Пресса, интервью|| Press about Evgeni ON Ice

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Postby Kudryavka » 28 Mar 2012, 14:08

Ирина wrote:Знаменитый фигурист ежедневно будет комментировать для читателей «Комсомолки» события чемпионата мира :sh_ок: :plush41:

Евгений Плющенко согласился во время чемпионата вести свою авторскую колонку на страницах «Комсомолки» и делиться своими мыслями и впечатлениями от увиденного.
- Я уверен, что у России будут медали, и не исключено, что в парном катании - золотые, - дал свой прогноз Евгений накануне старта чемпионата. - Очень сильны Траньков и Волосожар. Ну и конечно, Смирнов с Кавагути.
Прочитать колонку Плющенко вы можете как в еженедельнике «Комсомольская правда», так и в ежедневном выпуске. :co_ol:

"Plushenko agreed during the championship conduct the author's column in the pages of "Komsomolskaya Pravda" and share his thoughts and impressions of what he saw.
Read the column Plushenko as you can in the weekly "Komsomolskaya Pravda" and in the daily edition."

Well, after all, Plushy will become a columnist during Worlds??? or just will give interviews? I thought he will write columns on KP... but I couldn't believe it and still confusing. Pleaes somebody explain me. lol
He didn't compete for three years, but as soon as I saw him, I knew that there was a true Olympic Champion on the ice. - Takahiko Kozuka, Rostelecom Cup 2009
Kudryavka

Postby cekoni » 28 Mar 2012, 16:22

Kudryavka wrote:
Amazing is Yuzuru (Hanyu), 19 y.o.,

Plushy was saying he is 19? actually he is still 17 :hi_hi_hi:

Really? I dont know that :sh_ок: Yuzuru is then really great talent! :bra_vo:

Kudryavka wrote:Well, after all, Plushy will become a columnist during Worlds??? or just will give interviews? I thought he will write columns on KP... but I couldn't believe it and still confusing. Pleaes somebody explain me. lol

What is the problem if he writes a few sentences and send over mail to "Komsomolka"? :du_ma_et: :mi_ga_et:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby clairdelalune » 28 Mar 2012, 16:48

cekoni wrote:Here is Plushy's interview for Romanian March issue of magazine "Tabu" by Lorena Lupu :plush45:

So, a quick translation of the interview , let's pray it does not disappear again. :kli_ny: Evgeni says nothing new, so I won't translate every single word. Also, the translation from Russian isn't very good. :kli_ny:

1st question is about his health. Evgeni says he feels very well, but the knee is still bothering him, so he'll have surgery in Munich on February 23rd. He wants to recover slowly and get ready for the next season.
2nd question. Lorena asks him why is he retiring and coming back all the time. :hi_hi_hi: Same answer as before, he missed competition, adrenaline, shows weren't enough, Yana supported him, etc. He had to skip last season and to have surgery. After Sochi he will resume the competitive career. He also talks about future plans, he wants to open a figure skating school and to perform in shows.
3rd question. Is it true that he likes to train with strong skaters because it's challenging? Yes, he likes to train and compete with good skaters because they push each other to the top.
4th question about his training, diet, work out. He says training depends on the season. Skating is a great work out for anybody.
5th question about his "controversial" statements regarding quad jumps. Isn't misogynistic to declare that a competition without quads is not a men competition, it basically means that women are not able to jump quads. Evgeni admits to have declared that a competiion without quads isn't a men competion. He wants to thank judges and skaters because trend changed and now a lot of athlets have one or even two quads. It means that judges give more importance to quads than before. He knows women are able to jump quads, for example Miki Ando, Sasha Cohen, Mao Asada or Surya Bonaly, they all landed quads in training but it's true that until now nobody landed a quad in competiion.
6th question. How did he met Edvin Marton and what's the secret of their successful collaboration. They met in Switzerland during an ice show. Evgeni was impressed by Edvin's talent and sense of humour. Edvin is very professional , he understands Evgeni's expectations towards the music he uses in shows and competitions that's why they are able to create a perfect combination of image and sound.
7th question. Did Dima Bilan introduced him to his wife Yana, or it was the other way around? Evgeny said he met both at the same time. It happened 5 years ago, in Trafalgar Square, London, during the Russian Winter Festival.
8th question. Does he want to represent again Russia at Eurovision? He says no, he won once, now he wants to focus on sports. :hi_hi_hi:
9th question. Why did he enter politics and then quit. In 2006, after Olympics he wanted to try something different but he coudn't combine both sports and politics, so he had to quit.
10th question. If he has a favorite program. No, he likes them all.
11th question. Does he have bad habits or addictions and how does he fight them. He does not have any addictions, he is perfect. :-) (I think it's a bad translation, though)
12th question. A lot of skaters retire very young, does he want to inspire them to continue the amateur carrer? Yes, absolutely. Skaters win titles at 18-20 years, then thet start performing in shows, win money and forget about competitions. He wants to prove that a skater is able to combine both shows and competitions and improve with age.
13th question. He is a very expressive skater, is he interested in becoming a dancer? No, he is and he wants to remain a figure skater.
14 question. Does he want more children? Does he want his children to become figure skaters? Yes, he wants to have many children and he will encourage them to pursue a career in sports. If he has a boy he could play hockey, tennis or football and if it's a girl, she could be a figure skater but she could also choose other sports.

The end!
Sorry for errors and for my crappy English! :nez-nayu:
Last edited by clairdelalune on 28 Mar 2012, 21:02, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

These users thanked the author clairdelalune for the post (total 8):
Kudryavka (29 Mar 2012, 07:23) • Дарина (28 Mar 2012, 20:55) • cekoni (28 Mar 2012, 20:22) • whitebamboo (28 Mar 2012, 19:59) • Грин (28 Mar 2012, 19:20) • lala630312 (28 Mar 2012, 18:18) • simona (28 Mar 2012, 18:09) • lovplush (28 Mar 2012, 17:54)
Rating: 33.33%

clairdelalune

Postby lovplush » 28 Mar 2012, 17:55

But why another surgery in April :du_ma_et: ? Hopefully this is just routine check after the surgery. :plush47:
Plushenko Chinese Fans Club: http://www.plushycnfanclub.org/
lovplush

Postby cekoni » 28 Mar 2012, 19:42

lovplush wrote:But why another surgery in April :du_ma_et: ? Hopefully this is just routine check after the surgery. :plush47:

Maybe Clair (or journalist) make mistake and mixed March and April? Clair....? :du_ma_et:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby whitebamboo » 28 Mar 2012, 20:08

clairdelalune wrote:
So, a quick translation of the interview , let's pray it does not disappear again. :kli_ny: Evgeni says nothing new, so I won't translate every single word. Also, the translation from Russian isn't very good. :kli_ny:

Thank you so much for the translation! :plush39: :plush39:

1st question is about his health. Evgeni says he feels very well, but the knee is still bothering him, so he'll have surgery in Munich on April 23rd. He wants to recover slowly and get ready for the next season.

But this is again worrying! Though I am still clinging onto the hope that maybe the reporter misunderstood....

Though I am afraid that I really have to say about this question:

Isn't misogynistic to declare that a competition without quads is not a men competition, it basically means that women are not able to jump quads.

WHAT? Saying that "male skaters should do quads" in no way shape or form can possibly imply that "female skaters cannot do quads". I really, really want to give some people scores of 0 in logic again. :plush43:

(Edit: I think this notion comes from NA people after Vancouver? I remember seeing some people saying it then, though I always wondered if they were really this short on logic or just deliberately trying to mislead people...)
Last edited by whitebamboo on 28 Mar 2012, 20:55, edited 1 time in total.
whitebamboo

Postby cekoni » 28 Mar 2012, 20:17

Girsl, you dont noticed this part? :mi_ga_et:

cekoni wrote:... P.S. funny anecdote which Lorena wrote me :hi_hi_hi:
We sent Plush all the questions in English, he sent the answers in Russian and nobody in the house spoke Russian. Finally, a friend of mine from Moldova helped. This was just a short joke for the site.

So, Plushy's interview is quite "old" - he was not taken several days ago in Romania :a_g_a:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby simona » 28 Mar 2012, 20:20

Image Thx Clair!

ImageImageImageImageImage

simona

Postby Дарина » 28 Mar 2012, 20:51

clairdelalune wrote:
cekoni wrote:Here is Plushy's interview for Romanian March issue of magazine "Tabu" by Lorena Lupu :plush45:

Интервью румынскому журналу "Табу" - Евгений присылал им ответы на русском языке, они перевели на румынский, clair перевела на английский, а я опять на русский :-) .

"1-ый вопрос о здоровье. Eвгений говорит, что чувствует себя очень хорошо, но его по-прежнему беспокоит колено, у него была операция в Мюнхене 23 февраля. Он хочет, восстановиться не спеша и подготовиться к следующему сезону.
2-ой вопрос. Лорена спрашивает, почему он всё время уходит и возвращается. Тот же ответ, что и прежде, он делал перерыв в соревнованиях, не было адреналина, шоу ему было недостаточно, Яна поддержал его, и т. д. Он был вынужден пропустить прошлый сезон и сделать операцию. После Сочи он завершит спортивную карьеру. Он также рассказывает о планах на будущее, он хочет открыть школу фигурного катания и выступать в шоу.
3-ий вопрос. Это правда, что он любит тренироваться с сильными фигуристами, потому что это подстёгивает? Да, он любит тренироваться и соревноваться с сильными фигуристами, поскольку они толкают друг друга к вершине.
4-ый вопрос о тренировках, диете. Он говорит, что тренировки зависят от сезона. Катание – хорошая тренировка для всех.
5-ый вопрос о его "спорных" заявлениях касательно четверных прыжков. Разве это не женоненавистничество говорить, что соревнования без четверных не являются мужскими соревнованиями, не означает ли это, что женщины не способны прыгать четверные :kli_ny: :hi_hi_hi: . Евгений признаёт, что соревнования без четверных не являются мужскими соревнованиями. Он хочет поблагодарить судей и фигуристов, потому что тенденция изменилась, и сейчас многие спортсмены делают один или даже два четверных прыжка. Это означает, что судьи придают большее значение четверным, чем раньше. Он знает, что женщины способны прыгать четверные, например, Мики Андо, Саша Коэн, Мао Асада, Сурия Бонали,- все они делали четверные на тренировках, но это правда, что до сих никто не приземлял четверные на соревнованиях.
6-ый вопрос. Как он встретился с Эдвином Мартоном и в чем секрет их успешного сотрудничества. Они встретились в Швейцарии на ледовом шоу. Евгений был впечатлен талантом Эдвина и его чувством юмора. Эдвин очень профессионален, он понимает ожидания Евгения в отношении музыки, которую он использует в шоу и на соревнованиях, поэтому они в состоянии создать идеальное сочетание образа и звука.
7-ой вопрос. Это Дима Билан представил его Яне, или это было наоборот? Евгений сказал, что познакомился с ними в одно и то же время. Это случилось 5 лет назад, на Трафальгарской площади в Лондоне, во время фестиваля Русская зима.
8-ой вопрос. Он не хочет вновь представлять Россию на Евровидении? Он говорит, что нет, он уже выиграл один раз, теперь хочет сосредоточиться на спорте.
9-ый вопрос. Почему он пошёл в политику, а затем бросил. В 2006 году после Олимпиады он хотелось попробовать что-то другое. Но он не смог совместить спорт и политику, поэтому бросил.
10-ый вопрос. Есть ли у него любимая программа. Нет, он любит все.
11-ый вопрос. Есть ли у него вредные привычки или пристрастия, и как он с ними борется. Он не имеет никаких вредных привычек, он идеальный :plush45: . (Я думаю, что это плохой перевод, однако)
12-ый вопрос. Многие фигуристы покидают спорт очень молодыми, хочет ли он вдохновить их продолжать любительскую карьеру? Да, именно так. Фигуристы завоёвывают титулы в 18-20 лет, потом начинают выступать в шоу, получать деньги и забывают о соревнованиях. Он хочет доказать, что фигурист может совмещать шоу и соревнования и совершенствоваться с возрастом.
13-ый вопрос. Он очень выразительный фигурист, не хотел бы он стать танцовщиком? Нет, он является и хочет остаться фигуристом.
14-ый вопрос. Он хочет еще детей? Он хочет, чтобы его дети стали фигуристами? Да, он хочет иметь много детей, и он хотел бы поощрять их, чтобы они делали карьеру в спорте. Если у него будет мальчик, он мог бы играть в хоккей, теннис или футбол, а если девочка, она могла бы быть фигуристкой, но она может выбрать и другие виды спорта."
Last edited by Дарина on 28 Mar 2012, 21:19, edited 1 time in total.
М. Плисецкая: "Пожалуй, Плющенко похож на Годунова. Тоже высокий, статный, эффектный, уверен в себе. Да и эти длинные развевающиеся на ветру и в пируэтах белые волосы. Такой же тип. И темперамент у него есть, и артистизм."
Дарина

Postby clairdelalune » 28 Mar 2012, 21:01

Girls, it's February 23rd, not April!!!! :-) :hi_hi_hi: I was thinking of Easter and I wrote April !!!! :-) :smu:sche_nie: :smu:sche_nie: :smu:sche_nie:
ImageImage

These users thanked the author clairdelalune for the post (total 5):
Kudryavka (29 Mar 2012, 07:25) • cekoni (28 Mar 2012, 22:13) • lala630312 (28 Mar 2012, 21:31) • Дарина (28 Mar 2012, 21:19) • whitebamboo (28 Mar 2012, 21:03)
Rating: 20.83%

clairdelalune

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni