Пресса, интервью|| Press about Evgeni ON Ice

Любим! Надеемся! Верим!
We love you! We believe in you!

Re: Пресса о Жене, интервью Жени || Press about Evgeni ON Ic

Postby Ирина » 04 Sep 2011, 22:29

Виктория wrote:Gal4onok пишет:
"Это Ирина Шаронова, бывшая танцовщица, сейчас она преподает в консерватории Петербурга. Ей уже доводилось работать с фигуристами, правда, не самыми крупными. Я видел некоторые ее работы, и мне понравилось. Иру я знаю уже очень давно. Мы сразу нашли общий язык, и работать у нас получается очень быстро. "

Интересно, новый хореограф, раньше не слышала о ней.

Женя говорил,что раньше она работала с Еленой Соколовой :du_ma_et:
..."Российский фигурист Евгений Плющенко добился уникального достижения. Он выступил на четвертых Олимпийских играх - и выиграл четвертую медаль,став двукратным олимпийским чемпионом! "...

These users thanked the author Ирина for the post:
Виктория (05 Sep 2011, 20:41)
Rating: 4.17%

Ирина
Администратор

Postby cekoni » 04 Sep 2011, 22:37

cekoni wrote: http://kp.ru/daily/25747/2734546/?utm_s ... um=twitter
Мария РЕМИЗОВА — 04.09.2011

Евгений Плющенко: Летом мне хотелось повесить коньки на гвоздь, но потом я понял, что это самое легкое
Олимпийский чемпион вернулся на лед

Same interview :ni_zia:

Plushenko decided not to leave the sport 2011.09.04
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On9ufuvg58s

... later translation :mi_ga_et:

P.S. same video on KP.ru channel :plush45:
Евгений Плющенко передумал уходить из спорта:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxBybRgiKUI
Last edited by cekoni on 05 Sep 2011, 01:05, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added video from KP.ru channel

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 3):
Виктория (05 Sep 2011, 20:39) • simona (04 Sep 2011, 22:56) • Ирина (04 Sep 2011, 22:53)
Rating: 12.5%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby Ирина » 04 Sep 2011, 22:53

cekoni wrote:

ЖЕНЯ:
"....Я очень благодарен своим поклонникам,болельщикам,которые сегодня пришли и поддержали меня.
Это мне очень нужно!!!!
Я знаю,что меня любят,что меня поддерживают,что мною живут, можно так сказать!
Для меня это очень большая честь и огромное спасибо".....

:plush33:
Спасибо большое Женечка за такие слова! :plush40: Мы всегда будем с тобой! Всегда будем поддерживать!!!! :plush40: :plush32: :plush39:
..."Российский фигурист Евгений Плющенко добился уникального достижения. Он выступил на четвертых Олимпийских играх - и выиграл четвертую медаль,став двукратным олимпийским чемпионом! "...
Ирина
Администратор

Postby cekoni » 04 Sep 2011, 23:41

alysonshade wrote:Girls, sorry, it would be nice to have a short translation of your conversation... :plush47:
I get there's something funny inside, but my online translator doesn't work well! :ne_vi_del:

Just that Plushy replace one girl (Marina) with another :hi_hi_hi:
cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 05 Sep 2011, 06:47

cekoni wrote:
cekoni wrote: http://kp.ru/daily/25747/2734546/?utm_s ... um=twitter
Мария РЕМИЗОВА — 04.09.2011

Евгений Плющенко: Летом мне хотелось повесить коньки на гвоздь, но потом я понял, что это самое легкое
Олимпийский чемпион вернулся на лед

Same interview :ni_zia: - Plushenko decided not to leave the sport 2011.09.04
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On9ufuvg58s

... later translation :mi_ga_et:

First, translation of video (it is part of the text above) :plush45:

- Zhenya, everyone talking about your wish and wish of all your fans, that you perform at the Olympics. You have still this wish?

- Plushenko: "I would honestly say that the second return - the most difficult. Insanely difficult to come back, especially when you endure all kinds of operations. And this summer in the camps, I often wanted to hang skates, but then I came to the conclusion, that this is the easiest what can be done. But move beyond, to transcend this, not even a barrier yet, than wall... So, overjump him, and make new elements, and regain all the skills which are inherent in me and continue to skate - it's insanely hard.
But I try, I try to overcome these barriers, difficulties with health. And to me, in general, it turns out!

I am very grateful to my fans, the fans who support me. I know that they love me, I can say - they live with me, and it's a great honor for me. Thank you, dear. But I'll try not just to skate, but also to win at the Olympics.

... Today I skated my exibition number. Decided not to show a short and free program, although they are almost ready. It was possible to show them, but I think that it's better to finish them to the end, and then introduce to the audience and judges. It remains to finish the steps and choose costumes. Competitions are soon, literally in October, I will participate in some of the stages of Russian Cup. Probably Samara or Perm. And there will necessarily show the new programs."

(continuation of translation is from the text) :-):
http://kp.ru/daily/25747/2734546/

Evgeni Plushenko: This summer I wanted to hang up skates, but then I realized that it was the easiest

This weekend at the Rublevka rink was happened, what the fans of figure skating waited a few months. After the disqualification, and two operations on his knee and the meniscus, Evgeni Plushenko returned to the sport.

Three-time world champion, Olympic champion skated in the show of the strongest skaters in the Moscow region on arena "Katok.ru".

When Zhenya came out on the ice, the hall applauded standing. Do not hold back emotions and professionals: the head of figure skating federation Valentin Piseev and coach Tatiana Tarasova.
Skater at the stands supporting his wife Yana Rudkovskaya and her friend Lera Kudryavtseva.

- Who liked you of those guys who were on the ice today?
- Plushenko: Many today worthy skated. The guys are perspective. There is competition, growing. To me will be difficult to perform. But my task is: doing my job, doing that, what I can do. And then everything will be fine. Many today have made a quadruple jump, a quadruple toe loop, someone made a three and a half, there are new images, added in the slip (в скольжении?) and in the spins. What can I say, I am happy to deal with them.

- I saw that to you today Tatiana Tarasova standing applauded. And she is, known a strict judge, and first-class trener. It was not at the rink today, your coach Alexei Mishin. It was hard without his support?
- Plushy: Of course, it is hard without my coach. I think it's the last time, that this is happens. Mishin is now with Arthur Gachinsky in Japan. With Mishin, of course, I feel myself more confident.

- Tell me please, in your Twitter, you recently wrote that your son Egor went to the hockey section. Why not in figure skating?
- Plushy: Yes, my sonny are involved in the hockey. Today he had already the fifth training session. That is, he goes to kindergarten in the morning, after kindergarten his mother takes him to the rink. He works for now as an individual. Learn to skate with hockey skates, in nice hockey equipment which I had bought him. Egor love all that. In general, and I like it. One figure skater in the family is enough. I and Masha (ex-wife of Evgeni Plushenko - remark.auth.). Agreed that it was necessary to send him to hockey. While, may be and football
parallel will play.
I would like my son to become a real athlete. Trainings was excellent, he already calmly skating on hockey skates. Egor already can go through entire the ice rink with high speed. It's amazing. Maybe, I remember in that on myself. Egor is a grown man: my son is five years old, through two years he will going to school.

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 2):
lala630312 (05 Sep 2011, 19:42) • lovplush (05 Sep 2011, 11:23)
Rating: 8.33%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby cekoni » 05 Sep 2011, 09:11

Gal4onok wrote: http://winter.sport-express.ru/figuresk ... iews/16188

Евгений Плющенко: "Возвращаться сейчас намного тяжелее, чем перед Ванкувером"

Translated only parts that are not repeated in the previous interviews :mi_ga_et:
--------------------

Evgeni Plushenko: "Return now is much harder, than before Vancouver"

- Except of the knee, you not so long ago had surgery also on your back. How does it feels?
- The back is more or less normally. If would like today, then in general, it will be possible to live up to the year 2018. (Pause) Just kidding, actually at least until 2014th (smiles).

- Taking into account all operations, when you will able to begin full-time training for the season?
- The full-time training actually begins only now. Work in full force, already in Test Skating. But before was hard, especially in summer training camps. Several times I wanted to end ...

- Helped to overcome the very high goal - Sochi 2014? Or, perhaps, Alexei Mishin found the right words at the moment?
- No, of course, the goal - Sochi. The fourth Olympics. Try it myself at the Olympics again. Maybe even to prove something to myself, and those who do not believe and say that it is impossible to do. But I think if man set a goal and has the desire, he goes to the end, and many can succeed. But I do not advise anyone to do it a second time. Very hard.

- You can compare the current return with that, through what you went to Vancouver? Or all that is still different things?
- No. Now is much harder. Then it was generally playgame. Just because there was no operations, and now the question is related to health. Well, and 27 years - it's not 28, and not 29 (smiles). This affects, to be honest. Very affecting, in the sense that more needed to warm up, more work. The head is still young (laughs).

- While it is a break in active figure skating before you have had longer. And even this does not compensate?
- No. At this time is much harder.

- On the Test Skatings you are doing exibition number. Do not want to show the public the programs in "raw" form? Or because of some more reasons?
- You are right in saying that this is "raw" programs, they need more skated. Because of the leg, I could not do now many elements, for example, spins, some steps, and generally, in full force skated short and long programs. I need to put myself in normal physical condition and then show all in the competitions.

- According to doctors, when the knee will withstand both the programs entirely?
- Doctors recommend a few more injections, which will I get, probably next week. And I think that in mid-October, knee will feel good.

- In your competitive plans appear stages of the Russian Cup.
- Yes, the first start, most likely, will be in late October. Stage of the Russian Cup, I still do not know which specifically.
... For now, first start - it's Russian. It is necessary shown here, to be judges look. And the second event may be international.

- At the closed Test Skating for federal leadership and expertise in Novogorsk, that preceded the open, you showed your programs?
- No, I do not skated there, just practicing. Came president of the federation, some of the judges. Just watched my jumps - I have done all the triples, on several occasions tried 3,5. There was also a quadruple with the touch of ice by hand. But there was already a message, that I can. Leadership liked, they said - go on (smiles).

- The whole story with your the restoration of amateur status has cost you a lot of nerves? Or somehow you managed to ignore that?
- You know, I just continued to train, to perform on the shows. Life continued. I want to say thanks to the Russian Figure Skating Federation and personally, to the president of the ISU Ottavio Cinquanta. I think they made ​​the right choice and did not more spoil anyone nerves. Neither the fans, nor including me (Laughs). Thank you, for supporting me and returned amateur status.

- In this inter-season, appeared to you a new choreographer. Tell us about this collaboration.
- It's Irina Sharonova, a former dancer, now she teaches at the Conservatory of St. Petersburg. She already had occasion to work with the skaters, though not with the largest. I've seen some of her work, and I liked it. I know Irina for a long time. We immediately found common ground, and our work is obtained very quickly.

- She will choreographing you both programs?
- Working on them and David Avdish (permanent choreographer of Plushenko -note), and Irina, and Stephane Lambiel. However, with Stephane we are doing some pieces - the transitions, exits, but not a whole the program. But some fragments, we now put into the program.

- Work with a female choreographer has its own specifics?
- Certainly. I worked most of the careers with men. I tried to try something new. This is unusual, pleasant to work. Men are moving a little differently, while women - more softly, gently. Maybe I just need it.

- Thinking about, how to change something in the habitual image of skater Plushenko?
- You know it's probably impossible. If I start now, it would be I am 15 years old, could be sculpt me. But now, my figure is already done. You can simply add some new moves and new costumes. But the crossover (перебежка?) - as it was in Plushenko, so be it. Naturally, we try to add something new. Especially, figure skating now requires it, because the system is changed.

- There is no boring, that "the figure is already done," do you would like to change something?
- You know, life goes on. At least, I'm not saying "no", I'm trying.

- You follow what are doing eminent foreign competitors? Patrick Chan, who promises two quadruples, or Evan Lysacek, who decided to return in the competitions?
- Of course, I watch all of them. I get lots of information: who, what, which programs. This is necessarily. But I believe that I must primarily think, not about the opponents, than about myself. And do my job.

These users thanked the author cekoni for the post (total 3):
whitebamboo (06 Sep 2011, 01:27) • lovplush (05 Sep 2011, 11:22) • Susie (05 Sep 2011, 09:59)
Rating: 12.5%

cekoni
Administrator

Postby simona » 05 Sep 2011, 09:56

Image Cekoni, thx so much 4 all translations!

http://gallery.ru/watch?ph=PG2-dohkf

ImageImageImageImageImage

simona

Postby cekoni » 05 Sep 2011, 11:35

Nothing special in TV news - just information and archive video :mi_ga_et:
--------------------------------------

Евгений Плющенко начнет новый сезон этой осенью

VIDEO: http://www.tv100.ru/news/evgeniy-plyush ... nyu-45209/

Евгений Плющенко начнет новый сезон этой осенью. И своим первым выступлением он порадует поклонников на одном из этапов кубка России по фигурному катанию. Олимпийский чемпион именно там представит свою новую программу.

Кроме того, не исключено, что Плющенко появится на льду международных турниров. Правда, это пока лишь предположения самого спортсмена. Тем более что он давно не появлялся на льду, а летом перенес серьезные операции на коленях и спине.
cekoni
Administrator

Postby alysonshade » 05 Sep 2011, 17:53

cekoni wrote:
alysonshade wrote:Girls, sorry, it would be nice to have a short translation of your conversation... :plush47:
I get there's something funny inside, but my online translator doesn't work well! :ne_vi_del:

Just that Plushy replace one girl (Marina) with another :hi_hi_hi:

Aw, this is more than "funny".. this is great! :-)
alysonshade

Postby let`s talk » 05 Sep 2011, 19:23

cekoni wrote:Евгений Плющенко начнет новый сезон этой осенью. И своим первым выступлением он порадует поклонников на одном из этапов кубка России по фигурному катанию. Олимпийский чемпион именно там представит свою новую программу.

Кроме того, не исключено, что Плющенко появится на льду международных турниров. Правда, это пока лишь предположения самого спортсмена. Тем более что он давно не появлялся на льду, а летом перенес серьезные операции на коленях и спине.

I started to worry with the comments like this. Is he going to take part in Japan Open on October 1st? And with what program? I was sure that he would come to Japan, and with a new programme. Or the journalist doesn't count Japan Open as "the international tournament", but some hybrid of a show and a competition in a relaxed atmosphere, so that's why he/she doesn't mention it in the interview? :ne_vi_del:
"Осторожно! Фанатка ЕП и ДТ" (weir.ru about let`s talk)
let`s talk

PreviousNext

Return to Всё о Жене || Everything about Evgeni