Женя и его тренер А.Н.Мишин || Evgeni and his coach Mishin

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Женя и его тренер А.Н.Мишин || Evgeni and his coach Mish

Postby Kudryavka » 12 Apr 2012, 13:13

maolmi wrote:«На олимпийский пьедестал нельзя заплыть в теплом сладком молоке»
Заслуженный тренер Алексей Мишин — о провале Гачинского, намерениях Плющенко и о происходящем в фигурном катании

Thank you :plush40:

— На следующий чемпионат мира завоевывать путевки в Сочи-2014 поедет Евгений Плющенко?
— Только серьезный форс-мажор может остановить его стремление.

He talked around basically Plushy will go to Worlds next season? :du_ma_et:
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009
Kudryavka

Postby cekoni » 12 Apr 2012, 15:10

Kudryavka wrote:....
— На следующий чемпионат мира завоевывать путевки в Сочи-2014 поедет Евгений Плющенко?
— Только серьезный форс-мажор может остановить его стремление.

He talked around basically Plushy will go to Worlds next season? :du_ma_et:

By Mishin - if will be necessary to go to Worlds, to be gone to Sochi - Plushy will definitely go there :a_g_a:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby Kudryavka » 12 Apr 2012, 16:26

Sorry but I couldn't understand
if will be necessary to go to Worlds, to be gone to Sochi

Is this also Mishin's remark? Or, you explained about the question???

By the way happy birthday! Thank you always!! You work everyday even on your birthday!! Amazing powerful admin)) Thank you so much :)
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009
Kudryavka

Postby cekoni » 12 Apr 2012, 16:38

Kudryavka wrote:Sorry but I couldn't understand
if will be necessary to go to Worlds, to be gone to Sochi

Is this also Mishin's remark? Or, you explained about the question???

My explanation - question was about "passport" for Sochi :mi_ga_et:

Kudryavka wrote:By the way happy birthday! Thank you always!! You work everyday even on your birthday!! Amazing powerful admin)) Thank you so much :)

You are welcome - but Plushy is always my "celebration" :a_g_a: :son-ce:
(... and I am at work right now :hi_hi_hi: )
cekoni
Administrator

Postby karnelove » 12 Apr 2012, 17:34

clairdelalune wrote:
Дарина wrote:
karnelove » 45 минут назад
I think Russia should obey their usual selection policies.

I think Evgeni will compete in Chanada no matter what :plush34: . Russia needs 2 or 3 spots for Sochi. Even if Evgeni misses the podium :plush44: , he for sure will be in top 10, so Russia will have 2 spots. Artur is less likely to be able to guarantee such result.

Yes!!!! Artur may have a great season next year, but Evgeni has more chances to make the podium or top 10, IMHO. It would be embarassing for Russia to have only 2 spots for Sochi, one of them because it's the host country. :plush30: Russian FS Federation won't allow that.

I agree that Plushy would definitely score a top 10 thus ensuring two spots. But it would be very strange if Artur won everything next season and then didn't get to go to Worlds. That I think would be more damaging to his confidence than another bad result. :plush36:

I think Plushy would at least do Nationals. He likes doing Nationals and besides, even for the King it would be bad to go straight into Worlds "cold". So they can fight it out there. plush48

But on the flip side, the judges/ISU would be less inclined to hurt Artur's marks than they would Plushy's marks. :ne_vi_del:

I think no matter which way you look at it, someone loses :ne_vi_del:

GO PLUSHY! GO ARTUR! plush48
karnelove

Postby Дарина » 12 Apr 2012, 18:02

karnelove wrote:I agree that Plushy would definitely score a top 10 thus ensuring two spots. But it would be very strange if Artur won everything next season and then didn't get to go to Worlds. That I think would be more damaging to his confidence than another bad result. :plush36:

But if Artur fails to provide two sports for Oly, he won't go to Sochi. That would be a real disaster for him!
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."

These users thanked the author Дарина for the post (total 2):
lala630312 (12 Apr 2012, 19:15) • cekoni (12 Apr 2012, 18:09)
Rating: 8.33%

Дарина

Postby cekoni » 12 Apr 2012, 18:07

karnelove wrote:... But it would be very strange if Artur won everything next season and then didn't get to go to Worlds. That I think would be more damaging to his confidence than another bad result. :plush36:

I think Plushy would at least do Nationals....

By Plushy, he will compete next season much more - on Russians smaller Cup's. 2-3 GP, maybe and GPF, RN, Euro, Worlds... :mi_ga_et:

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post:
lala630312 (12 Apr 2012, 19:14)
Rating: 4.17%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby Kudryavka » 18 Apr 2012, 05:25

These users thanked the author Kudryavka for the post (total 2):
lala630312 (18 Apr 2012, 16:25) • cekoni (18 Apr 2012, 06:49)
Rating: 8.33%

Kudryavka

Postby lovplush » 18 Apr 2012, 15:47

karnelove wrote:
I agree that Plushy would definitely score a top 10 thus ensuring two spots. But it would be very strange if Artur won everything next season and then didn't get to go to Worlds. That I think would be more damaging to his confidence than another bad result. :plush36:

I think Plushy would at least do Nationals. He likes doing Nationals and besides, even for the King it would be bad to go straight into Worlds "cold". So they can fight it out there. plush48

But on the flip side, the judges/ISU would be less inclined to hurt Artur's marks than they would Plushy's marks. :ne_vi_del:

First of all, unless Artur improved quite a bit, I seriously do not see him winning everything. He is no doubt a very good skater, but not yet a great one. Secondly, Plushy will compete very hard to get what he wants instead of waiting for somebody handing it to him. So in the end, the stronger skater will be the one goes to the Worlds next year. :-)
Plushenko Chinese Fans Club: http://www.plushycnfanclub.org/

These users thanked the author lovplush for the post:
lala630312 (18 Apr 2012, 16:25)
Rating: 4.17%

lovplush

Postby clairdelalune » 18 Apr 2012, 17:15

lovplush wrote:
karnelove wrote:

First of all, unless Artur improved quite a bit, I seriously do not see him winning everything. He is no doubt a very good skater, but not yet a great one. Secondly, Plushy will compete very hard to get what he wants instead of waiting for somebody handing it to him. So in the end, the stronger skater will be the one goes to the Worlds next year. :-)

Are you 100% sure that Evgeni wants to attend Worlds next year, because I'm not? :-( If he goes I think it will be because the Federation will force him. :plush34:
ImageImage
clairdelalune

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni