Пресса, интервью|| Press about Evgeni ON Ice

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Postby lala630312 » 26 Aug 2013, 18:13

I asked Tatjana Flade: -I don't like the idea. I can't imagine how they arranged the music. Did you hear the music?
Tatjana:
Yes, most of it in July in Italy. It was very well arranged and I liked it. But I don't know if that was the final version.

These users thanked the author lala630312 for the post:
Дарина (27 Aug 2013, 01:35)
Rating: 4.17%

lala630312

Postby Дарина » 27 Aug 2013, 01:37

Дайджест городских спортивных событий
26.08.2013 | «Невское время»

Video from 02:10
http://www.tv100.ru/news/daydjest-gorod ... tiy-78269/

Евгений Плющенко оправился после 12-й операции на спине и заверил: готовится к Олимпиаде в Сочи, уже прыгает четверные и дорабатывает короткую программу. Музыка группы «Океан Эльзы» из кинофильма «Мы из будущего» вдохновляет. А вот произвольная программа просто уникальна.

По словам Евгения, она вобрала в себя элементы лучших программ прошлых лет. Зрители увидят 18-ти, 19-ти, 25-летнего Плющенко. «Это будет эффектным завершением моей карьеры, - заявил Евгений. - Лишь бы спина не подвела».
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."

These users thanked the author Дарина for the post (total 2):
Грин (27 Aug 2013, 15:12) • whitebamboo (27 Aug 2013, 02:49)
Rating: 8.33%

Дарина

Postby cekoni » 27 Aug 2013, 03:13

lala630312 wrote:I asked Tatjana Flade: -I don't like the idea. I can't imagine how they arranged the music. Did you hear the music?
Tatjana:
Yes, most of it in July in Italy. It was very well arranged and I liked it. But I don't know if that was the final version.

Lala and me asked her to explain to people that this is not his "official" name of the program - because the haters already started to make fun of him :ze_le_ny: :plush43: :plush34:

@Tatjana21:
Evgeni Plushenko FS is "Best of Plushenko" with music from former programs (Godfather, Adagio, Tosca, Tango Amore) - now it's official.

@lala630312 What's the problem? When I interviewed him in July he referred to it as "Best of Plushenko". This is a good title, IMHO.

@amelia555 He referred to it before as "Best of Plushenko", I liked that title. An official title for the bio has not been announced yet.

@crazybober @life_dynamics Это же модно в этом сезоне! ;-) Женя "best of", Чан "4 времена года", Вернер "Танго" 2009, Аделина Капричио 2011

@LadyWave4 Actually the music I heard was really nicely arranged. No jarring cuts!

@lala630312 @cekoni No correction was necessary as I used a title that the skater himself used earlier. I didn't quote the recent interview.

@PlushenkoNews "Best of Plushenko" is not an official title, he referred to it as such and to keep it short I used it here.
@PlushenkoNews Once we get the bio information we'll see what the official title of his program will be.

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post:
whitebamboo (27 Aug 2013, 14:28)
Rating: 4.17%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby Lotus » 27 Aug 2013, 08:21

У меня какое то смятение в душе по таким новостям...ждали ждали и приехали обратно в 18, 25, вопрос зачем? зачем так громко закрывать дверь в 30 лет? :plush38:

Попурри больше подходит для показательного номера. А вот программа для золотой медали должна быть знаковая и целостная чтобы зритель затаил дыхание на 4 с половиной минуты. Танго 2012 на Европе было очень удачным, а Лебедь был почти кульминацией. Жаль что не хватило чего то... чтобы сделать шедевр когда Плющенко взрослый и матерый. АНМ опять нагородил огород как в 2001 году, вместо того чтобы взять хорошее классическое произведение и сделать конфетку как было с Кармен и Тоской!

Если честно, то не хочется видеть взрослого 30-ти летнего Плющенко опять 18 летним в Адажио, а уж тем более Крестного отца, а хочется просто увидеть новую хорошую программу зрелого 30-ти летнего мужчины в которого впревратился Плющенко сейчас!

Конечно как я уже писала то буду рада даже если он чисто откатает в тишине без музыки. plush48

И вообще какое попурри когда Евгению всего 30 лет! Вон Протопоповы как долго катаются и не думают о попурри.

Надо же такое в последнюю Олимпиаду что обе программы не в попад (для меня), так ничего из русской классики и не покатал, это просто криминал! которого нельзя простить АНМ :plush27: :plush29: :is_te_ri_ka:

А так ну что сказать чтобы себя успокоить, ну да ладно ЭТО же Плющенко, а значит глаз будет не оторвать :mo-ro_zi_vo: :plush32: :plush31:
Всё будет как должно быть..

These users thanked the author Lotus for the post (total 3):
Дарина (27 Aug 2013, 23:06) • Грин (27 Aug 2013, 15:13) • Жюли (27 Aug 2013, 08:29)
Rating: 12.5%

Lotus

Postby Жюли » 27 Aug 2013, 08:30

Лорочка, ну не подпрыгивай раньше времени, мужики сами разберутся. Мироздание нашего кумира не оставит!
И неважно, как ты выглядишь снаружи - главное, чтоб сору не было внутри.
Жюли

Postby Lotus » 27 Aug 2013, 08:35

Жюли wrote:Лорочка, ну не подпрыгивай раньше времени, мужики сами разберутся. Мироздание нашего кумира не оставит!

Я знаю, и ангелы ему в помощь :plush47:

Просто все сомо собою выскочило :hi_hi_hi:
Всё будет как должно быть..
Lotus

Postby whitebamboo » 27 Aug 2013, 14:40

cekoni wrote:Lala and me asked her to explain to people that this is not his "official" name of the program - because the haters already started to make fun of him :ze_le_ny: :plush43: :plush34:

The haters are annoying, but in the end, they'll always try their best to belittle him in any way they imagine possible. I have to say right now I agree with Tatjana. Artists have been known to put on exhibitions, and writers publish collections, entitled "Best of XYZ", and people find that quite natural. I suppose haters would try to make fun of it, but in my own opinion, the question really is: do you think he is good enough to have a "Best of"? Actually, I have no doubt about your answers. So why worry about what haters might say?

I thought about it a bit, and I guess, if I myself were the one trying to come up with a title for a program like this, one posssibility would be to make up something more indirect, perhaps pretentiously suggestive like, oh I don't know, say "My Road", or something of the sort. But that's not nearly as clear (to someone who doesn't know beforehand) about what the program is, and I think it's not Evgeni and Mishin's style, who generally have always been very direct in naming his programs. And if one wants to be direct, it's not clear to me that one can say very much else, other than "Best of Plushenko". That's what it is, after all...
whitebamboo

Postby whitebamboo » 27 Aug 2013, 15:04

Sorry, I am on my phone and now nave trouble adding to my previous post...I mentioned earlier that one thought I had was that this program could (at least theoretically) about he himself, anf that would be an unifying theme for the program. What I means is, one wouldn't really say, "this part at 1:00 is about the ballet dancer Vaslav Nijinsky, nowthis part at 2:00 is about gangsters as portrayed in the Godfather", because that would obviously make no sense. (This is not to say those program could ever be so simply described.) Rather, he would be more "portraying himself", though "portraying" is maybe not quite the right word either.

I am not saying this is the idea that Evgeni and Mishin has, or should have, in mind, but hypothetically, if this were the case, then I do think it's an idea that some people will dislike a lot. Either because they're haters of him to start with, and the program being "about him" will magnify that. Or maybe because they might have some sort of notions that people just aren't supposed to do something like this...
whitebamboo

Postby clairdelalune » 27 Aug 2013, 15:39

I don't know yet if it's a good idea or a bad idea. If they simply cut pieces of music and he skates 30 seconds to Adagio, 30 to Godfather, etc, it's a very bad idea! If they rearrange the music and simply insert some highlits from previous programs it could be great. Unfortunately I saw in the news report about his firts 4T some "walk like an Egyptian" moves a la Evan Lysacek and heard Sheherezade. The name "Best of Plushenko" can also suggest that we'll see actual choreography from previous programs. :plush30: :plush34: So I'm worried. :plush34:
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby clairdelalune » 27 Aug 2013, 15:49

Lotus wrote::kli_ny:

Why they didn't put Evgeni on a cover? Orser not even Olympic champion, and skated long time ago

Well, Orser is a quite popular trainer nowadays, but I hope they will have Evgeni on the cover again.
I don't understand why this magazine treats him like he weren't in the same league with skaters like Yuna Kim, Virtue/Moir etc. Ok, Yuna is very pretty and she looks great, so nobody would protest if she's on the cover of every IFS issue :hi_hi_hi: :a_g_a: but it's not fair to underestimate Plushy's career, his story is very inspirational too. :co_ol:
ImageImage
clairdelalune

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni