Женя и его тренер А.Н.Мишин || Evgeni and his coach Mishin

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Женя и его тренер А.Н.Мишин || Evgeni and his coach Mish

Postby Kudryavka » 01 Mar 2013, 14:33

Kudryavka wrote:01 марта 2013
Алексей Мишин: "Нельзя судить великих обычными мерками"

Январь. Загреб. Чемпионат Европы. Алексей МИШИН и Евгений ПЛЮЩЕНКО.

Here is a rough English translation from FSU.

Vaitsekhovskaya speaks to Mishin `The great ones are judged differently'

On February 26th the known Russian figure skating coach Alexey Mishin was nominated for the international price `The Person of the Year'
The coach was short about it:
- Surprised. But it's really nice

EV: Which of your achievements are the most rewarding: those that the public sees, like your pupils numerous titles, or those that are not so visible?
AM: I was talking recently to a friend, who've been gathering the history of children figure skating for a while now. He said: there is no other coach who has as many men champions as you do. But it's all vain really. Take Nikolai Panin-Kolomenkin, the first Russian Olympic champion, who is remembered for that only. Yet for me he is the man who left a lot of figure skating written theory behind. He created the base of our sport. I think it's much more important than the Olympic medal he won. As for me - the knowledge my system is used by the coaches all over the world to teach kids jumping is rewarding. It became a common knowledge and people don't even recall the source. It's the main achievement of my life.

EV: It happens in the sports you are only remembered while you are there. The minute the results are gone the coaches are forgotten.
AM: I know it and I've been ready. Though I never really sunk in my profession. My career mainly included successes and wins. Believe me, even should I be forgotten I won't terribly mind. Tamara Moskvina once said `Lesha, we did so much we don't have to be ashamed no matter what we'll do from now on'

EV: And yet up till 2006 not only your pupils were skating decently in the competitions, but they usually medalled. After Pluschenko retired there is a void. Do you mind? Or relieved not stressting about the sport anymore?
AM: I was certainly not happy. While I was focused on Pluschenko only - a few years before the Olympics in Turino I was with him - my group was filled with.... Basically it was too late trying to make anything of them. I didn't see any potential there. I reminded myself that man who was planting the potatoes in the morning and digging them out in the evening because there is nothing to eat. I had no one to work with for the future. This is why I took Liza Tuktamysheva.

EV: How does it feel coming to a practice, working and realizing it is useless?
AM: Very hard indeed. I know many of my skaters were offended. They understood: they do something on the ice and expect me to watch, but I try to see with the corner of my eye what is Liza doing. Because that little nothing was showing some blinks of the talent.

EV: In the previous years you were talking about how wrong the CoP is and how the jumps are not given enough points. Are you satisfied with the direction the CoP is developing?
AM: I think at the time it was developing wrongly. I mean the so called `transitions'. Neither Lysacek no Cahn had quad jumps back then. It was all about : if you have horrid legs but a nice chest show the chest and cover the legs. There was a reason Chan was saying he'd beat Pluschenko without the quads. Now it all goes as it should. Not because the ISU wanted so, but the logic of development of the sport, which was always about faster, higher, stronger. The late Alexandr Zhuk was 100% right saying the technique will always come before the artistry in figure skating. I myself wrote in one of my articles in 1973 the ultra c jumps will be the most of figure skating. This is why everyone are attempting the quads now.

EV: What do you think about the fact there is a new face in the Russian men team?
AM: I was recently interviewed for NTV+ and I was asked what do I think about the new Tarasova-Mishin rivalry.

EV: Am far from thinking there is a rivalry at this point. Not because Gachinski or Kovtun are better or worse, but rather because both are far from being `top'. Especially far from Pluschenko and Yagudin's results during heir years of rivalry.
AM: Nevertheless that question was voiced. I replied Tarasova and I are working together much more than against each other. Take Kovtun - when he was skating in his first coach's Marina Voitsekhovskaya's group came to St. Petersburg to me to work on his jumps. Then he went to Morozov, where he learned more things. I.e. in the end of the day it's not a rivalry but combining the work of various coaches to gain the result. If we should start working against each other, no matter which discipline it will be - we'll be torn to pieces in Sochi.

EV: How much of your time did Pluschenko take this season?
AM: Now while Zhenya is recovering after his surgery he doesn't take any time at all. When he was training - he overtook everyone. He projects such an energy that people became quiet and wouldn't even speak aloud when Zhenya was skating. I had no right to devote more time to anyone else. It would be a sin against Pluschenko.

EV: I remember at the time Stanislav Zhuk declined working with the great pair Rodnina/Zaitsev. He realized no matter what the result will be it will be awarded to them and not the coach. You realize any achievement Pluschenko had after Turino the public saw as his and not yours.
AM: It's not quite right. Say, tree years ago I decided to take a 10 days vacation. Zhenya called me 3 days later and said `Come back! I can't do anything without you!'

EV: Yes, those are the details you know, but not the public.Do you mind continuing working knowing it will never be appreciated?
AM: The greatness of the athlete, his fame, money etc will always be more than his coach's. It's normal, it's the way it should be.

EV: Are you getting tired waiting when will Pluschenko finally retire? By continuing working with him you deprive Gachinski, Tuktamysheva and others who, unlike Pluschenko, still have things to learn and to progress.
AM: You can't break a team after 20 years of common work. You can't. Don't you understand? You can't judge the great athletes with the normal measures. They open the window into the unknownn.

EV: What do you mean by that? The ability to land quads at the age of 30?
AM: It's deeper. Yuri Vlasov was the first to push 500kg, Armin Hari was the first to run 100m in 10sec, Bob Beamon did a 8.90jump. As for 4 Olympics in singles...

EV: Were done at the beginning of last century by the Swede Gillis Grastrum, and he won 3 of them
AM: I didn't know about it. I think Evgeni doesn't either. Hence we were aiming for it.

EV: It's a shame all those records are long taken. Karl Sheffer won the Worlds 7 times and the Europeans 8. One more than Pluschenko did. There is no achievement your pupil would beat continuing skating. Hence many wonder: why after all those injuries and surgeries he continues torturing himself? Just because it's the only way to earn money?
AM: It's not quite that. Had Pluschenko decided to skate in the show instead of training he would earn much more. He had just cancelled 36 shows because of his back surgery.

EV: Are you afraid? You understand much better than me how thin the edge he would be balancing on should he decide to come back to the amateur sport.
AM: And yet I will still be interested working with him. When he comes to the practice you can't stop watching him - he projects to much will and interest. Let me tell you more: comparing Zhenya at the beginning of his career - those primitive crossovers and the one we have now I can see how mature his skating looks. He became a real artist, which he wasn't even in the years he used to beat everyone.

http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthr ... ost3851839
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009

These users thanked the author Kudryavka for the post (total 3):
ilpulcino (02 Mar 2013, 18:15) • Sakura (01 Mar 2013, 16:14) • bigeyegugu (01 Mar 2013, 14:41)
Rating: 12.5%

Kudryavka

Postby Kudryavka » 01 Mar 2013, 14:35

lovplush wrote:

Can you give me the link of the article? :mi_ga_et:

sorry i forgot to put the url))) here it is
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=275&p=78008#p78008
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009
Kudryavka

Postby bigeyegugu » 01 Mar 2013, 14:40

lovplush wrote:
Январь. Загреб. Чемпионат Европы. Алексей МИШИН и Евгений ПЛЮЩЕНКО.

СОБЕСЕДНИКИ Елены ВАЙЦЕХОВСКОЙ

01.03.2013 00:04
------
disgusting interviewer..

Totally agree with you. I want to shake her and ask "WTF, do you really know what are you talking about? :plush43: " She was a OGM, unbelievable. Has no sense of sportive spirit, only pouring dirt. :)-(:

Maybe http://www.sport-express.ru/velena/reviews/29130/
bigeyegugu

Postby lovplush » 01 Mar 2013, 14:41

Kudryavka wrote:
lovplush wrote:

sorry i forgot to put the url))) here it is
http://www.evgeni-plushenko.com/forum/v ... 008#p78008

Here is the translation posted on FSU: http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthr ... ost3851867
Plushenko Chinese Fans Club: http://www.plushycnfanclub.org/

These users thanked the author lovplush for the post:
ilpulcino (02 Mar 2013, 18:26)
Rating: 4.17%

lovplush

Postby Виктория » 01 Mar 2013, 21:50

01.03.2013 00:04
http://winter.sport-express.ru/figuresk ... ews/29130/

Kudryavka wrote:- И все же: вплоть до 2006 года ваши ученики не просто выступали на всех крупнейших соревнованиях, но почти всегда оказывались на пьедестале. А после ухода Евгения Плющенко вдруг образовался вакуум. Это доставляло вам тогда психологический дискомфорт? Или, напротив, возможность отойти от стрессов большого спорта принесла облегчение?
- Я этому не радовался. Пока был целиком и полностью поглощен работой с Плющенко - а несколько лет до Олимпийских игр в Турине я занимался только им, - у меня в группе подобралась такая публика... По большому счету из них уже было поздно пытаться что-нибудь сделать. Я вообще не видел там сколь-нибудь подходящего "материала". Напоминал сам себе персонажа, который утром сажает картошку, а вечером ее выкапывает, потому что кушать нечего. Заниматься какой-либо работой на перспективу было просто не с кем. Поэтому тогда и взял к себе Лизу Туктамышеву.
- Какую долю вашего тренерского внимания отнимал в этом сезоне Плющенко?
- Сейчас, когда Женя восстанавливается после операции, он вообще не отнимает никакого внимания. А вот когда тренировался, могу ответить честно: он сжирал всех. От него исходила такая аура, что на катке становилось тихо - люди не всегда решались даже громко разговаривать, когда Женя катался. Соответственно я сам просто не имел никакого морального права уделять кому-то другому больше времени. Это выглядело бы святотатством по отношению к Плющенко.
- Я помню, как в свое время Станислав Жук отказался от работы со своей выдающейся парой - Ириной Родниной и Александром Зайцевым. Он понимал, что результат, каким бы высоким он ни был, будет приписан спортсменам, а не тренеру. Наверняка и вы отдаете себе отчет, что любое достижение Плющенко после Игр в Турине в глазах общества - его результат, а не Мишина.
- Это не совсем так. Года три назад, например, я решил на 10 дней уехать в отпуск в Сочи. Через три дня мне позвонил Женя: "Срочно возвращайтесь. Без вас у меня ничего не получается".
- О таких деталях можете знать вы, но не общественность. Не обидно продолжать работу, которая никогда не будет поставлена вам в заслугу?
- Величие спортсмена, добившегося успеха, равно как и его известность, и благосостояние, всегда будут выше, чем у тренера. Это нормально. Так и должно быть.

В последнее время,а началось это,как мне кажется, с ЧЕ в Загребе,у А.Н.Мишина появилась тенденция прикрывать промахи именем Плющенко.Если есть недопонимание,то устранять его нужно внутри группы,а не выносить сор из избы.Хочется пожелать А.Н.Мишину не реагировать на провокации и сомнительного качества и искренности комплименты таких,как г-жа Вайцеховская.А что касается заслуги тренера в успехе спортсмена,то заслуга здесь обоюдная и далеко не каждый тренер может похвастаться,что является наставником спортсмена такого уровня,как Плющенко.Прославляя своё имя,он прославляет и имя своего тренера,благодаря своим личным бойцовским качествам и,часто, в ущерб своему здоровью.
Kudryavka wrote:- А вы не устали ждать, когда Плющенко завершит карьеру? Ведь, продолжая работать с ним, вы невольно лишаете своего внимания и Гачинского, и Туктамышеву, которые, в отличие от Евгения, гораздо в большей степени способны развиваться и прогрессировать?
- Нельзя прерывать творческий союз на рубеже 20-го года сотрудничества. Нельзя. Понимаете? Нельзя судить великих спортсменов обычными мерками. Потому что они приоткрывают окно в неизвестность.
- Что именно вы подразумеваете под этими словами? Способность прыгать четверные прыжки в тридцать с лишним лет?
- Тема гораздо сильнее. Юрий Власов первым поднял 500 килограмм. Армин Хари первым пробежал 100 метров за 10 секунд. Боб Бимон прыгнул в длину на 8,90. А четыре Олимпиады в одиночном катании...
- ...были в начале прошлого века на счету шведа Гиллиса Графстрема. Причем в трех из них он победил.
- Я не знал, что такое было. Думаю, и Евгений не знает. Поэтому мы с ним стремимся к этому рекорду.
- Остается пожалеть, что на самом деле все рекорды давно разобраны. У австрийца Карла Шефера было семь побед подряд на чемпионатах мира и восемь - на чемпионатах Европы - на одну больше, чем у Плющенко сейчас. Вот и получается, что нет ни одного достижения, которое ваш ученик мог бы превзойти, продолжая выступать. Поэтому у многих невольно возникает вопрос: зачем после стольких травм и операций продолжать мучить себя? Только потому, что это единственная возможность зарабатывать деньги?
- Это, кстати, совсем не так. Если бы Плющенко вместо того, чтобы тренироваться, предпочел выступать в шоу, денег он бы получал несоизмеримо больше. Сейчас он отменил 36 выступлений, которые были запланированы, не случись операции на позвоночнике.

Даже непосвящённому понятно,что говоря о рекорде,и Мишин и Плющенко имеют в виду современное ФК со своей сложнейшей техникой,т.к. фигурное катание начала прошлого века и сегодняшнее - это,можно сказать,два разных вида спорта.И г-жа Вайцеховская,как бывшая спортсменка,не может этого не понимать,хотя формально права. Давайте сравним!!!

Шефер http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x46htB4s_30
Графстрем http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhphUWTBi7w
Видео ОИ-1936,мужчины с 2,05: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k1er6NRYdY

А теперь посмотрим несколько видео выступланий Е.Плющенко:

ОИ-2002 года http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqHKgLkoUHA
А это ФГП 2003года http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy-ZAwL7md0
А вот травмированный Женя на ЧЕ-2012 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBJtNXvyWbg
Разница видна невооружённым глазом,неправда-ли!!!??? :ne_vi_del:

Понятно,что если-бы речь шла о фигуристе из другого лагеря,то и тон высказывани г-жи Вайцховской был-бы другим.А сейчас в группе Е.Буяновой/Т.Тарасовой появился молодой спортсмен и,понятно,на чью мельницу она будет лить воду.Ну что-ж,поживём-увидим!
Kudryavka wrote:- А не страшно? Вы же гораздо лучше, чем я, понимаете, на какой тонкой грани будет балансировать ваш ученик, если снова станет пытаться вернуться в спорт.
- И несмотря на это, мне по-прежнему интересно с ним работать. Когда он приходит на тренировку, на него хочется смотреть, столько желания и азарта он излучает. Я вам даже больше скажу. Когда я сравниваю, каким Женя был в начале карьеры, с этими примитивными перебежками, и каким стал сейчас, я вижу, насколько более зрелым выглядит его катание. Он стал настоящим художником, чего совершенно не было даже в те годы, когда он безостановочно побеждал.

Хочется от всей души пожелать Жене крепкого здоровья и простого человеческого счастья!!!А мы,его поклонники,будем любить и поддерживать его всегда,будет-ли он выступать дальше,или решит завершить спортивную карьеру.Бог в помощь,Женя!!! :plush47: :plush47: :plush47:
А что касается высказывания А.Н.Мишина о том,что Женя стал настоящим художником только сейчас,то мы с этим категорически не согласны.Женя всегда вкладывает душу и частичку себя в каждое своё выступление:

Нижинский http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkhn4Kbi ... r_embedded

Адажио http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf81scTUi-A

Лунная Соната http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8Oyew3knqs
Last edited by Виктория on 03 Mar 2013, 01:38, edited 1 time in total.
«На собственном опыте знаю, как ужасны для активного спортсмена боли в спине. Испытывавший боли в области спины, перенесший серьёзные операции, Плющенко совершил в Сочи настоящий подвиг», — убеждена Линичук.

These users thanked the author Виктория for the post:
let`s talk (02 Mar 2013, 14:49)
Rating: 4.17%

Виктория

Postby Дарина » 02 Mar 2013, 00:30

- А вы не устали ждать, когда Плющенко завершит карьеру? Ведь, продолжая работать с ним, вы невольно лишаете своего внимания и Гачинского, и Туктамышеву, которые, в отличие от Евгения, гораздо в большей степени способны развиваться и прогрессировать?
- Нельзя прерывать творческий союз на рубеже 20-го года сотрудничества. Нельзя. Понимаете? Нельзя судить великих спортсменов обычными мерками. Потому что они приоткрывают окно в неизвестность.

Мишин как петербургский интеллигент просто стушевался перед этим хамством. "Нельзя. Понимаете?" Да ничего она не понимает, просто не способна понять.
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."

These users thanked the author Дарина for the post (total 2):
Грин (09 Mar 2013, 17:07) • let`s talk (02 Mar 2013, 14:50)
Rating: 8.33%

Дарина

Postby cekoni » 02 Mar 2013, 03:01

Kudryavka wrote:....

http://winter.sport-express.ru/figuresk ... ews/29130/

------
disgusting interviewer..

Why did you write your opinion with small letters? :du_ma_et:
Such provocative stupid questions, can ask only really evil people - which of his own malice, do not see how stupid they are! :plush43: :ze_le_ny:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby Kudryavka » 02 Mar 2013, 06:45

cekoni wrote:Why did you write your opinion with small letters? :du_ma_et:
Such provocative stupid questions, can ask only really evil people - which of his own malice, do not see how stupid they are! :plush43: :ze_le_ny:

I just didn't want to fill here with my ugly word. And wanted to read what did everyone here feel about Mishin's warm-hearted interview than anger or hostility against this malicious woman.

Like you, Zhenya himself is a person who is sensitized to malice from haters and "enemies". Especially on twitter. He replies only to friends and haters, but almost never replies to fans. In my opinion, it is unproductive use of the Internet and his time :-)
Kudryavka

Postby cekoni » 03 Mar 2013, 18:20

Kudryavka wrote:... In my opinion, it is unproductive use of the Internet and his time :-)

But you think as a "productive" japanese :wo_rk: .... you do not have "Slavic anguished soul" :hi_hi_hi:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby Nikoneko » 08 Mar 2013, 18:15

Happy Birthday to Prof. Mishin! :son-ce: :plush39: :dr_ink: :plush39:

I think he must have been handsome in his youth. :a_g_a:

:-) :hi_hi_hi: :-)
:hi_hi_hi: :hi_hi_hi: :hi_hi_hi:

These users thanked the author Nikoneko for the post (total 12):
Lenoschka-Ispanskiy (30 Apr 2013, 12:05) • Виктория (16 Mar 2013, 18:02) • Дарина (14 Mar 2013, 18:27) • Грин (09 Mar 2013, 17:07) • bigeyegugu (09 Mar 2013, 11:59) • cekoni (09 Mar 2013, 02:30) • lilywang (09 Mar 2013, 01:40) • simona (09 Mar 2013, 01:07) • Phrazey (09 Mar 2013, 00:19) • whitebamboo (08 Mar 2013, 20:24) • lisek (08 Mar 2013, 19:18) • lala630312 (08 Mar 2013, 18:56)
Rating: 50%

Nikoneko

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni