацюк, Барсаг Кесаев, Анзор Уришев, Елена Исинбаева, Александр Овечкин, Федор Емельяненко, Мария Шарапова.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhNLscMK9I
Евгений Плющенко: "Спорт - это моя жизнь. Спортивные достижения во славу России - это моя религия. Для меня это не просто слова, это суть всего, что я делал и делаю в спорте."

These users thanked the author Таня for the post (total 2):
Виктория (11 Jun 2012, 23:57) • Ирина (10 Jun 2012, 20:41)
Rating: 8.33%

Таня

Postby dustman » 13 Jun 2012, 19:05

Hi Russian girls, I have a question :ro_za:
What is this poster? What event? :plush38:

http://vk.com/wall6582911_2337
Alexandr Semyonov
На дворцовой))) моя фотка над Плющенко)))

I want this poster :-)

These users thanked the author dustman for the post (total 3):
Виктория (15 Jun 2012, 14:55) • cekoni (14 Jun 2012, 14:56) • Ирина (13 Jun 2012, 19:11)

dustman

Postby Ирина » 13 Jun 2012, 19:13

dustman wrote:Hi Russian girls, I have a question :ro_za:
What is this poster? What event? :plush38:

:plush38: наверно вчерашний концерт на Дворцовой площади в Санкт-Петербурге,посвященный Дню России.
..."Российский фигурист Евгений Плющенко добился уникального достижения. Он выступил на четвертых Олимпийских играх - и выиграл четвертую медаль,став двукратным олимпийским чемпионом! "...
Ирина
Администратор

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni