Женя в Мегаспорте || Evgeni on Rostelecom Cup 25-26.11.2011

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Женя в Мегаспорте || Evgeni on Rostelecom Cup 25-26.11.2

Postby Дарина » 01 Dec 2011, 05:40

Вера » Вчера, 19:12
Рассказ Александры о встрече с Женей Спасибо, Саша!

Я начала переводить, но мне очень трудно сохранить стиль Саши - с моим-то английским! :plush34: Сekoni, please correct if it doesn't make sense somewhere :plush39:
Если кто-то хочет помочь перевести вторую часть, напишите, пожалуйста, чтобы мы не переводили одновременно!
translation of Aleksandra's report

Day 1
Yesterday I went to COR for the fist time in my life... I met with the girls… At the entrance the guards were checking our bags, but seeing a lot of toy hares there, they let us in without delay, for it was all clear with us. Well, OK. I was already very excited because the horseshoe was burning my pocket. I walked around Megasport looking back all the time because it seemed to me that I could miss Plushenko, though I wasn’t sure he would come.
During women’s skating I couldn’t stop looking at the vip-tribune and woke up only when Alyona Leonova skated – it was like «Oh, there is ice downwards!». Later I was looking for Gal4onok on the opposite tribune and when I found her, women’s program was over. Oopse.
During a break I also twisted my head round. Mishin passed by us. I just opened my mouth to say «Miiiii.... but at «shin» he had already run away. I was watching pairs so-so too, because I was busy with other thing.
Аfter that men’s program began... I didn’t notice the first boy – I don’t even remember who it was. Then Gal4onok wrote to me that Zhenya had come, so I, having left all the flags to the girls, rushed out of the arena like a bullet, and we ran some ring way to the roof. But Plu is not Karlsson, he wasn’t there. So we rushed back and came to the vip-tribune. However the evil militiamen didn’t care that Plu was sitting there and we had a present for him! Still they allowed us to sit on the margin of the tribune. Of course I threw no hares to the ice over the judges. Otherwise I could hit their heads. I couldn’t help looking up and left and every time I met Plu’s eyes I looked down... After men’s program we went and sat just behind Plu. And then.... then... I stopped thinking. He was sitting on an arm's distance from me, and even less... I noticed Yana’s unbelievable heels. All surrounded Plu and began to congratulate for his birthday. He asked «What we gonna do?» He meant – to do with us... So they talked. And here I was with my horseshoe! He turned to me, I extended my hand ... and began to tell about Dortmund, market, horseshoe, clover ... about his fourth Olympics in Sochi and four petals. Аnd he was sitting and listening to ME. And so was Yana. He took it and promised to take it with him to all the competitions! I mean the horseshoe. ААААААААААААААААААА. He said it’s such a good present. Suddenly there galloped some children who gathered around him as if he’s Boniface and he gave autograph TO ALL OF THEM. After that we went out with him, took some photos and he said – let’s meet tomorrow at the same place...
Well, what to say, during ice dance competitions I also was somewhere at the tribune, but I remember NOT A DAMN THING.

Boniface
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."

These users thanked the author Дарина for the post (total 7):
Виктория (02 Dec 2011, 20:52) • lovplush (02 Dec 2011, 01:50) • lala630312 (01 Dec 2011, 17:07) • let`s talk (01 Dec 2011, 16:56) • cekoni (01 Dec 2011, 13:01) • simona (01 Dec 2011, 07:42) • Вера (01 Dec 2011, 07:03)
Rating: 29.17%

Дарина

Postby Вера » 01 Dec 2011, 07:08

Еще фото :plush32:

These users thanked the author Вера for the post (total 6):
Виктория (02 Dec 2011, 20:52) • Дарина (02 Dec 2011, 04:02) • lala630312 (01 Dec 2011, 17:14) • cekoni (01 Dec 2011, 13:04) • Ирина (01 Dec 2011, 08:52) • simona (01 Dec 2011, 08:14)
Rating: 25%

Вера
Администратор

Postby simona » 01 Dec 2011, 08:13

Дарина wrote:translation of Aleksandra's report
:plush39: Thx doll! I repeat: 'An emotional ride!'

ImageImageImageImageImage

These users thanked the author simona for the post:
Дарина (02 Dec 2011, 04:03)
Rating: 4.17%

simona

Postby simona » 01 Dec 2011, 11:36

Вера wrote:

simona

Postby cekoni » 01 Dec 2011, 13:03

Дарина wrote:
Вера » Вчера, 19:12
Рассказ Александры о встрече с Женей Спасибо, Саша!

Я начала переводить, но мне очень трудно сохранить стиль Саши - с моим-то английским! :plush34: Сekoni, please correct if it doesn't make sense somewhere :plush39:
Если кто-то хочет помочь перевести вторую часть, напишите, пожалуйста, чтобы мы не переводили одновременно!
translation of Aleksandra's report

Day 1...

You did a great job, dear :plush40: - I did not understand half the Aleksandra's words and associations :kli_ny: ... please continue with the second part. :plush39:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby simona » 01 Dec 2011, 19:13

cekoni wrote: :kli_ny:
- I didn't understand half of Aleksandra's
words and associations -

You've got a point there cekoni, but even
if somewhat confusing while reading, you
can 'sense / breathe' her excitement mee -
ting Plush!

:ya_hoo_oo:

simona

Postby cekoni » 02 Dec 2011, 01:47

simona wrote:
You've got a point there cekoni, but even
if somewhat confusing while reading, you
can 'sense / breathe' her excitement mee -
ting Plush!

No, I did not know some russian words :ps_ih: .... Darina's translation help me a lot! :plush45:

But and without this russian words, like you said - I enjoyed in Aleksandra's delight! :ya_hoo_oo: :son-ce:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 02 Dec 2011, 02:54

Ирина wrote:
cekoni wrote:Photos by SayWrf :plush39:
http://twitpic.com/photos/SayWrf

Классное фото :plush33: . Как раз хотела рассказать об этом японском мальчике :-):

Irina's story about this photo :ni_zia:

Irina:
This Japanese boy was approached to Zhenya and asked for an autograph ... :hi_hi_hi:. He spoke, by the way, on the purely Russian..
Zhenya smiled and said: You know a magic word? )).
Boy: Please!
Zhenya to him: Very well, you are good boy! :) How you are old?
Boy: Eight!
Zhenya: What's your name? :)
Boy: Pavel!
Then Yana asked him: Do you know Patrick Chan? :hi_hi_hi:
Boy: Yes!
Yana: And you like him? :hi_hi_hi:
The boy thought, says: Yes!
Yana: And who is better, Evgeni Plushenko or Patrick Chan? :hi_hi_hi:
Boy responds reasonably well: Evgeni Plushenko has the Olympic medals, he is Olympic champion! While Patrick Chan does not. Evgeni Plushenko is better!! :)
Then he thanked Zhenya's for an autograph: Thank you!
I said to him: Thank you too! Good boy :)

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 2):
Виктория (02 Dec 2011, 20:53) • simona (02 Dec 2011, 04:56)
Rating: 8.33%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby Дарина » 02 Dec 2011, 03:39

translation of Aleksandra's report Part 2

"Another impression - Smirnov after performance. He was running in circles around Megasport, with children running after him with notepads, he was running faster and faster, and the number of children increased in direct proportion to the number of laps .... at last they caught him and pressed to the wall.

Day 2…
…began before COR competitions started, because I decided to buy flowers for Plu. How could it be otherwise? He promised to come! BUT. The question was – what flowers... I'd like bells... but they fade fast. So before COR we went to the flower stalls and chose bright yellow chrysanthemums with red berries. All was wrapped in red paper; I was very careful on the subway with it, so that no petal could fall, God forbid, for this bouquet was to survive during ladies’ and pairs’ FP.
Well, we came, met with the girls, and took our seats in the second row. Now I had another dilemma - where to put this bunch of flowers, so that it wouldn’t get crumpled. In my bag there was a plush zoo, and heap of flags.
During pairs’skating I decided, that my toy baby lion couldn’t wait for Menshov and I unlikely would manage to throw toys to any boy, because at the agenda there will be Plu catching. There will be no time for toys. The main thing will be to give the bouquet. So I threw my toy lion to Sasha Smirnov and my toy ladybug to Alyona and Robin. Now I could wait for Plu with little luggage.
The evil guard didn’t allow us to go to the (vip-)tribune but finally he took pity on us and said: «Give flowers and go back. Immediately!» When we climbed to Plu, Gal4onok said: «Zhenya, they don’t let us in!» Zhenya turned around and asked with surprise: «Who doesn’t let you in?» We showed for the guard who was already waiting for us to come back. But Zhenya waved to him and we took the seats. Just behind him. I imposed my flowers to him, though he wanted us to give flowers later and asked to put them on the free chair, but as he realized that I couldn’t get anything.... he himself put them on the free chair next to him.
Concerning boy’s FS I can’t say anything... ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) i.e. I can say, but it’s not interesting for all)))))))
After FP Plu was surrounded by reporters. It seemed to me they‘d never let him go! Аnd when they all finally went away, he also stood up and said – «Well, I’m off?» We so much wanted to take pictures with him - each of us separately! But that journalist kept him so long! Ы! The girls took several photos and after that – I don’t even know where I got so much boldness... I was so close to him, I was standing just on a chair's distance from him - so I whined to his ear...
-Please Zhenyaaaaaa.....
And Zhenya agreed to be photographed with me! And turned out so cuuuute in the picture!
Yana wasn’t there. Аs for our flowers, his off-ice coach took them and put under his arm! Ыыыыы they got crumpled!
In general, what conclusion can we make? All those who say he is arrogant or bad and something like that - they blatantly LIE! He is an amazing person! Unpretentious! Kind! And just ЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫ. And now I am 1000 time plushygirl, so look out! If someone gonna hurt Plu...)))))))))))))) .... I will take revenge. I guarantee!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S/ I саn't translate this amazing "ЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫ". :-)
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."

These users thanked the author Дарина for the post (total 5):
lala630312 (03 Dec 2011, 20:10) • Виктория (02 Dec 2011, 20:52) • let`s talk (02 Dec 2011, 19:05) • simona (02 Dec 2011, 04:56) • cekoni (02 Dec 2011, 03:47)
Rating: 20.83%

Дарина

Postby simona » 02 Dec 2011, 05:28

Дарина wrote:P.S/ I саn't translate this amazing "ЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫ". :-)
translation of Aleksandra's report Part 2

ImageImage

AS I SAID BE4: THEY'RE LIKE BEES ON A HONEY POT! THANX 4 THE SECOND PART
TRANSLATEDOLL!

These users thanked the author simona for the post:
cekoni (02 Dec 2011, 17:57)
Rating: 4.17%

simona

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni