Пресса, интервью|| Press about Evgeni ON Ice

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Пресса о Жене на льду || Press about Evgeni ON Ice

Postby cekoni » 12 Sep 2009, 08:14

Ирина wrote:http://www.baltinfo.ru/tops/Odin-den-s- ... nko-104170

Один день с Евгением Плющенко

Корреспондент «Вечернего Петербурга» посмотрел, как наш знаменитый земляк-фигурист готовится к ванкуверской Олимпиаде и к свадьбе с Яной Рудковской......

... translation by Ximena :plush39: (from: http://evgenyplushenkodevotion.yuku.com/sr...-GP-Nats--.html )

http://www.baltinfo.ru/tops/Odin-den-s-Evg...schenko-104170/

One day with Evgeny Plushenko

The correspondent of "Evening Petersburg" has looked how our famous countryman-skater prepares for the Vancouver Olympics and his wedding to Yana Rudkovskaya.

Plushenko's wedding approaches, the Turin Olympic champion marries a second time - this time to the producer Yana Rudkovskaya. Pre-wedding worries, however, has not prevented Evgeni to prepare new programs for the Olympic season: the Petersburger is commited to compete at the 2010 Winter Games in Vancouver.

No turning back

Will Evgeni Plushenko return to amateur? This year, all doubts have disappeared.
We not only heard the statement that Plushenko will perform at this or other competition, but we also saw his name in the official document of the International Skating Union (ISU) - in an application to participate in the stages of the "Grand Prix".
This mean there is no turning back from the ice anymore.

Every day, except weekends, Evgeni trains twice at Yubeliny. So we agreed that we will meet with him during his morning training.
However, at 11 o'clock Zhenya wasn't in the ice rink. His coach, Alexei Mishin was in a "jobless" status. But every cloud has a silver lining and Alexei has kindly agreed to talk in "for that guy."

- This week, Evgeni worked a lot so I told him "We need to rest, take the day off, and then well he called me yesterday late at night and tells me: let's take the night training as well".

Alexei Mishin talked about Evgeni's program this season.

- The short program - is from the soundtrack of "The Pianist" a piece by Chopin. We wanted to make like a "legend", in this program we want to reflect the good and the evil. And there is one part that it's poweful and agreesive, we even try to symbolically reflect the emblem of Nazism. But symbolically reflect, under the law of course. I want to expand on this question since I don't want to leave it in the narrow concept of fascism. It's the general rejection of a totalitarian regime. This is what we wanted to express -on one hand, the struggle, the fight, the pressure of totalitarianism and on the other, that when the pressure is there, that pressure generates resistance.

As for the long program, it is with the music of tango, created by famous Hungarian violinist and composer Edwin Marton. «Tango amor», the tango of love.

- Tango - it's been Zhenya's old dream. Tango is, foremost, an eternal dance. Plus, the tango is one of the musical forms that is different from the rest. There's brightness, expressiveness and a wide range of opportunities for a person to see the world through art.

Well, it means that Mishin and his pupil decided no to follow the line of the current reductionist tendencies:

- Before, when we made a program, we tried to make some brilliant miniature. And now we want to score points for complex elements and thus make the program outstanding. It is very difficult. But we try.

About the complexity of programs, by the way, everything is going fine. The combination 4-3, triple axel, one of the most difficult triple jumps, the lutz, steps and spins of 3rd and some of 4th level in the short program. And in the free, a 4-3-3, another quad, two triple axels. Not to mention the footwork and spins.
So the complexity is in order.

- Do you think it was easy to work with a man who has not skate in four years? Was it difficult to put together a program or not?

What kind of question is that, of course it was difficult! After all shows are not skating. You do one jump, a simple triple and the rest "showy feet". And then there was the extra weight, 80 kg. But now we are close to 72 kg.
When we asked him what was his role in Zhenia's return to amateur, Mishin replied:

- My part was to wait. A man waiting. Because only the deep conviction of the athlete's return could be productive. To entice him to lure him to it, turn unsuccessful. And umpromising.

Alexei Nikolayevich goes back to his business in Yubeliny, and we continue to wait for Zhenya, who has enjoyed the opportunity and is relaxing at the cottage. I wonder whether he would come on his motorcycle "Yamaha R6», that goes 200 kilometers per hour?

Football in the hall for choreography and quadruple jumps on the ice

However, Plushenko showed up in his "Audi R8", capable of accelerating to 300 kilometers per hour!
His high-speed quality machines are very helpful, when he was arriving to the city; he realized that he has left his skates in the trunk of another car, so he had to "fly" to the country and back. However, Evgeni got the time to train at three o'clock.

- Sorry, I could not warn you about the cancellation of the morning training- he says to us. - You didn't leave your cellphone number.

We have nothing to say but admit our own fault.

Zhenya changes clothes in Alexei Mishin training room and goes to the dance hall. Through the open door we can see, as he hugs Yuko Kawaguchi and talks to her. But just then, he sees our photographer, asked not to take pictures and closes the door ...
Perhaps, he believes that the movement, which looks impressive on the ice, on the floor in the hall that can still be seen in the mirrors will look somewhat like a caricature?
Somewhere after 20 minutes of doing exercises in the hall, Evgeni appears on the training rink, which is already in full work - Lisa Tuktamysheva with his coach, under the watchful supervision of Alexei Mishin and Andrei Lutai is performing his short program.

Evgene starts skating around the rink and gradually starting to jump. Starts with a loop, first a double, then a triple. Alexei Mishin, who is been talking with Lutai, begins to tape Zhenya on video. Meanwhile, Plushenko complicates his jump content, a lutz, some combinations, a triple axel. He jumps some quads, often successfully. However, after a fall on his quad, Mishin comes up to him on the ice, and explains something in his inimitable style. There may be magic words because Zhenia does not make any more errors while jumping.

After his jumping training ends, Zhenya starts with the ending of his long program, the footwork and the spins. Choreographer David Avdysh is vigorously gesticulating at the side, offering to Plushenko other variants for his hands and body movements. Indeed, some of the gestures of the choreographer are repeated by Zhenya on the ice and they look very organic.

16.15 The training comes to an end. First impression: that Zhenya feels "hungry for the sport, hungry for victory," as Yana Rudkovskaya has said, and there are no doubts about it. And his movements are so expressive, not for nothing that his arms were compared with the hands of Maya Plisetskaya. The only thing his landings still look somewhat heavy. The sound of the skate blades still gives away the excess weight. However, it is just temporary, no one doubts about it.

After leaving the ice, Evgeni goes to his dressing room, and then to the studio: to try on new outfits. Journalists are not allowed in this "intimate" procedure, since the fees for the exclusives designs have not been paid yet.

"My dream is to skate to Tango"

After training, Evgeni finds the time to talk with our correspondent. This is how the programs are and about the upcoming changes in his personal life. By the way, as it turned out, the short program, which so enthusiastically talked Alexei Mishin, may change.

- New season. You return to the amateur sport. For how long have you trained?
- Four months.

- You had a fairly significant break in your training.
- Significant of course. Three years, it's quite a lot. It's a big deal, of course, but it's okay. The important thing is that I want this.

- How are your feelings? Are you drawn into work?
- My feelings are good. Finally, as I already said, I've remembered the adrenaline, the good atmosphere. This new process is a new life. So everything is fine, everything's great. Now I'm gradually getting into work, because there are some problems, mostly my health. There's a slight injury. Therefore, the main thing is that I don't get hurt. If I don't get anything hurt, then it will work out

- Tell us about the programs that we are going to see ...
- I do not exclude that in competitions I will skate a new program. In any case, the short program is likely to be new.

- That's not the one that Mishin said, from Chopin?
- Not that one, probably a new one. But now everything depends on Edwin Marton - if he has time to compose it.

- So we won't see, as Alexei Mishin said, the confrontation against a totalitarian regime?
- Yes. That was the idea. But, unfortunately, in the short program, it can not be realized. Because it's only 2 minutes 50 seconds, and it is impossible to do a little performance. In the arrangement, it should be dramatic - hatred, anger, fighting But, unfortunately, there's simply not enough time to just make it happen.

- Now about the long program. Mishin said that is your long-cherished dream - to do the tango.
- It's true, this is really my long-cherished dream. I did a little bit in 2001, it was a small piece in my program, a tango. And when I did that part, the audience received it well. And it's probably time to do the whole program to Tango, done by Edvin Marton.There is passion, suffering and. With it you can, show yourself in all its glory.

- Now on the technical side. Remember, two years ago, you said that figure skating has turned into a way that one could become a world champion, without a quad. You anticipated then what happened, since four months later, Jeffrey Buttle was champion of the world.
- Nevertheless, I am going to do two quad and I'll jump them. Why? Because one can not go back. No. This is just silly, it's funny. If you reach a certain level, you have to keep it. So - one quadruple, is simply necessary. A second quad, I still have to do it, I am working on it in training. It is very difficult. But I'm trying to.

- The same type?
- Yes, two quadruple toe loop.

- Who do think is your main rivals?
- Everybody. The world. Now there are ten people - that's for sure. Canada, America, Japan, and the Czech Republic, and France ... In every country, there's two good athletes - this will be exactly ten skaters. And why - because the new system is equated to us all. Although the judges there are sometimes some selectivity , over some completed elements, about under rotation. So it is necessary to skate so the judges won't have any doubts left.

- Is it true that the Russian Nationals are going to be held in St. Petersburg?
- Yes, I know that it will be here. Initially they had planned, the federation, at least, planned in Kazan. But I don't know why they changed. It's good though, I do not have to go anywhere! In fact I said to Valentin Piseev: "If you make a championship in St. Petersburg, then I think, you'll have a full house."

- Nevertheless, you prefer to train in "Yubeliny"...
- I always train in "Yubeliny". Since I was 11 and I came here, so I still train here. Here there are good conditions; at least the quality of the ice is good, and the heating of it. That's the most important. Even though it takes me longer to arrive to Yubeliny than to the Academy.

On his wedding and Yana Rudkovskaya

Evgeni and Yana's wedding, who is scheduled to Moscow on September 12, will not be for "just the close ones" as reported in the press. "150 guests, including all the stars, all of our friends, is that just the close ones?"- snorted Plushenko. However, the remaining details of the ceremony Evgeni is prohibited to talk about since he has an exclusive contract with a magazine.

- Will you go into a honeymoon?
- After the wedding on September 13 I'm going to Novogorsk and will train in Novogorsk. My wife will come there. The 19 and 20 we have performances in Moscow.

- What are your requirements for the wife of a top-level athlete?
- In Yana I have found my second half. Finally. She understands that it is always busy, a lot of emotions, constant lack of sleep, all the time, that I get…I don't know, in a good mood, in a bad mood. She gets involved in this and she understands it. Moreover, she is also a creative person. She's very important to me. Along Dima Bilan, she won Eurovision and she has done a lot for him. She knows the show business, and creativity. And also, sorry for this, she is not just a 19-20 girl. No, she is a woman who has lived some life, and she understands what life is. That is very important to me.

- Does she create home comfort? For example, does she cook?
- Of course. But we just do not have enough time. We do not eat at home. Well, she cooks breakfast, if we have decided to sleep on the weekends and stay at home out of town, she can cook any food, kebabs fry - she can do it all.

- Do you have the same taste?
- Yes.

- Is she your stylist? Marton said that, sometimes he goes with you into the store, help each other to choose a shirt ...
- Well, I'm happy to go to the shops with my friends. I and one walk. As for Yana, yes she helps me get dressed, and I ask her, sometimes to help me select something, then something, then something or gather some things and make a set of my wardrobe.

- She was not here today ...
- She was sitting with my mother upstairs in our room. And looking from above, through the glass.
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 13 Sep 2009, 05:47

http://www.sovsport.ru/gazeta/article-item/346793
12 сентября 2009, №139(18029), Чикирис О.
Источник: Советский Спорт - ЮБИЛЕЙ

Трехкратная олимпийская чемпионка Ирина Роднина: У меня возраст настоящего фигуриста – 6.0!

– А в Евгения Плющенко верите? На Кубке Санкт-Петербурга на этой неделе его катание произвело фурор.

– Есть опасения и по Плющенко: не могу припомнить пример удачного возвращения в одиночном катании. Пробовали и Петренко, и Бойтано, и Катарина Витт, но неудачно. Тем не менее мне кажется, что успешно вернуться можно. Но Кубок Ленинграда – это не тот уровень соревнований, на котором можно дать оценку подготовке спортсмена. Прежде всего психологической. К тому же, как только Евгений чувствует конкуренцию, в короткой программе у него начинаются сбои. В произвольной он значительно сильнее и интереснее соперников. А в короткой программе на первый план выходит психология.

Прыгнуть четверной – это еще не возвращение. Возвращение – это когда ты можешь совладать со всеми своими техническими и психологическими проблемами. Честь и хвала Евгению и тем, кто ему помогает, если он сумеет со всем этим справиться. Но главная проблема не в этом, а в том, что за спиной Плющенко никого нет. В Сочи-то Плющенко выступить уже не сможет....

--------- (translation) -------------

Three-time Olympic champion Irina Rodnina: I have age as good skater - 6.0!

- In Evgeni Plushenko you believe? On "St. Petersburg Cup" this week, his skating produce furor.

- There are fears and for Plushenko: I can not recall an example of a successful return in singles skating. Tried and Petrenko, and Boitano, and Katarina Witt, but was unsuccessful. Nevertheless, it seems to me, that can be successfully return. But "Cup of Leningrad" - this is not the level of competition, where you can evaluate preparing athlete. First of all, psychological. Moreover, as soon as Evgeni feels the competition in the short program, he starts with failures. In an Long program, he is much stronger and more interesting rivals. But in the short program, at the forefront goes of psychology.

Quadruple jump - it does not return. Return - this is when you can cope with all its technical and psychological problems. Honor and praise to Evgeni and those who help him, if he would be able to cope with all this. But the main problem is not the point, but the fact that behind Plushenko no one. In Sochi Plushenko will not be able to compete....

-----------------------------------------

I really appreciate Rodnina, but I think that she is not looking Evgeni's since Olympics 2002, when mentioned his mistakes in short program ;;-))) :hi_hi_hi:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 13 Sep 2009, 11:07

cekoni wrote:http://www.examiner.com/x-20118-Figure- ... -Plushenko :co_ol:
August 21, Figure Skating Examiner, by Jackie Wong

On the comeback trail – Evgeny Plushenko
Olympic Games – 1st

Comment one visitor a site, where is the text (which you might have read here :mi_ga_et: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6&start=50#p853 ]
- predictions that Plushy will be the first at the Olympics 2010 plush48 ... and response by author of text - Jackie Wong .... :-)

http://www.examiner.com/x-20118-Figure-Ska...--829911-1-of-3

Ack... Plushenko. I really don't understand why his "presentation" scores were always so high. And his jumps... painful to watch.
- Berlin (3 September), On the comeback trail – Evgeny Plushenko
(http://www.examiner.com/x-20118-Figure-Ska...vgeny-Plushenko)

- Jackie Wong:
Well, there has always been some debate, particularly from some in the American audience, as to how/why skaters like Evgeny Plushenko and Irina Slutskaya score so high in the second mark (the former Presentation mark and the current Program Components Score). In terms of “presentation,” by which I take it you are referring to artistry/choreography, it is a difference in preference. Plushenko and Slutskaya have a different following than that of, say, Michelle Kwan and Sasha Cohen.

One way or another, all four skaters have a strong connection with the audience that few other skaters have – and perhaps if you look at it based on performance quality rather than purely artistry, it would be easier to understand his scores. That said, I did find Plushenko’s skating at the 2006 Olympics to be quite aloof, with the exception of the step sequences.

Also, it is important to note that the second mark (even in the old system) was not purely an evaluation of artistry or interpretation – which was a reason that toward the later years of the 6.0 system, the second mark was no longer called “Artistic Impression.” The second mark should take into account a number of intangibles, which includes artistry, choreography, and interpretation of music. But it also includes elements such as program composition, skating skills, and clarity of movement. Plushenko had a great effortlessness in movement and a natural ability to generate great speed and power. Those aspects of his skating are sometimes underappreciated. And so even though his programs were not necessarily everyone’s cup of tea, it does not take away from the fact that, purely as a skater, he was superb.
cekoni
Administrator

Postby Вера » 16 Sep 2009, 18:06

http://mk-piter.ru/2009/09/16/026/

Плющенко в трансе

16/09/2009

Спортивный психолог Геннадий Горбунов с недавних пор днюет и ночует в питерской Академии фигурного катания. Каждый его час расписан, ведь общаться приходится со многими фигуристами. Но главный «пациент» Горбунова — Евгений Плющенко — пока еще не созрел для того, чтобы обратиться за консультацией к специалисту. Хотя, как выяснил «МК» в Питере», Женя уже однажды прибегал к помощи психолога. Правда, об этом он говорить не любит.
Плющенко в трансе

Возможности Загайнова переоценили

Может быть, все дело в тренере Алексее Мишине, который как-то заявил, что психолог нужен только «неблагополучному спортсмену». Фигурист так и говорил всем: «Мои лучшие психологи — это мама и тренер!» Женившись на Яне Рудковской, он теперь, видимо, зачислит в штат личных «психотерапевтов» и новоявленную супругу.

Впрочем, Женя лукавил, говоря о том, что ему не нужна помощь вне льда. Известно, что несколько лет назад с ним в индивидуальном порядке работала московский психолог Елена Дерябина.

— Да, это так, — подтверждает она. Но я не могу рассказывать все подробности. Все, что касается моей работы со спортсменом, это вещь абсолютно интимная.

Но, видимо, помощь специалиста потребовалась Плющенко после поражения на зимних Олимпийских играх 2002 года, когда он уступил золотую медаль своему вечному сопернику Алексею Ягудину. Женя упал, катая показательную программу. :hi_hi_hi: Многие, в том числе и тренер Алексей Мишин, фактически обвинили в этом личного психолога Алексея Ягудина Рудольфа Загайнова (по просьбе Татьяны Тарасовой Алексей уничтожал в себе «комплекс Плющенко»). Мол, психолог загипнотизировал Плющенко, стоя за бортиком, — взглядом «толкнул» фигуриста. Загайнов потом даже признавался, что использовал свои «хитрости». Но собеседники «МК» в Питере» полагают, что Загайнов явно переоценивает свою роль в поражении Евгения.

— Напряжение во время соревнований достигает у фигуриста абсолютного пика, и может подействовать любая мелочь, в том числе и появление неприятного ему человека, — считает Елена Дерябина.

Поговаривают, что и на этот раз с психикой Плющенко работают профессионалы.

— Честно говоря, когда пошли разговоры о том, что Женя вернется в большой спорт, мне казалось, что это некий пиар-ход, — признается Дерябина. — А сейчас после его роскошного контрольного проката в Новогорске в конце августа я еще раз убеждаюсь, что Женя — великий спортсмен. Не знаю, сможет ли он выиграть Олимпиаду после такой паузы, но то, что он труженик, каких единицы, в этом я не сомневаюсь.

Мантры для фигуриста

— Я наблюдал, как катается Женя на Открытом кубке Петербурга, — также не скрывает своего восторга Геннадий Горбунов. — Это нечто фантастическое! За три с половиной месяца он вернулся в прежнюю форму. Уникальный случай.

Горбунов ждет, пока Плющенко сам «созреет» для того, чтобы обратиться к нему за консультацией. Опытному специалисту есть что предложить звезде. За многолетнюю практику он создал различные методики работы со спортсменами.

— Моя работа базируется на регуляции психических состояний. Вот, к примеру, идет тренировка. Тренер говорит мне, что сейчас спортсмен должен вынести высокие силовые нагрузки. Я организую соответствующий режим — кладу спортсмена спать днем, включаю ему кассету с записью — это может быть определенная музыка или слова, действующие на подсознание. Погружаю его в транс.

У Геннадия Горбунова — целая коллекция таких кассет, на все случаи жизни. Он может излечить спортсмена даже от звездной болезни.

По словам Горбунова, Плющенко сегодня демонстрирует потрясающие психофизиологические характеристики.

— Чтобы совершить четверной прыжок, требуется невероятная концентрация физических и психологических сил, — того же мнения придерживается и Елена Дерябина. — Спортсмен должен уметь использовать внутренние резервы человеческого организма.

— Вы хотите сказать, что Плющенко обладает экстрасенсорными способностями?

— Если этих способностей нет, ничего не получится, — уверена Дерябина. — Они не каждому даны, но Женя ими обладает. Правда, здесь многое зависит от тренера… Вот, к примеру, у знаменитой прыгуньи с шестом Елены Исинбаевой гениальный тренер, который позволяет ей настраиваться перед прыжком.

Его научили ходить по трупам? :kli_ny:

Специалисты, с которыми консультировался «МК» в Питере» по поводу психологической готовности Плющенко к Олимпийским играм, очень осторожно оценивают его трехлетнюю паузу. Люди, давно знающие Плющенко, говорят, что он сильно изменился за это время — стал жестче, даже агрессивнее. Не прошел без следа громкий развод с разделом имущества и ребенка. Имя Плющенко уже почти не связывают со спортивными достижениями — публику интересуют манипуляции с квартирами, бесславное депутатство в Законодательном собрании, участие в шоу-программах и, наконец, женитьба на Яне Рудковской.

— Чтобы довести спортсмена до вершины, его нужно научить ходить по трупам, — откровенно заявил один из экспертов, попросив при этом не называть его имени. — Ему постоянно говорят, что он самый сильный и великий. Потом в реальной жизни он ведет себя так же, считая себя всемогущим. Но фигуристы такого класса, как Плющенко, совсем не приспособлены к жизни. Они зарабатывают большие деньги, будучи совсем молодыми людьми. Они не знают, как ими распорядиться. Плющенко умело манипулируют — в спорте это делает Мишин, в бытовой жизни — мама, теперь подключилась и Рудковская. Это ведь стыд и позор для такого спортсмена, как он, выступать на подтанцовке Димы Билана! Талант может не простить ему такого бездарного к себе отношения.

Ирина Николаева

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Жене сейчас не нужны спектакли

Алексей Мишин не знает, как сыгранная свадьба скажется на олимпийских перспективах его ученика

Выступление олимпийского чемпиона Турина Евгения Плющенко на Кубке Санкт-Петербурга поразило зрителей. Мало кто ожидал, что за пять месяцев до Игр-2010 и после трехлетнего простоя Женя решится на два четверных прыжка в одной программе. При этом по сумме двух программ фигурист набрал 259,14 балла. Это примерно на пять баллов хуже мирового рекорда. Для тренера спортсмена Алексея Мишина такой прокат, похоже, также стал неожиданностью.

— Алексей Николаевич, довольны ли вы выступлением своего подопечного?
— Конечно. Короткую программу он выполнил безукоризненно. Мне даже придраться не к чему. В произвольной допустил некоторые шероховатости, однако именно этим прокатом я доволен больше всего. Даже сам не ожидал, что Женя решится максимально усложнить программу. Я не настаивал на этом. Но он настолько в себе уверен, что решил показать каскад из четверного и двух тройных прыжков. В мире сейчас этого никто не делает. А Плющенко решил выполнить этот сложнейший элемент здесь, в Петербурге, когда особой необходимости в этом не было. Мне такая позиция фигуриста очень нравится.

— Евгений выходил со льда, едва дыша. Он был весь красный от усталости. С чем это связано?
— Говорить о том, что сейчас Плющенко находится в идеальной форме, нельзя. Но я рад, что он смог показать всю программу от начала и до конца, хотя перед стартом у меня были в этом сомнения.

— Почему вы запретили снимать прокат Плющенко?
— Это первое катание после длительного перерыва. Незачем из этого делать какое-то шоу. По собственному опыту знаю, что чем больше спектакля вокруг спортсмена разыгрывается, тем хуже результат. У нас впереди еще много работы. Когда все будет готово — снимайте в свое удовольствие.

— Может быть, вы просто боялись, что фигурист не сможет продемонстрировать свое лучшее катание?
— Чего я боялся, я лучше умолчу.

— На каком старте теперь можно будет увидеть Евгения?
— Мы собираемся поехать на второй этап Кубка России, который пройдет 6 октября в Перми.

— Не помешает ли свадьба Евгения вашей подготовке к Олимпиаде?
— Увидим чуть позже.

Алена Скобарева
Вера
Администратор

Postby cekoni » 17 Sep 2009, 09:59

Вера wrote:http://mk-piter.ru/2009/09/16/026/

Плющенко в трансе

Ирина Николаева

I will split translations of Vera's last post on two parts. The second part of text is an interview with Mishin, the first ... :ze_le_ny:
I must do small "introduction", only to realize, how much is "stupid" this text :kli_ny: - full of speculation, amateur "psychological analysis", quoting "anonymous confidential sources" ... first quoted a psychologist who worked with the Zhenya - Elena Deryabina, which nothing can specifically say about him (professionally from her :plush45:)... then quoted a psychologist who "would" like to work with him (but never did ::yaz-yk: ) - Gennady Gorbunov, which use the opportunity to advertise his "therapy" :-) .... and finally, quoted "anonymous confidential sources" :plush29: .... I do not know, whether to laugh or cry... :-(

------------------------------------------------------

16/09/2009, Irina Nikolaeva

Plushenko in a trance

Sports psychologist Gennady Gorbunov, recently spends days and nights in the St. Petersburg's "Academy of figure skating". Every his hour it is busy, after all - he must to communicate with many figure skaters. But the main "patient" of Gorbunov - Evgeni Plushenko - are not yet matured to seek the advice of a specialist. :-) Although, how found "MK", Zhenya had once sought the help of a psychologist. Admittedly, he does not like talk about that.

Features of Zagainov's was overestimated

Maybe it was all done coach Alexei Mishin, who once said that the psychologist needed only for "dysfunctional athletes". Figure skater also told to everyone: "My best psychologists is my mom and the coach!" Being married to Yana Rudkovskaya, he is now, apparently, joined to the staff of personal "therapists", and his new wife.

However, Evgeni is cunning, he saying that him did not need assistance "off" the ice. It is known, that several years ago, with him individually worked Moscow psychologist Elena Deryabina.

- "Yes, this is so" - she confirms. "But I can not tell all the details. Everything about my work with the athlete, this thing is absolutely intimate".

But, apparently, expert help needed to Plushenko's after his defeat at the 2002 Winter Olympics, when he lost a gold medal to his eternal rival Alexei Yagudin. Evgeni fell, while skate exibition (? ;;-)))) program. Many, including his coach Alexei Mishin, actually blamed the personal psychologist of Alexei Yagudin - Rudolph Zagainov (which, at the request of Tatiana Tarasova destroyed in Alexei's a "complex Plushenko"). So, a psychologist hypnotized Plushenko, standing at the rim of ice rink - and with look "pushed" the skater. Zagainov then even admitted, that he used "tricks". But the interlocutors of "MK", believe that Zagainov clearly overestimates his role in the defeat of Evgeni.

- "Voltage during the competition reaches in skaters absolute peak, and can act every detail, including and the appearance of unpleasant man for him" - believed Elena Deryabina.

Rumor that, and on this occasion, with the psyche Plushenko's, working professionals.

- "Frankly speaking, when there was talk that Zhenya will return to competitive sport, it seemed to me that this is some PR" - recognized Deryabina. - "And now, after his splendid "test skating" in Novogorsk in late August, I once again convinced, that Evgeni - a great athlete. I do not know, whether he could win the Olympics after a pause, but the fact, that he is a hard worker, no one, in this I do not doubt".

Mantras for skater

- "I watched, how skate Zhenya in open "St. Petersburg's Cup" - also does not hide his delight, Gennady Gorbunov. - "It is something fantastic! For three and a half months, he returned to the previous form. Unique case."

Gorbunov waits, until Plushenko himself not "mature", to ask him for advice. :kli_ny: "Test" specialist has something offer to the star's. Over many years of practice, he created various techniques for working with athletes.

- "My work is based on the regulation of mental states. Here, for example, is training. Coach tells me that now the athlete must make a high power load. I will organize the appropriate mode - put an athlete to sleep during the day, turn on him recorded tape, it may be a certain music or speech, acting on the subconscious. Dip him into a trance."
(I was, twenty years ago as a teenager, used such tapes :plush26: )

Gennady Gorbunov have a collection of tapes, for all occasions. He can heal the athlete, even of the "star" disease.
(Plushy have a "star" disease? ... really? ::yaz-yk: )

According to Gorbunov, Plushenko today demonstrates the amazing physiological characteristics.

- "To perform a quadruple jump, requires incredible concentration of physical and psychological forces" - same opinion have and Elena Deryabina. - "The athlete should be able to use the internal reserves of the human body."

- "You want to say that Plushenko has extrasensory abilities?" :plush26:
- "If these abilities do not, it does not work" - sure Deryabina. - "They are not given to every man, but Zhenya's they possess. True, much depends on the coach ... For example, famous pole vaulter Yelena Isinbayeva have genius coach, which allows her to be tune before a jump."

Him are learned to walk over corpses? (starts "hammering"... :plush29: )

The experts, consulted by "MK" about the psychological readiness of Plushenko's for the Olympic Games, very carefully evaluate its three-year hiatus. People, who know long time Plushenko, says that he has changed a lot during this time - become harder, even aggressive. There was trace of loud divorce, with division of property and child. Name of Plushenko almost no link with sporting achievements - the public interest manipulation with apartments infamous deputy in Legislative Assembly, participation in shows and, finally, marriage to Yana Rudkovskaya.

- "To bring the athlete to the top, it should be teach to walk over corpses" - frankly said one expert, while asking not to be named. - "To him constantly told, that he is strongest and greatest. Then, in real life, he is behaving in the same way, considering himself as omnipotent. But this class skaters, as Plushenko, was quite not adapted to life. They earn big money, being as very young people. They do not know, how dispose that. With Plushenko's skillfully manipulated - in sport goes Mishin, in daily life - mother, now joined and Rudkovskaya. It's a shame and a disgrace for such an athlete, as he, to performe like backup dancers for Dima Bilan! Talent can not forgive him, such an incompetent, to itself, attitude...."

------------------------

:du_ma_et:..... so.... :plush26: or :plush23: ?
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 17 Sep 2009, 10:02

Вера wrote:http://mk-piter.ru/2009/09/16/026/

Жене сейчас не нужны спектакли

Алексей Мишин не знает, как сыгранная свадьба скажется на олимпийских перспективах его ученика

Алена Скобарева

16:09.2009., Alena Skobareva

Zhenya's now does not need spectacles

Alexei Mishin not know how to wedding will affect on the Olympic prospects of his pupil

Performance Turin Olympic champion Evgeni Plushenko at "St. Petersburg's Cup" impressed the audience. Few could have expected, that five months before the Games-2010, and after three years of inactivity, Zhenya will be decided on two quadruple jumps in one program. In this case, for two programs, skater scored 259.14 points. This is about five points worse than the world record. For athlete's coach Alexei Mishin, his skating, it seems, also came as a surprise.

- Alexei Nikolaevich, you satisfied with performance of yours pupil?
- Of course. Short program he performed flawlessly. I even not find fault in anything. In an long program, he allowed some roughness, however, with this skating I am most pleased. Even, I did not expect, that Evgeni's will be resolved maximum complicate the program. I did not insist on this. But he is so confident in himself, that he decided to show the cascade of a quadruple and two triple jumps. In the world today, that no one does. But Plushenko decided to perform this complex element here, in Petersburg, when a specific need for it was not. I like this position of skater very much.

- Evgeni went from the ice, barely breathing. He was all red from fatigue. What is the reason?
- The reason is that - it is not impossible, that Plushenko now to be in perfect shape. But I am glad, that he was able to show the whole program from beginning to end, although before the start I had doubt.

- Why are you banned recording skating of Plushenko?
- This is the first skate after a long break. There is no need, to do from this, some kind of show. From my own experience I know, as more spectacles around athlete played, the worse the result. Ahead us is still more work. When all will be done - shoot for your pleasure.

- Maybe you're just afraid, that the skater will not be able to demonstrate his best skating?
- Of which I was afraid, I better keep in silence.

- At which start now, we will can seen Evgeni?
- We are going to the second stage of the "Russian Cup", which will be held on October 6 in Perm.

- Do not interfere Evgeni's wedding, yours preparations for the Olympics?
- We will see later.
cekoni
Administrator

Postby dimi » 17 Sep 2009, 12:46

ah do not worry for the special doctor interview, now everybody wants some piece of Plushy's fame, thats all :plush34:
just laugh :ps_ih:
dimi

Postby cekoni » 18 Sep 2009, 04:30

dimi wrote:ah do not worry for the special doctor interview, now everybody wants some piece of Plushy's fame, thats all :plush34:
just laugh :ps_ih:

But I so hate stupid journalist ... an even more, stupid readers :plush29: :ps_ih:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 20 Sep 2009, 01:59

http://ws-news.ru/article_skating.html

Наш опрос

Сможет ли Евгений Плющенко побороться за золото в Ванкувере?

Да, на данный момент он лучший
10%(3)
Нет, потому что его время ушло
23%(7)
Да, именно за этим и вернулся :cool_cool:
40%(12)

Нет, успешные возвращения редкость
26%(8)
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 26 Sep 2009, 12:23

http://www.sport.ru/ru/news/20090925/ot ... cle126192/

Назад в будущее

Евгений Плющенко вернулся, вернулся в спорт, в котором когда-то был законодателем мод, вернулся в спорт, который с того времени очень сильно изменился. Впрочем, и сам Плющенко не остался прежним, это уже взрослый мужчина, у которого есть конкретная цель – стать двукратным олимпийским чемпионом…

Официальное возвращение Евгения состоялось на кубке Санкт-Петерубрга, а продолжилось на контрольных раскатках чемпионата России. Плющенко в отличной форме, уже прыгает каскад 4-3-3, и даже получает отличные оценки от судей, но всё это пока сродни радости, что солнце взошло, никаких наград на Олимпиаде такие результаты не гарантируют.

В своё время Плющенко был в мужском катании эталоном – именно он стал стабильно выполнять каскад 4-3-3, рисковать на показательных выступлениях и танцевать под "Sex Bomb" – у него был карт-бланш и не было ни единого конкурента, теперь же всё иначе, за три года, что не попадался на глаза судей Плющенко, у тех появились новые авторитеты – Жубер, Лайсачек, Такахаши.

А ведь есть такая штука, репутация, на которую сначала работает человек, а потом уже она на него. Плющенко эту репутацию заработал, но слишком уж долго его не было. Три года – это для некоторых фигуристов весь век спортивной жизни, это на самом деле много, особенно учитывая тот факт, что за всё это время Евгений ни разу не имел опыта серьёзной соревновательной борьбы.

Вернуться за счёт опыта – можно, сыграть на таланте – можно, и тот, и другое у Плющенко есть, но это чрезвычайно сложно. Тот факт, что Евгений прыгает 4-3-3, вообще ни о чём не говорит, что подтвердила и прославленная Ирина Роднина. 4-3-3 для Плющенко может быть сродни умению водить машину – за руль болида Формулы 1 садиться, если у тебя после большого перерыва получилось тронуться с ручной коробкой передач, вряд ли стоит.

Помимо пресловутых 4-3-3 в фигурном катании есть ещё много всего, что Плющенко когда-то сам изобретал, но теперь это умеют делать все. Больше того, эти самые 4-3-3 стали уже обыденностью. Тот же Жубер тренирует 4-4-4, и как поговаривают специалисты, попытки его не слишком далеки от идеала. Остальные же явные конкуренты пусть пять оборотов не крутят, но зато коронную связку Плющенко делают весьма спокойно.

Этот спорт изменился, изменился сильно, и чтобы Плющенко вновь стать Олимпийским чемпионом, ему не просто нужно нагнать соперников в уровне мастерства. Ему нужно совершить революцию в своём виде, чтобы его вновь поставили на вершину. Сейчас в мужском катании есть свои герои, а Плющенко – это уже прошлое, которому придётся стать настоящим.

…С тех пор, как Евгений ушёл из спорта, в его жизни произошло много чего – развод, Евровидение, светская жизнь, свадьба – немало о Плющенко было сказано нелицеприятных слов борцами за исключительный профессионализм. Мол, "ты спортсмен, вот тебе коньки – шуруй на каток". Таких борцов много, очень много, и всё потому что они – люди, как и Плющенко, со слабостями, мечтами, желаниями и прочим-прочим…

Плющенко вернулся и уже за это его можно и нужно уважать. Он мог бы уехать в Америку и прекрасно жить, участвуя в ледовых шоу за очень солидные деньги, это абсолютно нормальная практика, которая позволила бы ему проводить время с семьёй и наслаждаться жизнью. Но он вернулся в спорт, потому что, по его же словам, "нужен драйв, соревнование".

Нужно ведь ещё и правильно оценивать тот шаг, что предпринял Евгений – это нам интересно, получиться – не получиться, сможет – не сможет, придумает – не придумает, а он не ради интереса это сделал, он поставил на кон своё имя, своё легендарное уже имя. Его выступление на Евровидении видел весь мир, думаете в случае неудачи в Ванкувере весь мир его ему не припомнит? Он будет биться не только за медаль, но и за имя. Знаете, в спорте часто говорят – главное, вовремя уйти. Плющенко ушёл вовремя, но он решил вернуться, а тут уж деваться некуда, доказывай, что ты не пальцем деланный.

Никто не в праве судить Евгения, если у него нет хотя бы половины тех титулов, которые есть у этого спортсмена. Он прошёл путь от Турина до возвращения в спорт, и теперь его тем более не надо судить – он сам за всё ответит через год в Ванкувере. У него есть этот год, а уж как он им воспользуется – исключительно его дело.

Алексей Данилов, Sport.ru

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Тот же Жубер тренирует 4-4-4"
Really? The first time I hear, for such Joubert's achievements :hi_hi_hi:

"Помимо пресловутых 4-3-3 в фигурном катании есть ещё много всего, что Плющенко когда-то сам изобретал, но теперь это умеют делать все"
I dont think so ::yaz-yk:

"Oн сам за всё ответит через год в Ванкувере."
When is write this article :du_ma_et: - 2008 years? ;;-)))
cekoni
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni