Различные голосования,рейтинги и т.п || Voting, ratings, etc

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Различные голосования,рейтинги и т.п || Voting, ratings,

Postby cekoni » 03 May 2010, 08:34

aysu wrote:I wrote it on the front page,but İ think undeserved ones would get more votes..another stupid poll to justify Lysacek's fake medal...

remember the poll in Eurosport? Evgeni was winning,actually won,but they took it away.Again,if the same thing happens,in my opinion they would change the results,they don't play it honest. :ze_le_ny:

kudryavka wrote:The result is decided from a beginning. Icenetworks.com is a website of a subsidiary company of the United States Figure Skating Association. I think that it is just American's masturbation poll, sorry. I'm sure Lysacek is a good skater, but nobody think he is more great than Plushenko even in Japan ::yaz-yk: In my country, after Vancouver Evgeni is called the best skater in the history :ya_hoo_oo:

Yes, maybe it's set up :du_ma_et: ...

..... but we will still vote, to know that we all do which is in our power - EVERYTHING FOR PLUSHY !!!! :plush41: COME ON, LET'S GO!!! :bra_vo: :ya_hoo_oo:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 03 May 2010, 08:54

dimi wrote:Dont laugh about this , american boards are starting campaign to vote Lysacek, we must announce the beginning of poll tommorow , start voting! :bra_vo:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Colorado- ... 4949752878

I went there, click on button that they "like me" :ze_le_ny: go in Poll ... and there is nothing :plush34:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby aysu » 03 May 2010, 09:28

cekoni wrote:...
I went there, click on button that they "like me" :ze_le_ny: go in Poll ... and there is nothing :plush34:

There is still :)-(: nothing
look at the criteria for choosing the skaters: longevity!!!!!!!! and they put Lysacek versus Evgeni Plushenko in the first tour.Absurd drama...

Lysacek's career started at worlds 2005, before that year no one even knew his name :ps_ih: .There are lots of mistakes in this picture,cannot be fixed.

Why cannot they put Kwan vs Lysacek? ::yaz-yk: they want their fake hero beat the Russian.still trying to prove sth.So what if he wins in this fictitious poll? nothing changes.It smells lack of self confidence.All of them-of which majority of them doesn't know what figure skating means-will go vote for Lysacek,and show to the whole world... ha haa haa ...much a do about nothing.... ::yaz-yk:
aysu

Postby cekoni » 03 May 2010, 09:40

aysu wrote:
cekoni wrote:...

There is still :)-(: nothing
look at the criteria for choosing the skaters: longevity!!!!!!!! and they put Lysacek versus Evgeni Plushenko in the first tour.Absurd drama...
Why cannot they put Kwan vs Lysacek? ::yaz-yk: they want their fake hero beat the Russian.still trying to prove sth.So what if he wins in this fictitious poll? nothing changes.It smells lack of self confidence.All of them-of which majority of them doesn't know what figure skating means-will go vote for Lysacek,and show to the whole world... ha haa haa ...much a do about nothing.... ::yaz-yk:

But they will, at least, know how many votes were for Plushy :plush45: ... it is our task, and the rest goes to their "soul" :plush34:

I read somewhere, that is quite normal, that Plushy in the first round meeting with him - Lysacek is so much low-ranked, and is therefore - usually a favorite is meeting with "lower-class" competitors at the beginning of the tournament :-)

P.S. I really love this emoticon :-)
cekoni
Administrator

Postby aysu » 03 May 2010, 10:14

cekoni wrote:...I read somewhere, that is quite normal, that Plushy in the first round meeting with him - Lysacek is so much low-ranked, and is therefore - usually a favorite is meeting with "lower-class" competitors at the beginning of the tournament :-)

:co_ol: ;;-)))

there is not Totmianina-Marinin, but there are couples who have no olympic golds... :kli_ny: nevermind,there is no logic.
aysu

Postby Irisha2010 » 05 May 2010, 23:02

Scarlett,идет новое голосование Женя против Лайса,мне в почту на Твиттере кинули письмо,а на что нажимать надо за Женю?
Irisha2010

Postby Scarlett » 05 May 2010, 23:08

МАЛЯВКА wrote:Scarlett,идет новое голосование Женя против Лайса,мне в почту на Твиттере кинули письмо,а на что нажимать надо за Женю?

конечно!
http://translate.google.com/?hl=ru
Женя:" Очень хочется добра от людей, просто нереально хочется..."
Scarlett
Администратор

Postby Dassska » 05 May 2010, 23:20

МАЛЯВКА wrote:Scarlett,идет новое голосование Женя против Лайса,мне в почту на Твиттере кинули письмо,а на что нажимать надо за Женю?

Ну не за лайса же :-) Или ты у нас шпиен американский? :plush42: шутю-шутю, за Женю конечно галочку ставить надо.
Нужно носить в себе ещё хаос, чтобы быть в состоянии родить танцующую звезду.
Ф.Ницше
Dassska

Postby Irisha2010 » 05 May 2010, 23:34

Да великий русский язык и знаки препинаня.Спасибо за ответ.
Irisha2010

Postby Irisha2010 » 05 May 2010, 23:42

Все что было отдала Жене.
Irisha2010

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni