Пресса, интервью|| Press about Evgeni ON Ice

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Postby Виктория » 10 Feb 2013, 20:13

cekoni wrote:http://www.sovsport.ru/news/te

http://www.sovsport.ru/news/text-item/587197

Алексей Ягудин: Плющенко способен восстанавливаться быстрее обычных людей

- Нюансов скандала я не знаю, поэтому комментировать ситуацию мне бы не хотелось. Могу сказать только то, что мы живем в свободной стране, где каждый человек имеет право на свое мнение, - сказал Ягудин.

- Шансы на золото Игр у Плющенко есть?
- На Олимпиаде случиться может все. Конечно, у Евгения шансов больше, чем у спортсмена из ЮАР или какой-то другой экзотической страны.

Тут без сюрпризов! :mi_ga_et: Хоть что-то в этом мире неизменно!(пахнет дерьмом) :ze_le_ny:
«На собственном опыте знаю, как ужасны для активного спортсмена боли в спине. Испытывавший боли в области спины, перенесший серьёзные операции, Плющенко совершил в Сочи настоящий подвиг», — убеждена Линичук.

These users thanked the author Виктория for the post (total 2):
Грин (10 Feb 2013, 20:35) • Дарина (10 Feb 2013, 20:23)
Rating: 8.33%

Виктория

Postby Грин » 10 Feb 2013, 20:38

Виктория wrote:
cekoni wrote:http://www.sovsport.ru/news/te

http://www.sovsport.ru/news/text-item/587197

Алексей Ягудин: Плющенко способен восстанавливаться быстрее обычных людей

- Нюансов скандала я не знаю, поэтому комментировать ситуацию мне бы не хотелось. Могу сказать только то, что мы живем в свободной стране, где каждый человек имеет право на свое мнение, - сказал Ягудин.

- Шансы на золото Игр у Плющенко есть?
- На Олимпиаде случиться может все. Конечно, у Евгения шансов больше, чем у спортсмена из ЮАР или какой-то другой экзотической страны.

Тут без сюрпризов! :mi_ga_et: Хоть что-то в этом мире неизменно!(пахнет дерьмом) :ze_le_ny:

Согласна. Ну и язва этот Яг.,каким был ,таким и остался...

These users thanked the author Грин for the post (total 2):
Виктория (12 Feb 2013, 21:39) • Жюли (11 Feb 2013, 06:26)

Грин

Postby lovplush » 10 Feb 2013, 21:08

cekoni wrote:Go there and VOTE FOR OPTION: :plush43:

Да, я бы тоже так сделал

Прав ли Плющенко, подавший иск к комментатору:
http://www.sovsport.ru/polls-item/1864

The poll is just twisted. They are coward!!! :plush43:
Plushenko Chinese Fans Club: http://www.plushycnfanclub.org/
lovplush

Postby cekoni » 10 Feb 2013, 21:22

lovplush wrote:
cekoni wrote:Go there and VOTE FOR OPTION: :plush43:

Да, я бы тоже так сделал

Прав ли Плющенко, подавший иск к комментатору:
http://www.sovsport.ru/polls-item/1864

The poll is just twisted. They are coward!!! :plush43:

Yes, how you can "trust to someone's opinion" :ps_ih: .... as opposed to "eyewitness" testimony and the proven Russian champion?! :plush29:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby lala630312 » 11 Feb 2013, 01:03

I'm so angry! Yagaudin isn't a good man. :ze_le_ny: And I was very polite.... I knew it a long time ago.

These users thanked the author lala630312 for the post (total 2):
Виктория (12 Feb 2013, 21:40) • bigeyegugu (11 Feb 2013, 10:30)

lala630312

Postby lala630312 » 11 Feb 2013, 01:30

http://www.sovsport.ru/news/text-item/587163

I don't understand. Zhurankov wanted to provoke Plush and Yana? Or is he lying? He needs to know, if Plush will show his documents he will lose the case. How did he think, Plush, Yana, Mishin, Chanel 1, the Israelian doctor, the director of hospital and many other persons lied ? And why? Because he withdrew in the competition? This is so illogic. They can much more to lose, than they can win with this "PR".

These users thanked the author lala630312 for the post (total 2):
Виктория (12 Feb 2013, 21:40) • bigeyegugu (11 Feb 2013, 10:31)

lala630312

Postby Жюли » 11 Feb 2013, 06:28

Журанков - сволочь! Таких надо дисквалифицировать пожизненно! А Жене - удачи в иске! Не сомневаюсь, что с помощью юристов он сможет преподать урок этому мерзавцу!
И неважно, как ты выглядишь снаружи - главное, чтоб сору не было внутри.

These users thanked the author Жюли for the post:
Виктория (12 Feb 2013, 21:40)
Rating: 4.17%

Жюли

Postby Kudryavka » 11 Feb 2013, 10:19

lala630312 wrote:http://www.sovsport.ru/news/text-item/587163

I don't understand. Zhurankov wanted to provoke Plush and Yana? Or is he lying? He needs to know, if Plush will show his documents he will lose the case. How did he think, Plush, Yana, Mishin, Chanel 1, the Israelian doctor, the director of hospital and many other persons lied ? And why? Because he withdrew in the competition? This is so illogic. They can much more to lose, than they can win with this "PR".

At first, he said "IMO There was no surgery." And now "My intention was to stop Yana & Plu's showbiz-ish behavior." He already missed the point of the argument. I think he must lose at a court. I don't know why he refuses to apologize.

Also, I want to know why does Zhurankov so believe Plu's surgery is a lie. I think there might be a possibility that he heard it from someone who is worthy of trust (at least he think the person is worthy of trust).. I don't know. I'm just guessing :du_ma_et:

Of course, Zhurankov has a right to freedom of speech, but he should learn the responsibility is attached to the right of freedom of expression/speech. Plushy is not public's toy.
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009

These users thanked the author Kudryavka for the post (total 2):
Виктория (12 Feb 2013, 21:40) • bigeyegugu (11 Feb 2013, 10:38)

Kudryavka

Postby clairdelalune » 11 Feb 2013, 12:02

Could somebody translate the commentator's words, because I don't understand Russian and I would like to know what he said.
In my opinion to deny Plushenko's surgery is unacceptable for a Eurosport commentator, even if you express only a personal judgement. This is tabloid journalism not something a professional sports commentator would say. He could have complained about the PR around the surgery or that only a newspaper had access to the news. But to say there was no surgery??? I think Russian Skating Federation should sue him too.
ImageImage
clairdelalune

Postby bigeyegugu » 11 Feb 2013, 12:29

clairdelalune wrote:Could somebody translate the commentator's words, because I don't understand Russian and I would like to know what he said.
In my opinion to deny Plushenko's surgery is unacceptable for a Eurosport commentator, even if you express only a personal judgement. This is tabloid journalism not something a professional sports commentator would say. He could have complained about the PR around the surgery or that only a newspaper had access to the news. But to say there was no surgery??? I think Russian Skating Federation should sue him too.

.... On Saturday, Eurosport commentator Andrei Zhurankov said Plushenko had faked the surgery for public relations purposes.

“In my opinion, there was no such operation, and all this story, considering how it was presented in the mass media – it was an exclusive story by Channel One, only certain media sources got the tip-off to write about it – all this looks like a strategy that is used for various PR actions in showbiz," he said on-air.

Also and this:

"I especially have a suspicion, because next information appeared in the Israeli medias, 2 days ago, that they can not find a hospital where was Evgeni operated, and can not find him in any hospital right now.... Also, I do not believe that a man who had operation on the spine, can walk one day later.... Why do I think that's Plushenko's "PR"? In general, in recent years, much more stories about Evgeni is from show business, than from the sport."

These users thanked the author bigeyegugu for the post:
Виктория (12 Feb 2013, 21:40)
Rating: 4.17%

bigeyegugu

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni