For fans agreements

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: For fans agreements

Postby dimi » 03 Feb 2013, 20:41

So should we arrange a big bouquet??? It would work better if you had paypal.

The book can wait, cause books, cds and a game cost around 50 euros which is ok and it is 50 euros more to send express mail... :kli_ny:
Image
User avatar
dimi
 
Posts: 1615
Joined: 18 Jun 2009, 15:55
Location: Greece
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 323 times

Re: For fans agreements

Postby dimi » 03 Feb 2013, 21:03

One of these is nice
http://en.flowers-chen.co.il/catalog/Sweet-Bouquets

or this smilies basket
http://en.flowers-chen.co.il/product/Smiles-Gift-Basket

think this site has the most unique
Image

These users thanked the author dimi for the post:
lala630312 (03 Feb 2013, 21:39)
Rating: 4.17%
 
User avatar
dimi
 
Posts: 1615
Joined: 18 Jun 2009, 15:55
Location: Greece
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 323 times

Re: For fans agreements

Postby lovplush » 03 Feb 2013, 22:42



I think the sweep cup is nice because it is colorful!!


This one is indeed nice, the alma basket is also elegant but less colorful :plush34:

But how should we do it? To send them together or individual? BTW, I have paypal.
Image
Plushenko Chinese Fans Club: http://www.plushycnfanclub.org/
User avatar
lovplush
 
Posts: 558
Joined: 01 Jun 2010, 01:03
Location: Belgium
Has thanked: 1096 times
Been thanked: 909 times

Re: For fans agreements

Postby dimi » 03 Feb 2013, 23:04

I think it works with paypal, we can transfer money from one to anotther credit card with paypal right? If this way works I dont mind doing it
Image
User avatar
dimi
 
Posts: 1615
Joined: 18 Jun 2009, 15:55
Location: Greece
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 323 times

Re: For fans agreements

Postby lovplush » 03 Feb 2013, 23:50

Just want to make sure, so we should send it to:

Specialist Clinics and its tel is 03-6401234

right? Since I checked on https://en.flowers-chen.co.il/, receiver's details including the telephone number which is required. And BTW, the delivery fee to Tel Aviv is 5 USD.

I have never use paypal to receive money, only buy stuff with it. I guess in principle it also works the other way :mi_ga_et:
Image
Plushenko Chinese Fans Club: http://www.plushycnfanclub.org/
User avatar
lovplush
 
Posts: 558
Joined: 01 Jun 2010, 01:03
Location: Belgium
Has thanked: 1096 times
Been thanked: 909 times

Re: For fans agreements

Postby cekoni » 03 Feb 2013, 23:54

dimi wrote:One of these is nice
http://en.flowers-chen.co.il/catalog/Sweet-Bouquets

or this smilies basket
http://en.flowers-chen.co.il/product/Smiles-Gift-Basket

think this site has the most unique

Everyone is nice :kli_ny: ... but for my taste - too "pink" flowers :hi_hi_hi:

I like white flowers http://en.flowers-chen.co.il/product/Big-love ... or "wild"/spring http://en.flowers-chen.co.il/product/Smiles-Gift-Basket :-):
... maybe they have balloon with title: "We love you" http://en.flowers-chen.co.il/product/Mylar-Balloon


But why you dont choose anything from this site?
http://www.1800flowers.co.il/en/product ... 2cat1id=47 .... there are more options, along with sweets? :du_ma_et:

----------------------------------

If someone want to join to us, let's write here! ... for now:
- Dimi
- Lovplush
- me...

I think that we can wait until tuesday - do you agree? Tuesday in noon is the deadline! :plush45:
Image
User avatar
cekoni
Administrator
 
Posts: 24627
Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 09:19
Location: Serbia
Has thanked: 3635 times
Been thanked: 21292 times

Re: For fans agreements

Postby lovplush » 04 Feb 2013, 00:16

cekoni wrote:
dimi wrote:One of these is nice
http://en.flowers-chen.co.il/catalog/Sweet-Bouquets

or this smilies basket
http://en.flowers-chen.co.il/product/Smiles-Gift-Basket

think this site has the most unique

Everyone is nice :kli_ny: ... but for my taste - too "pink" flowers :hi_hi_hi:

If someone want to join to us, let's write here! ... for now:
- Dimi
- Lovplush
- me...

I think that we can wait until tuesday - do you agree? Tuesday in noon is the deadline! :plush45:


I like blueish flowers but just thought maybe we'd better choose more colorful flowers to bring the color into his life :mi_ga_et: Sweets might not be a good idea :plush34: He needs to eat healthy stuff:hi_hi_hi:

It seems that all three of us found this one is good: http://en.flowers-chen.co.il/product/Smiles-Gift-Basket

Anyway, just saying, I like this one: http://en.flowers-chen.co.il/product/-Paradise Birds of Paradise stands for freedom, happiness, casual and elegant.
And these ones are also nice:
http://www.1800flowers.co.il/pl_product~137~47~0.htm
http://www.1800flowers.co.il/pl_product~1112~47~0.htm
http://www.1800flowers.co.il/en/pl_prod ... ~0.htm?x=1 (for the sake of blueish part :mi_ga_et: )

Tuesday is OK.
Last edited by lovplush on 04 Feb 2013, 00:24, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Plushenko Chinese Fans Club: http://www.plushycnfanclub.org/
User avatar
lovplush
 
Posts: 558
Joined: 01 Jun 2010, 01:03
Location: Belgium
Has thanked: 1096 times
Been thanked: 909 times

Re: For fans agreements

Postby cekoni » 04 Feb 2013, 00:22

lovplush wrote:I like blueish flowers but just thought maybe we'd better choose more colorful flowers to bring the color into his life :mi_ga_et: Sweets might not be a good idea :plush34: He needs to eat healthy stuff:hi_hi_hi:

Anyway, just saying, I like this one: http://en.flowers-chen.co.il/product/-Paradise Birds of Paradise stands for freedom, happiness, casual and elegant.
....

Sorry, but i think that plushy could almost "cut" on this flowers :plush44: :-)

Yes - more colorful flowers! :plush45: .... Chocolate is a healthy thing :mo-ro_zi_vo:
Image
User avatar
cekoni
Administrator
 
Posts: 24627
Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 09:19
Location: Serbia
Has thanked: 3635 times
Been thanked: 21292 times

Re: For fans agreements

Postby lovplush » 04 Feb 2013, 00:37

cekoni wrote:
lovplush wrote:I like blueish flowers but just thought maybe we'd better choose more colorful flowers to bring the color into his life :mi_ga_et: Sweets might not be a good idea :plush34: He needs to eat healthy stuff:hi_hi_hi:

Anyway, just saying, I like this one: http://en.flowers-chen.co.il/product/-Paradise Birds of Paradise stands for freedom, happiness, casual and elegant.
....

Sorry, but i think that plushy could almost "cut" on this flowers :plush44: :-)

Yes - more colorful flowers! :plush45: .... Chocolate is a healthy thing :mo-ro_zi_vo:


For chocolates on the site, although not the top names among Belgium Chocolates, these two brands (duoco and Guylian) are good ones so no objection here :-)
Image
Plushenko Chinese Fans Club: http://www.plushycnfanclub.org/
User avatar
lovplush
 
Posts: 558
Joined: 01 Jun 2010, 01:03
Location: Belgium
Has thanked: 1096 times
Been thanked: 909 times

Re: For fans agreements

Postby lala630312 » 04 Feb 2013, 01:23

cekoni wrote:
dimi wrote:One of these is nice
http://en.flowers-chen.co.il/catalog/Sweet-Bouquets

or this smilies basket
http://en.flowers-chen.co.il/product/Smiles-Gift-Basket

think this site has the most unique

Everyone is nice :kli_ny: ... but for my taste - too "pink" flowers :hi_hi_hi:

I like white flowers http://en.flowers-chen.co.il/product/Big-love ... or "wild"/spring http://en.flowers-chen.co.il/product/Smiles-Gift-Basket :-):
... maybe they have balloon with title: "We love you" http://en.flowers-chen.co.il/product/Mylar-Balloon


But why you dont choose anything from this site?
http://www.1800flowers.co.il/en/product ... 2cat1id=47 .... there are more options, along with sweets? :du_ma_et:

----------------------------------

If someone want to join to us, let's write here! ... for now:
- Dimi
- Lovplush
- me...

I think that we can wait until tuesday - do you agree? Tuesday in noon is the deadline! :plush45:

Me, but what is the paypal? :smu:sche_nie: What should I do? :-)
User avatar
lala630312
 
Posts: 1573
Joined: 07 Jul 2010, 18:15
Has thanked: 12799 times
Been thanked: 1014 times

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

cron