Пресса, интервью|| Press about Evgeni ON Ice

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Postby cekoni » 07 May 2012, 14:55

Ирина wrote:На Первом канале Евгений Плющенко :plush33: Интервью.Программа ,посвященная инаугурации избранного президента России Владимира Путина.7.05.12 К сожалению, не успела записать с самого начала.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nty03Eu48jA

Thanks Irina! :plush39: Here is complete interview... :mi_ga_et:

- view: http://www.1tv.ru/sprojects_utro_video/ ... 42/pg1/v86
- DOWNLOAD: http://www-download.1tv.ru/promorolik/2 ... 507-12.mp4 :plush45:

Show Доброе утро

Своими мыслями о том, как вернуться к победам в российском спорте, поделился гость программы "Доброе утро" олимпийский чемпион по фигурному катанию Евгений Плющенко. Он обратил внимание на то, что сейчас строится много спортивных площадок: их гораздо больше, чем было в 90-х годах. Но нужно помнить: чтобы завоевывать медали, надо очень много работать. Это сегодня не все понимают. Он рассказал, что уже немного занимался тренерской деятельностью и заметил, что "из 10 детей только 3 работают: 7 детей не хотят". "Многие хотят быстрых денег, - объяснил он. – Многие смотрят: а вот Роналдо заработал 20 миллионов долларов. Так Роналдо пашет! Месси, Кафельников, Буре – все работают! Может быть, наша молодежь не задумывается, что нужно работать", - считает олимпийский чемпион.

О подготовке к предстоящей зимней олимпиаде Плющенко рассказал, что для него главное – не завоевать "золото" или "серебро". "Главное – залезть на пьедестал. Если я залезу на пьедестал – это уже будет большая моя победа", - признался Плющенко.

--------------------------

.. please, Darina - translate and beginning of video :plush39:

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 3):
Таня (08 May 2012, 16:45) • ilpulcino (07 May 2012, 17:35) • Sakura (07 May 2012, 16:32)
Rating: 12.5%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby clairdelalune » 07 May 2012, 16:24

Дарина wrote:Why Russia has less champions than in the past?
– May be young people want easy money. They think footballers like Ronaldo easily earn 20 million. But as a matter of fact they really work hard.
Why the coaches don’t make their students work harder?
- They do, believe me. I already work with children, coaching them. I see that only 3 in 10 children really work. The rest just don’t want to.
But you will win gold in Sochi, we can count on you?
- For me getting on the podium will be a big victory. My aim is not to win gold or silver but to make podium.
What is the current condition of sports objects in Sochi?
-They are being built. Soon Russian Nationals and Grand Prix final will be held in Sochi. This is very good for Russian athletes to have this experience, to get used. In February in Sochi during the Olympics there will be above-zero temperature; it is quite difficult to skate in such conditions.
Now the children have nowhere to play football in the yards. Too much cars. There are no playgrounds.
- We should require the administration to build playgrounds. Still, in my childhood when I lived in Volgograd, I played football every day, despite the fact that we had no playground.
What do you expect from the president?
- For me, the main thing is sport. I’m waiting for Russia’s sports successes.

NIce interview, very realistic IMO. :co_ol: :bra_vo:
ImageImage

These users thanked the author clairdelalune for the post:
ilpulcino (07 May 2012, 17:36)
Rating: 4.17%

clairdelalune

Postby simona » 07 May 2012, 16:40

Дарина wrote:rough and short translation :smu:sche_nie:

Image Th@nx doll 4 your short translation!

ImageImageImageImageImage

These users thanked the author simona for the post:
Дарина (07 May 2012, 22:39)

simona

Postby Дарина » 07 May 2012, 23:01

cekoni wrote:.. please, Darina - translate and beginning of video :plush39:

Я добавила одно предложение в перевод. Ирина почти всё записала.
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."

These users thanked the author Дарина for the post:
cekoni (08 May 2012, 16:19)

Дарина

Postby cekoni » 10 May 2012, 07:24

Nothing really new sfrom N/A bloggers - praise Plushy for the medals, the will of steel and determination, mention the "lack of artistry", etc ... :kli_ny:

Russian figure skater Evgeni Plushenko: aging or ageless?:
http://www.examiner.com/article/russian ... or-ageless

.... but that she did not mention that she saw Plushy in the May issue of Russian "Vogue", I would never look at the site :-) http://evgeni-plushenko.com/img/skan/big/365.jpg
cekoni
Administrator

Postby whitebamboo » 10 May 2012, 15:13

cekoni wrote:Nothing really new sfrom N/A bloggers - praise Plushy for the medals, the will of steel and determination, mention the "lack of artistry", etc ... :kli_ny:

Russian figure skater Evgeni Plushenko: aging or ageless?:
http://www.examiner.com/article/russian ... or-ageless

.... but that she did not mention that she saw Plushy in the May issue of Russian "Vogue", I would never look at the site :-) http://evgeni-plushenko.com/img/skan/big/365.jpg

*shrugs* Frankly, I suspect some of these NA experts don't know what "artistry" is if it came up and bit them on the a**, pardon my French.

Well, I read the article through, and basically all she's managed to say is essentially that since Plushy has the quad, he doesn't do anything else....To which I can only say, men's skating must be in a pretty bad state if any one skater gets to "define himself" by having the quad. (Yeah, maybe it was close to that state around 2010, but it certainly wasn't that way before 2006, and thankfully it is not that way now....)

Plus, ahe actually claimed Plushy "isn't known" for elegance and stretched lines. If she'd said that she personally isn't moved by his skating or that she doesn't see elegance in it, it would at least just be her opinion, and I understand that not everyone "gets" Plushy's skating, which is fine. But as she wrote it, and given Plushy was the men's skater with the most presentation 6.0s in the old system IIRC, and how people other than NA media and experts have often talked about him for years, I just think this claim is factually false.
Last edited by whitebamboo on 10 May 2012, 16:23, edited 1 time in total.

These users thanked the author whitebamboo for the post (total 4):
Дарина (10 May 2012, 17:10) • clairdelalune (10 May 2012, 17:09) • simona (10 May 2012, 17:00) • lovplush (10 May 2012, 15:56)
Rating: 16.67%

whitebamboo

Postby lovplush » 10 May 2012, 16:03

whitebamboo wrote:
Plus, she actually claimed Plushy "isn't known" for elegance and stretched lines. If she'd said that she personally isn't moved by his skating or that she doesn't see elegance in it, it would at least just be her opinion, and I understand that not everyone "gets" Plushy's skating, which is fine. But as she wrote it, and given Plushy was the men's skater with the most presentation 6.0s in the old system, and how people other than NA media and experts have often talked about him for years, I just think this claim is factually false.

The most irritation part is that she herself was a skater and not an unknown one (national range). People would regard her as an expert in the field. Such "expert" really can confuse people's mind. :plush43: Maybe the "lines" she is talking about is purely figure skating term for skating skill (edges), otherwise, I would say Plushy is the most elegant skater still competing. His movements define elegance although sometimes the emotion is raw and fierce :hi_hi_hi:
Plushenko Chinese Fans Club: http://www.plushycnfanclub.org/

These users thanked the author lovplush for the post (total 4):
lala630312 (10 May 2012, 18:13) • clairdelalune (10 May 2012, 17:09) • simona (10 May 2012, 17:00) • whitebamboo (10 May 2012, 16:23)
Rating: 16.67%

lovplush

Postby whitebamboo » 10 May 2012, 16:34

lovplush wrote:
The most irritation part is that she herself was a skater and not an unknown one (national range). People would regard her as an expert in the field. Such "expert" really can confuse people's mind. :plush43: Maybe the "lines" she is talking about is purely figure skating term for skating skill (edges), otherwise, I would say Plushy is the most elegant skater still competing. His movements define elegance although sometimes the emotion is raw and fierce :hi_hi_hi:

LOL, the thing is that I've come to the realization that many of these experts in the field of skating are actually by no means experts in the fields of either logic or art. Not to say that "elegance and stretched lines" (whatever she meant by lines) = art, of course.) And it's possible that she meant edges by "lines", but I had the impression that generally people nowadays would talk about things like "deep" instead of "stretched"....? :plush38: (And when it comes to skating skills, Plushy certainly has long been known for fluidity and lightness, even if he may not emphasize the deep edges that are considered the "better" style these days.)

These users thanked the author whitebamboo for the post (total 3):
lala630312 (10 May 2012, 18:13) • clairdelalune (10 May 2012, 17:09) • simona (10 May 2012, 17:01)
Rating: 12.5%

whitebamboo

Postby clairdelalune » 10 May 2012, 17:09

lovplush wrote:
whitebamboo wrote: Maybe the "lines" she is talking about is purely figure skating term for skating skill (edges), otherwise, I would say Plushy is the most elegant skater still competing. His movements define elegance although sometimes the emotion is raw and fierce :hi_hi_hi:

No, she means body lines not edges. Her opinion isn't new to me, a lot of FS followers from N/A share the same view about Evgeni's skating, he isn''t regarded or recognized as an elegant or artistic skater. They have a different perception of what these things mean, so it's not a reason to be angry or upset. Just ignore her (them). :plush34:
ImageImage

These users thanked the author clairdelalune for the post:
lala630312 (10 May 2012, 18:13)

clairdelalune

Postby lala630312 » 10 May 2012, 18:16

Dear Clair!

I love Yuzu, but i don't like your gif! I would like to see Plushy's gif. Sometimes you forget, that is Plushy's site. Sorry.
lala630312

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni